Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GANG WAR: Bangin in Little Rock & Back In the Hood

4 posters

Go down

GANG WAR: Bangin in Little Rock & Back In the Hood Empty GANG WAR: Bangin in Little Rock & Back In the Hood

Post  JinkyRctongs Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:40 am

GANG WAR: Bangin in Little Rock

There is a war waging in Little Rock, Arkansas. A town where the homicide rates are higher than in both New York and Los Angeles. Look into the lives of local Bloods, Crips, and Folk. THIS DOCUMENTARY WAS SHOWN A FEW TIMES ON CABLE TV SOMETIME IN 1994.

BACK IN THE HOOD: Gang War 2

Back in the Hood: Gang War 2 follows Leifel Jackson, one-time leader of the OGCs (Original Gangster Crips), as he is released from prison after almost a decade behind bars. Jackson was one of the targets in the 1993 drive-by shooting captured in the first "Gang War" documentary. Now he is trying to live straight and make a positive difference in his neighborhood...but every day is a struggle. THIS DOCUMENTARY WAS SHOWN A FEW TIMES ON CABE TV SOMETIME IN 2004.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

GANG WAR: Bangin in Little Rock & Back In the Hood Empty Re: GANG WAR: Bangin in Little Rock & Back In the Hood

Post  Drop Out Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:16 am

I SEEN THIS SHIT IN THE 90s...THINK THEY KINDA LAME FOR REPPN CALI GANGS WAY OVER THERE.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

GANG WAR: Bangin in Little Rock & Back In the Hood Empty Re: GANG WAR: Bangin in Little Rock & Back In the Hood

Post  P_LOKO Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:07 am

DICER wrote:I SEEN THIS SHIT IN THE 90s...THINK THEY KINDA LAME FOR REPPN CALI GANGS WAY OVER THERE.

Yeah, it does look funny. Just about every other State is reppin gangs that are exclusively "Cali"...you see Surenos and Nortenos in Georgia now. Crips and Bloods in New York. I never would of thought a place like Arkansas would of been on some straight banging tip, but now they're on the top 20 most dangrous cities in the U.S. Crazy how things turn out these days.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:13 am

Yeah i know, At least this was in 94 at not on some millenium type shit
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:04 pm

Yeah, i've seen both of'um, part one and two, and it's kind of cool to see the updates on some of them cats, like ole boy who like a mentor now to some of the youngsters in the same hood he banged in, you know, positivity like that is cool to see how dudes change for the better.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down