Perris Gangs

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Perris Gangs

Post  Detective Krimes on Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:56 am

CBxBOY32 wrote:
Detective Krimes wrote:
Jae wrote:What are the cliques of PMV??? Does anybody know. I'm getting lists from people and they are making perris seem like there are about 20-30 gangs there and i know thats not the case. My guess is 9 active gangs. If you know some other cliques from the gangs that are listed, please feel free to add them or let me know. I'm working on a map but its hard for that area with little info. Everybody's giving me names but nobody knows where these gangs are generally, so thats making it pretty tough to map out.

s/s Perris Loc Crips: straight locs, frontline crip
s/s Mead Valley Gangsta Crip
e/s NeighborHood Perris Crip
e/s Crown Block
Gutter Squad
s/s G block
Brown Pride Locos: Criminals, malditos
Barrio Perres MaraVilla: calle primera (1st street), calle siete (7th street)
Perres 13

PMV 1ST...PMV PEROU ST
PERRES 7ST
PERRES
SMD - WS STACKING MONEY DAILY
NBH -NEIGHBORHOOD HUSTLAS
PLC - PERRIS LOC CRIP
GUTTER SQUAD
BPLS - BROWN PRIDE LOCOS
BPM - BROWN PRIDE MALDITOS
EH - ENCHANTED HEIGHTS
OFF THE TOP OF HEAD THIS IS WHAT I CAN THINK OF

i didnt know Perou was a PMV click i thought it was it's own gang. Seventh isnt a click of PMV i know that for sure they claim Varrio Perres Seventh Street Gang..
E/S Perris Neighborhood Crip is in the uptown area of perres which is from Perris to Redlands, maybe Wilson and from Water down to Tahoe around that area..... Crown Block claims almost the same area only they call it the Triple Crown area which is next to it from Redlands to that lil creek and placentia to citrus.. so i've heard
G Squad i heard was a click off someone out there..
PLoc are in the downtown area from 4th down to 11th and D to G streets..
PMV claim that whole area from 1st to 11th and A to G..
P7 goes from Park to Perris idk the north to south boundaries.. i also heard theres a Perrisito Street gang is this true?
i never heard of BPLS & BPM and supposedley theres a Brown Pride Criminals gang

PERRISITO I THINK IS ALSO PART OF PMV IM NOT SURE ABOUT THAT EITHER AND BPC IS NOTHING IN PERRIS REALLY ITS A 4 MAN GANG FROM WHAT I KNOW

Detective Krimes
Wannabe

Number of posts: 35
Registration date: 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:23 am

is that right? i didnt know they were a click

EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts: 1086
Registration date: 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Detective Krimes on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:05 am

idk doggy Idea

Detective Krimes
Wannabe

Number of posts: 35
Registration date: 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post  hello*out*there on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:25 am

lol..shit i still dont understand how you going to have your last name in your gang..the same last name of a gang that has been around since the 1920's..I heard of some shit on some other site that they did come from mv back in the days..but ranked out when the heard the rest went greenlight...and also ranked out because the I.E. bigger homies told them wus up..so they really quick said they are an IE based gang..even tho you last name in your hood has already been around for a long ass time ..and in my eyes a harder gang in LA than perris...lol...but shit I dont care.....this is P-TOWN hoe...lmao..lol..

hello*out*there
Soldier

Number of posts: 238
Registration date: 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:01 pm

All i ever see when i'm over there is PMV and Perres 13 hitups everywhere. P13 is not a gang though right? I mean, it's PMV that write P13 sometimes because it's the same thing, or no? Enchanted Heights??? Is that that hood on the other side of perris blvd, going west?

CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts: 1764
Registration date: 2008-02-04

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG on Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:26 pm

Jae wrote:All i ever see when i'm over there is PMV and Perres 13 hitups everywhere. P13 is not a gang though right? I mean, it's PMV that write P13 sometimes because it's the same thing, or no? Enchanted Heights??? Is that that hood on the other side of perris blvd, going west?

EH is up there in the heights homie off San Jacinto Ave.. idk if it really is a varrio or not... i doubt P13 is PMV i seriously doubt it i met a vato from P13 and a few other different different claiming PMV so i really dont think theyre the same.. i could be wrong tho

EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts: 1086
Registration date: 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:47 pm

I'm trying to relocate this video about the Perris NHC's so i can post it. It's a hood day video some of them did (a rap video). But it WASN'T on youtube though.

CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Elsinoe25163 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:09 pm

I saw this video on YouTube about Neighborhood Perris Crip. I thought it might be good for this Perris post. Checc it out:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Elsinoe25163
Wannabe

Number of posts: 16
Registration date: 2011-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Elsinoe25163 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:41 pm

Here's another video by them Neighborhood Perris niggas. If ivfind videos from other hoods I'll post em up!

This video is called bumpin blue:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Elsinoe25163
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:46 pm

Yeah, thats the video's i was talking about. There is still ONE more they did that i watched. So "Perris Mob", is that the original name of the hood/homies in that area before it turned crip (mid-late 1990s)? They were saying something along the lines of being active around 15 years ago, but with a different name. Maybe i misinterpreted. I'm also going to look into that 62 coast gang connection they may have. Which would explain the NHC affiliation so far out from L.A.

CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Elsinoe25163 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:54 pm

Jae wrote:Yeah, thats the video's i was talking about. There is still ONE more they did that i watched. So "Perris Mob", is that the original name of the hood/homies in that area before it turned crip (mid-late 1990s)? They were saying something along the lines of being active around 15 years ago, but with a different name. Maybe i misinterpreted. I'm also going to look into that 62 coast gang connection they may have. Which would explain the NHC affiliation so far out from L.A.

Yeah homie it was Neighborhood Pimp Mob first, but they was more or less then like a mixture of local Perris catz and niggas from LA. They were always affiliated with crips though. So from what I understand, and I maybe wrong. But one of the catz that was in Neighborhood Pimp Mob, was also from an LA Nayborhood and he had the hood changed to Neighborhood Perris Crip. The dude that changed it may have been from Coast and that's why they say 676, I'm not sure. I'll find out from my homie who's from Neighborhood, and get back wit u on it.

Elsinoe25163
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

List of Perris gangs

Post  johnnyb113 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:27 pm

Perres Varrio Locos is Perres Mara Villa and is oldest neighborhood in Perris, 1st and Perou st is P.M.V just little clicks where some of the homies kickit at. 7st Perres is a different neighborhood they do not claim P.M.V. Club Drive claims Perris but they are located in the Good Hope area. Perris Loc Crips used to be called Mead Valley Gangster Crips M.V.G. P.M.V territory is the whole City Of Perris

johnnyb113

Number of posts: 6
Registration date: 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Perres Maravilla click in Orange County

Post  trip4 on Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:32 am

FYI, Perres Mara Villa members went to orange county and started Purro Mara Villa Gang in Costa Mesa. This gang is still active not as large but active. The OC Mara Villa gang lost its connections to the IE. The main head of Perres Mara Villa was given the job of holding both hood together. This was something that worked for several years but somehow the communication between both hoods was lost.

trip4

Number of posts: 1
Registration date: 2013-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman on Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:13 am

I thought Perrisito was the old chuco name for the town of Perres
Perres 13 came next
then Perris MaraVilla and 7th Street
followed by Perres Vatos Locos

1. Perrisito
2. Perres 13
3 & 4 Perres MV & 7th ST
5. Vatos Locos

wolfman
Captain

Number of posts: 1621
Registration date: 2009-12-13

http://kingsdome.forumup.com/index.php?mforum=kingsdome

Back to top Go down

E/S Gutta Squad Mafia Crip

Post  GuddaCrip on Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:41 pm

Eastside Gutta Squad Mafia crip is the most vicious gang in perris california black gang eniemes are perris loc crip & perris madavias , southside mafia, mexican killa

GuddaCrip

Number of posts: 9
Registration date: 2014-04-04

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum