THE RUN-DOWN ON 19ST

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE RUN-DOWN ON 19ST

Post  iM A siiLLy FaGg0T on Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:28 am

I ASKED MY LIL CUZ WHO GOES 2 VINEYARD JR HIGH IF HE KNEW 19ST AN HE SAID HE DID BECAUSE THEY WERENT QUIET OR LOW-KEY AT ALL

HE SAID THEY WERE ABOUT 10 BALD KIDS FROM L.A. THAT STARTED IT UP, PRETTY MUCH ANYBODY WHO WANTED TO BE IN THE "CLICK" COULD BE BUT THEY HAD TO BE JUMPED IN.

MY LIL CUZ IS IN A TAGGER CREW OVER THERE SO HE KINDA KNEW WHAT WAS GOIN ON, BUT HE SAID THAT PRETTY MUCH THEY WOULD GO AROUND AND HIT PEOPLE UP TO JOIN THEM AND IF THEY DIDNT THEY GET THEIR ASS BEAT.

HE TOLD ME A BUNCHA PEOPLE STARTED PULLING KNIVES DURING RUMBLES AND THAT THE POLICE CAME WHEN THEY FOUND SOME KID IN THE BATHROOM WITH HIS HEAD CRACKED OPEN OR SUM SHIT.

I WENT 2 VINEYARD FOR 1 YEAR AND ALL I SAW WAS TAGGER CREWS, NO TAG-BANGERS OR WANNABE VARRIOS, JUST TAGGER KIDS. I ONLY SAW A FEW CRAZY SHIT LIKE WHEN PEOPLE LIT FIREWORKS AT LUNCH HAH, BUT NOTHING LIKE PULLING KNIVES ON PEOPLE DURIN FIGHTS

I HOPE SOMETHING SOLVES THIS FAKE ASS VARRIO PROBLEM OVER HERE.

iM A siiLLy FaGg0T
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: THE RUN-DOWN ON 19ST

Post  P_LOKO on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:37 am

claildes wrote:HE TOLD ME A BUNCHA PEOPLE STARTED PULLING KNIVES DURING RUMBLES AND THAT THE POLICE CAME WHEN THEY FOUND SOME KID IN THE BATHROOM WITH HIS HEAD CRACKED OPEN OR SUM SHIT.

Damn...head split open like a Watermelon...on some WABS type shit...crazy man. Typical LA gangs that try to start up around the IE don't really last long...especially for a bunch of Jr Highschool kids.
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum