Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUESTION ON SHIT LIKE THIS

+2
tysuave77
Wes88
6 posters

Go down

QUESTION ON SHIT LIKE THIS Empty QUESTION ON SHIT LIKE THIS

Post  Wes88 Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:42 am

SO I ALSO KNO OF A PERSONAL SITUATION WHERE A DUDE IS SERVE 25-LIFE FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER(I KNO ITS A LOT BUT BAD PUBLIC OFFENDER SHIT ALL FUCCED UP) THE GUY DIDNT SHOOT AT THE DUDE BT ANOTHER DUDE FROM THE HOOD DID SO IM NOT SAYIN DUDE SHOULD SNITCH CUZ HE HASNT AND IS DOIN TIME IN CALIPAT FOR THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW BUT AS A MAN DONT YOU THINK THE DUDE WHO DID IT SHOULD STEP UP? IM JUST THINKIN ITS STUPID TAKIN TIME FOR SUMONE ELSE ESPECIALLY IF THEY FROM UR HOOD CUZ IF YALL REAL HOMIES LIKE THAT THEN THEY SHOULDNT LET YOU GO OUT LIKE THAT...GIVE ME UR OPINON AND WHY ITS LIKE THAT??

PEOPLE FORGET HOW BAD PRISON IS BAD HOW HARD IT IS TO DO TIME. PLUS THE DUDE IN JAIL HAS KIDS THAT HE IS MISSIN OUT ON AND HIS FAMILY IS SUFFERING TOO. THEY ARE THE ONES DRIVING HOUR TO BFE TO GO SEE HIM. THEY HAVE TO WEAR WATS ACCEPTED BY THE PRISON AND IF NOT THEN NO VISIT AND THE DRIVE WAS A WASTE. ON THE OTHER HAND DUDE WHO ACTUALLY DID SHOOT IS AT HOME OR RUNNING THE STREETS WIT OUT A CARE IN THE WORLD! ALL FOR SUMTHIN HE DIDNT DO! IDK SUMONE TELL ME WHY THIS IS OK?
Wes88
Wes88
Soldier

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Back to top Go down

QUESTION ON SHIT LIKE THIS Empty Re: QUESTION ON SHIT LIKE THIS

Post  tysuave77 Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:56 pm

if he took the fall for his homie and he staying firm, then he's ah real ass nigga. something you rarely see nowdays.Also do you know the whole story what evendence was he convicted on what kind of case did they have on him.theres probly more to the story..

tysuave77
Soldier

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes88 Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:03 pm

yes i do kno the whole story bt i was also refering bac to an article sumone posted...yea dude is staying firm bt why is it acceptable for the dude who did do it to just live his life and not get no baclash from the hood?
Wes88
Wes88
Soldier

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:17 pm

That's a fucked up situation to be in. Dude who took the fall was a solid guy for not opening his mouth to speak on who really did. If the other dude was a real homie, I think he should of stepped up to the plate knowing dude has a family/kids and all, but then again, he know's he would spend the rest of his days in prison, so that wouldn't be a easy decision for him as well. But I mean, if he's out on the streets not giving a fuck about dude who took the fall and what not...then yeah, he needs to get dealt with by his peoples.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:58 pm

Same happened with one of my troops and another person who used to be from my scheme.

Ex-homie murdered someone and the homie who was there was charged and tried for the murder, thankfully the homie beat the case, and the person who accually done it didn't appreciate it and switched sides on us, now his cards are marked.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:52 am

Wes88 wrote:SO I ALSO KNO OF A PERSONAL SITUATION WHERE A DUDE IS SERVE 25-LIFE FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER(I KNO ITS A LOT BUT BAD PUBLIC OFFENDER SHIT ALL FUCCED UP) THE GUY DIDNT SHOOT AT THE DUDE BT ANOTHER DUDE FROM THE HOOD DID SO IM NOT SAYIN DUDE SHOULD SNITCH CUZ HE HASNT AND IS DOIN TIME IN CALIPAT FOR THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW BUT AS A MAN DONT YOU THINK THE DUDE WHO DID IT SHOULD STEP UP? IM JUST THINKIN ITS STUPID TAKIN TIME FOR SUMONE ELSE ESPECIALLY IF THEY FROM UR HOOD CUZ IF YALL REAL HOMIES LIKE THAT THEN THEY SHOULDNT LET YOU GO OUT LIKE THAT...GIVE ME UR OPINON AND WHY ITS LIKE THAT??

PEOPLE FORGET HOW BAD PRISON IS BAD HOW HARD IT IS TO DO TIME. PLUS THE DUDE IN JAIL HAS KIDS THAT HE IS MISSIN OUT ON AND HIS FAMILY IS SUFFERING TOO. THEY ARE THE ONES DRIVING HOUR TO BFE TO GO SEE HIM. THEY HAVE TO WEAR WATS ACCEPTED BY THE PRISON AND IF NOT THEN NO VISIT AND THE DRIVE WAS A WASTE. ON THE OTHER HAND DUDE WHO ACTUALLY DID SHOOT IS AT HOME OR RUNNING THE STREETS WIT OUT A CARE IN THE WORLD! ALL FOR SUMTHIN HE DIDNT DO! IDK SUMONE TELL ME WHY THIS IS OK?

The answer to me is that, your homie taking the wrap is unfortunate consequence of the life. But like a man, he didn't snitch. Now that might not mean a lot to some of you out there, but I know from personal experience, that your homie is solid at least for your hood. It sucks to be in that situation, and I pray to God I don't end up in that predicament, cuz all it takes is being at the wrong place at the wrong time, something happens, and you get busted, and the pigs try to pin that shit on you. Its that simple, but, if your not playing or even linked to the game, chances are unlikely that you will ever be caught up in this situation. Only those who are involved rerally have to worry about this shit.

Why would you want a homie putting in work for your hood to go down for anything. No, you dont want innocent homies going down either, but sometimes shit happens. Would you prefer your homeboy ratted on himself, or homeboy doing time become a rat? Its one of those things that should tell you, get out the game stupid, you got family. And if you dont, you want to play with fire, then you run the risk of getting burned. It seems like it always hapens to those ones on the outskirts, it unfortunate, but as the saying goes, this is the life we chose.

Peeple normally think oh ill get blasted, or ill get busted for something i did, but if you get caught up for something you didnt do, you have to live with that for as long as your busted. It IS a consequence of the life, and if you want to play, sometimes you have to pay. Its a fucked up situation for you friend, his family is now suffering more than anyone else, but your homeboy made a choice to associate with the fellas, and this is what has happened.

I commend your homeboy for being true, and not being a snitch. This one homeboy of yours makes his hood and his homeboys look that much stronger. I hope he wins his appeal.
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  tysuave77 Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:26 pm

what I',m trying to figure out is on what grounds did they convect him was he rideing in the car was he at the place where it happened at was he picked out in a line up I mean what's the story.

tysuave77
Soldier

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

QUESTION ON SHIT LIKE THIS Empty No guarantees

Post  Ty Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:40 pm

Just because ole boy step up and cop to the action don't mean the homie that's on lock is going to get to come home free. It's really up to the prosecuting attorney to decide. The problem with gang cases is the tentacles the law has the can snatch you up with other charges say for instances accessory after the fact, commission of a crime to benefit a street gang, participation in a gang or any number of others. Once the conviction has been handed down its usually to late and you going to do time on something especially if somebody else did the crime. That's a law suit waiting to happen and the state and county ain't thrilled about coming out the pocket for no gang related incident. I got two relatives right now doing time on a scenario like the one described. One got all day, the other 18 plus as a first time adult offender and in both cases the evidence and circumstances were questionable yet and still based on name recognition and affiliation the one got all day without hope and a small bar of soap.

The prosecutor knew he wasn't the shooter but he wouldn't talk and implicate the real shooter and so he got to pay the bill for both. The little time he would have got as an accessory and the first degree time the real shooter would have gotten. So be it, you make choices in life. Hopefully you can live the rest of yours on a decision you make today...

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum