Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NORTH SIDE SB

+5
Drop Out
TumbleWeed
Drunky McThuggerton
SURCALMEX
FONTAxIE
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NORTH SIDE SB - Page 2 Empty Re: NORTH SIDE SB

Post  American Zombie Sat May 16, 2009 9:28 pm

I_Heart_Pears wrote:North is above the 210 and east of the 215 i believe

Yea thats what I always considered the be north side SB...Some might consider the neighborhoods between Highland and the 30/210 north, but its not really....way up there around 40th st and all that is the real northside
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 16, 2009 9:35 pm

DICER wrote:WHAT STREET IS USED IN SB THAT MARKS NORTH FROM SOUTH?

Generally speaking, the North end is everything above/around 40th street. North SB go's clear into Devore by Glen Helen. Its like its own city almost. You have uptown which is the part before you really hit North SB. This is the area above Highland but below 40th.

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sun May 17, 2009 12:19 am

sfie909 wrote:WHAT DO YOU GUYZ KNOW ABOUT NORTH SIDE SAN BERNARDINO CUZ I WENT OVER THERE TO DROP OFF MY ABUELO AT THE GREYHOUND BUS PLACE AND I SAW ALOT OF BLOODS THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE THEIR WERE BLACK AND WARIN RED OR RED BANDANDAS WHAT INFORMATION DO YOU GUYS HAVE ON THAT PART OF THE CITY

If you seen them around the Downtown Greyhound area, You probably just seen some G's out there pushin. Plenty of hustlers doing they thing over there, from the Greyhound station, to that laundry mat, to those grimy ass motels on the stroll (5th and G) to the watered down Gas Station on 6th and H. Any of those spots you'll find dudes posted up when it get's dark (and some during the day). Plenty of hoes round that area, as well as a couple females out there hustling just like the dudes are. Some B's, some C's...It's just a known hustle spot.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sun May 17, 2009 12:48 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:To begin with what the hell does "westside, 80's/90's dh the mother land, injunctions" as you put it, have to do with the subject of this topic? You jumped into this topic like a damn fool with all kinds of nonsense and gibberish, that had nothing even remotely close to what the topic is about. Your a certified idiot! And no your mistaken I don't randomly jump into topics with outlandish comments like you have, I may play around with names but I don't go as far as to using the real diss name of that place or neighborhood, that's disrespectful. You did however and I took offense, that's the difference.

man i aint tryin to get into a discussion about this shit...your the one that changed the posts around like it was the thing to do...changin my posts to someting your trying to disguise as a undercover diss to southsiders...so i took disrespect from that..stop cryin and take a joke ...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun May 17, 2009 1:49 am

DICER wrote:WHAT STREET IS USED IN SB THAT MARKS NORTH FROM SOUTH?

I would say it's not really a street but more so the 30 freeway and North of that. Some may even say that anything above Highland avenue is North, which I don't disagree with. Some cats from the West have referred to DH as the "North end" simply because it's above the Westside.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Sun May 17, 2009 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun May 17, 2009 1:55 am

DxT wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:To begin with what the hell does "westside, 80's/90's dh the mother land, injunctions" as you put it, have to do with the subject of this topic? You jumped into this topic like a damn fool with all kinds of nonsense and gibberish, that had nothing even remotely close to what the topic is about. Your a certified idiot! And no your mistaken I don't randomly jump into topics with outlandish comments like you have, I may play around with names but I don't go as far as to using the real diss name of that place or neighborhood, that's disrespectful. You did however and I took offense, that's the difference.

man i aint tryin to get into a discussion about this shit...your the one that changed the posts around like it was the thing to do...changin my posts to someting your trying to disguise as a undercover diss to southsiders...so i took disrespect from that..stop cryin and take a joke ...

LOL! at an "undercover diss to south siders". Where did that come from? That's to much man, your assumption is way out there bruh. It was done in a jokingly way referring to that disturbing picture someone posted up a while back, I'm sure you remember. If not, then you misunderstood the edit completely, which I wouldn't have done in the first place if it wasn't for that nonsense you posted to begin with.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun May 17, 2009 2:03 am

Paid_in_full wrote:
sfie909 wrote:WHAT DO YOU GUYZ KNOW ABOUT NORTH SIDE SAN BERNARDINO CUZ I WENT OVER THERE TO DROP OFF MY ABUELO AT THE GREYHOUND BUS PLACE AND I SAW ALOT OF BLOODS THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE THEIR WERE BLACK AND WARIN RED OR RED BANDANDAS WHAT INFORMATION DO YOU GUYS HAVE ON THAT PART OF THE CITY

If you seen them around the Downtown Greyhound area, You probably just seen some G's out there pushin. Plenty of hustlers doing they thing over there, from the Greyhound station, to that laundry mat, to those grimy ass motels on the stroll (5th and G) to the watered down Gas Station on 6th and H. Any of those spots you'll find dudes posted up when it get's dark (and some during the day). Plenty of hoes round that area, as well as a couple females out there hustling just like the dudes are. Some B's, some C's...It's just a known hustle spot.

Yeah you got cats from everyhood in SB hustling rite there, and some transplants as well. It's a neutral area as far as gangs go and most dudes aint tripping over hoods rite there.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun May 17, 2009 2:07 am

But to answer your questions about who that may have been, it could have been anybody from any hood rite there.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  FONTAxIE Sun May 17, 2009 3:24 pm

yea were i saw most of the bloods at or i asummed them to be bloods for all the red and red rags was litteraly down the street from the greyhound
FONTAxIE
FONTAxIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 17, 2009 4:16 pm

sfie909 wrote:yea were i saw most of the bloods at or i asummed them to be bloods for all the red and red rags was litteraly down the street from the greyhound

okay, that helps a bunch more. You weren't in the North End at all...that's what was the problem with answering your question. Yeh, you most likely saw some west siders over there....its not a hood though. They only there to serve. Like cray or whoever said, its a well known hustle spot.

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sun May 17, 2009 5:04 pm

Very well known. How much more out in the open could it get? Dudes pretending they on the payphones, really talking to nobody. Just shaking they palms full of rocks. Shady looking characters posted up in front of the gas stations, asking you what you need while you just trying to get some gas. Of course there's a few other spots, but I can't personally think of another (out in the open, not talking about apartments or hoods, etc) spot in San Bernardino, with "as many" hustlers posted in front of local businesses just trying to get it in. That whole square mile are packed with dudes (and hoes) out trying to make a quick buck. Cops be out there patrolling that area on the daily, but that ain't stoppin them hustlers from getting that green. Even prison time won't stop some of them from getting back out there and doing what they do. I even know a female who went to the pen for servin up those blocks and RIGHT BACK out there on those same streets.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun May 17, 2009 6:24 pm

From what I can see they cleaning up that area now though, they tore down the motel on 5th and G and a few of the other ones over there. Fixing up the streets and the new 5th street bridge. It's still active over there but not like it was in past years. Baseline and Waterman was another from years back.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sun May 17, 2009 7:18 pm

Damn, had no idea they tore down that motel. All those motel's probably make most of they money from the hookers who live there. I remember one time me and the homie met a couple of females who wanted to kick it at the Masterdome Rave and decided to get a room over there at the Royal Motel since it was the closest and cheapest in town (like 29 bucks at the time)...DAMN that shit was FILTHY! LOL. I rather pay the extra dub and sleep comfortable at the Motel 6. Havn't really been down there in a while, but last time I cruised through there, didn't seem like there was as much people out. I always see cops crackin down on the pushers at the Gas Station, they probably cleaning up the area really good now. Too many crackheads around the area, even posted up drinking and blazing on the front lawn of that library down the street like it's all good LOL.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 17, 2009 11:45 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:From what I can see they cleaning up that area now though, they tore down the motel on 5th and G and a few of the other ones over there. Fixing up the streets and the new 5th street bridge. It's still active over there but not like it was in past years. Baseline and Waterman was another from years back.

Baseline and Waterman is still active, more than that 5th and Hst. spot. They are always posted in that area and another is Baseline and Wall.

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon May 18, 2009 12:27 am

Yeah but not like it was years back. They made that corner look better now too. It's a new wallgreens right there now. Baseline and Sierra way, Lugo, is others, Baseline in general.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2