Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alfonzo Rachel from Delman Heights?

3 posters

Go down

Alfonzo Rachel from Delman Heights? Empty Alfonzo Rachel from Delman Heights?

Post  Ty Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:27 am

Alfonzo Rachel, the founder of Macho Sauce Productions, was born July 8, 1972 on Grissom AFB Indiana, but has been in SoCal since diaperhood. Another kid whose mother raised him alone, lived in hard spots such as Delman Heights in San Bernadino. Rachel's mom wanted to get him out of the hood, and the hood out of him, so they moved to low income housing outside of Palm Springs. Rachel also has three older sisters who during those times more often stayed with other family members. The move was culture shock for Rachel, as he was now going to school with privileged rich white kids. Rachel kept a chip on his shoulder, and didn't try to fit in. Instead, he immersed himself in music, and psychotropic drugs. This formula coast Rachel his graduation. It was a sobering failure, and Rachel stopped using drugs. Rachel's pursuit of music lead him to Venice Beach, where he wandered through Ghost Town trying to keep the music together, and floated through Hollywood, still falling short of his musical aspirations. Rachel came back to the Palm Springs area to continue his martial arts training and education, made a new flame out of an old one, married her, and opened his own martial arts school. The school left them broke after two years, so he closed it down. Realizing that he used his gifts for his own satisfaction, Rachel now uses his talents to satisfy the Giver. Rachel's work since coming to Christ has gained positive feedback from Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin, Mark Levin, and many others.

I can't see ole boy in the Heights. Somehow I don't think his act would receive rave reviews.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Alfonzo Rachel from Delman Heights? Empty Re: Alfonzo Rachel from Delman Heights?

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:46 pm

Palm Springs and Venice Beach done turned this dude this out!.....
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Alfonzo Rachel from Delman Heights? Empty Re: Alfonzo Rachel from Delman Heights?

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:08 pm

I agree with alot of what he spoke on though.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:01 am

He made alot of sense and spoke alot of truth. I wonder how he sounds outside his "work voice", lol... if that applies.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down