Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VAGOS MC BUST IN RANCHO

5 posters

Go down

VAGOS MC BUST IN RANCHO Empty VAGOS MC BUST IN RANCHO

Post  Drop Out Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:13 am

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2006/03/09/state/n135110S99.DTL

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

VAGOS MC BUST IN RANCHO Empty Re: VAGOS MC BUST IN RANCHO

Post  ieprince Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:17 pm

i heard they were founded in san berdookie but ive seen them flying there colors and out and about the most in SGV, mostly azusa san dimas glendora area

ieprince
Soldier

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:20 pm

ieprince wrote:i heard they were founded in san berdookie but ive seen them flying there colors and out and about the most in SGV, mostly azusa san dimas glendora area

Watch it!
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ieprince Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:38 pm

LOL i meant that in the most endearing way possible...like a kid makin fun of his brother.

ieprince
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:06 pm

ieprince wrote:i heard they were founded in san berdookie but ive seen them flying there colors and out and about the most in SGV, mostly azusa san dimas glendora area

I GUESS THEY GOT A CLUB HOUSE IN NORCO/RIVA AREA...LOL @ SAN BERDOOKIE.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  ieprince Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:14 pm

there patch looks dope. they have to be the most noticeable dudes out there...lime green. whenever you drivin u can spot them from a mile away.

ieprince
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:26 pm

The 1 pecenter Motorcycle Club in Glasgow is called Blue Angels.

The Blue Angels Motorcycle Club (BAMC) is a "one-percenter" motorcycle club that was formed by Tommy Howells, Lenny Reynolds and Alan Morrison in Glasgow, Scotland in 1963. BLUE stands for Bastards, Lunatics, Undesireables and Eccentrics but the name also spawned from other sources; blue is the main colour of the Scotland flag, and the members originally wore blue denim jackets with the sleeves cut off, and drove sky blue Triumph Nortons. The Blue Angels are one of the largest motorcycle clubs in the United Kingdom, behind the Hells Angels,Outlaws and Satans Slaves.

The Blue Angels are the oldest MC in Europe and there are now chapters throughout Scotland and in Leeds and Sheffield, England and Antwerp, Ghent and Limburg, Belgium. These chapters were established as members of the club regularly take trips through Northern and Central Europe. The club's insignia consists of a skull wearing a Nazi Army helmet (sometimes with a Swastika or a national flag on the side) and golden wings coming out from the side. When the club first started, its main rivals were Glasgow razor gangs but when the Hells Angels, an American motorcycle club, started to expand into the United Kingdom, the Blue Angels fought them and because of this, Scotland is still one of the only countries in Europe without a Hells Angels chapter. Nowdays you will see Hells Angels members at the Blue Angels annual Alba West show as the clubs are generally quite friendly in recent times. Scotland has only two 1%er clubs, the other is the Fife & Tayside chapters of Satan's Slaves.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:53 pm

ieprince wrote:there patch looks dope. they have to be the most noticeable dudes out there...lime green. whenever you drivin u can spot them from a mile away.

Yeah, they the ones that I see the most. They're color does make them stand out and easily noticable. Rarely see any Hells Angels or Mongols. Everytime I'm on the freeway going out to Vegas, I see them riding out that way. Used to work with this older (like 50's) White lady, oldschool biker, she was cool, had VAGOS tatted on her hand, with a bunch of other shit.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  ieprince Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:18 pm

Paid_in_full wrote:
ieprince wrote:there patch looks dope. they have to be the most noticeable dudes out there...lime green. whenever you drivin u can spot them from a mile away.

Yeah, they the ones that I see the most. They're color does make them stand out and easily noticable. Rarely see any Hells Angels or Mongols. Everytime I'm on the freeway going out to Vegas, I see them riding out that way. Used to work with this older (like 50's) White lady, oldschool biker, she was cool, had VAGOS tatted on her hand, with a bunch of other shit.

i never realized that women were in or even allowed i MC's.

ieprince
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:25 pm

I don't know if she was really from it. But Vagos was her family, so maybe she just backed it up and repped it. She had it tatted on her hand, but I never asked her too much about it.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down