SAN JACINTO

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SAN JACINTO

Post  SAN JA on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:14 pm

simon thats right but our main enemies are hemet and scd they try to claim smellmet to,theres only two ckiks in the city 1st and VSJ

SAN JA
Wannabe

Number of posts: 16
Registration date: 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  SAN JA on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:19 pm

theres blacks that claim sab and the little tintos claim lsm we got them on lock though weve had beef with faketeen st the rest of the la outsiders aint a problem just the faketeens

SAN JA
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  ninobrown on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:26 pm

i hear u loco. welcome to the forum ey.

ninobrown
Soldier

Number of posts: 145
Registration date: 2009-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:59 pm

SAN JA wrote:theres blacks that claim sab and the little tintos claim lsm we got them on lock though weve had beef with faketeen st the rest of the la outsiders aint a problem just the faketeens

what is SCD? And what is Smellmet? And "Blacks" is kool, there's no reason to say "tinto" we try and respect one another on here. ONe of my closest homeboys are from San Ja (Smiley). YOu have two groups of people on here the "ignant" and the "kool" respectable heads. I hope you end up being one of the kool ones. Anyway, one of your homies just got lit on fire awhile back..is he alright? I know Hemet did that shit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:12 pm

SMELLMET IS A DISS FOR HEMET.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts: 5006
Registration date: 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:33 pm

What does SCD, LSM, and SAB stand for?

CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts: 1764
Registration date: 2008-02-04

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO on Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:23 am

I know there's some blacks that stay on Marine Block out there, my boy stays on Yale, so I'm always out that way. I think its Hemet though. My other homie stays off some apartments off 6th, his neighbors are from Varrio San Jacinto. Where is the Hemet varrio located at?

P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts: 3824
Registration date: 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  danger13 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:28 am

YEAH HOMIE FROM SJ WHAT DO THEY CALL YOU I LIVE WRIGHT HERE IN SJ IM FROM CYCLONES MONTCLAIR, I NO SOME OF YOUR OLDER HOMIES, DANGER,RIP CISCO,YEAH I LIVE BY JORDAN ALOT OF SHIT BEEN GOING OFF WITH YOU VATOS.WITH OTHERS VARRIOS,

danger13
Wannabe

Number of posts: 38
Registration date: 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  SAN JA on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:56 am

niners wrote:
SAN JA wrote:theres blacks that claim sab and the little tintos claim lsm we got them on lock though weve had beef with faketeen st the rest of the la outsiders aint a problem just the faketeens

what is SCD? And what is Smellmet? And "Blacks" is kool, there's no reason to say "tinto" we try and respect one another on here. ONe of my closest homeboys are from San Ja (Smiley). YOu have two groups of people on here the "ignant" and the "kool" respectable heads. I hope you end up being one of the kool ones. Anyway, one of your homies just got lit on fire awhile back..is he alright? I know Hemet did that shit.

older head smiley an u only kno if u stay in the varrio the 1st boys be fuckin up the city all the homies just back up the hood and fight the outsiders tryin to come and rank in our varrio keep outsiders unctive you know what i mean and nah RIP ray ray well keep it alive for you homeboy 18killa

SAN JA
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  SAN JA on Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:03 am

Jae wrote:What does SCD, LSM, and SAB stand for?

scd are some new heads that got ranked out of temecula and try to start up in hemet there dying out it stands for shankin cat dukes lsm lonney squad mafia were some young blacks tryin to kick up shit but gettin smashed on sab is ese beaters dum ass niggers cant even spell and so u can know out in SANJA we dont fuck with blacks cause they run and cant come with it every real mexican knows that its some krew that started frm tints in san jacinto spreaded through hemet cause they cant hold it down

SAN JA
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  SAN JA on Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:07 am

danger13 wrote:YEAH HOMIE FROM SJ WHAT DO THEY CALL YOU I LIVE WRIGHT HERE IN SJ IM FROM CYCLONES MONTCLAIR, I NO SOME OF YOUR OLDER HOMIES, DANGER,RIP CISCO,YEAH I LIVE BY JORDAN ALOT OF SHIT BEEN GOING OFF WITH YOU VATOS.WITH OTHERS VARRIOS,

yeah danger from 1st my older homies kicked it with him u kno any other vatos from my hood yeh shits been sparkin up lately

SAN JA
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  SAN JA on Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:10 am

Paid_in_full wrote:I know there's some blacks that stay on Marine Block out there, my boy stays on Yale, so I'm always out that way. I think its Hemet though. My other homie stays off some apartments off 6th, his neighbors are from Varrio San Jacinto. Where is the Hemet varrio located at?

yales a white neighorhood its in hemet an ryte there by mistletoe and alessandro i know those apartments

SAN JA
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG on Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:46 am

ey homes i heard of hemet la raza gang in the county mostly down in swdc while i was there.. wats up with them? do u guys beef with them or na?

EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts: 1086
Registration date: 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE on Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:29 pm

man i remember i went to go pick up a homegirl from san ja one time

aint shit fuckin out there

all fuckin desert... when i was goin down the street... and tumbleweed blew right passed me... that place was a ghost town when i went there

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Number of posts: 486
Registration date: 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

San Ja O.G.'s

Post  shok8A on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:20 pm

Correction to the homie that said SJ 1st started in the 80's. It was started by a vato named Chivo (R. Ochoa) in 1972 with a handful of locos. They rivaled the Soboba Indians who used to kill a lot of raza. One vato from SJ broke off and started PMV in Perris in the 70's too but he was originally from 1st. San Ja still roll strong! Chivo's still around and just a few homies from the OG's left.

shok8A

Number of posts: 1
Registration date: 2013-08-25

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum