View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  RENO on Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:33 am

ShyBoy_WExIE wrote:
RENO wrote:
ShyBoy_WExIE wrote:ATM??? NIGGA HOW MUCH U CHARGE FOR ME TO MAKE A WITHDRAWL

NIGGA HUSH YA LIL DICK IN BOOTY ASS THE FUCK UP

AND HOP OFF OF NIC NAC PATTY WACKS NUTTS

HES A NOBODY IN ONTARIO... NO ONES NEVER EVEN HEARD OF ATM... YALL NIGGAZ AINT NOTHING BUT A BUNCHA WANNA BE'S

FROM MY UNDERSTANDING NIC NAC GOT PUNKED BY DEMON SO HE DISSED HIM

i was born and raised in ontario my whole life til i was about 14 when i moved to san bernardino. i aint trynna sound stupid but i never heard of atm or the dude nic nac. i lived off grove and elma and lived in parkside manor apartments. the only black gangs that were ever notable were C9, until 4th street Hustlas came about. 4th st used to put niggas on at Dst park. i grew up with all the lil niggas from 4th, at least the ones who were origanally from ontario. they got alot of fools from LA and Pomona from 4th st now too. and Demon black ass is kinda a major black nigga in ontario. He been causin havoc since ive been little. and i think most of the 4th st used to be from a clicc a long time ago called TNC Thug Nation Clicc. Shit we all used to smoke at Dst park together. and they got along with OVS from what i knew. i kno this fool named RAY RAY from OVS used to kick it, and alot of DPRs too. But i grew up with big homies and lil homies from 4th st. now everybody from 4th st got kinda kicked out of ontario, at least where they used to be at on the Panic Blocc off of elma and imperial, in those town homes where alot of DPRs kicked it too. i was in northern ontario tho, off of chaffey st close to 9th st by the train tracks and i seen the homie MICA up there. he a white boy from 4th st. him and his bro MAC-10.d and NAW gang really stands for NIGGAS ALWAYS WIT-IT GANG. they aint really no factors but i went to school with some of them fools too. some of them even went to chaffey with my sister and she used to diss naw. i heard they just used to crash parties and shit but thats it. they crashed on of the homies parties on Gst and the next day they came and apologized to his moms. those were the naw's at chaffey tho. there was also alot of naw's at the new high school Colony High, but they were all lil niggas too that werent no factors. they stayed in the nice area by creekside and shit were the cow ranches n shit are.

lol u know skinny long haired white boy mica and mac 10... those my boys!!! ey u happen to know some foo named Manoe that they kick it with and get tats done by.. or what about Keyonni(R.I.P.)

yeah i know them white boys. they used to stay off flora and i kno monoe too and his lil bro brent. mica used to date my cousin, he probably still do on the low, i just aint seen him in recent times. and im i was talkin about a whole different panic blocc, but i kno about ocp too. "out causin panic"... i knew some fool named kwest and i used to skate with his lil bro fredo. im born n raised in ontario and known there and all over san bernardino

RENO
Wannabe

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  RENO on Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:35 am

DICER wrote:NA HES TALKN ABOT A CLICK IN 4th STREET HUSTLER CRIPS IN NORTH ONTERIO NOT THE OCP TAGGING CREW.

the clic panic blocc is rep eastside ontario. in these townhomes across the street from the whispering winds apartments. but i know ocp as well. out.causin.panic.

RENO
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO on Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:21 am

RENO wrote:
DICER wrote:NA HES TALKN ABOT A CLICK IN 4th STREET HUSTLER CRIPS IN NORTH ONTERIO NOT THE OCP TAGGING CREW.

the clic panic blocc is rep eastside ontario. in these townhomes across the street from the whispering winds apartments. but i know ocp as well. out.causin.panic.

So Panic Blocc is the 4th street hood? They ain't there no more?

P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  RENO on Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:48 am

Paid_In_Full wrote:
RENO wrote:

So Panic Blocc is the 4th street hood? They ain't there no more?

naw i heard the they all got kicked out when they renovated the townhomes and some were ran out by the police. not ran out by the beef like some other gangs. they didnt move far tho. some are just further up grove st, damn near upland, and some moved to fontana. i even seen one of the homies in rialto months and months back when they first started puttin everybody out

RENO
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:10 pm

RENO wrote:

THATS STILL NORTH ONTA BEFOR ANYTHING..BEFOR THEY STARTED TO BUILD UP THE ES...THATS WHAT I NEVER GOT WAS WHY A VARRIO LIKE NSO WOULD REP NS AND 4th DOWN THE WAY WOULD REP ES.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:32 pm

[quote="panic loc"][quote="RENO"]

HES A NOBODY IN ONTARIO... NO ONES NEVER EVEN HEARD OF ATM... YALL NIGGAZ AINT NOTHING BUT A BUNCHA WANNA BE'S

When u say panic block u mean OCP or wut

EY PANIC LOC I BEEN MEANING TO ASK YOU DOES VARRIOS OUT IN ELSINOR GO AT IT WITH TAGBANGERS CALL OCP? CUZ I HEARD THERES AN OCP CREW OUT THAT WAY TRYN TO COME UP ON EYC N THE CRIPS OUT THERE.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:40 pm

Ontario reminds me of Littleton, Colorado.

TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7337
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX on Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:45 pm

[quote="DICER"][quote="panic loc"]
RENO wrote:

When u say panic block u mean OCP or wut

EY PANIC LOC I BEEN MEANING TO ASK YOU DOES VARRIOS OUT IN ELSINOR GO AT IT WITH TAGBANGERS CALL OCP? CUZ I HEARD THERES AN OCP CREW OUT THAT WAY TRYN TO COME UP ON EYC N THE CRIPS OUT THERE.

Yeah I always see OCP taggings all up the 15 Freeway

Last edited by SURCALMEX on Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:44 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:Ontario reminds me of Littleton, Colorado.

LOL...WTF?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

THATS RIGHT BIG BAG BA'S HOMIE SUNKIST ST..

Post  ONTAXSUNKIST on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:01 am

ONTA Y QUE.. THERE IS NO ONE LIKE US.. GET STRIGHT FACTS NO THE HISTORY FROM HOW BA STARTED N WHERE ITS AT 2DAY!..RESPECT IT ALWAYS IF NOT THEN YOU MUST NOT REALLY KNOW WHATS UP

ONTAXSUNKIST

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

New here

Post  ieprince on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:38 pm

i just came to this forum today and dont know if this is a proper question to ask and dont wanna seem like im being nosey. But anyways back between the ages of 14 and 19 or so i had a neighbor named jesse AKA "jokes" who was like a really cool older brother to me and my homie anthony. one day he jus up n bounced out of the blue. i went t his spot and i tink his old lady said he went upstate but wouldnt tell me why. I lived on vesta st jus west of an antonio. anyways im jus lookin to see whatever happened to this guy if anyone ever knew him cuz he was pretty cool. Someone told me to talk to some foo named "lokie" but id rather not fuck around too much where i dont belong so im asking you guys.

ieprince
Soldier

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  IXE on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:03 pm

u dont find him, he'll find u

IXE
Soldier

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  FONTAxIE on Sat May 23, 2009 9:26 pm

MAFIA GANG IE bangin wrote:ATM is a black hood not mix. There are no whites or mexicans from ATM!! Nic Nac is one of my close homeboys! And if u know him he cliams to be the king of the I.E. not Ontario!Nic Nac is a rapper so when he says the king of the I.E. he means king of the I.E. music! He gives it up for Ontario and the I.E. in his music!!!Ghetto in Ontario where that at?? please let me know!!!! I went to Oaks Middle School and Ontario high, Montclair high, Valley View, Canyon View high! Out of all my years livin in the O I've NEVER run into ANYBody from OVS!! Im not saying that they aint around! Im just sayin I aint never ran into none! I been in they hood u never see them on the block! I used to go get trees off my nigga Tracey on Belmont and Vine no OVS's in sight just some taggings of OVS that it!!!And i used to kick at Cypress park I used to see some mexicans that look like they could be from OVS but they never try to bang or push the line on us!!

i find that hard to believe cuz right now i live in ADELANTO and ive ran into OVS foos lol and i havnt heard of no ATM either if they are "all over the IxE" im sure atleast some of us woulda known about them

FONTAxIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  .... on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:05 am

heard theirs a marianna click called "the bullets click"out in north onta,upland,n some of pomona n they got their lil beefs..if im mistaken correct that shit

Made Member

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:44 am

The bullets click is the same ones from Fontana..After a while I started to see them hit up around the Muscoy area, and in Ontario off the freeway but it was usually hit ups by the same group of names Id see in Fontana.

American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO on Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:51 pm

DICE LOKO! Where the fucks you at mane?!

P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  .... on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:04 am

CRAYZ wrote:The bullets click is the same ones from Fontana..After a while I started to see them hit up around the Muscoy area, and in Ontario off the freeway but it was usually hit ups by the same group of names Id see in Fontana.

yea their some youngsters.theirs some out in rivas too.some vatos from lopez mara be out in chino.guess the mv's r spreaded out here 2 on the low.

Made Member

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:28 pm

ieprince wrote:i just came to this forum today and dont know if this is a proper question to ask and dont wanna seem like im being nosey. But anyways back between the ages of 14 and 19 or so i had a neighbor named jesse AKA "jokes" who was like a really cool older brother to me and my homie anthony. one day he jus up n bounced out of the blue. i went t his spot and i tink his old lady said he went upstate but wouldnt tell me why. I lived on vesta st jus west of an antonio. anyways im jus lookin to see whatever happened to this guy if anyone ever knew him cuz he was pretty cool. Someone told me to talk to some foo named "lokie" but id rather not fuck around too much where i dont belong so im asking you guys.

Not that i have an answer for you but.... was he a banger???? From OVS, or...? Either way man, good luck wit that.

CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ieprince on Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:21 am

ye he bang ovs...think he was from sunkist. he didnt look like a typical g tho. he had longer hair and was into dirt bike n shit. he had an older bro who died who was from ovs too. he had a big influence on me n my homie n one day he jus up n left out of nowhere.

ieprince
Soldier

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

What about them C9's Cuz.........

Post  Cadaver on Sun May 02, 2010 3:17 am

Naw Mean

Cadaver

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

OVS

Post  BADBOY69 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:35 pm

DOES OVS BEEF IT WITH CHINO SINNERS?I HEARD THEY WERE NOT GOING AT IT A WHILE BACK.

BADBOY69
Associate

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2012-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:51 pm

BADBOY69 wrote:DOES OVS BEEF IT WITH CHINO SINNERS?I HEARD THEY WERE NOT GOING AT IT A WHILE BACK.

At one point they did and it was serious with losses on both sides .. but me and you were still in pre school during this beef...

Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  BADBOY69 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:58 pm

H Boi wrote:
BADBOY69 wrote:DOES OVS BEEF IT WITH CHINO SINNERS?I HEARD THEY WERE NOT GOING AT IT A WHILE BACK.

At one point they did and it was serious with losses on both sides .. but me and you were still in pre school during this beef...

LOL

BADBOY69
Associate

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2012-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:49 pm

I believe that they have a continuous beef but there is no war. I remember seeing a lot of battles between those two hoods in the early and mid 90s.

CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Jae wrote:I believe that they have a continuous beef but there is no war. I remember seeing a lot of battles between those two hoods in the early and mid 90s.

I Had an og Homie from the o that told me how Monteclara Cyclones once wanted to click up with OVS but didnt realize that along the way the beefs would carry on as well, and when bodies started droppin on their side because of the ovs/csr beef they stopped their alliance.. not sure how true that story is but its interesting...

Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: