Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONTERIO :.

+43
oldschoolygw
MISSUNDERSTOOD909
Ogtaskr85
wolfman
southsiderifa
Forum Gawd
BADBOY69
Cadaver
FONTAxIE
ieprince
ONTAXSUNKIST
RENO
panic loc
west-end-criminals13
smooth909
ONTA¹3TOWN
IXE
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Little Coon
{~Vicente~}
BeanIExRIV
RJD
LIL SUSTO
MZ.GHOSTONTAX3
MonteClara Cyclones Gang
P_LOKO
East Coast
909MST
Ty
GUER0_909
mcr
Grandhustle_909
SURCALMEX
B.G.Nutt YrDp
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
W.Devil
CaliforniaRepublic
dstrm300
American Zombie
TumbleWeed
~OSO~
Drop Out
47 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

ONTERIO :. - Page 4 Empty Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  Drop Out Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:06 am

Mafia304 wrote:ATM Mafia is a real gang!! They orgrinally started in ontario! Them niggas is deep they all over the I.E.. Alot of them be in Rialto i heard they kick with the Cornell Blocks real tough!!! I've personally seen them niggas get active!So who ever said they're wannabes is stupid!!!! ATM niggas is a black rag gang! If u never ran into one just me u will!!

I GUESS THAN IM STUPED THAN HUH CUZ IT WAS ME HOMEBOY...
HOMIE I BEEN LIVING IN ONTA ALL MY LIFE AND ATM HAS NEVER BEEN A FACTOR IN ONTA I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF THE IxE, AND LIKE I SAID I KNOW SOME VATOS FROM ATM NIC NAK OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT CLAMING TO BE "THE KING OF ONTERIO" GUESS HOMEBOYS NEVER HEARD OF OVS, AND THEY GOT BLACKS,WHITES, AND MEXICANS IN THERE MIX "GANG" FROM THE SUBURBS OF ONTA.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:57 am

ATM is a black hood not mix. There are no whites or mexicans from ATM!! Nic Nac is one of my close homeboys! And if u know him he cliams to be the king of the I.E. not Ontario!Nic Nac is a rapper so when he says the king of the I.E. he means king of the I.E. music! He gives it up for Ontario and the I.E. in his music!!!Ghetto in Ontario where that at?? please let me know!!!! I went to Oaks Middle School and Ontario high, Montclair high, Valley View, Canyon View high! Out of all my years livin in the O I've NEVER run into ANYBody from OVS!! Im not saying that they aint around! Im just sayin I aint never ran into none! I been in they hood u never see them on the block! I used to go get trees off my nigga Tracey on Belmont and Vine no OVS's in sight just some taggings of OVS that it!!!And i used to kick at Cypress park I used to see some mexicans that look like they could be from OVS but they never try to bang or push the line on us!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:37 am

Mafia304 wrote:ATM is a black hood not mix. There are no whites or mexicans from ATM!! Nic Nac is one of my close homeboys! And if u know him he cliams to be the king of the I.E. not Ontario!Nic Nac is a rapper so when he says the king of the I.E. he means king of the I.E. music! He gives it up for Ontario and the I.E. in his music!!!Ghetto in Ontario where that at?? please let me know!!!! I went to Oaks Middle School and Ontario high, Montclair high, Valley View, Canyon View high! Out of all my years livin in the O I've NEVER run into ANYBody from OVS!! Im not saying that they aint around! Im just sayin I aint never ran into none! I been in they hood u never see them on the block! I used to go get trees off my nigga Tracey on Belmont and Vine no OVS's in sight just some taggings of OVS that it!!!And i used to kick at Cypress park I used to see some mexicans that look like they could be from OVS but they never try to bang or push the line on us!!

YEA I KNOW THAT FOOL NIC NAC AND MY HOMIE COUGHT THAT FOOL TRIPING HOMEBOY DIDNT DO SHIT JUST WHEN BACK IN HIS PAD SO YEA I KNOW HIM WELL....
AND YOU LIVE IN ONTA BUT NEVER RAN IN TO ANY ONE FROM OVS Shocked ? HOMIE PLEASE I KNOW PEOPLE ALL OVER THAT IxE AND LA THAT KICKED IT WITH OR WENT TO SCHOOL WITH HOMIES FROM OVS...
BELMONT AND VINE IS OVS HOOD WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR AT??? INFACT THAT APPARTMENT ON VINE & BELMONT IS A VERY WELL KNOW OVS SPOT JUST HIT BEHIND THE BULDING ULL SEE THE HOMIES MAKING FEDS AND KICKIN IT. GO DOWN THE ALLYS BETWEEN BELMONT AND MAITLAND THEN ULL SEE OVS,CANT STAY ON THE STREET HOMEBOY TOO HOT RITE NOW...

AND CYPRESS PARK IS MORE FOR THE YOUNGSTERS THAT LIVE IN THE APPERTMENTS ALL AROUND IT AND MOST THOSES FOOLS ARE FROM LA. I SEEN A CRIP THERE ONE DAY THAN A 3 MAN BLOOD GANG ALL FLAMED UP ANOTHER DAY FROM THE APPARTMENTS BEHIND CYPRESS PARK...AND MOST VATOS AROUND CYPRESS PARK ARE JUST BENNER MEXICANS SO ITS A NICER PARK THAN SAY DA ANZA,SAN ANTO, AND SUNKIST PARKS WHERE ULL SEE OVS IN NUMBERS AND LOOK OUTS CRUZING IT DOWN THE CALLES. CYPRESS IS MOER THE OUTSKIRTS OF OVS VARRIO.

AND YOU DONT KNOW WHERE ONTERIOS HOOD IS? CHECK OUT SOME PIXS I POSED ON THE GRAFFITI/FLICKS AREA UNDER OVS YOU KNOW THE OVS THATS BEEN RUNNING ONTA SINCE THE 50s.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:58 am

lol....i have never heard of no ATM gang...that shit just sounds corny...

dont these lames stay down in creekside? thats like phillips ranch for pomona its nothin but nice ass houses...its the nicest area in ontario...shit it might as well be mira loma to me
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:02 pm

Mafia304 wrote:ATM Mafia is a real gang!! They orgrinally started in ontario! Them niggas is deep they all over the I.E.. Alot of them be in Rialto i heard they kick with the Cornell Blocks real tough!!! I've personally seen them niggas get active!So who ever said they're wannabes is stupid!!!! ATM niggas is a black rag gang! If u never ran into one just me u will!!

Who, where and what is a ATM?? Never heard of these niggas.

And do they even know the roots and origins if they pushing black rags?? They all over the E"?? Never ran into OVS in Ontario?? ATM is known through out the E"??.... Shocked
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:45 pm

lol @ not running into OVS yet u say u are a gang from onterio haha

that shit is impossible...unless all yall do is hang out in ur house or like i said u bang in "creekside" lol
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:43 pm

All u niggas sound stupid! I take that back I have run into some OVS's but they were OG's! Now as far as the yg's never ran into any and when I do I hope I do, Im pushin the line to see were they heart at!!!! Now as far your so called hommie catchin nia nac slippin and he didnt do nothin sounds retarded!! U niggas lucky I wasnt there!! Real shit!! Now let get back to the ATM shit!! As far as you niggas sayin u never heard of ATM so be it! It's alot shit u never heard of!Just ckuz u aint heard of it dont mean they aint active!! If u a real in the streets type nigga like I am you'll know if niggas is wit the business or not!Judge them niggas on how they meet and greet you in the STREETS!!!!!!Now as for as OVS yeah you right they do got Ontario locked I never said they didnt but dont make it seem like Ontario is a big bad place where shit goes down!! Ontario has NO activity goin on! When was yall last murder??? The only murders I can think of is when Eddie Ortiz got killed,and when Benny Bell from 357 got killed in the Fourth Street hood in 05 or 06 one of those years! But thats it!! now as far as ATM goes they orginated in Ontario!Thats means they got started in the O! Some of them claim the O but most of them niggas are from La hoods a mixer of blood and crips!!! They also be in Railto most of them be in Rialto some be in Fontana some be in Ontario!!I they fucntion with the Cornell Block hustlas and the 1600 block Nasty Yung'n Mafia!!!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:49 pm

ATM do not be in no fuckin Creekside!! U got them niggas confused with them HB niggas a spin off of C-9!!! Stop talkin like Ontario is all fucked up! It aint shit compared to the Dino!!! Ontario is nice city period!! Even the spot that supposed to be ghetto look nice! u niggas sound stupid!!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:57 pm

LOL WHERE DUMB? YOU HAVENT SAID SHIT ONLY THAT YOU NEVER MEET A VATO FROM OVS AND ATM IS ALL OVER THE IxE WELL YOU GOT VATOS FROM SB,ONTA AND OTHER PARTS FOR THE IxE SAYING THEY NEVER HEARD OF ATM AND ME THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS AND ALL CAN SAY IS YOU FOOL DONT HAVE SHIT AND MY HOMIE PUNK YOUR HOMIE "THE KING OF IxE"...

LOL THERE WAS TWO MUDERS IN ONTA JUST IN JAN ALONE, ONE ON Dst. AND SALTANA AND THE OTHER ON BELMONT AND PLUM. THERES ALOT OF ACTIVTY YOU JUST GOTA BE ON THE STREETS...LIKE I SAID ITS ON THE LOW CUZ ITS HOT, ONTERIO IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A WELL KNOW GANG CITY WITH A VERY LARGE GANG (OVS BLACK ANGELS)...AND WHEN DID I EVER SAY VERDUGO WAS SOFT TO ONTERIO? OF COUSE SB HAS MORE ACTIVTY THERES MORE HOODS IN SB FROM IxE AND LA ALOT OF BLACK VS. BROWN.

DO YOU EVEN LIVE IN ONTA?

OH AND YOUR HOMIE NIC JUST WALKD BACK IN TO HIS PAD AND DID NOTHING LIKE I SAID OH AND YOU BEING THERE WHOULD HAVE MADE A DEFFENTS HOW?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:59 pm

Mafia304 wrote:ATM do not be in no fuckin Creekside!! U got them niggas confused with them HB niggas a spin off of C-9!!! Stop talkin like Ontario is all fucked up! It aint shit compared to the Dino!!! Ontario is nice city period!! Even the spot that supposed to be ghetto look nice! u niggas sound stupid!!!

Laughing YEA ONTA SOOOO NICE ITS JUST LIKE CHINO HILLS AND SHIT...HOMIE IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT THAN STOP TALKING. WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU SEEN A BLACK MAN WALK DOWN SUNKIST UNTOUCHED? YOU THINK OVS IS SOME LITTLE HOOD OR WHAT?

AND YOU SAY YOU WANT TO GO THAT IT WITH OVS LOL GRT TO THAT LEVEL THAN TRY SOME SHIT. THE WAY I SEE IT IS ATM ARE NOTHIN MOST VATOS DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT YOU FOOLS BUT YOU WANNA GO HEADS UP WITH OVS BA LOL OK.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:38 pm

EY MAFIA WANNABE STOP TRYING TO ACT HARD AND PM ME LIKE ITS THE HARD THING TO DO THAT NET BANGING IS SUM BULLSHIT...REAL Gs DONT TALK THEY WALK.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:42 pm

Thats why I hate talkin to stupid peolpe nigga did say I wanted to go head wit anybody! I said when i run into anybody from OVS that a yg Ima get at them to see were they heart at!Sounds like your getting offended!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:47 pm

See me in the streets playboy!! In Rialto everyday come see about me playboy! Im in the Park Terrece apts or in the Meadowlands apts or in the Vineyards! Any one of those three spot come holla at me player!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:56 pm

WHY WOULD I SEE YOU FOOL LIKE I SAID BEFOR ATM AINT SHIT NOT A FACTOR NOT WORTH A TRIP TO WEST VALLE...

AND THE HEADS UP WAS FROM YOU TRYING TO NET BANG THRO PM LOL HOMIE PLEASE YOUR NOT WORTH SHIT I KNOW HOW ATM WORKS THEY A LIL GET MONEY CREW AND ONE OF THERE YOUNGSTERS IS TRYING TO START SHIT OVER THE INTERNET.

HOW DEEP ARE YOU VATOS ANYWAY? 3 MAN CREW?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:43 pm

lol...the last murder in onterio was in 05-06? haha
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:33 pm

Net Banger! Me never!!!! Like I said once before see me in the Street wit it if its ANY Real problems! If you such a factor out here reville your your self!!! U know where Im at come see about me!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:09 am

LOL LIKE I SAID AINT WORTH THE TRIP...DONT BE MAD FOOL CUZ MY HOMIE FUCKD UP YOURS THATS THEM, YOU GET ALL FIRED UP WHEN I SAID ATM DONT HAVE SHIT GOING ON IN ONTA CUZ THEY DONT BUT I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF THE IxE...SO READ BEFOR YOU GOTA FLEX YOUR COMPUTER MUSCLES. SAYING SOME STUPED SHIT ABOUT MY VARRIO YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT THE POLITICS.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:00 pm

yall niggaz crazy cuz where's the minority love n this mutha fucca lol
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:07 pm

Damn, what happened since i left,lol.....

The dudes that i know/knew from ATM have been in ontario as long as i have (Like 13 years now) and they real G's. I've seen'um get down wit the best of fools without blinking, so i'm not going to discredit ATM because i KNOW they got riders. My ex-girl actually knows one of them cats too (from rialto). I think he one of they OG's or something, anyway... Honestly, i've never heard of them until about a year ago, so i dont know if they new or what, but then again, i aint on the streets no more, in years, so... I really dont know whats REALLY going on in the O no more until i run into an old homey.

Ey, Mafia, what's that "HB" you talking about?????? You ever hear of:
P-9 CLIQUE
Dirty Mac Posse
Sex Dawgs
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:07 pm

Jae wrote:Damn, what happened since i left,lol.....

The dudes that i know/knew from ATM have been in ontario as long as i have (Like 13 years now) and they real G's. I've seen'um get down wit the best of fools without blinking, so i'm not going to discredit ATM because i KNOW they got riders. My ex-girl actually knows one of them cats too (from rialto). I think he one of they OG's or something, anyway... Honestly, i've never heard of them until about a year ago, so i dont know if they new or what, but then again, i aint on the streets no more, in years, so... I really dont know whats REALLY going on in the O no more until i run into an old homey.

P-9 CLIQUE
Dirty Mac Posse
Sex Dawgs

Dude was making it out like these cats was all over smashing. Im not with that. I never heard of them until I got word from dude himself. I wasn't disputing how they got down, but was on the remarks he made.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:13 pm

[quote="NYTE RYDA"]

P-9 CLIQUE
Dirty Mac Posse
Sex Dawgs

I NEVER SAID ATM DONT HAVE HARDCORE FOOLS, ALMOST EVERY VARRIO/HOOD HAS SOME...IT JUST GOT HEATED WHEN HOMEBOY SAID ONTA SOFT,AND AINT GOT NO ACTIVTY GOING ON...LIKE NO MURDERS SINCE 05 AND SHIT.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:18 pm

lol
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:27 pm

[quote="OVS13xBELMONT*LOCOZ"]
NYTE RYDA wrote:

P-9 CLIQUE
Dirty Mac Posse
Sex Dawgs

I NEVER SAID ATM DONT HAVE HARDCORE FOOLS, ALMOST EVERY VARRIO/HOOD HAS SOME...IT JUST GOT HEATED WHEN HOMEBOY SAID ONTA SOFT,AND AINT GOT NO ACTIVTY GOING ON...LIKE NO MURDERS SINCE 05 AND SHIT.

lol @ no murders since 05
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:16 am

Hb's is click! It used to stand for "Head Bussas" now they call themselves "hustla ballas". Its a spin off of C-9000. A nigga from C-9 started Hb's.They claim South Ontario too!!! A gang of tthem niggas went to Ontario high!! Naw I never heard of any of those other clicks you named! I heard of Sex Cash in Mo val but not sex dawg!!!! Who u know from ATM

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:05 am

Mafia304 wrote:Hb's is click! It used to stand for "Head Bussas" now they call themselves "hustla ballas". Its a spin off of C-9000. A nigga from C-9 started Hb's.They claim South Ontario too!!! A gang of tthem niggas went to Ontario high!! Naw I never heard of any of those other clicks you named! I heard of Sex Cash in Mo val but not sex dawg!!!! Who u know from ATM

Them otha cliques i listed is from like 10 years ago though.... They dont exists no more. They was ALL ontario cliques. Actually P9 was in like 2002, i think. 2001. Something like that. DirtyMac Posse (DMPC) was a crip gang though. Some of them turned 99 mafia, but thats another story. lol. The homey from ATM was in Sex Dawgs back in the day, thats why i mentioned it, but they was a black party crew kind of, but they was mixed L.A. gangsta's (G's, H's, O's..everythang). Yeah i know about Sex Cash.... Seems like they "most hated" out that way.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next