LOS MONARCHS RIALTO..L.M.R

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

monarchs

Post  raiderich13 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:25 pm

oh, and yeah, the homie leo was killed at 18 years and this richard doesnt have a sister laura.

raiderich13

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: LOS MONARCHS RIALTO..L.M.R

Post  CaliforniaRepublic on Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:08 am

raiderich13 wrote:REJECTS? DROPOUTS? YOU GOT IT WRONG JAE. THE MT. VERNON MONARCHS WERE AND ARE STILL TO THIS DAY WELL RESPECTED ON THE WESTSIDE. YOU GOTTA REMEMBER THAT THE VIETNAM WAR WAS RESPONSIBLE MORE THAN ANYTHING FOR THIER BREAKUP. THE RIALTO MONARCHS WERENT EVEN BORN AT THAT TIME, AND HAD NO TIES TO VERDUGO. WHEN THEY DECIDED TO START A CLIQUE. LEO CARILLO CAME UP WITH THE NAME . HE WAS BORN AND RAISED IN RIALTO, BUT HIS UNCLE WAS FROM THE MT. VERNON MONARCHS WHO BY THIS TIME WERE A THING OF THE PAST. THEY WERE ALREADY IN THIER 40S AND 50S . TWO DIFFERENT BARRIOS, SAME NAME. I REMEMBER A REUNION I WENT TO ABOUT 15 YEARS AGO,WHERE THE OLD VERDUGO CLIQUES GOT TOGETHER AT 7TH ST PARK. ROYAL ANGELS .ROYAL COUNTS,GENTS ,TOPPERS, AND MONARCHS!!!! IF THEY WERE DROPOUTS THEY WOULDNT HAVE BEEN INVITED!!! I HOPE THIS CLEARS IT UP A LITTLE ,BUT IN THE FUTURE PLEASE BE CAREFUL ON WHO YOU TRY TO PUT A DROPOUT JACKET ON.AL RATO. RAIDERICH13

I mis-understood you at first, but i get what your saying now. That's my fault homey.
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LOCO ANGELES on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:29 pm

raiderich13 wrote:i know your tios. jaime,julio,mario,armando,and arturo. i grew up on james st. at the end of the cul de sac. tell your tios that nonie said whats up.

HAHAHA ITS A SMALL WORLD AINT IT,IGHT YEA ILL LET EM KNOW,YOU DOKNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MY TIO ARMANDO DNT YOU?

LOCO ANGELES
Soldier

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

monarchs

Post  raiderich13 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:32 pm

yeah homie,i remember that he passed away a while back. was it cancer? back in the days, we all looked up to him.he had this silver pontiac gran prix,lowered,with old school cragars(it was the 70s) . good,good man! i was sorry to hear about it. the last time i saw everybody together was at your abuelos funeral. is big jaimes still in vegas?

raiderich13

Back to top Go down

Post  LOCO ANGELES on Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:22 pm

raiderich13 wrote:yeah homie,i remember that he passed away a while back. was it cancer? back in the days, we all looked up to him.he had this silver pontiac gran prix,lowered,with old school cragars(it was the 70s) . good,good man! i was sorry to hear about it. the last time i saw everybody together was at your abuelos funeral. is big jaimes still in vegas?

YEA HE PASSED AWAY OF STOMACH CANCER,YEA,MAN DAT WUS WAY BACK IN 2000 THN RITE?YEA MY TIO STILL LIVES IN VEGAS,SO DOES DJ...DID U KNOW MARICELA?

LOCO ANGELES
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  raiderich13 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:35 pm

yeah. the whole familia..leticia,lourdes,and marisela.. is that your mom?

raiderich13

Back to top Go down

Post  raiderich13 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:39 pm

i went to vegas about ten years ago with big donnie and i spent new years eve with jaime and d.j. that was the last time i saw them.

raiderich13

Back to top Go down

Post  LOCO ANGELES on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:58 pm

raiderich13 wrote:yeah. the whole familia..leticia,lourdes,and marisela.. is that your mom?

HAHAHA LULU IS A TRIP HUH,SHE STAYS IN VEGAS NOW TOO,SO DOES MARIO,SIMON THATS MY HEFITA
LAST YEAR MY TIO JAIMES 3RD OLDEST SON WUS LIVIN WITH DONNIE BUT THEN HE MOVED OUT BAK TO VEGAS....DO U STILL STAY IN RITO?.

LOCO ANGELES
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  raiderich13 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:44 pm

yeah, im still here.but now im up on the north side“las colinas” by the country club. my tia lucy still lives on james st. 2 houses away from where your familias house was,so i still go to the neighborhood every now and then to visit. i sure would like to see your tios again sometime.i might be going to las vegas in a few months so maybe we can figure out a way that i can contact them,without putting it up on a public forum.

raiderich13

Back to top Go down

Post  LOCO ANGELES on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:02 pm

raiderich13 wrote:yeah, im still here.but now im up on the north side“las colinas” by the country club. my tia lucy still lives on james st. 2 houses away from where your familias house was,so i still go to the neighborhood every now and then to visit. i sure would like to see your tios again sometime.i might be going to las vegas in a few months so maybe we can figure out a way that i can contact them,without putting it up on a public forum.

OHH IGHT SO ARE U RELATED TO ALBERT?...UM I CULD GIVE U HIS CELL NUMBER IF YOU WANT IT?

LOCO ANGELES
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  raiderich13 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:43 pm

simon,albert is my little primo. his mom debbie is my first cousin. yeah homie, i would like his number but make sure you okay it with him first.

raiderich13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top