Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEMET SSC????

+6
Thief_Sicario
Ie9094ever
danger13
Drop Out
LOCO ANGELES
C O L T O N
10 posters

Go down

HEMET SSC???? Empty HEMET SSC????

Post  C O L T O N Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:36 am

HAS ANYBODY HEARD OF
SOUTH SIDE CRIMINALS X3 in HEMET??? confused

C O L T O N
Soldier

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

HEMET SSC???? Empty Re: HEMET SSC????

Post  LOCO ANGELES Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:11 am

C O L T O N wrote:HAS ANYBODY HEARD OF
SOUTH SIDE CRIMINALS X3 in HEMET??? confused

I THOUGHT I HEARD OF SOME SHIT LIKE THAT................................
ONE OF THE HOMEGURLS THAT LIVE IN HEMET WAS TELLING ME SUMTHING ABOUT "THERES BIG BAD VARRIO SUR SIDE CRIMINALS" HAHAHA I THOUGHT SHE WAS JUS FUKN AROUND BUT I GUEES SHE WASNT

LOCO ANGELES
Soldier

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:56 pm

THERES A SOUTH SIDE CRIMINALS GANG IN LOS.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

HEMET SSC???? Empty DANGER CYCLONES IE VMC

Post  danger13 Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:54 pm

YEAH I NO SOME FOOL FROM THERE HIS NAME IS SMILEY FROM SSC,
danger13
danger13
Wannabe

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ie9094ever Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:42 pm

It's actually South Side Controla, in Hemet.... not criminals

Ie9094ever
Wannabe

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Thief_Sicario Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:25 am

some little fools in Portland tried to claim that shit until their homies from LA found out and got mad told them to keep that shit out thheir mouth.. haha.. now they all have to join different neighborhoods...
Thief_Sicario
Thief_Sicario
Soldier

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:40 pm

anyone heard of the crip gang out there in Hemet??
Blocc Boyz Crips i heard theyre called, don't know where theyre at in Hemet but i heard theyre about 50-60 deep right now
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:10 pm

you prolly do have a black gang by now...or really just a click. But there are no Homegrown black gangs in Hemet. This shit is ridiculous though..if it doesn't fit you Must AQuit shit. In other words...couldn't make it in your own original hood and city...hang the shit up.

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:36 pm

according to the cops theyre homegrown therer in Hemet idk too much about that tho since cops almost never have their shit right but according to them BBC is homegrown and has been around for a minute i'm not saying 80s or early 90s i mean maybe for about a good 10-12 yrs.. i know theres a another click called SAB which is pretty damn stupid to me from what i heard, theyre called SA Beaters, as in trying to say ese
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:42 pm

I kick it in Hemet at least once a week. I'm all over that town. Got some homies from the BNTG rap group who I kick it with over there. Came across a lot of different cats, but one thing I've noticed is that A LOT of cats from Hemet were raised elsewhere....and basically came to live in Hemet because of the cheap ass housing. I've never heard of neither of those gangs, but I'll ask the homies about those groups next time I'm there. There's a couple of small neighborhoods in Hemet that are predominantly black folks, Marine Drive is one of them (group of apartments) and there's also another dead end block on the other side of town, forgot the name.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:57 pm

o alright i got u homie.. shit im sure u havent heard of everything cuz theirs always these lil crews popping up all over there but thats just from what i heard u know... not saying anything is confirmed.... but i do know of Hemet La Raza Gang i was busted with this vato pollo from there in southwest but not that long cuz they moved me over to another tank
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  19DAGO04 Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:23 pm

DICER wrote:THERES A SOUTH SIDE CRIMINALS GANG IN LOS.

The was a South Side Criminals -SSCX3- in Chula Vista (San Diego). No relation to -SSC- from Inglewood. Now a gang from South San Diego called Crazy Ass Latinos goes by Criminals X3 -CALSX3-

19DAGO04
Wannabe

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:53 am

19DAGO04 wrote:

The was a South Side Criminals -SSCX3- in Chula Vista (San Diego). No relation to -SSC- from Inglewood. Now a gang from South San Diego called Crazy Ass Latinos goes by Criminals X3 -CALSX3-

I keep hearing about CALs, but where is their neighborhood/streets?
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  19DAGO04 Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:27 pm

wolfman wrote:
19DAGO04 wrote:

They were mostly off of Palm Ave in Otay Mesa West. Mostly spread out from 805 to Hollister. No real solid varrio. But some were also in Chula Vista near the Castle Park/Otay area. All the real estate in their area is taken up by Del Sol, Palmas, and Otay. I know they beefed with VCV, and Palmas, but they chilled with Otay-don't know their status with Del Sol. I thought they died off but I've been seeing hitups in CV and SSD.

19DAGO04
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:01 pm

19DAGO04 wrote:
wolfman wrote:
19DAGO04 wrote:

They were mostly off of Palm Ave in Otay Mesa West. Mostly spread out from 805 to Hollister. No real solid varrio. But some were also in Chula Vista near the Castle Park/Otay area. All the real estate in their area is taken up by Del Sol, Palmas, and Otay. I know they beefed with VCV, and Palmas, but they chilled with Otay-don't know their status with Del Sol. I thought they died off but I've been seeing hitups in CV and SSD.

So basically the were in the same grounds as PALs, right?
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  19DAGO04 Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:47 pm

wolfman wrote:
19DAGO04 wrote:
wolfman wrote:
19DAGO04 wrote:

So basically the were in the same grounds as PALs, right?

Pretty much. Now -PALS- hits up -PCALS- (Palm City Avenue Locos). Real close to -CALS- hutups, but usually it's hit up like: -PC ALS-

That who hood is going through some trippy politics right now. Chalk it up to -VPC- almost dying completely out, except for the -FHLS- clicka.

I guess it goes:
Varrio Palm City clicks: Locos -PCLS- (inactive?), Avenue Locos -ALS-/-PALS-, Familia Hispana -FHLS-

The father of -VPC- is Varrio Las Palmas (est. 1960's)..who went inactive in the mid 1980's(?)

Locos went inactive after a load of their heads went to the pen. Same with ALS. The only clicka left was -FH- who were originally the tagger crew From Hell, but clicked up with -VPC- in the mid 2000's. Most of the FH boys ended up clicking up with -VCV- recently. Not as an official VCV click, but just running with them as a confederacy. Many FH boys live in the west side of CV. Don't know if they recently moved there or if they always been there. Must of made some old Palmas heads angry because -VPC- and -VCV- have always been rivals until the recent peace treaty by -FHLS-. But I guess some OG heads and new blood ressurected the ALS clicka. And now they are cleaning house. It looks like they are getting rid of the heads that clicked up with VCV. So now you see VPC clicks crossing each other out.

Man...turned this thread into a San Diego thread. Sorry about that to all the IE homies.

19DAGO04
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down