Boxing: who are you favs

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Boxing: who are you favs

Post  OtayRLS on Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:22 pm

big smiley wrote:whatfights are coming up soon!

ufc 110 is tonite, cain velasquez vs minotauro nogueira!!!!!!!!!!
shits gonna be fuckin bad!!!!
OtayRLS
Associate

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post  chang on Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:50 pm

oso, otay respect for your opinions, you obviously know FAR more about the mma game than i ever will, im comin to it as a boxing fan with a tiny little bit of expertise from when i was at school lol, fair play for explainin the point about mayweather, im gonna try and catch ufc 110 i realise the crazy amount of skill needed to master a striking and a grappling martial art and effectively combine them but i must admit boxing will always be my 1st love even with all the set up fights etc i trying to get back fit enough to start working out in a martial art again, whether thats gonna be boxing dirty boxing or muay thai im not sure yet

chang
Soldier

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:31 pm

The UFC of today pales in comparison to its original years, before the brazilians sold it. It used to be everybody fight until the last man is standing. They also had no wieght class. Which to me, tested your will and endurance and heart alot more than the set up does now.

Also, in street fighting MMA doesn't do to well as other arts. You can do all that flipping and rolling and shit on the mat, but, you will get hurt doing that on hard asphalt. Boxing would fare much better in the streets. And i've seen the mma fighters get drunk and fight in redlands bars. Its not the same.

Back to top Go down

boxer vs gracie

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:10 pm

Gracie to me was the best MMA ever, just my oppinion. BUt, wtf was the boxer wearing one glove for? How seriously dumb