WS HEADHUNTERS13

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: WS HEADHUNTERS13

Post  yak.yak on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:23 pm

i ran in to some fag that argued with me about how hard fontana is. telling me its worse then pomona and san diego he mentioned compton santa ana and other cities.

yak.yak
Soldier

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:39 pm

yak.yak wrote:i ran in to some fag that argued with me about how hard fontana is. telling me its worse then pomona and san diego he mentioned compton santa ana and other cities.

Well Of course You Cant Compare Fontana To Those Cities But Dont Take It Lightly Go Down The Wrond Street In the Wrong Neighborhood And You will Get Dealt With. You Just Gotta Know Where The Actions At. There is A Reason Why Fontana Is Not as Active as Before and Thats Because Incarceration Has Gotten The Upper hand. Hard Times And Diablos Used To be Two Of The Most active Hoods 10 Years Ago But The DEA took Down Hard Times And Diablos Were Gettin Merked Or Busted For Doing Their Shit. Its Died Down For A Reason. This Year Was Just more Softer Then Most. It Doesnt Mean The Trouble aint There, People Just been Laying Low. i Know We Have Speaking From My Side. Still here Just Taking care Of Our Own Side.

Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:42 pm

yak.yak wrote:i ran in to some fag that argued with me about how hard fontana is. telling me its worse then pomona and san diego he mentioned compton santa ana and other cities.

That Is Just A Simple Example Of Pride Getting The Best Of Somebody. Refusing To Believe Your Own City Is Not as Active as The Next.

Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  yak.yak on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:56 pm

nK SLEP ROCK wrote:

Well Of course You Cant Compare Fontana To Those Cities But Dont Take It Lightly Go Down The Wrond Street In the Wrong Neighborhood And You will Get Dealt With. You Just Gotta Know Where The Actions At. There is A Reason Why Fontana Is Not as Active as Before and Thats Because Incarceration Has Gotten The Upper hand. Hard Times And Diablos Used To be Two Of The Most active Hoods 10 Years Ago But The DEA took Down Hard Times And Diablos Were Gettin Merked Or Busted For Doing Their Shit. Its Died Down For A Reason. This Year Was Just more Softer Then Most. It Doesnt Mean The Trouble aint There, People Just been Laying Low. i Know We Have Speaking From My Side. Still here Just Taking care Of Our Own Side.
are u defending fontana?

yak.yak
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:03 pm

Blindly attacking a city is just as bad as blindly defending it.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:06 pm

No I'm Not. I Run Into Cats With That Attitude All The Time, And Quickly I See Them Take This Gang Banging Shit as A Joke And Get Hurt. We Get Away With Going Through SF's Streets Cause Of Who We Are, We've Done Our Dirt, So When They See Random Cats Its different And I see It happen All the Time. The same Goes for Dumb Ass's That Think They Can Come Through The West Side Trippin And They Get Got.

Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  yak.yak on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:08 pm

i understand that u can get smoked anywhere at anytime but to get killed in a city that has only had about 3 to 4 murders u would have to b having a bad day. sure fontana has action sometimes and i know smash cracked down hard as fuk but besides 2 streets in fontana aint nobody gonna b posted. fontana has fights and shit and no matter where u r in cali u have to stay on ur toes but here in fontana i can walk to the store and not have to worry most of the time. i kno fontana is low this year i know a few homies that got lokd up and aint trying to go bak

yak.yak
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:10 pm

I walk into the store in any city and never worry. thug life

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:15 pm

yak.yak wrote:i understand that u can get smoked anywhere at anytime but to get killed in a city that has only had about 3 to 4 murders u would have to b having a bad day. sure fontana has action sometimes and i know smash cracked down hard as fuk but besides 2 streets in fontana aint nobody gonna b posted. fontana has fights and shit and no matter where u r in cali u have to stay on ur toes but here in fontana i can walk to the store and not have to worry most of the time. i kno fontana is low this year i know a few homies that got lokd up and aint trying to go bak

Well That Walking To The Corner To go Buy A Soda On A Regular Day shit Aint The Same For All Streets Lol... And It Also Depends On Who You Are. You Walking to The Corner Aint the same As Some One Who Bangs Walking Lol. Even If You Dress Like Pauly D Your Face Dont Change And Your Past dont Change. Lol But Yeah Fontana Sure Aint No Compton Or South Central, It aint The War Zone Portrayed Jungles From Training Day Lol But It Aint Kiddy Land. Comparing Fontana To Those Cities Is Like Comparing The Wack Ass Chargers To the Much Better Saints ( Cough Cough ) DT....

Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  yak.yak on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:25 pm

bro i love my pauly d cut and my cut off skinnys bro

yak.yak
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:28 pm

yak.yak wrote:bro i love my pauly d cut and my cut off skinnys bro

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  yak.yak on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:43 pm

y dont u ask this guy

Re: way to much prettty boys?
nK SLEP ROCK on Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:53 am

.+
----
-lol at everybody thinking prettyboys wear tight jeans.. lol cuz i just started like a week ago... lol... but before you know it the new generation of gangsters will start dressing like that and i can gurantee it....

yak.yak
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  yak.yak on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:44 pm

lol yeeea

yak.yak
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:49 pm

yak.yak wrote:lol yeeea

Shocked Wow You Went Digging For That One Huh Buddy Lol.... I Was Being Sarcastic By The Way... Lol...

Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  yak.yak on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:54 pm

so was i bro! cut off skinnys bro come on bro

yak.yak
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:59 pm

Lol At Trolling On The King Of Tr0lling.!!

Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  yak.yak on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:08 pm

My first troll, now I'm pumpd jk

yak.yak
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:44 pm

Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:46 pm

Shit was supposed to be in this thread from the beginning...

Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:47 pm

Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:53 am

All I know is fontana was crayz-er back in good ol 2003. Walking to the store you'd get hit up and straps pulled out on your face ! thug life

American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:36 am

Peaceful Anarchist wrote:All I know is fontana was crayz-er back in good ol 2003. Walking to the store you'd get hit up and straps pulled out on your face ! thug life

Cuz Back Then There Were More Hoods And They Was Actually active Unlike Most Of The Ones Now Like LK LV Nd All This Other bull Shit Like SLC Nd CWP.. LOl Straight Up... Only Time You Really Hear Noice Is From Us Or Soggy Fries Lol.... Nd Once In A While YOull Here Sumtin From Napps Nd Maybe MCP.k....

Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:40 pm

nK SLEP ROCK wrote:
Peaceful Anarchist wrote:All I know is fontana was crayz-er back in good ol 2003. Walking to the store you'd get hit up and straps pulled out on your face ! thug life

Cuz Back Then There Were More Hoods And They Was Actually active Unlike Most Of The Ones Now Like LK LV Nd All This Other bull Shit Like SLC Nd CWP.. LOl Straight Up... Only Time You Really Hear Noice Is From Us Or Soggy Fries Lol.... Nd Once In A While YOull Here Sumtin From Napps Nd Maybe MCP.k....

CWP was around back then but they were different back then compared to now.

American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top