Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Re: WS HEADHUNTERS13

Post  Forum Gawd on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:41 pm

Peaceful Anarchist wrote:
nK SLEP ROCK wrote:
Peaceful Anarchist wrote:All I know is fontana was crayz-er back in good ol 2003. Walking to the store you'd get hit up and straps pulled out on your face ! thug life

Cuz Back Then There Were More Hoods And They Was Actually active Unlike Most Of The Ones Now Like LK LV Nd All This Other bull Shit Like SLC Nd CWP.. LOl Straight Up... Only Time You Really Hear Noice Is From Us Or Soggy Fries Lol.... Nd Once In A While YOull Here Sumtin From Napps Nd Maybe MCP.k....

CWP was around back then but they were different back then compared to now.

yeah Been Around For A Cool Decade But Obviously They Havent dont Shit In That 10 Year Span...

Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:11 pm

Same Goes For SLC i never Heard About Them Doing shit Either. Shit Alot Of My homies Dont even Know What SLC is Still To This Day Lol..

Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:51 pm

SLC started in 03 when SBCG broke apart. They were active on Pepper st back then (SLC Pepper ST thugs) but in the last 4 yrs they died out and most the members that are still active live in other cities now. ALl north Fontana has calmed down ALOT. It used to be a clique on every block...M13 AFHls, SBCG/SLC, CMK, NFLs, LS13 MB, HTF, and a long list of party crews an tagging crews which accounted for probably half the shootings back then since party crews and tagging was more popular then than now.

As for today you could walk throughout North Fontana with nearly no worries. You gotta better chance getting hit by lightening then getting hit up..I'd still be careful on walking on the west side cuhz SF could think you're from HHS and its a wrap LWL

American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:55 pm

Peaceful Anarchist wrote:SLC started in 03 when SBCG broke apart. They were active on Pepper st back then (SLC Pepper ST thugs) but in the last 4 yrs they died out and most the members that are still active live in other cities now. ALl north Fontana has calmed down ALOT. It used to be a clique on every block...M13 AFHls, SBCG/SLC, CMK, NFLs, LS13 MB, HTF, and a long list of party crews an tagging crews which accounted for probably half the shootings back then since party crews and tagging was more popular then than now.

As for today you could walk throughout North Fontana with nearly no worries. You gotta better chance getting hit by lightening then getting hit up..I'd still be careful on walking on the west side cuhz SF could think you're from HHS and its a wrap LWL

Lol Naw SF aint That Active Lol.... If Anything Youll Get Hit Up By Some Random Tagger Nd Be Asked If you Write Lol.. It seems As If this Shits Dead.. Fuck It lol...

So SBCG Became Slc??

Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:06 pm

Not everybody but the dude that started SLC was from SBCG.

American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:08 pm

Peaceful Anarchist wrote:Not everybody but the dude that started SLC was from SBCG.

Lol At Cray Having Low KeY Pride In being from Norf Side Fontucky... Naw Lol.... SORF.!
!!

Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:36 pm

Mighty Norte

American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:38 pm

Peaceful Anarchist wrote:Mighty Norte

Lol At Me Nd How I Used To Think NSF Banged The 14 lol.... You Been Slacking On The Pics Cry What Happened Post Some Shit YOu Lazy Bastuhd.!!

Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:51 pm

nK SLEP ROCK wrote:
Peaceful Anarchist wrote:Mighty Norte

Lol At Me Nd How I Used To Think NSF Banged The 14 lol.... You Been Slacking On The Pics Cry What Happened Post Some Shit YOu Lazy Bastuhd.!!
lol alot of kids think that "north" side anything is 14...lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:00 pm

That's part of why NSF lost popularity especially in the early 2000s everybody wanted to be super southsiders and anything "north" was looked down on even though it had nothing to do with North California.

American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:03 pm

Peaceful Anarchist wrote:That's part of why NSF lost popularity especially in the early 2000s everybody wanted to be super southsiders and anything "north" was looked down on even though it had nothing to do with North California.

its actually Kind Of funny cuz I used to Know This Dude From North Side Colton That Would Hit Up Norte 13 Colton and It would trip me Out Cuz I was Young at The Time Lol... Same Thing for This Dude From Ns Redlands They Would Yell Out North Who bangin In Da Juvie Days nd It just Sounded Wrong Lol..

Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvo on Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:08 pm

nK SLEP ROCK wrote:
Peaceful Anarchist wrote:That's part of why NSF lost popularity especially in the early 2000s everybody wanted to be super southsiders and anything "north" was looked down on even though it had nothing to do with North California.

its actually Kind Of funny cuz I used to Know This Dude From North Side Colton That Would Hit Up Norte 13 Colton and It would trip me Out Cuz I was Young at The Time Lol... Same Thing for This Dude From Ns Redlands They Would Yell Out North Who bangin In Da Juvie Days nd It just Sounded Wrong Lol..

Yea it probably does me personally think its obvious that there are north southsider gangs, not norteno but north kinda how ppl still think clanton 14 is north side just because of the 14 I always see ppl be like wtf they 14 how? and im like Rolling Eyes

Elvo
Ball Licker

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2012-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  yak.yak on Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:16 pm

on cottonwood and whittram ive seen cottonhoodx4 tagged up on a dumpster it was there for a week then the dumpster disappeared. im sure it was a joke though but i was shocked it was never crossed out especially since there was a bunch of dsw hit ups

yak.yak
Soldier

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvo on Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:19 pm

yak.yak wrote:on cottonwood and whittram ive seen cottonhoodx4 tagged up on a dumpster it was there for a week then the dumpster disappeared. im sure it was a joke though but i was shocked it was never crossed out especially since there was a bunch of dsw hit ups

LOL Rolling Eyes probably some idiot kid thinking hes cool a non factor.

Elvo
Ball Licker

Back to top Go down

Post  yak.yak on Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:29 pm

ive also seen some foo wearing all red with a red bandana hangin on his side at walmart in rialto on black friday and nobody was fukn with him or nothing. i was suprised.

yak.yak
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvo on Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:33 pm

yak.yak wrote:ive also seen some foo wearing all red with a red bandana hangin on his side at walmart in rialto on black friday and nobody was fukn with him or nothing. i was suprised.

Was he hispanic? and maybe there wernt no southsiders at walmart at the time or maybe he was mixed and was a blood alot of things can come into play as why he wore red. Ive known some blacks mixed guys that look hispanic but they really mixed so ya never know but walmart is a family store most ppl dont cause static there cause their ther with their familys but yea kinda weird i suppose if he keeps doing it and looks hispanic he will eventually get into trouble but shit is wild though things are always not how they seem you know.

Elvo
Ball Licker

Back to top Go down

Post  yak.yak on Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:40 pm

naw he looked mexican knee high white sox and and shit, it was black friday there were ppl there that banged. and im no southsider but if i was i wouldnt pass up a chance to get a northsider u kno. im sure he got caught slippin at some point but im sure he wasnt mixed.

yak.yak
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:03 pm

yak.yak wrote:naw he looked mexican knee high white sox and and shit, it was black friday there were ppl there that banged. and im no southsider but if i was i wouldnt pass up a chance to get a northsider u kno. im sure he got caught slippin at some point but im sure he wasnt mixed.
people probably thought he was a blood, but some og southsider hoods been banging red since before busters existed

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvo on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:49 pm

yak.yak wrote:naw he looked mexican knee high white sox and and shit, it was black friday there were ppl there that banged. and im no southsider but if i was i wouldnt pass up a chance to get a northsider u kno. im sure he got caught slippin at some point but im sure he wasnt mixed.

Well when it comes down to it only time will tell if hell fuck heads up im sure he would regardless of hes race if he got the balls to wear red in southern cali he probaly saying FUCK soutNsiders LOL Twisted Evil

Where you from yak? The valley?? Sactown? Or you a nobody?

Elvo
Ball Licker

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:44 am

Moved To Graffiti.

Last edited by nK SLEP ROCK on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:45 am

Moved To Graffiti Section.

Last edited by nK SLEP ROCK on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:46 am

Moved To Graffiti Section.!

Last edited by nK SLEP ROCK on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:46 pm

^^^wrong thread. pics go in the graffiti section, move em

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Its The Head Hunter Thread Jerk Off Anything HHS Related Comes Here I Put Them Here For A Reason But The Bullet Lowk Fell asleep Last Night So He Never did. Besides I cant Move Them Im Not Mod For This Forum Shoot The Mod And Ill Gladly Do It,....

Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: