Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Savage Attack Leaves Man With Half A Head

4 posters

Go down

Savage Attack Leaves Man With Half A Head Empty Savage Attack Leaves Man With Half A Head

Post  JinkyRctongs Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:00 pm

Savage Attack Leaves Man With Half A Head

4:35pm UK, Friday September 11, 2009
Two thugs who punched a young man so hard surgeons had to remove half of his skull have escaped charges.
Savage Attack Leaves Man With Half A Head 15380085
Steve Gator, 26, has been told the teenagers who ambushed him will not face court after the Crown Prosecution Service dropped the case.

The CPS said it did not have enough evidence to proceed but Steve's mother, Nina, expressed her disbelief at the decision.

"Our boy is walking around with half a head - what more evidence do they need?" said Mrs Gator, 47. "I can't believe it."

Mr Gator, of Romford, Essex, was left seriously brain damaged following the attack as he made his way home from work on January 15.

The two thugs started screaming taunts and abuse at him about his cousin but when he confronted them he was hit so hard he fell back and smashed his head on the pavement.
He's just a different boy. His sparkle is totally gone. He used to be so independent but he can't work any more and he can't drive. He's got half-a-head and he's completely lost his confidence.
He was left in a coma for two weeks and his brain swelled so much surgeons removed the front half of his skull just hours after he was admitted.

He now suffers frequent seizures, has difficulty talking, and lost much of his memory.

Mr Gator now lives with his mother, who is his main carer as he can no longer work.

Mrs Gator said: "He's just a different boy. His sparkle is totally gone. He used to be so independent but he can't work any more and he can't drive. He's got half a head and he's completely lost his confidence.

"There's absolutely nothing protecting his brain now - it's just under his skin. We're waiting for surgery for a new skull plate to be put in."

A Havering police spokesman said they had no plans to look for any other attackers in connection with the case, adding: "We gave the CPS all the evidence available and after reviewing the case they decided not to proceed with it. We adhere to their decision."

Corrine Soanders, the Crown Prosecutor for Havering, said: "Once the CPS had been supplied with all the necessary evidence relevant to this case, a full review showed there was insufficient evidence to provide a realistic prospect of conviction.

"This is a key test which must be met to bring a prosecution and in light of this, the case against the two defendants was discontinued. I apologise to the victim and his family for not conveying this decision to them personally.

"I welcome any questions they may have and will be contacting them shortly to offer further explanation."
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Savage Attack Leaves Man With Half A Head Empty Re: Savage Attack Leaves Man With Half A Head

Post  chang Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:57 am

behave jinky! where did you find that, i know i shouldnt laugh but fuckin hell affraid

chang
Soldier

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Savage Attack Leaves Man With Half A Head Empty Re: Savage Attack Leaves Man With Half A Head

Post  JinkyRctongs Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:54 am

It was in the papers a few months ago im sure, i cant remember which newspaper website i found it on though, i posted the pic of the guy in the chat.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:57 am

kind of gives us insight of how WABS leaves them Surenos in S/S Riverside. Heads caved in.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:41 pm

Heads caved in after taking several blows to the head by lounge chairs.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:46 am

damn, thats like a crescent shaped moon. I almost don't want to believe it but damn, i guess.

Back to top Go down

Post  chang Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:30 pm

is that how that infamous white asian black samoan crip gang from the evil side of riverside do it.....

chang
Soldier

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down