Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP FERMIN "PLEYTO" GARCIA

+8
~OSO~
.02 cents
TumbleWeed
JinkyRctongs
Drop Out
Coka
OtayRLS
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

RIP FERMIN "PLEYTO" GARCIA - Page 2 Empty Re: RIP FERMIN "PLEYTO" GARCIA

Post  Ceast Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:51 pm

dCoka wrote:
Ceast wrote:
dCoka wrote:aite never heard of sd gangs always thought it was nice. sea world and all that plus rancho bernado

Most of SD is nice. But there are some ghetto ass hoods there just like any other big city. SESD is on par with LA and Oakland hoods. ESD is tore up, you got Mexican, Black, Asian, ans Somali gang living and fighting on top of each other.

Some spots in the South Bay are tore up..parts of National City, a part of Chula Vista, and parts of Otay Mesa/San Ysidro are tore up. Even in WSSD, you got a couple of hoody areas in Linda Vista and Clairemont (not as bad as SESD though). I've been all over Cali, and all cites have good and bad areas. SF, OAK, LA, RIVAS, SB, Bakers, Corona, Ontario, Fontana, Imperial, Calexico, El Centro. Ive seen good and bad in all.

Not only that, Rancho Bernardo is one small neighborhood in SD. It's not an accurate depiction of all of SD.

That's like me saying "aite never heard of LA gangs always thought it was nice. Universal Studios and all that plus Palos Verdes Esates"

If you really want to see SD ghetto...go to Logan Heights, Grant Hill, Mountain View, Southcrest, Chollas View, south Encanto, or, Mount Hope.
wasnt bein disrespectful just dont know bout san diego. and san berdoo aint got no nice spots really.

It's cool homie-I'm not takin it to heart. A lot of people don't know that Dago has a gang problem. The media doesn't report most of the crime involving street gangs in Dago, unless the gang is being slapped with an injunction, or the gang was raided. That way it looks like SD is problem free, since the police are"always on top of the gangs." Seriously though, you have to go to specific neighborhoods in order to get into any trouble, and there are no tourist spots anywhere near the ghetto areas of town. Anywhere else in SD, and your fine. After all, Dago is one of the safest US cities. But, in SESD and ESD, you can take that title away. Those spots are unsafe. It's not like in LA, or Detroit, or Philly, where violent crime is spread out. The violent crime is centralized in SD, and it happens mostly in ESD and SESD. You also have to remember that there are a lot of other gangs in cities that border San Diego. Lemon Grove, Spring Valley, National City, Chula Vista, and Imperial Beach all have gangs and violent crime too, but their stats don't get lumped together with San Diego.

Ceast
Associate

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  BigPie Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:04 pm

OtayRLS wrote:RIP TO MY HOMEBOY FERMIN "PLEYTO" GARCIA WHO WUZ "O"NE "T"OUGH "A"ZTEC "Y"OUGHSTER, ALWAYS SAYING FUCK MY ENIMIGAS!!

RIP FERMIN, HE WAS "O"ne DOWN ASS VAT"O"!!!!
BigPie
BigPie
Wannabe

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceast Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:45 pm

And what about big Crazy Bird. I heard he died back in the mid 90's if it the same vato i'm thinking of. That vato was down! There is a etching in concrete from CBird, in the ditch by the trolley tracks behind VCV's hood. Big bad ass Crazy Bird, for ever etched in CV's hood! It's between J and L street behind the duplexes, on the floor of the ditch. If I remember right, it says : "OTAY CRAZY BIRD." That concrete had to have been poured in the 70's.

Man, they should save old gangster graffiti like if it was a historical landmark. There's a lot of history that can be learned from old graffiti.

Ceast
Associate

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  OtayRLS Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:49 am

Ceast wrote:And what about big Crazy Bird. I heard he died back in the mid 90's if it the same vato i'm thinking of. That vato was down! There is a etching in concrete from CBird, in the ditch by the trolley tracks behind VCV's hood. Big bad ass Crazy Bird, for ever etched in CV's hood! It's between J and L street behind the duplexes, on the floor of the ditch. If I remember right, it says : "OTAY CRAZY BIRD." That concrete had to have been poured in the 70's.

Man, they should save old gangster graffiti like if it was a historical landmark. There's a lot of history that can be learned from old graffiti.

R.I.P TO ALL THE FALLIN OTAYEROS!!!!!!!!!
OtayRLS
OtayRLS
Associate

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post  worseloks Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:37 am

nah i agree with the homie from ovs national city would be the east los of S.D

worseloks
Soldier

Number of posts : 156