Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two shot at dance held in Ontario church

+8
LOCO ANGELES
P_LOKO
W.Devil
IXE
smooth909
SFxSTONER
WickedMindz1
Drop Out
12 posters

Go down

Two shot at dance held in Ontario church Empty Two shot at dance held in Ontario church

Post  Drop Out Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:00 pm

ONTARIO - Two people were hospitalized following a shooting late Friday night at dance held in a church.
Police responded around 11:47 p.m. to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the 500 block of West Francis Street after getting calls of a shooting.

When officers arrived, they found two young men, one 18 year old and one 19 year old, suffering from gunshot wounds, according to a news release.

Witnesses reported that an altercation occurred at a dance attended by several young adults, police said.

Shots were fired during the altercation and the two victims were hit.

The men's names have not been released and police have not released their conditions.

Neighbors in the area said they didn't see anything other than police cars and a large number of people following the shooting.

Police Cpl. Bill Russell said police have not yet identified any suspects nor are there any suspect descriptions available.

Russell does not recall any other calls for service at the church.

"From everything I understand right now, there is a group of people that host these events on a monthly basis," he said. "We haven't had any issues there at all."

It is also not known if the dance was a church event or sponsored by an outside group.

No one answered calls placed to the church.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Two shot at dance held in Ontario church Empty Re: Two shot at dance held in Ontario church

Post  WickedMindz1 Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:51 pm

I SEEN THAT ON THE NEWS AND MY FIRST THOUGHT WAS ONTA SOUTH Two shot at dance held in Ontario church Icon_twisted
WickedMindz1
WickedMindz1
Soldier

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Two shot at dance held in Ontario church Empty Re: Two shot at dance held in Ontario church

Post  SFxSTONER Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:20 pm

At Mormon dances, they tell the kids to "leave enough space for the holy ghost when you dance". Some kid wanted to get his freak on & got fed up with the bullshit.

SFxSTONER
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  WickedMindz1 Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:59 am

he was walking around with a loaded gun lol shit Two shot at dance held in Ontario church Icon_eek
WickedMindz1
WickedMindz1
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  smooth909 Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:12 pm

these r those 4st tongans again

smooth909
Associate

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:11 am

OVS/4THST BEEF.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  IXE Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:41 am

DICER wrote:OVS/4THST BEEF.

chale, tongan on tongan beef
IXE
IXE
Soldier

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:26 pm

you know its gotta be tongan shit when its mormon related, lol
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  WickedMindz1 Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:28 pm

good point
WickedMindz1
WickedMindz1
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:36 am

Lil Chat Merk wrote:you know its gotta be tongan shit when its mormon related, lol

Morman Tongans? Is it possible? LOL.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:31 pm

Paid_in_full wrote:
Lil Chat Merk wrote:you know its gotta be tongan shit when its mormon related, lol

Morman Tongans? Is it possible? LOL.

I think Tonga has the highest population of Mormons outside Utah. Mormons went there in the early 1900s and shit.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  LOCO ANGELES Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:51 am

WHAT LAME VATO SHOOTS PPL AT CHURCH?

NO RESPECT THESE DAYS

LOCO ANGELES
Soldier

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  ieprince Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:54 pm

true but if ur actin gangster u gotta expect some gangster shit to happen every once in a while. I know its church n bullshit but thats what happens when u play the game. church is probably one of the only spots to really catch people slippin no matter what. not sayin its tight but thats what happens.

ieprince
Soldier

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:06 pm

there were always shootings in front and in the parking lot of st. anthony's church in casa blanca.. i know of at least 3 people that were shot in front or around that church.. just cuz its church doesnt mean its going to save u
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086

Back to top Go down

Post  dnice3x Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:57 am

thats real talk

dnice3x
Associate

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post  LOCO ANGELES Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:40 am

YEA I NO IT AINT GONNA SAVE YOU,BUT IF YOUR IN CHURCH WITH YOUR FAMLIY AND SOMES ONES JUST GONNA WALK UP AND BLAST I DNT THINK ITS RITE..BUT HEY THATS JUST MY OPINION.

LOCO ANGELES
Soldier

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  ieprince Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:35 pm

LOCO ANGELES wrote:YEA I NO IT AINT GONNA SAVE YOU,BUT IF YOUR IN CHURCH WITH YOUR FAMLIY AND SOMES ONES JUST GONNA WALK UP AND BLAST I DNT THINK ITS RITE..BUT HEY THATS JUST MY OPINION.
Exactly it ain't right. But murder in the first place is wrong ya know. I don't think it's really anymore fucked up to kill someone in church than killing the dude anywhere else. Yea his family might have seen him die which sucks but the fact of the matter is murder is murder and its wrong. The only time I guess it'd be worse is if there was collateral damage and you took an innocent out.

ieprince
Soldier

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:29 am

yeah, true its wrong but in this case who said his family was around? they said a group of youths which meant they were all kicking back together.. atleast from what ive seen, i used to go to the lil fiestas they had at st. anthony's in casa blanca and everyone rolls up with their homies atleast everyone whose involved in the hood shit u know
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:14 am

Do the mafiosos take offense when violence occurs inside or near a church? Being that la Virgen de Guadalupe is a major part of Chicano culture?
Would the assailants be dealt with in the same manor?

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down