MORENO VALLEY

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MORENO VALLEY

Post  American Zombie on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:01 am

I always looked at Mo val as a city that just LOOKS nice because of the newer type track homes everywhere. Kinda like southridge of Fontana. fairly new community, cheap track homes out in the desert...People from other cities moving in and bring the lifestyle with them...
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5953
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

quess again...

Post  ie4ever909 on Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:17 am

V.W3ST:.RIVAS X3 wrote:
Jae wrote:
surcalmex wrote:there is four sureno gangs that i know of in moreno valley

Edgemont Locos
Moreno Valley Sur 13
Moreno Valley Rascals
Moreno Valley Locos

I never heard of Rascals and Locos. Are you sure they not cliques of MV Sur 13?

What are the hood boundaries for these gangs? I got EML already. Sort of. I got they general area.
all wrong...the hood is moreno13 & locos & rascals r clix

THIS IS ALL WRONG....i actually grew up in moval and lived there for over 20 years. I was there when it was "Sunnymead". I lived and went to school with several dudes. Gangs really heated up in about 1998. The gangs putting in work were M13 (moreno trece) moreno valley rascals, and Moreno varrio locos. All of the younger brothers and relatives of Rascals that did not have "gang mentality" claimed "No wheres gang") All seperate gangs but all claimed "moreno". At times they would all fight against each other. They were not clicked up but obviously got along because of feuds with Rock Maravilla, Edgemonte Locos, and BST (Barrio Small Town). Also the rapper "Mr. Capone-e" hung out with Rascals around that time. He was claimin SGV Cyclones Gang.

Down 2 Destroy (DTD, D2D) was also up and tag/banging. They were deep at Palm Middle School/ Valley View. They tried to bang, but Rascals, MVL and M13 got together and took care of them real quick.

Rascals claimed north of the 60 freeway and was real deep at the apartments on hemlock across the street from Food 4 less on Perris Blvd. MVL claimed the southside and referred JFK park as theirs...... Moreno Trece was scattered but claimed morrison park as theirs.

La Grande Familia was bout 7 deep and lived on Grove Lane (east of Davis Street) they called it "killa corner" They always got punked by Rascals gang because that was their neck of the woods. Rascals back in the day always fought with DWGC (death wish gangsta crips).....DWGC disrespected them by calling them "Trashcals" Rock MaraVilla was also closely affiliated with La Grande Familia.

ie4ever909

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:28 pm

IT TOOK 3 VARRIOS TO TAKE OUT D2D OVER THERE?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic on Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:15 pm

Where's DWGC hood at?
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO on Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:00 am

ie4ever909 wrote:
V.W3ST:.RIVAS X3 wrote:
Jae wrote:
surcalmex wrote:there is four sureno gangs that i know of in moreno valley

Edgemont Locos
Moreno Valley Sur 13
Moreno Valley Rascals
Moreno Valley Locos

I never heard of Rascals and Locos. Are you sure they not cliques of MV Sur 13?

What are the hood boundaries for these gangs? I got EML already. Sort of. I got they general area.
all wrong...the hood is moreno13 & locos & rascals r clix

THIS IS ALL WRONG....i actually grew up in moval and lived there for over 20 years. I was there when it was "Sunnymead". I lived and went to school with several dudes. Gangs really heated up in about 1998. The gangs putting in work were M13 (moreno trece) moreno valley rascals, and Moreno varrio locos. All of the younger brothers and relatives of Rascals that did not have "gang mentality" claimed "No wheres gang") All seperate gangs but all claimed "moreno". At times they would all fight against each other. They were not clicked up but obviously got along because of feuds with Rock Maravilla, Edgemonte Locos, and BST (Barrio Small Town). Also the rapper "Mr. Capone-e" hung out with Rascals around that time. He was claimin SGV Cyclones Gang.

Down 2 Destroy (DTD, D2D) was also up and tag/banging. They were deep at Palm Middle School/ Valley View. They tried to bang, but Rascals, MVL and M13 got together and took care of them real quick.

Rascals claimed north of the 60 freeway and was real deep at the apartments on hemlock across the street from Food 4 less on Perris Blvd. MVL claimed the southside and referred JFK park as theirs...... Moreno Trece was scattered but claimed morrison park as theirs.

La Grande Familia was bout 7 deep and lived on Grove Lane (east of Davis Street) they called it "killa corner" They always got punked by Rascals gang because that was their neck of the woods. Rascals back in the day always fought with DWGC (death wish gangsta crips).....DWGC disrespected them by calling them "Trashcals" Rock MaraVilla was also closely affiliated with La Grande Familia.

Good info homie. These Moreno Valley hoods have always been a mystery to me. I know Edgemont Locos are still active today, what about Moreno Valley Rascals, MVL and M13?
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  ie4ever909 on Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:47 am

no its not that it took all three varrios to take em out...but their was about 50+ d2d guys....so what the varrios did was it was ON SIGHT.... at the perris swapmeet ...if any moreno hood saw them.....it was an instant ass kicking....

emls has always been active.....barrio small town was always good to shoot at anyone from MVL's....

DWGC was DEEP at canyon springs..... they lived in the "parkland" area of moreno valley...behind gateway park.....

a small faction of "IE 18st" (faketeen, fools that never been to LA) popped up in moreno in 1999....but rascals put an end to that clique.

as of lately a lot of the guys from mx3, mvls, rascals are pretty much dead, drugged out, just out of the game, moved from the city, or even worse , they packaged up and are PC'd in prison.....

ie4ever909

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO on Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:53 am

What's Barrio Small Town?
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  ie4ever909 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:50 am

BST was fairly deep in moval at that time. I believe they transplated there from like san diego or los angeles area...but these dudes claimed IE - Barrio Small Town.

ie4ever909

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:06 am

A SAN DIEGO VARRIO SETN UP SHOP THATS NEW.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:10 pm

isnt Barrio Small Town from Long Beach?
They also have varrios up in Anaheim and Santa Ana
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  PAPER'D_UP on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:59 am

In middle school back in the 90's Small Town was lightweight active in Mo Val. They had numbers and a few beast on there team back in the day. The only ese hood i know in Mo Val that been around for like 20 plus is EML, and right now there not a factor, because the Edgemont Criminals are hella active

surcalmex wrote:isnt Barrio Small Town from Long Beach?
They also have varrios up in Anaheim and Santa Ana

PAPER'D_UP
Wannabe

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post  O_U909 on Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:48 pm

ie4ever909 wrote:no its not that it took all three varrios to take em out...but their was about 50+ d2d guys....so what the varrios did was it was ON SIGHT.... at the perris swapmeet ...if any moreno hood saw them.....it was an instant ass kicking....

emls has always been active.....barrio small town was always good to shoot at anyone from MVL's....

DWGC was DEEP at canyon springs..... they lived in the "parkland" area of moreno valley...behind gateway park.....

a small faction of "IE 18st" (faketeen, fools that never been to LA) popped up in moreno in 1999....but rascals put an end to that clique.

as of lately a lot of the guys from mx3, mvls, rascals are pretty much dead, drugged out, just out of the game, moved from the city, or even worse , they packaged up and are PC'd in prison.....

fuck this white/black dude moved on my block 2 years ago and claimed death wish gangsta crip. He would say it like Deathwish Gangsta Crip Moval's Finest lol. And he said gateway park was their hood plus i saw like a big black dude with him one time with a t-shirt that had deathwish crip on it. But I never believed that was a real hood. But you never hear of them anymore plus if they were a real hood they would get smashed on by the villains(click of sexcash). It must have been an old hood I guess.

O_U909
Associate

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:22 pm

ontarioupland909 wrote:
ie4ever909 wrote:no its not that it took all three varrios to take em out...but their was about 50+ d2d guys....so what the varrios did was it was ON SIGHT.... at the perris swapmeet ...if any moreno hood saw them.....it was an instant ass kicking....

fuck this white/black dude moved on my block 2 years ago and claimed death wish gangsta crip. He would say it like Deathwish Gangsta Crip Moval's Finest lol. And he said gateway park was their hood plus i saw like a big black dude with him one time with a t-shirt that had deathwish crip on it. But I never believed that was a real hood. But you never hear of them anymore plus if they were a real hood they would get smashed on by the villains(click of sexcash). It must have been an old hood I guess.

where u staying at?
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO on Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:38 am

Moreno Valley is one of those cities where it would be easy for any new gangs to pop up, being as diverse as it already is.
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  O_U909 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:44 pm

SURCALMEX wrote:
ontarioupland909 wrote:

where u staying at?

Last edited by O_U909 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

O_U909
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  dnice3x on Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:57 am

MAN WHATS GOOD WITH DEATH WISH CRIP> I HEARD THEY WAS TRAYZ TO..BUT I AINT HEARD SHIT SINCE 03 LOL WHAT HAPPENED? NOW SEX CASH RUNNIN MOVAL AS OF 2008-09 GUNNIN SHIT DOWN BELIEVE THAT..BUT THEY NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY WANNA BE BLOODS OR CRIPS LOL ALL THAT WEIRDO SHIT AINT THE BUSINESS

dnice3x
Associate

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO on Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:02 am

dnice3x wrote:MAN WHATS GOOD WITH DEATH WISH CRIP> I HEARD THEY WAS TRAYZ TO..BUT I AINT HEARD SHIT SINCE 03 LOL WHAT HAPPENED? NOW SEX CASH RUNNIN MOVAL AS OF 2008-09 GUNNIN SHIT DOWN BELIEVE THAT..BUT THEY NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY WANNA BE BLOODS OR CRIPS LOL ALL THAT WEIRDO SHIT AINT THE BUSINESS

Yeah homie, I never understood that type of shit...a lot of gangs on the come up are claiming to have both Crips and Bloods in it...just sets a bad image for the whole gang in my opinion. Choose one or don't bang colors at all.
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dnice3x on Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:05 am

EXACTLY I SEEN SEX CASH HIT UP WITH THE C WACKED OUT.. IDK WHAT TO BELIEVE

dnice3x
Associate

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post  O_U909 on Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:01 pm

dnice3x wrote:EXACTLY I SEEN SEX CASH HIT UP WITH THE C WACKED OUT.. IDK WHAT TO BELIEVE
i live in moval right now and sexcash is bloods and crips, their click n/s villain squad(on hemlock) most of them are crips, and e/s webb block(Webster Ave.) they're mostly bloods.

O_U909
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  O_U909 on Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:03 pm

dnice3x wrote:MAN WHATS GOOD WITH DEATH WISH CRIP> I HEARD THEY WAS TRAYZ TO..BUT I AINT HEARD SHIT SINCE 03 LOL WHAT HAPPENED? NOW SEX CASH RUNNIN MOVAL AS OF 2008-09 GUNNIN SHIT DOWN BELIEVE THAT..BUT THEY NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY WANNA BE BLOODS OR CRIPS LOL ALL THAT WEIRDO SHIT AINT THE BUSINESS
deathwish crip is dead as far as i know.

O_U909
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  danger13 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:29 pm

MY LIL CARNAL WAS HIT UP BUY SOME FOOLS FROM MORENO VALLEY CYCLONES,SO THEY SAID AND WE LIVE IN SAN JACINTO,FUNNY BECAUSE ALL MY FAMILY IS FROM CYCLONES MONTECLARA,SO IT WAS A TRIP. BECAUSE WERE IE CYCLONES MC , AND NOW I GUESS THERES A MV CYS,THEY WERENT FROM SGV CYS,THEY CLAIMED MORENO VALLEY CYCLONES SO I DONT NO ,ANY BODY HEARD OF THESE CATS OUT THAT WAY??
danger13
Wannabe

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:04 pm

wow theres moreno valley cyclones know didnt mr. capone-e use to stay out there a while back?
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  danger13 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:45 pm

YEAH I NO ITS NOT THEM THOUGH,I USE TO LIVE WRIGHT UP THE WAY FROM MORENO BOUT1995, I KEPT HEARING THAT THEY LIVED OVER THERE I EVEN USE TO KICK IT AT MISSION GROVE HOLDIN IT DOWN OVER THERE TOO, AND ON THE PAY PHONES I SEEN CYS SGV, DREAMER,WICKED HIT UP,THEY HAD TOO NO IWAS AROUND THERE CUSE CYS VMC WAS HIT UP ON EVERY THING,BUT NO MY LIL CARNAL LIL RASCAL FROM CYS VMC,SAID HE DOUBLE CHECKED WITH THE VATO BEFORE HE WALKED AWAY,AND IT WAS MO VALLEY CYS,NOT SGV WEIRD ,ANY BODY HEARD OF THYEM, NOT THE SGV CYS ,BUT MV CYCLONES??????
danger13
Wannabe

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Very interesting gossip on a brownpride.com forum

Post  ieprince on Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:33 pm

Not sure if this is even true but who knows?

"the truth is they are both bitches and they are both non latin fake ass gangsters.no one from hi power is from a real gang except lokote.but even he hasnt banged since the 1990's.his whole gang has less than 10 active members and they get punked by marravilla or primera flats everyday.he resides in moreno valley california and he hasnt pulled a lick in over ten years.mallow mac is a fag from some weak tagging crew.pfk. ...(pomona freeway killers) but for some reason his tagging crew claims riverside.criminal alos lives in riverside and has not one stripe on his shoulder or never will have any respect in los angeles.capone-e is from cyclones a gang who was booted out of sgv and moved to pomona in the early 1990's and then was booted out of pomona to moreno valley.they dont have one big homie and they were forced to drop the name west covina cyclones because they were sex offenders and they have no stripes as surenos when they get locked up.the only gang from west covina is west covina 13.he is also 100% pakistan and is not a gangster at all .he jacked snappers ideas to do a cd and a videos.and used to kick it with snapper but know hates him because he was exposed as a bitch.but real gees never kick it with non real gees in the first place.capone-e is in the process of getting a "green light" but has lined up some tax paymnets because snapper went crying to la eme that capone-e wasnt mexican but couldnt get an official green light.so capone-e got scared hired lokote to diss snapper and criminal to diss snapper and thinking everything would fade out.but snapper fired back with madd glock dvd "no warning shots" and conejo a certifed killer and west los harpys dead end 25th gang member is currently dissing capone-e."[b]

ieprince
Soldier

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Not sure if what is true? Most of it is just someone who obviously hates that rap label Hi Power, bashing them as much as possable. I can see theirs some truth in there but its more opinion and gossip than actual info.

Last edited by cray on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5953
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next