MORENO VALLEY

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MORENO VALLEY

Post  Drop Out on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:44 pm

ABOUT CAPONE-E IN MOVAL I HEARD THAT HE GOT HELD UP IN MOVAL AND JACK FOR ROCKING LA GEAR AND SHOWING OFF HIS NEW HUMMER IN THE WRONG VARRIO...AGAIN THATS WHAT I HEARD SO WHO KNOWS.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  danger13 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:39 am

THAT FOOLS A BUSTER,MY BIG HOMIE CAPONE FROM CYS VMC IE ,BITCH SLAPPED THAT FOOL HE DIDNT DO NADA AT THE POMONA SWAPMEET,WE ALWAYS HAD BEEF WITH THEM, BUT THEY DONT NO WHAT TIME IT IS WERE THE REAL CYCLONES MONTECLARA IE WESTENDERS GANG,STRAIGHT SUR,CHICANOS TUSABES THAT FOOL CAPONY TAkes it in the butt,some fool told me he got beat down buy some fool from EMLS TOO,THAT FOOL IS A TRIP .NEWAYS CE YE ES V EM CE 13
danger13
Wannabe

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  danger13 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:40 am

THAT FOOLS A BUSTER,MY BIG HOMIE CAPONE FROM CYS VMC IE ,BITCH SLAPPED THAT FOOL HE DIDNT DO NADA AT THE POMONA SWAPMEET,WE ALWAYS HAD BEEF WITH THEM, BUT THEY DONT NO WHAT TIME IT IS WERE THE REAL CYCLONES MONTECLARA IE WESTENDERS GANG,STRAIGHT SUR,CHICANOS TUSABES THAT FOOL CAPONY TAkes it in the butt,some fool told me he got beat down buy some fool from EMLS TOO,THAT FOOL IS A TRIP .NEWAYS CE YE ES V EM CE 13
danger13
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  IXE on Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:47 am

u talking about capone that used to stay on benson above the cementary
IXE
Soldier

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  ieprince on Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:50 pm

IXE wrote:u talking about capone that used to stay on benson above the cementary

Is the divide between MC and Onta benson or mtn ave? or something else?

ieprince
Soldier

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:56 pm

ieprince wrote:
IXE wrote:u talking about capone that used to stay on benson above the cementary

Is the divide between MC and Onta benson or mtn ave? or something else?

BENSON.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  danger13 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:28 pm

i dont, know but capone is from CYS VMC IE HES BEEN LOCKED DOWN FOR A MIN
danger13
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  IXE on Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:33 pm

this was back in the day like in 95,96
IXE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  danger13 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:44 pm

yeah, thats the good homie og.been down for like13 years,holdin it down
danger13
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  danger13 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:44 pm

how you no him??
danger13
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  IXE on Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:35 am

didnt know him personally but used to walk home from the old $1.50 movies on central back in the day and got hit up by him and his homies walking down benson a couple timez.....
IXE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  FONTAxIE on Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:18 pm

WAT YALL FOOS KNOW BOUT vLGF13 dracaea st I HEARD THEY BEEFED WIT EDGEMONT LOCOS AND THAT THEY CLAIM MORENO VALLEY BUT DATS IT
FONTAxIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:48 am

FONTAxIE wrote:WAT YALL FOOS KNOW BOUT vLGF13 dracaea st I HEARD THEY BEEFED WIT EDGEMONT LOCOS AND THAT THEY CLAIM MORENO VALLEY BUT DATS IT

Yeah I heard about them before supposely they where tagbangers but now supposely their a varrio who claims Dracaea Street
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

LOL @ LGF

Post  Ie9094ever on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:33 am

LGF became a hood in moreno valley in about 1995-1996. Their was two brothers Richard and I dont remember the other fool. Shorty and Tiny were their street names....they also had another fool named Cyco who was fat lame fool. The brothers used to walk through a neighborhood which was ran by Moreno Varrio Locos, Rascals and you would have Mx3 there also. Before they formed LGF they tried getting put on Moreno X3 but they had signs of weakness so they would always get jumped while walking to and from the stores. The brothers used to stay on Groven/Davis Ln. They refered to this as "Killa Corner".

Shorty used to be with a chick named darlene who had a lil brother who had big ears and a cousin from Rock Maravilla. So for a short time LGF would run to ROCK Maravilla for muscle. LGF at its peak prolly had 15 heads.....for the most part they are washed up.

Last edited by Ie9094ever on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Ie9094ever
Wannabe

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

video of LGF

Post  Ie9094ever on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:37 am

Here you can see for yourself about LGF.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ie9094ever
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  OldBlue on Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:20 am

I remember that shit from back in the days!!! Those fools roll with hi-power recs

Made Member

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  3l3m3ntal on Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:34 pm

Ie9094ever wrote:Here you can see for yourself about LGF.

That's a pretty organized way of permitting gangmembers to let off some steam in an honourable old schoole style. Pretty cool.
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Ie9094ever on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:08 pm

ieprince wrote:Not sure if this is even true but who knows?

"the truth is they are both bitches and they are both non latin fake ass gangsters.no one from hi power is from a real gang except lokote.but even he hasnt banged since the 1990's.his whole gang has less than 10 active members and they get punked by marravilla or primera flats everyday.he resides in moreno valley california and he hasnt pulled a lick in over ten years.mallow mac is a fag from some weak tagging crew.pfk. ...(pomona freeway killers) but for some reason his tagging crew claims riverside.criminal alos lives in riverside and has not one stripe on his shoulder or never will have any respect in los angeles.capone-e is from cyclones a gang who was booted out of sgv and moved to pomona in the early 1990's and then was booted out of pomona to moreno valley.they dont have one big homie and they were forced to drop the name west covina cyclones because they were sex offenders and they have no stripes as surenos when they get locked up.the only gang from west covina is west covina 13.he is also 100% pakistan and is not a gangster at all .he jacked snappers ideas to do a cd and a videos.and used to kick it with snapper but know hates him because he was exposed as a bitch.but real gees never kick it with non real gees in the first place.capone-e is in the process of getting a "green light" but has lined up some tax paymnets because snapper went crying to la eme that capone-e wasnt mexican but couldnt get an official green light.so capone-e got scared hired lokote to diss snapper and criminal to diss snapper and thinking everything would fade out.but snapper fired back with madd glock dvd "no warning shots" and conejo a certifed killer and west los harpys dead end 25th gang member is currently dissing capone-e."[b]

I can co-sign most of them, especially about the cyclones in moreno valley. this shit is all pretty damn accurate

Ie9094ever
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Ie9094ever on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:10 pm

3l3m3ntal wrote:

That's a pretty organized way of permitting gangmembers to let off some steam in an honourable old schoole style. Pretty cool.

Yeah right are u serious? This was a FRONT. That was a way to get homies from other hoods in the IE and start making money for LA EME. That OG fool from 18st was sent down there to moval from LA EME homies because at the time, no big homies had their hands in Moreno Valley. Talk about being smart about it!

Just like it was a front when they had a "football" game at leigon park in LA, but it was also a EME meeting....

Ie9094ever
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  3l3m3ntal on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:52 pm

Ie9094ever wrote:
3l3m3ntal wrote:

Yeah right are u serious? This was a FRONT. That was a way to get homies from other hoods in the IE and start making money for LA EME. That OG fool from 18st was sent down there to moval from LA EME homies because at the time, no big homies had their hands in Moreno Valley. Talk about being smart about it!

Just like it was a front when they had a "football" game at leigon park in LA, but it was also a EME meeting....

That is definitely slick!
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:55 pm

Ie9094ever wrote:
ieprince wrote:Not sure if this is even true but who knows?

"the truth is they are both bitches and they are both non latin fake ass gangsters.no one from hi power is from a real gang except lokote.but even he hasnt banged since the 1990's.his whole gang has less than 10 active members and they get punked by marravilla or primera flats everyday.he resides in moreno valley california and he hasnt pulled a lick in over ten years.mallow mac is a fag from some weak tagging crew.pfk. ...(pomona freeway killers) but for some reason his tagging crew claims riverside.criminal alos lives in riverside and has not one stripe on his shoulder or never will have any respect in los angeles.capone-e is from cyclones a gang who was booted out of sgv and moved to pomona in the early 1990's and then was booted out of pomona to moreno valley.they dont have one big homie and they were forced to drop the name west covina cyclones because they were sex offenders and they have no stripes as surenos when they get locked up.the only gang from west covina is west covina 13.he is also 100% pakistan and is not a gangster at all .he jacked snappers ideas to do a cd and a videos.and used to kick it with snapper but know hates him because he was exposed as a bitch.but real gees never kick it with non real gees in the first place.capone-e is in the process of getting a "green light" but has lined up some tax paymnets because snapper went crying to la eme that capone-e wasnt mexican but couldnt get an official green light.so capone-e got scared hired lokote to diss snapper and criminal to diss snapper and thinking everything would fade out.but snapper fired back with madd glock dvd "no warning shots" and conejo a certifed killer and west los harpys dead end 25th gang member is currently dissing capone-e."[b]

I can co-sign most of them, especially about the cyclones in moreno valley. this shit is all pretty damn accurate

YEAH I HEARD STORYS ABOUT HP BUT ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS TALK FROM HATERS TELL A CLOSE HOMIE OF MINE FROM SOUTH FONTA WAS GOING TO SIGN A DEAL WITH HP AND GET A GOOD PAY OUT TELL HE LEARN THE REAL ON HOW ALOT OF HP DUDES WERE GETTING DOWN SO IN THE END HE SAID FUCK HP AND WENT INDEPENDENT.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel on Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:43 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:And how do you just "turn" Piru out of thin air in 2008? With no ties, history or anything behind it?

LMFAO LOL! thats gona be my new saying ima put that on twitter! lol
rune sindel
Made Member

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  deeloc3700 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:01 am

sex fags dont kno wat they is

deeloc3700

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post  hello*out*there on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:28 am

That ant true actually..there was a crew in west covina called PAC..forgot what it means..but did not have Pomona in it..your tripping balls with that..the P stood for Pakie or some shit..some fucking crew..CYC came from H.P. not East Side..and the original hood is still there in H.P...CyC was made by one fool that got that whole crew PAC in it..it's still there a little on Fransisquito and Valinda..they had numbers in the mid 90's..and they were a lot of Armenians in it...they were cool with Townsmen because I met fools from Towns rolling with CYC one time..but that was back in 98 or so..POMONA Cyclones is different..dont know for sure..to be honest..but Pomona CYC been there longer than the West Co.. I'm pretty sure..

but have heard those fools weren't that down tho..lol

hello*out*there
Soldier

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post  worseloks on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:24 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:Moreno Valley is nothing like Rialto in my opinion. There is some similarities ,sure you have alot of transplants in Rialto, but you also several established gangs that have been in the city for several years and have history in Rialto.

Keep in mind that Moreno Valley was barley established as a city in 1988, so its a very young city, thats still growing. Most people I know that moved out there are there trying to relax and let go from where ever they came from, plus most is living good out there, but then you got these young knuckle heads out there that start all these little cliques and cause problems.

I only know of two actual gangs out there that have been there over 15 years and thats the two ese hoods thats out there. There is NO B or C hood out there that has been in play for longer than 15 years, there's been transplants out there back when it was barley anything out there but not as a hood.

u right moreno valley is basically only bad because these people from SD, OC and L.A(mostly L.A) brought there ghetto ass kids and thats what made it bad. gangs like sex cash and dorner block usually switch up weither their B or C cause they got bloods and crips in the same gang and then saY FUCK CRABS FUCK SLOBS. And i also see you speaking on moreno valley like its weak, yea its got alot of good areas but im not sure if u went to the sheila and gentian area which is where i lived. i lived there for 6 yrs with my girlfriend and brother on juanita ave. Both our neighbors from side to side and across the street where busted for drugs, attempted murder and 2 of my neighbors being linked to the same liquor store robery. i woke up at like 3 in the morning hearing their kids scream dont take me away from my mom and shit watching the police rip them apart. and dont get me started on all the scante warriors(meth heads) and crackheads that live in those ghetto ass apartments on sheila ave. Moreno valley has its Rich spots, Nice spots, Alright spots and its bad spots it may be newer than rialto but theres some places that look the same and act the same.

and i dont mean this disrespectful homie but it just seems like u havent seen the side of mo val i have

worseloks
Soldier

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top