MORENO VALLEY

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MORENO VALLEY

Post  V.W3ST:.RIVAS X3 on Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:03 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:How did that happen? From what I know Sex Cash was just a bunch of hoods from everywhere going at it together C's and B's. LA and IE.
sex cash is just a click mixed with crips & bloods from allover la & ie but living in moval.
they been ot with edgemont criminals & dorner blocc 2 (who are clicked up)

V.W3ST:.RIVAS X3
Wannabe

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX on Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:50 pm

im not sure if these are clicks from MVS ive also heard recently about some dracea boys but not sure if this shit is for reals
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  V.W3ST:.RIVAS X3 on Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:09 pm

surcalmex wrote:im not sure if these are clicks from MVS ive also heard recently about some dracea boys but not sure if this shit is for reals
NAW...FOOZ FROM LGF BANG DRACAEA

Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic on Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:59 am

Lil Snoopie, where's MV13's hood at? What are the boundaries? And how long has MV13 been in moreno valley?
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  V.W3ST:.RIVAS X3 on Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:30 pm

Jae wrote:Lil Snoopie, where's MV13's hood at? What are the boundaries? And how long has MV13 been in moreno valley?
SHIT THEY CLAIM MORENO DR.
BUT DEM FOOZ AINT EVEN AROUND NO MORE...THEY DONT REALY GOT A HOOD...LOL

Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  BeanIExRIV on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:17 am

Anyone heard of some wweak gang like...6 years back in mo val called 6-9 tribe? it was a black gang, they were havin racial beef with a half ass white gang from riverside county MSR (madd scene Riverside). MSR wasnt big, a buncha whiteboys, some mexis and a couple black dudes, but shit cracked off between the two gangs, some shootings, killings, stabbings.
BeanIExRIV
Soldier

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post  a-nyce909 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:16 pm

yall are trippin. they be bangin hard in the murda val! them sex cash niggas and edgemont criminals be goin at it tough!! niggas r gettin killed out there that aint no junior high shit. i got homies from edgemont my nigga got shot in the foot by sex cash (sex fags). Anyone been to the a-line?? thats the edgemont criminals main hood. it pops off over there!! Murda Val pops off more than most of the hoods in the I.E. yall are just sum old heads who dont want to recognize anything relatively new as real. As far as edgemont locos.. them aint active nomore they got there hood taken over by edgemont criminals!

a-nyce909
Wannabe

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:21 pm

Most IE cats in the real IE dont even recognize yall as anything more than a outpost city for transplants, I know I do. I have a good number of homies over there living it up good.
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:40 pm

a-nyce909 wrote:yall are trippin. they be bangin hard in the murda val! them sex cash niggas and edgemont criminals be goin at it tough!! niggas r gettin killed out there that aint no junior high shit. i got homies from edgemont my nigga got shot in the foot by sex cash (sex fags). Anyone been to the a-line?? thats the edgemont criminals main hood. it pops off over there!! Murda Val pops off more than most of the hoods in the I.E. yall are just sum old heads who dont want to recognize anything relatively new as real. As far as edgemont locos.. them aint active nomore they got there hood taken over by edgemont criminals!

LOL what u mean they got taken over by EMC they are the deepest varrio in Moreno Valley they outnumber EMC
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  BeanIExRIV on Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:07 pm

i dont think edgemont locos is done for. Last week on allesandro i saw at least 4 or 5 hit EML's hit ups. I was gion to try to get some pics of em but couldnt i was driving. im not sure where edgemont is but this was near the 215, and near frederick which has a little ghetto ass neighbor when u go north up it from allesandro. My boys use to live in some apartments right there and shit..i hated goin there id get hit up so much by blacks.
BeanIExRIV
Soldier

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX on Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:53 pm

yeah thats what I mean they seem to be an active varrio but you know that enemies always going to talk shit about there enemies and about EMC i never see no hit ups and they are outside of Edgemont in the other parts of Moreno Valle i know cause I got lots of family in Moreno Valle right by heacock and in other parts and when ever i go to the edgemont part almost all the bangers i see are mexicans but in the newer parts i see alot of EMC's and sex cash etc
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic on Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:16 pm

So, Edgemont Criminals co-exist with EML??? Do Edgemont criminals have any cliques? Whats A-Line??? Alessandro?
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic on Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:22 pm

a-nyce909 wrote:yall are trippin. they be bangin hard in the murda val! them sex cash niggas and edgemont criminals be goin at it tough!! niggas r gettin killed out there that aint no junior high shit. i got homies from edgemont my nigga got shot in the foot by sex cash (sex fags). Anyone been to the a-line?? thats the edgemont criminals main hood. it pops off over there!! Murda Val pops off more than most of the hoods in the I.E. yall are just sum old heads who dont want to recognize anything relatively new as real. As far as edgemont locos.. them aint active nomore they got there hood taken over by edgemont criminals!

Yeah, i'm knowing about mo-vall, from back in the day when i ran around over there a bit, but cant imagine what today is like over there. I'm sure alot crazier. I know theres alot more hoods/cliques and crews than before. When i ran around it was a hustlers city and pretty much a blood city, but this was 10 something years ago. Before the college (RCC) was built, before alot of these newer communities, and before ALOT of developed land that i see now when i pass through.
But it dont seem like NOBODY over there claiming IE. Just L.A.-based hoods.

But whats the boundary for EML or Edgemont Criminals hood? What streets/area?
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:18 am

There is plenty of San Bernardino/IE cats in Moreno Valley just living there like the rest. I got a handful of homies out there. I think thats just another misconception about Moreno Valley and it being just a Los Angeles transplant city when in reality its a lot of everything out there, I have even seen SD cats over there.
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:03 am

I don't think anyone doubts Moreno Valley has its share of violence and gang activity. We just don't see them as a solid IE city...It is what it is. Lots of out of town people moving in and bringing their gangs with them. Sure we have that going on in every IE city but not as much as MV. SB, Rialto, Colton, Fontana etc still have greater amount of home growners that grew up here their whole lives even some have been here for generations. Like their parents grew up here too
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6004

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic on Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:58 am

Yeah, mo vall is hella mixed up. No doubt about that. Feels almost like rialto to me. Everybody moving in to live from all neighboring cities plus a million and one outside the county out-of- towners.... I got a nice handful of homies there, and family. Living comfortably.
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:21 pm

Yeah Rialto has similarities but there is also major differences between both, Rialto is next to alot more activity (San Bernardino) and alot of times things that are going on in Rialto have arose through San Bernardino. Moreno Valley also has a completley different look and feel when I'm over there.
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  a-nyce909 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:24 pm

im not from there i got homies from there. i went to a spot called the a-line its the criminals main hood its like the projects of moreno valley. evrybody was posted outside and shit it pops off over there

a-nyce909
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  a-nyce909 on Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:55 pm

the streets of allies place, pride lane, and courage street in edgemont. thats their main hood

a-nyce909
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:25 pm

Jae wrote:

Yeah, i'm knowing about mo-vall, from back in the day when i ran around over there a bit, but cant imagine what today is like over there. I'm sure alot crazier. I know theres alot more hoods/cliques and crews than before. When i ran around it was a hustlers city and pretty much a blood city, but this was 10 something years ago. Before the college (RCC) was built, before alot of these newer communities, and before ALOT of developed land that i see now when i pass through.

There might be alot more activity nowadays over there but years ago, Moreno Valley had alot of murders yearly for its size much more so than today so I would say its more tame now, just with more activity.
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  PAPER'D_UP on Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:24 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:
Jae wrote:

There might be alot more activity nowadays over there but years ago, Moreno Valley had alot of murders yearly for its size much more so than today so I would say its more tame now, just with more activity.

Them Mo Val Cats are head bussa mayne!!! I got a homie from the E-Riv and his folks got into it wit one of them Sex Cash cats and got blasted. Them dudes is holdin it down. Its a new generation, they are not in the weight room like we was, these cats are not catchin fades, they out there puttin the clapper on you.

I can see how all these real hoods are mad at Mo Val, but Mo Val has always been a hustlers city. Most of the parents of these kids are the hustlers from there hoods in LA. So that crip and blood shit to hustlers can miss the money up. So these youngstas don't really see the beef between crips and bloods and eses. So they click up and start crews like Sex Cash. Them lil pretty boy dudes with them fu fu shirts and emo jeans have big military heat..lol.. WOW

PAPER'D_UP
Wannabe

Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic on Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:59 pm

Anybody here ever heard of "BIG JOHNSON CLIQUE (BJC)" in moreno valley?
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  PAPER'D_UP on Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:08 am

Jae wrote:Anybody here ever heard of "BIG JOHNSON CLIQUE (BJC)" in moreno valley?

They been gone for a minute, they just died out

PAPER'D_UP
Wannabe

Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post  E_14ST on Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:23 pm

DICERxBMTLs wrote:WAS OVER IN MORENO VALLEY SPOT LOOKED ACTIVE EMLX3 ALL OVER THE PLACE...WHAT OTHER VARRIO & HOODS ARE IN MOVAL?
THE ONLY OTHER REAL VARRIO IS MORENO 13

E_14ST
Associate

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

HOODS IN MOVAL

Post  E_14ST on Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:25 pm

EDGEMONTE LOCOSS AND MORENO 13

E_14ST
Associate

Number of posts : 82