ANY ONE HEARD OF FLS???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ANY ONE HEARD OF FLS???

Post  LOCO ANGELES on Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:49 am

I WUS IN FALLBROOK,SAN DIEGO LAST WEEK AND IT WUS A NICE AREA,BUT I KEEPT ON SEEING VFLS13 HIT UP EVERYWERE,ANYBODY KNOW WUT IT MEAN?

LOCO ANGELES
Soldier

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-08-29
Location : RIALTO

Back to top Go down

Re: ANY ONE HEARD OF FLS???

Post  wolfman on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:10 am

^ ^ FALLBROOK LOCOS
avatar
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1771
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ANY ONE HEARD OF FLS???

Post  Ceast on Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:20 pm

It's a trip! alot of those quiet North County communities got a gang that reps the area.

VCVLS-Valley Center Valleros
PVLS-Pauma Valley Locos
HHLS-Hidden Hill Locos in Poway

Ceast
Associate

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-01-10
Location : San Diego

Back to top Go down

Re: ANY ONE HEARD OF FLS???

Post  wolfman on Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:06 am

Ceast wrote:It's a trip! alot of those quiet North County communities got a gang that reps the area.

VCVLS-Valley Center Valleros
PVLS-Pauma Valley Locos
HHLS-Hidden Hill Locos in Poway

CENTER gang has made some noise over the past few years.. but then they got quiet

Pauma Valley I had never heard of them

Hidden Lomas I heard about but they're new.. started up when all that new housing got built when all those warehouses for sd companies got built up there and all of a sudden el tio, el primo and the brotehr moved up there to work.. poway is still gringoland though
avatar
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1771
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ANY ONE HEARD OF FLS???

Post  LOCO ANGELES on Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:37 pm

I WENT DOWN THREW THERE "PROJECTS" AND MAYNE DEY LOOK LIKE SOME CONDOS LOL,IT HAS A MEXICAN STYLE TO IT BUT LIKE THEY SAID UP THERE ^ ITS GRINGOLAND.

LOCO ANGELES
Soldier

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-08-29
Location : RIALTO

Back to top Go down

Re: ANY ONE HEARD OF FLS???

Post  Ceast on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:13 am

LOCO ANGELES wrote:I WENT DOWN THREW THERE "PROJECTS" AND MAYNE DEY LOOK LIKE SOME CONDOS LOL,IT HAS A MEXICAN STYLE TO IT BUT LIKE THEY SAID UP THERE ^ ITS GRINGOLAND.

FBrook is known for that. It used to be a hotbed of racism. Some NAZI gangs used to be up there, so some young raza decided to start up a gang for protection-Fallbrook Locos. Most the NCounty area is descent. No real LA/OC/IE, or even SD like varrios there, except for the Mesa Margarita are of Oceanside, and VPosole and Center ST LS hood in Oceanside. Even though most of NCounty is whitesville, and not really ghetto at all, there are some gangs that are notorious for violence. SM Ghost Town, Esco Diablos, and Vista Homeboys ...they put it down.

Then you have gangs in the middle of affluent areas like Encinitas (Encintas Flats), Solana Beach (LA Colonia), and Carlsbad (CBLS). Most of the gangsters live in rented apts or condos. And a few of the gangs have long history-so they gang is around as sort of like a tradition. The only other gangs that I can think, of outside of SD, like that (not in bad areas of town) are OTTemecula in the IE, and OTSJC in OC. But I went through Corona, and I was in 4th Streets territory. It doesen't look ghetto at all. But there were some down ass pelones all over the hood! Runnin deep and all tatted up with Corona tats. Anywhere in LA like that? Where its not ghetto, and pretty descent-but with gangs? The only area I can think of is San Fernando, Santa Monica, and Santa Clarita. How are those areas? I've never been to them, but the people I've met form there are like middle class or upper class, and seen pretty removed from street life. But I've heard of SAN FER 13, Canyon Country 13, and a few gangs in Santa Monica (Sur and Blood).

Ceast
Associate

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-01-10
Location : San Diego

Back to top Go down

Re: ANY ONE HEARD OF FLS???

Post  FONTAxIE on Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:58 pm

LOCO ANGELES wrote:I WUS IN FALLBROOK,SAN DIEGO LAST WEEK AND IT WUS A NICE AREA,BUT I KEEPT ON SEEING VFLS13 HIT UP EVERYWERE,ANYBODY KNOW WUT IT MEAN?
YALL WRONG FLS=FONTANA LOCOS THEY GOT ALL SAN DIEGO ON LOCK Laughing
avatar
FONTAxIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-01-31
Location : FONTA

Back to top Go down

Re: ANY ONE HEARD OF FLS???

Post  LOCO ANGELES on Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Ceast wrote:
LOCO ANGELES wrote:I WENT DOWN THREW THERE "PROJECTS" AND MAYNE DEY LOOK LIKE SOME CONDOS LOL,IT HAS A MEXICAN STYLE TO IT BUT LIKE THEY SAID UP THERE ^ ITS GRINGOLAND.

FBrook is known for that. It used to be a hotbed of racism. Some NAZI gangs used to be up there, so some young raza decided to start up a gang for protection-Fallbrook Locos. Most the NCounty area is descent. No real LA/OC/IE, or even SD like varrios there, except for the Mesa Margarita are of Oceanside, and VPosole and Center ST LS hood in Oceanside. Even though most of NCounty is whitesville, and not really ghetto at all, there are some gangs that are notorious for violence. SM Ghost Town, Esco Diablos, and Vista Homeboys ...they put it down.

Then you have gangs in the middle of affluent areas like Encinitas (Encintas Flats), Solana Beach (LA Colonia), and Carlsbad (CBLS). Most of the gangsters live in rented apts or condos. And a few of the gangs have long history-so they gang is around as sort of like a tradition. The only other gangs that I can think, of outside of SD, like that (not in bad areas of town) are OTTemecula in the IE, and OTSJC in OC. But I went through Corona, and I was in 4th Streets territory. It doesen't look ghetto at all. But there were some down ass pelones all over the hood! Runnin deep and all tatted up with Corona tats. Anywhere in LA like that? Where its not ghetto, and pretty descent-but with gangs? The only area I can think of is San Fernando, Santa Monica, and Santa Clarita. How are those areas? I've never been to them, but the people I've met form there are like middle class or upper class, and seen pretty removed from street life. But I've heard of SAN FER 13, Canyon Country 13, and a few gangs in Santa Monica (Sur and Blood).

SAN MARCOS HAS A FEW LA VARRIOS IN IT,I RECENTLY BENN THERE,A FEW OF EM TRY TA ACT ALL CRAZY CUZ I WUS SPORTING A DODGER CAP BUT DEM YUNGSTERES DIDNT WNT IT LOL,I KNOW SOXLOS AND I THINK I SAW A HAZZARD HIT UP ON RICHMOND,YO IS WOLF PACK A CLICK OR A GANGA?!

LOCO ANGELES
Soldier

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-08-29
Location : RIALTO

Back to top Go down

Re: ANY ONE HEARD OF FLS???

Post  Ceast on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:59 pm

LOCO ANGELES wrote:
Ceast wrote:
LOCO ANGELES wrote:I WENT DOWN THREW THERE "PROJECTS" AND MAYNE DEY LOOK LIKE SOME CONDOS LOL,IT HAS A MEXICAN STYLE TO IT BUT LIKE THEY SAID UP THERE ^ ITS GRINGOLAND.

FBrook is known for that. It used to be a hotbed of racism. Some NAZI gangs used to be up there, so some young raza decided to start up a gang for protection-Fallbrook Locos. Most the NCounty area is descent. No real LA/OC/IE, or even SD like varrios there, except for the Mesa Margarita are of Oceanside, and VPosole and Center ST LS hood in Oceanside. Even though most of NCounty is whitesville, and not really ghetto at all, there are some gangs that are notorious for violence. SM Ghost Town, Esco Diablos, and Vista Homeboys ...they put it down.

Then you have gangs in the middle of affluent areas like Encinitas (Encintas Flats), Solana Beach (LA Colonia), and Carlsbad (CBLS). Most of the gangsters live in rented apts or condos. And a few of the gangs have long history-so they gang is around as sort of like a tradition. The only other gangs that I can think, of outside of SD, like that (not in bad areas of town) are OTTemecula in the IE, and OTSJC in OC. But I went through Corona, and I was in 4th Streets territory. It doesen't look ghetto at all. But there were some down ass pelones all over the hood! Runnin deep and all tatted up with Corona tats. Anywhere in LA like that? Where its not ghetto, and pretty descent-but with gangs? The only area I can think of is San Fernando, Santa Monica, and Santa Clarita. How are those areas? I've never been to them, but the people I've met form there are like middle class or upper class, and seen pretty removed from street life. But I've heard of SAN FER 13, Canyon Country 13, and a few gangs in Santa Monica (Sur and Blood).

SAN MARCOS HAS A FEW LA VARRIOS IN IT,I RECENTLY BENN THERE,A FEW OF EM TRY TA ACT ALL CRAZY CUZ I WUS SPORTING A DODGER CAP BUT DEM YUNGSTERES DIDNT WNT IT LOL,I KNOW SOXLOS AND I THINK I SAW A HAZZARD HIT UP ON RICHMOND,YO IS WOLF PACK A CLICK OR A GANGA?!

I meant LA Style, not actual LA gangs. SXL has been in SM for a while now. SMWP is separate from SMGT...or it was unless they clicked up.

Ceast
Associate

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-01-10
Location : San Diego

Back to top Go down

Re: ANY ONE HEARD OF FLS???

Post  LOCO ANGELES on Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:07 pm

Ceast wrote:
LOCO ANGELES wrote:
Ceast wrote:
LOCO ANGELES wrote:I WENT DOWN THREW THERE "PROJECTS" AND MAYNE DEY LOOK LIKE SOME CONDOS LOL,IT HAS A MEXICAN STYLE TO IT BUT LIKE THEY SAID UP THERE ^ ITS GRINGOLAND.

FBrook is known for that. It used to be a hotbed of racism. Some NAZI gangs used to be up there, so some young raza decided to start up a gang for protection-Fallbrook Locos. Most the NCounty area is descent. No real LA/OC/IE, or even SD like varrios there, except for the Mesa Margarita are of Oceanside, and VPosole and Center ST LS hood in Oceanside. Even though most of NCounty is whitesville, and not really ghetto at all, there are some gangs that are notorious for violence. SM Ghost Town, Esco Diablos, and Vista Homeboys ...they put it down.

Then you have gangs in the middle of affluent areas like Encinitas (Encintas Flats), Solana Beach (LA Colonia), and Carlsbad (CBLS). Most of the gangsters live in rented apts or condos. And a few of the gangs have long history-so they gang is around as sort of like a tradition. The only other gangs that I can think, of outside of SD, like that (not in bad areas of town) are OTTemecula in the IE, and OTSJC in OC. But I went through Corona, and I was in 4th Streets territory. It doesen't look ghetto at all. But there were some down ass pelones all over the hood! Runnin deep and all tatted up with Corona tats. Anywhere in LA like that? Where its not ghetto, and pretty descent-but with gangs? The only area I can think of is San Fernando, Santa Monica, and Santa Clarita. How are those areas? I've never been to them, but the people I've met form there are like middle class or upper class, and seen pretty removed from street life. But I've heard of SAN FER 13, Canyon Country 13, and a few gangs in Santa Monica (Sur and Blood).

SAN MARCOS HAS A FEW LA VARRIOS IN IT,I RECENTLY BENN THERE,A FEW OF EM TRY TA ACT ALL CRAZY CUZ I WUS SPORTING A DODGER CAP BUT DEM YUNGSTERES DIDNT WNT IT LOL,I KNOW SOXLOS AND I THINK I SAW A HAZZARD HIT UP ON RICHMOND,YO IS WOLF PACK A CLICK OR A GANGA?!

I meant LA Style, not actual LA gangs. SXL has been in SM for a while now. SMWP is separate from SMGT...or it was unless they clicked up.

I THOUGHT EVER SINCE SXL MOVED UP THERE THEY WERE CLICKED UP?WERNT THEY? BUT IS WOLF PACK A KREW OR A GANG?

LOCO ANGELES
Soldier

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-08-29
Location : RIALTO

Back to top Go down

Re: ANY ONE HEARD OF FLS???

Post  Ceast on Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:12 pm

WP is a gang. Not a klicka or crew, or a click of VSMxGT. They get along, and chill with GT, but they are two different gangs. Crazy thing-they consider themselves separate gangs, but the DA lumped them together in the injunction.

Look at it this way. In ESNC you have BBS, ABS, and NCLS. They are all separate gangs, but they chill with each other, and get along. They all claim ESNC, cause that's where they're from. Same with WP and GT. It's like opposite with the El Cajon gangs. They are all separate, and they all claim EL Cajon, but almost all of them beef with each other. I think it is the same with OSide too.

It's a trip in Chula Vista. Otay, BWLS, WSLS, FBCLS, VCV all are from Chula Vista, but the only gang that claims CV is VCV. You would thing that it would be like this: CVBWLS, CVO, CVWSLS, CVFBCLS, VCV.Maybe Otay is a different story though, because Otay wasn't part of Chula Vista until sometime in the 80's, so they were always reppin their own thing (along with reppin SS/SSD/SBSD).

I think the only other gangs from CV that claimed CV were Nutty Block (CVNB), CV Brown Pride Locos (SSBPLS/CVBPLS), and a new gang called Hilltop and Naples (CVHNLS). But, CVNB and CVBPL ended up clicking up with VCV anyways. CVHN crosses out the V in VCV graffiti, and then they add HNLS too it. They also cross out "G"s in HNLS grafitti (to diss "G"rande Locos/"G" Street clicks of VCV?). But that gang is new, and my nephew said they are want to be's. Maybe they won't last long. They sometimes hit up CVxHNLS crossing out the V. or ESCVx (EAST SIDE CV?). Go by the 7-11 on theNW corner of Hilltop and Naples, and you might see some of their graffiti.

Ceast
Associate

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-01-10
Location : San Diego

Back to top Go down

Re: ANY ONE HEARD OF FLS???

Post  ezzee on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:47 pm

the valle centro valleros are still around but most of them are torcido.ive heard bout them beefing it with the escondido diablos, the feather heads in rincon,esco westsiders.but they been quite for a lil but im pretty sure the'll start making noise again soon like how they wer in the early 2000's.

ezzee

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: ANY ONE HEARD OF FLS???

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum