San Diego Gang Map

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: San Diego Gang Map

Post  "Flaco73" on Sun May 16, 2010 5:48 am

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4IoSI17wpCjYPpBv
Gangland: Vendetta Of Blood "Lincoln Park Blood Gang"
avatar
"Flaco73"
Soldier

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-10-05
Location : City Of Fathers

Back to top Go down

Re: San Diego Gang Map

Post  wolfman on Sun May 16, 2010 5:28 pm

BigPie wrote:
wolfman wrote:
Ceast wrote:Good info LW..
But what about West Coast? I thought they were supposed to be the deepest crip set. Some say deepest hood in SD period.

Ey my bad.. You know I don't really know much about Black sets, but you're right West Coasts are deep. I know they operate in a wide area, from the Tracks, to Logan, to 47th, and into Shell Town. Those ninjas give Reds the Blues, que no? I was talking to a medium age cat a couple of days ago, who according to his version, West Coasts operate from as far north as Sherman, southeast to OVP. I think that's some serious exageration, cause OVP is well inside Red territory.

I would not put them past the 15, with Ocean View "BLVD" as their south; and Broadway to the north (inside of Sherman).

One thing that did make sense from this foo, was, the fact that he mentioned that 5/9's at one time stretched out west into LHts 30/32 streets. Which is how I remembered; hence the reason why I had my map crossed.

Anyways

damn i didnt kno that the deepest neighborhood in SD is a black gang, wut r the deepest neighborhoods u think, not jus Mexican or black, out of all of them??

Like I said, I don't know much, pero si usted me pregunta, then I gotta say there's some big brand names like SKYLINEs and LINCOLNs, NEIGHBORHOODs and WEST COASTS, as well as SHELL TOWNE, EAST SIDE, OTAY and LOGANs RED STEPS, but to say they are the hardest or most deep would be a fable lie. You have some serious people out there in Dago that will clean your clock on the spot. Don't get caught slippin' !!! Vatos from Shell Town have been caught slippin by vatos from as far away as SPRING VALLEY Locos, and vatos from SIDRO have been caught slippin by vatos from Little IRIS AVENUE. The list goes on and on when it comes down as to who's down and who's bad, so there ain't no such thing as to who is the hardest nor who is the deepest out in the real world, cause any vato can be down for his varrio, and any nigga can be down for his set.. including the ladies. Just ask them Black lady homegirls out there by fam bam checking foos on the spot! Not too long ago i gave the web address to this vato from VCV (Varrio Chula Vista).. the vato was hard.. all tatted up and clean speaking.. he was down for his varrio.. the loco asked me about Clavo from DxT.. lol.. everybody to this day keeps asking me about that.. oh' well. But anyhows; me, I must admit that I never thought much of VCV. I mean I've seen their little vatos here and there, and for a time I thought they were off the map, but then I bump into this vato and I realize, one just never knows.. so I shouldn't judge wrong!
avatar
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1734
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: San Diego Gang Map

Post  NightOwl on Mon May 17, 2010 12:18 am

Huero wrote:from mitchy's twitter..

IM NOT HAPPY AT ALL ABOUT THIS GANGLAND SHIT.THEY SAID IT WAS GONE B ABOUT RAP AND GANGLIFE...NOT ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT KILLIN POLICE!

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO B ABOUT CHANGIN FROM GANG SHIT TO MAKIN REAL BUISINESS MOVES!

THIS GANGLAND SHIT IS WACK....NEVER TRUST UM! THE WHITE GUY WIT THE DEEP VOICE SAYS ALL THE DRUG AND KILLIN SHIT!

THE FUCKIN DUDE WIT THE DEEP VOICE IS THE ONE TALKIN ABOUT KILLIN COPS AND GETTIN DRUG MONEY!.....THIS SHIT IS FUCKED UP...

IM SORRY TO ALL MY HOMIES FOR NOT SEEIN THIS SHIT COMIN...I HAD NO IDEA THEY WOULD DO THIS SHIT.I DONT SALE NO DOPE AND I DONT GANGBANG

NOBODY THAT I KNOW HAS ANY FUCKIN BEEF WIT THE SAN DIEGO POLICE AND THIS SHIT WAS BEEFED UP BY HOLLYWOOD DIRECTORS!IM ASHAMED !

ya i happened to catch it on the other night and it was kool i guess but i kinda got triped out when they said they were the most notorious, now i grew up in otay in the 70s-80s but i live in az now so i dont no how much things have changed but idk how they can say any one gang is most notorious but thats just it i dont kno, so wut u guys think, i would realy lik to kno!
avatar
NightOwl

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-05-05
Age : 54

Back to top Go down

Re: San Diego Gang Map

Post  W.Devil on Sun May 23, 2010 12:52 am

lol i caught that Asian Boyz gangland the other night..immediately thought of Paid Loko
avatar
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: San Diego Gang Map

Post  se619 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:24 am

Good shit on tha maps but my homies in Lil Afri˘ka aint got that much territory or them niggaz in lemon grove, and skyline patrol way more ˘ommunties than that..... If U bla˘k and u aint from skyline u kno that tha EAST is pretty much everywhere from tha 4 ˘orners thru en˘anto, thru lemon grove all the way 2 El ˘ajon and spring Valley... And even tho they more of a ˘li˘K than a gang Bla˘k Mob be tryin 2 get a˘tive in North Park..

se619

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: San Diego Gang Map

Post  wolfman on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:39 pm

se619 wrote:.. skyline patrol way more ˘ommunties than that..... If U bla˘k and u aint from skyline u kno that tha EAST is pretty much everywhere from tha 4 ˘orners thru en˘anto, thru lemon grove all the way 2 El ˘ajon and spring Valley..

right on mon' .. eastside piru all over like you said, from the 4 corners to sv.. that's the way i see it.. huge chunk
avatar
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1734
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: San Diego Gang Map

Post  19DAGO04 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:15 pm

x


Last edited by 19DAGO04 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

19DAGO04
Wannabe

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-07-10

Back to top Go down

Re: San Diego Gang Map

Post  wolfman on Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:04 pm

19DAGO04 wrote:I posted the varrio maps up at SG.com. Took them down to rework them. From the get go I told people to hit me up and help out with the borders. Some did-but some voiced there discontent on threads w/o even helping out.

sg is not what is used to be
avatar
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1734
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: San Diego Gang Map

Post  South Bayero on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:16 pm

wolfman wrote:VIA.. IxA

VARRIO IRIS AVENUE

Some people claim that the varrio started out in the last decade or so.. but I can tell you this for sure..
I saw tags of that Varrio back in time, between 1979 and 1982.. VIA has given the blues to varrios all around.
Del Sol, Sidro, Nestor, Palm City.. they all know what's up with IxA.. Small But Strong!

Their neighborhood is small.. tucked in between
Coronado Avenue on the North
The I-5 on the west
The 905 on the south
Beyer Blvd on the East.. although there's no homes east past the trolley on 30th.

VIA is centered at Iris Av and 27th, around Southwest Junior High


what the fuk 27th street isnt part of I.A some foos do stay in 27th but 27th street split up with those foos nd started their new shit called spook town and iris is alright wit it they dont trip or anything

South Bayero

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: San Diego Gang Map

Post  19DAGO04 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:58 am

X

19DAGO04
Wannabe

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-07-10

Back to top Go down

Re: San Diego Gang Map

Post  CaliforniaRepublic on Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:47 am

damn, i guess i missed the SD sureno maps, lol.... where was i at? lol..
avatar
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04
Location : Southern California

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: San Diego Gang Map

Post  wolfman on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:03 pm

South Bayero wrote:
wolfman wrote:VIA.. IxA

VARRIO IRIS AVENUE

Some people claim that the varrio started out in the last decade or so.. but I can tell you this for sure..
I saw tags of that Varrio back in time, between 1979 and 1982.. VIA has given the blues to varrios all around.
Del Sol, Sidro, Nestor, Palm City.. they all know what's up with IxA.. Small But Strong!

Their neighborhood is small.. tucked in between
Coronado Avenue on the North
The I-5 on the west
The 905 on the south
Beyer Blvd on the East.. although there's no homes east past the trolley on 30th.

VIA is centered at Iris Av and 27th, around Southwest Junior High


what the fuk 27th street isnt part of I.A some foos do stay in 27th but 27th street split up with those foos nd started their new shit called spook town and iris is alright wit it they dont trip or anything

spook town.. wtf? never heard of it.. and i'm only like half a mile away from there
avatar
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1734
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: San Diego Gang Map

Post  South Bayero on Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:38 pm

wolfman wrote:
South Bayero wrote:
wolfman wrote:VIA.. IxA

VARRIO IRIS AVENUE

Some people claim that the varrio started out in the last decade or so.. but I can tell you this for sure..
I saw tags of that Varrio back in time, between 1979 and 1982.. VIA has given the blues to varrios all around.
Del Sol, Sidro, Nestor, Palm City.. they all know what's up with IxA.. Small But Strong!

Their neighborhood is small.. tucked in between
Coronado Avenue on the North
The I-5 on the west
The 905 on the south
Beyer Blvd on the East.. although there's no homes east past the trolley on 30th.

VIA is centered at Iris Av and 27th, around Southwest Junior High


what the fuk 27th street isnt part of I.A some foos do stay in 27th but 27th street split up with those foos nd started their new shit called spook town and iris is alright wit it they dont trip or anything

spook town.. wtf? never heard of it.. and i'm only like half a mile away from there

i just told you bou 20 foos decided to take 27th street which is their home nd start spook town

South Bayero

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: San Diego Gang Map

Post  19DAGO04 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:27 pm



x


Last edited by 19DAGO04 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

19DAGO04
Wannabe

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-07-10

Back to top Go down

Re: San Diego Gang Map

Post  South Bayero on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:00 am

19DAGO04 wrote:
South Bayero wrote:
wolfman wrote:
South Bayero wrote:
wolfman wrote:VIA.. IxA

VARRIO IRIS AVENUE

Some people claim that the varrio started out in the last decade or so.. but I can tell you this for sure..
I saw tags of that Varrio back in time, between 1979 and 1982.. VIA has given the blues to varrios all around.
Del Sol, Sidro, Nestor, Palm City.. they all know what's up with IxA.. Small But Strong!

Their neighborhood is small.. tucked in between
Coronado Avenue on the North
The I-5 on the west
The 905 on the south
Beyer Blvd on the East.. although there's no homes east past the trolley on 30th.

VIA is centered at Iris Av and 27th, around Southwest Junior High


what the fuk 27th street isnt part of I.A some foos do stay in 27th but 27th street split up with those foos nd started their new shit called spook town and iris is alright wit it they dont trip or anything

spook town.. wtf? never heard of it.. and i'm only like half a mile away from there

i just told you bou 20 foos decided to take 27th street which is their home nd start spook town

Never heard of it either. How they get the name SPOOK TOWN? What initials they hit up? Cause I'm always in that hood and I'll I see are Iris Nestor Del Sol Sydro and Otay hitups.

my czin told me they got it because supposedly people are scared to walk there at night because its so dark, that some lady died in 25th street and can be seen or heard walkin in grove ave. between 27th nd 25th street, and because of some burned down house dta people say is haunted
and S.T.G(Spook-Town Gang), 27st, MNS(Maniakos),V.L(Vatos Locos),S.T Gangeros, 1907(19 for S in spook-town nd 07 for the G in gangsters) are deir initials

South Bayero

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Back to top Go down

there is moss block

Post  sanman1904 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:32 pm

wolfman wrote:There is Black sets in the South Bay, but they're not power players like in South East or the East Side..
Down in the South Bay/SOxSIDE, there's not enough numbers for Blacks to play a big role in the streets.
Black Raza live down here, but they keep it on the low.. not f*kking with nobody that much.
No racial trippin' going down in these streets, so far; But the South Bay, belongs to the Brown!

sanman1904

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: San Diego Gang Map

Post  darko on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:04 pm

You forgot the White aka WOOD Gangs of SD. Not many but deep af!
East County Boys- Lakeside Trinity & Youngsters- Peckerwood MC (Santee aka Klantee)

EAST COUNTY LOVE 88!!

darko

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: San Diego Gang Map

Post  Forum Gawd on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:08 pm

darko wrote:You forgot the White aka WOOD Gangs of SD. Not many but deep af!
East County Boys- Lakeside Trinity & Youngsters- Peckerwood MC (Santee aka Klantee)

EAST COUNTY LOVE 88!!

WOH!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked 88!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
avatar
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 23
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: San Diego Gang Map

Post  Reggie PUSH is on YOUTUBE on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:46 pm

on the black gangs MOST if not ALL of u guys shit is off..i think the polics is on this site trying to gether info..so im not gona comment any further..i do know this..NONE of ya'll talkin about the black gangs is really from southeast, if so u be in the house & u dont have no relatives from nowhere..go outside get active

Reggie PUSH is on YOUTUBE

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: San Diego Gang Map

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:56 pm

Reggie PUSH is on YOUTUBE wrote:on the black gangs MOST if not ALL of u guys shit is off..i think the polics is on this site trying to gether info..so im not gona comment any further..i do know this..NONE of ya'll talkin about the black gangs is really from southeast, if so u be in the house & u dont have no relatives from nowhere..go outside get active
i dont know if you noticed cool guy, but this is an IE site. and your posting on here too now, maybe you should be outside or make some more youtube videos :trollface:

_________________

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 85
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: San Diego Gang Map

Post  Solo Raider on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:13 pm

Spook Town ...

That gang only exists in hit ups on walls and on the internet.

No one will claim Spook Town when a real G from Sidro , Iris, or Nestor hits them up.

Solo Raider
Wannabe

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: San Diego Gang Map

Post  wolfman on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:11 am

Solo Raider wrote:Spook Town ...

That gang only exists in hit ups on walls and on the internet.

No one will claim Spook Town when a real G from Sidro , Iris, or Nestor hits them up.

how can spookies get hit up when they're not real
just some kid's imagination
avatar
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1734
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: San Diego Gang Map

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum