THE HOOD LOCOTES(VSSF-THLS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE HOOD LOCOTES(VSSF-THLS)

Post  holivas84 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:44 pm

WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT!!!!

holivas84
Wannabe

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HOOD LOCOTES(VSSF-THLS)

Post  W.Devil on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:44 pm

they some morks
avatar
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HOOD LOCOTES(VSSF-THLS)

Post  holivas84 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Huero wrote:they some morks
hierarchies must of gotten slaped by a thl...hes probably from hhs

holivas84
Wannabe

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HOOD LOCOTES(VSSF-THLS)

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:36 pm

holivas84 wrote:
Huero wrote:they some morks
hierarchies must of gotten slaped by a thl...hes probably from hhs
he white. he hates all minorities....lol i actually got some from fam from thl tho, you from there?

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 85
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HOOD LOCOTES(VSSF-THLS)

Post  W.Devil on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:47 pm

holivas84 wrote:
Huero wrote:they some morks
hierarchies must of gotten slaped by a thl...hes probably from hhs

fuck all that shit you talking, im from WABS! leave yo guts wrigglin on merrill fuck boi!
avatar
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HOOD LOCOTES(VSSF-THLS)

Post  holivas84 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:49 pm

Huero wrote:
holivas84 wrote:
Huero wrote:they some morks
hierarchies must of gotten slaped by a thl...hes probably from hhs

fuck all that shit you talking, im from WABS! leave yo guts wrigglin on merrill fuck boi!
...ha what the fuck is wabs...ha ha

holivas84
Wannabe

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HOOD LOCOTES(VSSF-THLS)

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:50 pm

w.a.b.s. the Whites Against Blacks Society...lol
wabs-Wytes All Bull Shit?
- Wytie Always Bites Sausages?

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 85
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HOOD LOCOTES(VSSF-THLS)

Post  holivas84 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:54 pm

DONTxTRIP wrote:w.a.b.s. the Whites Against Blacks Society...lol
wabs-Wytes All Bull Shit?
- Wytie Always Bites Sausages?
....funny shit...lol

holivas84
Wannabe

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HOOD LOCOTES(VSSF-THLS)

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:44 pm

holivas84 wrote:
DONTxTRIP wrote:w.a.b.s. the Whites Against Blacks Society...lol
wabs-Wytes All Bull Shit?
- Wytie Always Bites Sausages?
....funny shit...lol

you from thl?

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 85
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HOOD LOCOTES(VSSF-THLS)

Post  vthls13 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:35 pm

DONTxTRIP wrote:
holivas84 wrote:
DONTxTRIP wrote:w.a.b.s. the Whites Against Blacks Society...lol
wabs-Wytes All Bull Shit?
- Wytie Always Bites Sausages?
....funny shit...lol
...dont trip...

you from thl?

vthls13
Soldier

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HOOD LOCOTES(VSSF-THLS)

Post  American Zombie on Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:07 pm

Instead of all the negative internet banging, how about any info on Fontana history? Like about what years was each gang started, how did THL, CGS, TFK come to be. Wasn't it all SFR in the beginning? Did NHL originally break off of SF or did they start up on their own? When was the peak of the NSF vs SSF rivalry, or the Hard Times vs SF rivalry? You know, shit like that.

All of the netbanging and threats will just get more cops maybe to monitor this site to just to gain incriminating [i]type of info..Lets stick to more interesting shit.
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5953
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HOOD LOCOTES(VSSF-THLS)

Post  vthls13 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:12 pm

CRAYZ wrote:Instead of all the negative internet banging, how about any info on Fontana history? Like about what years was each gang started, how did THL, CGS, TFK come to be. Wasn't it all SFR in the beginning? Did NHL originally break off of SF or did they start up on their own? When was the peak of the NSF vs SSF rivalry, or the Hard Times vs SF rivalry? You know, shit like that.

All of the netbanging and threats will just get more cops maybe to monitor this site to just to gain incriminating [i]type of info..Lets stick to more interesting shit.
...your right well NHL'S is west fontana never been apart of south fontana...as for SSF...theirs guys in their late 50's that are from south so its been a while...

vthls13
Soldier

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HOOD LOCOTES(VSSF-THLS)

Post  SFxSTONER on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:01 am

Around 1991, it was mostly THL & HTF going at it. NF & SF beef was mainly in the late 80's. There was a chick from NF in Steeler Academy. People would make jokes, but it was nothing serious. She'd sit at the same table with THL.
avatar
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05
Age : 42
Location : FONTA

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HOOD LOCOTES(VSSF-THLS)

Post  vthls13 on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:09 am

SFxSTONER wrote:Around 1991, it was mostly THL & HTF going at it. NF & SF beef was mainly in the late 80's. There was a chick from NF in Steeler Academy. People would make jokes, but it was nothing serious. She'd sit at the same table with THL.
...aint that some shit

vthls13
Soldier

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HOOD LOCOTES(VSSF-THLS)

Post  SFxSTONER on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:15 am

vthls909 wrote:
SFxSTONER wrote:Around 1991, it was mostly THL & HTF going at it. NF & SF beef was mainly in the late 80's. There was a chick from NF in Steeler Academy. People would make jokes, but it was nothing serious. She'd sit at the same table with THL.
...aint that some shit

What, the chick? She was fine.
avatar
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05
Age : 42
Location : FONTA

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HOOD LOCOTES(VSSF-THLS)

Post  SFxSTONER on Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:29 pm

Did CGS come from Slover St. Locos?

Seeing SSL hit up on the south side was confusing sometimes, as there was also South Side Loadies (used to go at it with HHS as well). I believe SF told them to change it, so it became LDZ. This was around 1990.
avatar
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05
Age : 42
Location : FONTA

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HOOD LOCOTES(VSSF-THLS)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum