Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gangland...SUR X3 in ATL calling out riverside?

+6
BigPie
P_LOKO
Coka
Drunky McThuggerton
wesiderider
BeanIExRIV
10 posters

Go down

gangland...SUR X3 in ATL calling out riverside? Empty gangland...SUR X3 in ATL calling out riverside?

Post  BeanIExRIV Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:54 pm

HAvent been on this site in days, but anyway i was watchin gangland, one on sur x3 in atlanta. At the end one of the dudes is blabbin about haters. couldnt catch everything he says but, says mgf riverside, or riverside than some other things. kinda made me laugh, out of all the varrios/gangs etc to call out he says riverside?? anyway just a useless rant, wonderin if anyone else saw it or caught it
BeanIExRIV
BeanIExRIV
Soldier

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

gangland...SUR X3 in ATL calling out riverside? Empty Re: gangland...SUR X3 in ATL calling out riverside?

Post  wesiderider Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:39 am

Just finished watching two episodes of gangland...one on GD & the 2nd on SMM....can't say I seen that one but next time....who knows

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

gangland...SUR X3 in ATL calling out riverside? Empty Re: gangland...SUR X3 in ATL calling out riverside?

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:29 am

YA I SAW THAT SHIT TODAY...ABOUT THE GANG....SUR 13. LOL THE MOST NOTORIOUS "GANG" IN THE WEST COAST AND SOUTH WEST.....DOUBT IF IT WAS OUR RIVERSIDE. HE DIDNT SAY MGF. PROBABLY A RIVERSIDE FROM OUT THERE. AN AREA OR SOMETHING..

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Coka Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:39 am

he said mgm not mgf lol

Coka
Soldier

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:33 pm

I seen that episode. It's a clique of some gang out there called Riverside locos.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  BigPie Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:02 am

P_LOKO wrote:I seen that episode. It's a clique of some gang out there called Riverside locos.

ya i saw it too, i thought that shit was dumb!!!! lol
BigPie
BigPie
Wannabe

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:23 am

It wasn't Riverside from out here they were dissing. Riverside, GA is a suburb of ATL. Just like there's a hollywood in Maine, CA, and Florida

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:48 am

I think the ga riverside has a population of a few thousand....there's a riverside apartment complex too...not sure though......

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:45 pm

niners wrote:It wasn't Riverside from out here they were dissing. Riverside, GA is a suburb of ATL. Just like there's a hollywood in Maine, CA, and Florida

yup or an Ontario in CA, Canada, WA, OR, MASS, NY and ID
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:58 pm

SURCALMEX wrote:
niners wrote:It wasn't Riverside from out here they were dissing. Riverside, GA is a suburb of ATL. Just like there's a hollywood in Maine, CA, and Florida

yup or an Ontario in CA, Canada, WA, OR, MASS, NY and ID
Or the city of Hell in Michigan......hell is worldwide dog..

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  BeanIExRIV Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:22 am

lol my bad didnt even think of other states. i was blazed and thought they said mgf and then riverside, put 2 n 2 together.
BeanIExRIV
BeanIExRIV
Soldier

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post  LOCO ANGELES Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:42 pm

IMA START A GANG OUT DER CALLED DA "FLUFFY TEDDYBEARS" WE WULD BE STR8 MURKEN LAMES! Twisted Evil

LOCO ANGELES
Soldier

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  worseloks Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:57 am

BeanIExRIV wrote:HAvent been on this site in days, but anyway i was watchin gangland, one on sur x3 in atlanta. At the end one of the dudes is blabbin about haters. couldnt catch everything he says but, says mgf riverside, or riverside than some other things. kinda made me laugh, out of all the varrios/gangs etc to call out he says riverside?? anyway just a useless rant, wonderin if anyone else saw it or caught it

dont mean to sound like a smart ass but homie there is RIVERSIDES everywhere the farthest south ive been was tenesse and even in memphis there was a riverside cholo locos lol so dont sweat it dog besides what is soem atl vatos gonna do to riverside there gang culture isnt as deep as rivas

worseloks
Soldier

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:38 am

lol...Me and Cray seen a myspace of some cats claiming S/S Verdugo IE ATL in Atlanta...shit was funny.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down