WHATS THE WEAKEST I.E. GANG

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: WHATS THE WEAKEST I.E. GANG

Post  EVANS STR. GANG on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:57 pm

EAST LOS LATIN KINGS 3CE wrote:Ima Tell U Da True Weackest Hood Nd Y...

1.South Fontana Kuz They Dont Potroll There Hood...Therez Like 15 Othere Hoodz In There So Kall Hood Nd There Snitchez So Tell Me If Im Wrong

2.Nhls They Say There Out In Da Streetz Bangin But Every 1 Knows They Aint Nothin But Pussy...

3.I.e.f These Fooz R Lames They Say They Beef Wit Us But Wen We See Them They Dont Do Shit...Nd There Souths Lil Bitches haha...



okay now u see this is in ur opinion not because they actually are weak ese..... we all know south fonta isnt weak or NHLS.. ur just mad because they actually hold down a hood in fonta..
im not one to speak on what fully goes on in fonta but i do have homies and word is that Latina Queens are nobodies but claimers jocking a Chicago gang lol.. sad but true..
idk why u claim ur from East Los if u talk so much shit on Fonta that must mean u spend sooo much time there..
homie u revealed yourself as just a claimer ese we all know u aint in East Los we know ur probably just some kid who grew up in IE but dont have any pride or identity that u go ahead and claim a gang that "claims" theyre from East Los, but hasnt been heard of over there, "claims" to have beef in fonta when also there they are unheard of..
u guys are ghosts ey lol no one knows who the hell LK's are unless they speak of Chicago or the East Coast..
cmon now ese just quit now ur making yourself look bad, or worse actually.. ur just talking thinking that these 3 hoods are the weakest in IE when u havent even been all around the IE ur just a kid ese a youngster and now ur pissing me off cuz ur hating on the 49ers lol Wassup Ese??
avatar
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22
Location : cAsA bLaNcA ~ dOwN bY tHe RiVeR

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS THE WEAKEST I.E. GANG

Post  vthls13 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:27 pm

EVANS STR. GANG wrote:
EAST LOS LATIN KINGS 3CE wrote:Ima Tell U Da True Weackest Hood Nd Y...

1.South Fontana Kuz They Dont Potroll There Hood...Therez Like 15 Othere Hoodz In There So Kall Hood Nd There Snitchez So Tell Me If Im Wrong

2.Nhls They Say There Out In Da Streetz Bangin But Every 1 Knows They Aint Nothin But Pussy...

3.I.e.f These Fooz R Lames They Say They Beef Wit Us But Wen We See Them They Dont Do Shit...Nd There Souths Lil Bitches haha...



okay now u see this is in ur opinion not because they actually are weak ese..... we all know south fonta isnt weak or NHLS.. ur just mad because they actually hold down a hood in fonta..
im not one to speak on what fully goes on in fonta but i do have homies and word is that Latina Queens are nobodies but claimers jocking a Chicago gang lol.. sad but true..
idk why u claim ur from East Los if u talk so much shit on Fonta that must mean u spend sooo much time there..
homie u revealed yourself as just a claimer ese we all know u aint in East Los we know ur probably just some kid who grew up in IE but dont have any pride or identity that u go ahead and claim a gang that "claims" theyre from East Los, but hasnt been heard of over there, "claims" to have beef in fonta when also there they are unheard of..
u guys are ghosts ey lol no one knows who the hell LK's are unless they speak of Chicago or the East Coast..
cmon now ese just quit now ur making yourself look bad, or worse actually.. ur just talking thinking that these 3 hoods are the weakest in IE when u havent even been all around the IE ur just a kid ese a youngster and now ur pissing me off cuz ur hating on the 49ers lol Wassup Ese??
HES A FUCKEN PUSSY I TELL YOU PUSSY!!!!JUST RUNNIN HIS MOUTH OUR CITY IS OUR CITY YEAH THEIRS OTHER VARRIOS THAT LIVE OUT HERE BUT THEY ANINT ON THAT BANGING SHIT THEY GOT RESPECT SO WE RESPECT THEM YOU FUCKEN KOCKAROACH..YOU FOOLS FROM LK ARE JUST A BUNCH OF LONERS WHO HAD NO FRIENDS THAT WANTED TO BE INVOLED IN SOMETHING YOU THOUGHT WAS GREAT..BUT WE STARTED COMING HARD YOU LAMES ARE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND HAHHA SHIT IS FUNNY!!!FUCK LATINA KING..ONLY KINGS IN FONTA ARE TFK!!!!TRUE FONTANA KINGS!!!!FUCK LK WANT SUM COME GET SOME PUSSY'S.....STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH AND COME OUTSIDE AND PLAY!!!!!

vthls13
Soldier

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS THE WEAKEST I.E. GANG

Post  SOUTH SIDE_626 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:32 pm

WTF?? LATIN KINGS??? THATS A FUCKIN CHICAGO GANG YOU FOOLS AINT DOWN HERE, NOTHING BUT A GROUP OF LONERS I BET, I BEEN THROU FONTANA, I NEVER SEEN NO LK HITS OR ANYTHING OF THE LK, IF ASK FOOLS FROM FONTA BOUT LK THEY'LL BE LIKE "WTF? THERE AINT LK HERE!" THERE ARE NO LK IN FONTA, IF THERE IS THEIR SOME WANNA BE LATIN KINGS, REAL LK WOULD FUCKIN KILL YOU FOOLS ANYWAY

SOUTH SIDE_626
Soldier

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-09-04
Location : EL MONTE

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS THE WEAKEST I.E. GANG

Post  D33PSIDE GC on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 am

SOUTH SIDE_626 wrote:WTF?? LATIN KINGS??? THATS A FUCKIN CHICAGO GANG YOU FOOLS AINT DOWN HERE, NOTHING BUT A GROUP OF LONERS I BET, I BEEN THROU FONTANA, I NEVER SEEN NO LK HITS OR ANYTHING OF THE LK, IF ASK FOOLS FROM FONTA BOUT LK THEY'LL BE LIKE "WTF? THERE AINT LK HERE!" THERE ARE NO LK IN FONTA, IF THERE IS THEIR SOME WANNA BE LATIN KINGS, REAL LK WOULD FUCKIN KILL YOU FOOLS ANYWAY

I see most of their hit ups in the northern part of fontana but I ran into a few in the jackb/veterans park area the first time I seen one of them he was finna get his head bashed in cuz somebody was in his face sayin "fucc Lion kings" lol
avatar
D33PSIDE GC
Wannabe

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-05-01
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS THE WEAKEST I.E. GANG

Post  SOUTH SIDE_626 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:03 am

Never seen a real Latin King in California, NEVER as far as I'm concerned, their fake, jockingthe style of a Chicago & New York gang

Also, on the real, no shit talking, I think the weakest hood in IE HAS GOT TO BE Dwight Way Gang, too many hoods banged on their own street, and around the hood, way too many LA gangs, even WSV walking around on saturday nights yelling out "West Side!!" thats weak, not no fool from DWG or ESV for that matter came out to say whats up
? DWG sure tag big tho, tagging on empy houses, the street, trash cans, abandon cars, people lol I never met one either, those foos are all either locked up, dead, or they stopped banging, cuz I dont know any other reason why a hood wouldnt kick it all LA & IE gangs bangin on their home turf

SOUTH SIDE_626
Soldier

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-09-04
Location : EL MONTE

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS THE WEAKEST I.E. GANG

Post  wesiderider on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:57 am

That dude from lk is trying his best to prove the world is flat....Bigfoot lives and the lockness monster is real, he's in fantasy land.....

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS THE WEAKEST I.E. GANG

Post  SURCALMEX on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:17 am

[quote="wesiderider"]That dude from lk is trying his best to prove the world is flat....Bigfoot lives and the lockness monster is real, he's in fantasy land.....[/quote
yup and the moon is made of cheese
avatar
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11
Location : South Ontario

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS THE WEAKEST I.E. GANG

Post  ajax on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:25 am

[quote="SURCALMEX"]
wesiderider wrote:That dude from lk is trying his best to prove the world is flat....Bigfoot lives and the lockness monster is real, he's in fantasy land.....[/quote
yup and the moon is made of cheese

And Santa Claus is real along with Peter Pan Lol Razz

ajax
Soldier

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS THE WEAKEST I.E. GANG

Post  SURCALMEX on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:28 am

and unicorns exist, as well as elves and el chupacabras LOL
avatar
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11
Location : South Ontario

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS THE WEAKEST I.E. GANG

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:29 am

a fuckers bigfoot is real and so is santee claws

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 85
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS THE WEAKEST I.E. GANG

Post  Coka on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:22 am

DontxTrip wrote:a fuckers bigfoot is real and so is santee claws

naw i dont agree with that shit homie but chupcabras are out there ese public record

Coka
Soldier

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-08-31
Location : Rialto. Now in Arizona

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS THE WEAKEST I.E. GANG

Post  wesiderider on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:46 am

¶¶ I got no strings to hold me down....
To make me fret or make me frown....
I had strings but now I'm free there are no strings on me¶¶......lol...

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS THE WEAKEST I.E. GANG

Post  3l3m3ntal on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:08 pm

ROFL!!!
avatar
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-09-01
Location : eating at Jungle Style Chicken

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS THE WEAKEST I.E. GANG

Post  GOOFEROZ on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:32 am

ns rialto es rialto rnz ec and bbs hands down.

GOOFEROZ
Wannabe

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS THE WEAKEST I.E. GANG

Post  W.Devil on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:43 pm

wait, wait wait...so some of you fools claim LA, Some IE, and some just Fontana? lol....
avatar
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS THE WEAKEST I.E. GANG

Post  deeloc3700 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:58 pm

banning sapos

deeloc3700

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS THE WEAKEST I.E. GANG

Post  wesiderider on Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:03 pm

....bullet says he's a hhs 'soldada'(female) its spelled soldado.... Laughing

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS THE WEAKEST I.E. GANG

Post  vthls13 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:11 pm

wesiderider wrote:....bullet says he's a hhs 'soldada'(female) its spelled soldado.... Laughing
THAT FOOL IS WORSE THAN A FEMALE!!!!RUNS HIS MOUTH LIKE A DONKEY!!!

vthls13
Soldier

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS THE WEAKEST I.E. GANG

Post  wesiderider on Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:17 pm

On the back of my milk carton is a picture of that hat with the words 'have you seen me'..... Laughing

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS THE WEAKEST I.E. GANG

Post  vthls13 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:48 pm

wesiderider wrote:On the back of my milk carton is a picture of that hat with the words 'have you seen me'..... Laughing
hahahaha!!!!FUNNY SHIT!!!FUCK THAT FOOLCANT WAIT TO SEE HIM IMA TAKE HIS HAT TOO!!!HES BEEN HIDING IN THE HOUSE!!!OR WITH HIS MAN MENACE!!!

vthls13
Soldier

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS THE WEAKEST I.E. GANG

Post  ache_bullet on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:12 pm

Hahah hilarious....its funny how u dis knucklehead like dat but ive heard of him n never u...wut dey call u ache...jus 2 let u no my uncle is from chingones og sfr wut dey call u....try to fuck wit me ache serio....ask bout me bitchboy u foos are lames in skinny jeans u aint even official u probably just a ghd....y did u foos try to jump 12 of my homies wit like 80 prettyboys n get scared wen we started dumpin bitch boy sf started runnin....foos r packing but dont even do shit wit ur cuete.....menace beat ur ass n made. u drop out kaiser.....hopefully ur strapped wen u c me cuz i stay packed nmy shit got a bala in da chamber 247.....Dey call me skitzo.bullet 4 a reason

ache_bullet
Wannabe

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS THE WEAKEST I.E. GANG

Post  vthls13 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:40 pm

ache_bullet wrote:Hahah hilarious....its funny how u dis knucklehead like dat but ive heard of him n never u...wut dey call u ache...jus 2 let u no my uncle is from chingones og sfr wut dey call u....try to fuck wit me ache serio....ask bout me bitchboy u foos are lames in skinny jeans u aint even official u probably just a ghd....y did u foos try to jump 12 of my homies wit like 80 prettyboys n get scared wen we started dumpin bitch boy sf started runnin....foos r packing but dont even do shit wit ur cuete.....menace beat ur ass n made. u drop out kaiser.....hopefully ur strapped wen u c me cuz i stay packed nmy shit got a bala in da chamber 247.....Dey call me skitzo.bullet 4 a reason
HAAHHAAAHA!!!!WILL SEE!!!!I AINT NO LIL FOOL IM TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW!!!HOME BOY!!!YOU FOOLS WHERE RIDING SKATE BOARDS WHEN WE WHERE FUCKING UP SRK AND HHS BACK IN 2002-2005!!!HOMIES IS DOING TIME BUT SOON AGAIN WILL BE GIVING HELL!!!TRUST THATS ON MY MOMS!!!AND YOUR UNCLE FROM CG'S SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOU!!!!THE FOOLS YOU CALL LAME ARE CG'S BUT CHECK THIS..IM A LOCOTE!!!SICK MADE!!NO JOKING AND YOU IM SMOKIN!!!WILL MEET AND IMA SNATCH YOUR HAT!!!YOUR LDKS TATTOO AND GET YOU NAKED AND TAKE PICS OF YOU SUCKING YOUR HOMIES DICK LIKE WE DID TO YOUR OTHER HOMIE FROM HEAD GIVERS UP IN LYTLE CREEK BITCH BOY HAHAHA!!!!

vthls13
Soldier

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS THE WEAKEST I.E. GANG

Post  ache_bullet on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:17 am

thehoodlife909 wrote:
ache_bullet wrote:BITCHBOY U AINT NO LOKOTE SERIO JUS MAKE FONTA LOOK BAD ESE SERIO...UR A FUCKIN SOPE...YOU KNOW IM A BITCH...CUM THROUGH TOMMOROW NIGHT I JUST GOT A 357 FROM LOS IM DYING TO USE IT...SNATCH MY HAT HUH...SNATCH IT LIKE I SNATCHED UR HOMIE PAYASO GIRL BACK IN 08...TELL ME Y HE WANTED TO GET DOWN WIT DA LIL HOMIE VAMPS IN J HALL N SCARED OF ROWDY FROM MY HOOD....QUIT DREAMIN BITCH....WS SE HHS 3CE TINY MALOS TINY KRIMINALS FRANKLIN BOYS HOLLYWOOD ASSASINDUKES RAMPART CRIMINALS RIFANDO CON SAFOS....CUM GET DIS SURENO JALAPENO....
HAHAHAHA...YOU ARE A BITCH!!!DONT DRIP CAUSE MY HOMIE SISCO IS FUCKING ONE OF YOUR HOMIES GIRL SHE WAS JUST AT A PARTY WITH US SUCKING DICK!!!LIKE YOU HOMIE IN LYTLE CREEK!!!!HAHAHA WILL SEE WHOS GUNS LOUDER!!!!
dip shit we aint got no jainas dere all klaimers.....dere jus on da dick.....gangster from cgs lady was sucking sparkies dick she was a cg....but wut ur name dawg scared or wut...let me no dat jainas name scared soggy..

ache_bullet
Wannabe

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS THE WEAKEST I.E. GANG

Post  vthls13 on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:07 am

ache_bullet wrote:
thehoodlife909 wrote:
ache_bullet wrote:BITCHBOY U AINT NO LOKOTE SERIO JUS MAKE FONTA LOOK BAD ESE SERIO...UR A FUCKIN SOPE...YOU KNOW IM A BITCH...CUM THROUGH TOMMOROW NIGHT I JUST GOT A 357 FROM LOS IM DYING TO USE IT...SNATCH MY HAT HUH...SNATCH IT LIKE I SNATCHED UR HOMIE PAYASO GIRL BACK IN 08...TELL ME Y HE WANTED TO GET DOWN WIT DA LIL HOMIE VAMPS IN J HALL N SCARED OF ROWDY FROM MY HOOD....QUIT DREAMIN BITCH....WS SE HHS 3CE TINY MALOS TINY KRIMINALS FRANKLIN BOYS HOLLYWOOD ASSASINDUKES RAMPART CRIMINALS RIFANDO CON SAFOS....CUM GET DIS SURENO JALAPENO....
HAHAHAHA...YOU ARE A BITCH!!!DONT DRIP CAUSE MY HOMIE SISCO IS FUCKING ONE OF YOUR HOMIES GIRL SHE WAS JUST AT A PARTY WITH US SUCKING DICK!!!LIKE YOU HOMIE IN LYTLE CREEK!!!!HAHAHA WILL SEE WHOS GUNS LOUDER!!!!
dip shit we aint got no jainas dere all klaimers.....dere jus on da dick.....gangster from cgs lady was sucking sparkies dick she was a cg....but wut ur name dawg scared or wut...let me no dat jainas name scared soggy..
SHUT YOUR MOUTH LEVA!!!SPARKY KNOWS WHO I BE SO DOES DILLIN,DUMBO,ROWDY,MENACE..YOUR WHERE POBALY SOME LAME BACK THEN...IMA GHOST ASK YOUR HOMIES THE ONE I BUSTED AT!I BET MANIAK KNOWS OR DUMBO KNOWS MY FACE HE SHOULD HE LOOKED ME IN THE EYE WHEN I KNOCKED HIM OUT!!!SERIOUS THO I HAD HIM SCREAMING!!DUMBO BIG BITCH!!!COME ON THEY MEMBER YOU MEMBER!!!YOU WILL IM THE ONE THAT BE SLASHING AND BLASTING AND HAVING THEM FOOLS SHOOK!!!ASK TUDY BOUT ME NO NICK NAME BUT A G!!!!FUCK A NICK NAME THATHOW LAME LIKE YOU GET CAUGHT UP....LEVA!!!BETTER YET CALL ME A GHOST!!!CALL ME GHOST LEVA LAME..HEAD GIVERS HEAD SOKA HAMBER HELPER'S HOOD HOOPERS,HAPPY HEAD SUCKERS!!!

vthls13
Soldier

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS THE WEAKEST I.E. GANG

Post  worseloks on Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:51 am

im from riverside and moreno valley so thats what i mostly know but idd say
dogs town riva
ws niteowls(if they still exist im not sure i left the IxE when it was getting started up)
dark souls rifa pecan st(gang in moreno valley and again not sure if it still exists)

worseloks
Soldier

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS THE WEAKEST I.E. GANG

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum