Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

50 more days!

+3
wesiderider
.02 cents
Drunky McThuggerton
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

50 more days! - Page 3 Empty Re: 50 more days!

Post  ALCOHOLIC Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:06 pm

Every team the Heat play will want come 10x harder and want to beat them 10x more because of all this hype, nothing would feel better for them to make and see LeBron miserably fail, ... again. Especially Cleveland lol
ALCOHOLIC
ALCOHOLIC
Soldier

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post  "Flaco73" Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:11 am

dont matter what team lebron chose
50 more days! - Page 3 779-56
"Flaco73"
Soldier

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:23 pm

I've never been a lebron fan,but I respect the dudes talent and ability, I feel that's more relevant than the fact he turned on the one city that truly 'loved' lebron....the lakes are still defending champs and the team to beat......so I suppose we'll all have to wait for the upcoming season....and the overwhelming boos lebron is sure to receive!!!!! I think Miami's move was to insure themselves on contending against the west, ie...the Lakers....imo....

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:31 pm

wesiderider wrote:I've never been a lebron fan,but I respect the dudes talent and ability, I feel that's more relevant than the fact he turned on the one city that truly 'loved' lebron....the lakes are still defending champs and the team to beat......so I suppose we'll all have to wait for the upcoming season....and the overwhelming boos lebron is sure to receive!!!!! I think Miami's move was to insure themselves on contending against the west, ie...the Lakers....imo....

The reason he is getting so much hate is because of the way he chose to go about this, and the fact that he has been coddled and hyped up into something he has yet to prove himself to be ever since he was in fucking middle school.

He ditched his team, the city of Cleveland, and their fans on a gay Lebron infomercial on ESPN. If u are gonna leave and sign somewhere else, then fine, but quit being an attention whoring faggot and just do it. He may not owe the Cavs much, but his impact on Cleveland and Ohio is huge. Him leaving is a big blow to the local economy and to the city. I honestly feel sad for the fans over there. I heard some radio show form cleveland where they are talking about this and people sound like they are about to kill themselves over there, lol....shit is pitiful.

This guy has been hyped up and coddled since forever as a GOAT type of player who could lead Cleveland to a title. Now he quit on that, and he is going to WADE's team to try and get an 'easy' ring. He couldn't handle getting a core of guys and working towards a title with some changes and tweaks along the way. Its not so much the decision, but its how he did all this and where he went in respect to how he has been portrayed by the media and how he has portrayed himself over the years.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:41 pm

In my opinion this move is also bad for basketball. I'm sure a lot of people will be watching this new team play. But, it would have been a hell of a lot more entertaining to see these guys competing AGAINST each other. Not piggy backing each other trying to defeat the evil "Mamba", because they can't hang individually. This move shows how these guys aren't even close to the level of competitor that a Kobe or an MJ is...never mention Lefraud in the same breath as them. The media and a lot of fans are turning against Lebron...the only media outlet praising this gay move is gay ass ESPN.

lol that intoduction yesterday had to be one of the most toolish things I have ever witnessed. Wade-"I feel bad for who has to guard bof us"..yeah we'll see, shithead. Lebron-" not 1 not 2 not 3, 4, 5, 6, 7"- LOL! okay...did anyone catch Riley's face while he was saying that...lol you could tell he was like..."stfu lebron..please."

W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:47 pm

CoolStoryBro wrote:In my opinion this move is also bad for basketball. I'm sure a lot of people will be watching this new team play. But, it would have been a hell of a lot more entertaining to see these guys competing AGAINST each other. Not piggy backing each other trying to defeat the evil "Mamba", because they can't hang individually. This move shows how these guys aren't even close to the level of competitor that a Kobe or an MJ is...never mention Lefraud in the same breath as them. The media and a lot of fans are turning against Lebron...the only media outlet praising this gay move is gay ass ESPN.

lol that intoduction yesterday had to be one of the most toolish things I have ever witnessed. Wade-"I feel bad for who has to guard bof us"..yeah we'll see, shithead. Lebron-" not 1 not 2 not 3, 4, 5, 6, 7"- LOL! okay...did anyone catch Riley's face while he was saying that...lol you could tell he was like..."stfu lebron..please."

LOL lebron is daamn retard...he made a fool of himself ey, i cant wait for the season to be over and Miami gets beaten out in the playoffs lol i wanna see the look in their faces when Boston or Chicago takes em out
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:50 pm

Another thing to note for yall Laker fans is our draft picks. A lot of people are sleeping on our picks. We did VERY WELL in the draft. Both of our picks will probably make the team. Ebanks is an Ariza like player..long, athletic, good defender, slasher. Caracter is kind of like a Big Baby, undersized center who hustles, can finish with both hands, good post moves...he is foul prone though, but we'll work on that. They both scored over 20 in their first SL game.

Another guy to watch on our SL team is Strawberry. He is a PG...hes quick and athletic..with some work he could definately fit in the TRI.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:02 pm

yeah true i seen videos of Ebanks i like this dude ey very defensive minded and we need players like that.. same with Caracter but i dont really see him making the roster this year for some reason but i do believe Ebanks will he's pretty damn good but he needs to work on his shot
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:21 pm

for a minute everyone was saying that Raja Bell was going to sign with the Heat or Orlando because he wants to be in florida with his sisters & rest of his family so the lakers got out of talks with him but i guess now they're going after him again....

By Mark Stein
ESPN.com

The seemingly hard-to-picture prospect of Kobe Bryant
and old nemesis Raja Bell playing for the same team remains alive.

The longtime rivals will sit down for a face-to-face chat Wednesday in Los Angeles to further discuss the feasibility of the Lakers signing Bell in free agency, sources close to the situation said.

Bell is traveling to Los Angeles this week to watch the ESPYs and has arranged to meet with Bryant to hear the Lakers' face of the franchise make yet another recruiting pitch to the 33-year-old swingman.

Bell acknowledged last week in a phone interview with ESPNLosAngeles.com's Dave McMenamin that he has already fielded several phone calls from Bryant, who was unforgettably clotheslined to the floor by Bell in Game 5 of a testy Suns-Lakers series in 2006 that L.A. ultimately lost in seven games.

NBA front-office sources say that Bell continues to draw interest from a variety of playoff teams, such as Miami, Dallas and San Antonio. One source said signing with the Heat has essentially been ruled out because of Miami's financial constraints after signing LeBron James, Chris Bosh and Mike Miller to flank the re-signed Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem. But the Suns are also weighing the prospect of trying to bring Bell back.

Bryant, though, has not abandoned his pursuit and continues to press Bell to join the Lakers, who have only $1.8 million of their mid-level exception left to offer Bell next season after signing Steve Blake.

One source close to the situation said memories of Bell's takedown, which earned him a suspension for a Game 6 of the series -- the Suns, down 3-2, won the game at Staples Center without him -- are actually one reason why Bryant sees Bell as such an ideal teammate. The premise? Anyone with the gumption to hit Bryant that hard is someone he wants on his team.

EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:38 am

I really hope we can get him. Another guy people were talking about coming here is Matt Barnes. I would welcome both coming here..but I would prefer Bell.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:15 am

man hopefully we get someone dop. i just heard farmar left t ogo play in new jersey...what a homo. musta been for the money, guess he got tired of winning rings...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:51 am

Its been known for awhile that Farmar was taking off...He has an ego wants to be a starter. Phil didn't really care much for the guy and I didn't either. Whenever Shannon and Farmar were in togethor I would cringe...fuckin retard twins blowing leads and making boneheaded decisions.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:52 am

Farmar just doesn't fit in our system...he would be more productive in an uptempo style like in Phoenix.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:19 am

Bell, Kobe, and Artest....thats some tough, gritty, perimeter Defense fo that ass, lol.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  ALCOHOLIC Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:13 pm

Bell? I hope you mean Blake. I was happy as fuck to hear we got Blake from the clippers, finally a 2nd veteran guard to lead the way @ the point when Fish is out
ALCOHOLIC
ALCOHOLIC
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:10 pm

No, I meant Bell. There is a good chance he signs with us. He is meeting with Kobe today,
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:31 pm

DontxTrip wrote:man hopefully we get someone dop. i just heard farmar left t ogo play in new jersey...what a homo. musta been for the money, guess he got tired of winning rings...

LOL yaa he went from best team to worst... and he's not even goiing to start LOL he'll be behind devin harris.. smart move Jordan SMART FUCKIN MOVE lol
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:41 pm

CoolStoryBro wrote:Bell, Kobe, and Artest....thats some tough, gritty, perimeter Defense fo that ass, lol.

yupp im really hoping we sign him.. daamn wat a team we would have after signing him. good ass defense and sure outside shooting with blake & bell. i heard TMac wants to sign real bad but unless he'll take the Vets min. they wont sign him.. i heard that he recently put on twitter that hes waiting to sign with us but he hasnt heard anything from the front office
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:52 am

Looks like Bell is going to go to Utah. They gave him a 10 Million dollar offer, lol....cant say I blame him..thats a lot of money for him at his age...Least he aint going to Miami. Next on the list is Barnes.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:58 am

CoolStoryBro wrote:Looks like Bell is going to go to Utah. They gave him a 10 Million dollar offer, lol....cant say I blame him..thats a lot of money for him at his age...Least he aint going to Miami. Next on the list is Barnes.

damn that much?? fuck... lol he's old but fuck it...
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:52 am

LOL
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  ALCOHOLIC Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:57 pm

CBxBOY32 wrote:
CoolStoryBro wrote:Bell, Kobe, and Artest....thats some tough, gritty, perimeter Defense fo that ass, lol.

yupp im really hoping we sign him.. daamn wat a team we would have after signing him. good ass defense and sure outside shooting with blake & bell. i heard TMac wants to sign real bad but unless he'll take the Vets min. they wont sign him.. i heard that he recently put on twitter that hes waiting to sign with us but he hasnt heard anything from the front office

We should sign: Bell (if he can play alongside with Kobe, remember they got history), T-Mac (to give Kobe and Bell breaks, he'll need to come off the bench unless his D can match up with Bell or Artest).. and damn with that roster right there alone and with the edition of Blake and Ebanks who is basically another Trevor Ariza (even looks sorta like him) we got a real solid fucking team, I say Heat, bring it on esa's
ALCOHOLIC
ALCOHOLIC
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  ALCOHOLIC Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:00 pm

Haha this sign used to say "Akron Home of Lebron Jame NBA Rookie of the Year" now it says Traitor of the Year lol and that Akron sign on the bottom is real, dude has no hometown anymore! Laughing

dude has to SOMEWHAT regret his decision

50 more days! - Page 3 Lebron_james-243x300
ALCOHOLIC
ALCOHOLIC
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:00 pm

ALCOHOLIC wrote:Haha this sign used to say "Akron Home of Lebron Jame NBA Rookie of the Year" now it says Traitor of the Year lol and that Akron sign on the bottom is real, dude has no hometown anymore! Laughing

dude has to SOMEWHAT regret his decision

50 more days! - Page 3 Lebron_james-243x300

LOL thats crazy they actually put that upp haha
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:29 pm

LOL....on the bottom it says, so does the rest of Ohio.....Americas most hated player....that come with a trophy too.....a big bronze middle finger!!!!!

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next