Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

50 more days!

+3
wesiderider
.02 cents
Drunky McThuggerton
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

50 more days! - Page 4 Empty Re: 50 more days!

Post  W.Devil Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:23 pm

ALCOHOLIC wrote:
CBxBOY32 wrote:
CoolStoryBro wrote:Bell, Kobe, and Artest....thats some tough, gritty, perimeter Defense fo that ass, lol.

yupp im really hoping we sign him.. daamn wat a team we would have after signing him. good ass defense and sure outside shooting with blake & bell. i heard TMac wants to sign real bad but unless he'll take the Vets min. they wont sign him.. i heard that he recently put on twitter that hes waiting to sign with us but he hasnt heard anything from the front office

We should sign: Bell (if he can play alongside with Kobe, remember they got history), T-Mac (to give Kobe and Bell breaks, he'll need to come off the bench unless his D can match up with Bell or Artest).. and damn with that roster right there alone and with the edition of Blake and Ebanks who is basically another Trevor Ariza (even looks sorta like him) we got a real solid fucking team, I say Heat, bring it on esa's

You're late. Bell is not coming here, he is going to Utah. Matt Barnes has an offer on the table and I would like if he took it, but i really dont care at this point. Resign Shannon and bring in a Veteran big like a Kurt Thomas, put both of the new rooks on the roster, and call it an offseason.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:18 pm

CoolStoryBro wrote:
ALCOHOLIC wrote:
CBxBOY32 wrote:
CoolStoryBro wrote:Bell, Kobe, and Artest....thats some tough, gritty, perimeter Defense fo that ass, lol.

yupp im really hoping we sign him.. daamn wat a team we would have after signing him. good ass defense and sure outside shooting with blake & bell. i heard TMac wants to sign real bad but unless he'll take the Vets min. they wont sign him.. i heard that he recently put on twitter that hes waiting to sign with us but he hasnt heard anything from the front office

We should sign: Bell (if he can play alongside with Kobe, remember they got history), T-Mac (to give Kobe and Bell breaks, he'll need to come off the bench unless his D can match up with Bell or Artest).. and damn with that roster right there alone and with the edition of Blake and Ebanks who is basically another Trevor Ariza (even looks sorta like him) we got a real solid fucking team, I say Heat, bring it on esa's

You're late. Bell is not coming here, he is going to Utah. Matt Barnes has an offer on the table and I would like if he took it, but i really dont care at this point. Resign Shannon and bring in a Veteran big like a Kurt Thomas, put both of the new rooks on the roster, and call it an offseason.

i didnt know they gave him an offer already... they gave him the rest of the Mid Level or what?
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:50 am

just heard chris paul told the hornets he wants a trade to the knicks magic or the lakers!! magic maybe, dont think the knicks have much to trade with, the lakers would be bad ass. who knows tho

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:53 am

New Hornets brass already facing crisis with Paul

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/13659617/new-hornets-brass-already-facing-crisis-with-paul?tag=coverlist_footer;coverlist_photo_content

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:58 am

DontxTrip wrote:just heard chris paul told the hornets he wants a trade to the knicks magic or the lakers!! magic maybe, dont think the knicks have much to trade with, the lakers would be bad ass. who knows tho

yeaahhh that shit would be bad asss!! CP3 with the lakers would make another dynasty like the Showtime Lakers!
i think he might go to the magic but idk what the lakers would give for him.. maybe Lamar & sasha or maybe even throw in Walton... CP3 is getting paid 13 mil next year so that trade would work.. Lamar is making 8 mil, Sasha makes 5.5, and walton makes 5 too.. but then lakers would have to look for and sign someone to back up Artest or maybe even Pau.. this is where signing TMac and/or Kurt Thomas for the Vet's Minimum would come in.. idk but it would be badd to see him here
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:06 pm

CP3? Not Happening.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Signed Theo Ratliff and Barnes has agreed in principle to sign with the Lakers...he is expected to sign tonight.

WELCOME ABOARD GUYS...

ow, I hope Buss sees the value in spending the extra doe and keeping Shannon...we are gonna be thin at guard...especially with Sasha's uncertain future.

Last edited by CoolStoryBro on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:22 am

I am very happy with our offseason. We have corrected many of our problems from the last few seasons this year.

1)PG deficiancy-signed Steve Blake who is probably one, if not the best PG we have had in the Jackson era. Fish is a beast but he isn't a true PG...if that makes any sense. He doesn't pass well, doesn't finish well at the basket, doesn't run the break well...he's pretty much just a shooter. So we have definately improved our PG situation this offseason

2)SF depth-With Walton pretty much being a nonfactor in the future due to his back problems we needed someone to relieve Artest from the bench. Barnes is perfect for this. Just trading one hard nosed, gritty defender for another. Barnes could even take minutes at SG at times also to give Kobe rests.

3)Backup big man-Theo Ratliff is great for this for the limited budget we had. He's a good defender and is a tip top shot blocker.

4.)Lack of outside shooting-Now, we havent completely corrected this problem, but with the signing of Barnes and Blake we have improved, both guys are deadly when left open beyond the arc. And maybe, just maybe, the machine will start to show up, it is a contract year and all. We saw flashes of it the end of last season.

5.)Lack of efficient bench play-I know im not the only one that would cringe when Farmar and Brown were in our back court doing nothing but fucking off big leads that our starters worked hard to get. Farmar did not fit in this system and him leaving is best for the team. Blake is an improvement over Farmar in this department, or thats how it looks to turn out. Farmar used to get away from the system and go off and do his own shit and that would negatively affect other players like Shannon also. With Odom, Barnes, Blake, Ratliff, and Sasha(who is in a contract year) coming off the bench for us that is a HUGE improvement over last year.

One thing though is I hope we shell out the money and resign Shannon. I know he used to do a lot of bone headed shit, and the Lakers are trying to penny pinch right now, but I think having that extra guard will go a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way this year. Shannon is a good, athletic guard who can fire everyone up and CAN score if allowed too. A lot of the time when Shannon was struggling it could be blamed on Farmar leaving the system and being an idiot. I also thing Shannon could be a better Kobe backup than Sacha who...im not so sure will ever be back to his 07-08 form.

W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:27 am

NOT TO MENTION OUR TWO DRAFT PICKS WHO HAVE HUUUUUUUUUUGE POTENTIAL....THE FUTURE IS LOOKING GOOOOOOOOOD
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:50 pm

Theo Ratliff & Matt Barnes are veryy good pickups for the lakers.. they both play hard defense.. Matt Barnes will come off the bench for RonRon which means that position will always be played with hard ass D. 3Peat looks even better now with these guys
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ALCOHOLIC Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:28 pm

CP3? Nah i dont even want him.. I Don't want this to be the Lakers vs Heat, unlike many I'm a true fan of sports, I don't like to see teams pay their way to a championship like Miami is trying to do.. Call us stacked if you want, but the fucking HEAT ARE STAAAAACKED. I don't want everyone to be like "oh look the Heat signed a bunch of players to threaten a 3peat for the lakers so now the lakers are stacking up too, why even watch any other game besides laker/heat games??" .. that type of shit

the signing of blake put a fatass smile on my face, he's a warrior no doubt, he always shitted on us in portland so he's a definite PLUS
ALCOHOLIC
ALCOHOLIC
Soldier

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:36 pm

50 more days! - Page 4 Barnes10

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  ALCOHOLIC Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:41 pm

WAKE ME UP WHEN THEY FINALLY KICKED WALTON AND SASHA'S PRETTY BOY ASSES TO THE CURB

Basketball <~~~ WALTON MAKES 5 MILLION FOR DOING LESS THAN THIS SMILEY IS HERE, LOOK AT THAT MAHFUCKA GO
ALCOHOLIC
ALCOHOLIC
Soldier

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:56 pm

ALCOHOLIC wrote:WAKE ME UP WHEN THEY FINALLY KICKED WALTON AND SASHA'S PRETTY BOY ASSES TO THE CURB

Basketball <~~~ WALTON MAKES 5 MILLION FOR DOING LESS THAN THIS SMILEY IS HERE, LOOK AT THAT MAHFUCKA GO

Yeah, he needs to retire and get into coaching. Before he got injured he was a very serviceable player...but that back of his is done.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:48 pm

lol, somethiing i just thought of...what the fuck happened to Lefraud and his elbow "injury"....ol faking ass motherfucker.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:16 pm

when did shaq sign with the celtrix?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:08 pm

like last tuesday or wednesday or some shit...officially...the rumors had bee swirling for a minute.

W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:42 pm

WxE.HUERO wrote:like last tuesday or wednesday or some shit...officially...the rumors had bee swirling for a minute.

lol...fuckin shaq...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4