Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY DID THEY KILL BRANDON SMITH IN MEADOW BROOK APTS OCT 28, 2005

3 posters

Go down

WHY DID THEY KILL BRANDON SMITH IN MEADOW BROOK APTS OCT 28, 2005 Empty WHY DID THEY KILL BRANDON SMITH IN MEADOW BROOK APTS OCT 28, 2005

Post  angiepoo2u Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:18 pm

I DONT UNDERSTAND TILL THIS DAY WHY THEY KILLED MY SON IN THE MEADOW BROOK APTS AND JUST LEFT HIM THERE TO DIE ON THE GROUND LIKE HE WAS NOT EVEN HUMAN. I HAVE HEARD SO MANY DIFFRENT STORIES AS TO WHY BUT STILL DONT HAVE A TRUE ANSWER. HOW CAN YOU SEE SOMEONE GET STABBED OR SEE THIS HAPPEN AND NOT ONE PERSON CALL THE POLICE LIKE THEY WERE WATCHING A DOG FIGHT OR SOMETHING? IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY AND WHO DID THIS TO MY SON? THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING A MOTHERS LOVE FOR HER CHILD

angiepoo2u

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-06-03

Back to top Go down

WHY DID THEY KILL BRANDON SMITH IN MEADOW BROOK APTS OCT 28, 2005 Empty Re: WHY DID THEY KILL BRANDON SMITH IN MEADOW BROOK APTS OCT 28, 2005

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:13 am

dont know bout all that but sorry for your loss ma'am....

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

WHY DID THEY KILL BRANDON SMITH IN MEADOW BROOK APTS OCT 28, 2005 Empty Re: WHY DID THEY KILL BRANDON SMITH IN MEADOW BROOK APTS OCT 28, 2005

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:40 am

Was that your Son that was found near the trash bin? I am sorry for your loss too, whether or not it was.

Back to top Go down

WHY DID THEY KILL BRANDON SMITH IN MEADOW BROOK APTS OCT 28, 2005 Empty BRANDON SMITH

Post  angiepoo2u Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:45 am

YES HE WAS THE ONE FOUND NEAR THE TRASH CAN I WAS THERE TO FIND HIS BODY SO IT HAS BEEN SO HARD EVERY SINCE TO DEAL WITH THE LOSS OF MY SON. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEND TO HIM THAT NIGHT? WHY NO ONE HELPED HIM AND WHAT IS THE REAL REASON HE WAS KILLED? A MOTHER STILL WONDERING WHY????

angiepoo2u

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:55 pm

angiepoo2u wrote:YES HE WAS THE ONE FOUND NEAR THE TRASH CAN I WAS THERE TO FIND HIS BODY SO IT HAS BEEN SO HARD EVERY SINCE TO DEAL WITH THE LOSS OF MY SON. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEND TO HIM THAT NIGHT? WHY NO ONE HELPED HIM AND WHAT IS THE REAL REASON HE WAS KILLED? A MOTHER STILL WONDERING WHY????

no ma'am I don't know. I was in the towers the night that happened and remember all of the chaos that ensued. I was under the impression that they caught the murderer...? Its been awhile but I remember the cops were protecting somebody from your family trying to beat him up. I'm sure no word I could fathom would hold an ounce of peace to your mind...and I sincerely hope you indeed find your Sons killer.

Back to top Go down

Post  ALCOHOLIC Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:28 pm

no clue and am truely sorry for your loss. at the end of every barrel lies a family you aint met or seen.

us bangers cant even really make sense of the live we choose to live, we can only try to live it the best way we can.

i was locked up in utah from '05 to '07 so i wouldnt even be privy as to what really went down, wish i did know.

your son rolled with a gang?
ALCOHOLIC
ALCOHOLIC
Soldier

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post  angiepoo2u Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:45 pm

niners wrote:
angiepoo2u wrote:YES HE WAS THE ONE FOUND NEAR THE TRASH CAN I WAS THERE TO FIND HIS BODY SO IT HAS BEEN SO HARD EVERY SINCE TO DEAL WITH THE LOSS OF MY SON. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEND TO HIM THAT NIGHT? WHY NO ONE HELPED HIM AND WHAT IS THE REAL REASON HE WAS KILLED? A MOTHER STILL WONDERING WHY????

no ma'am I don't know. I was in the towers the night that happened and remember all of the chaos that ensued. I was under the impression that they caught the murderer...? Its been awhile but I remember the cops were protecting somebody from your family trying to beat him up. I'm sure no word I could fathom would hold an ounce of peace to your mind...and I sincerely hope you indeed find your Sons killer.

Hey guys im back after a couple of years i decided to look again for some answers still even after almost 7 yrs im still lost as to WHY? and what truely happened to my son the pain is still deep as it was then. Im sure some of you that were there may have had a child or two since then and the love you have for that child is special my son is no longer here but the love is still strong and just the need to have some closure is all im looking for you can inbox me not sure how this site works to well but im just a mother trying to find understanding and peace and as far as i know my son did not gang bang and he had just had a month old baby girl when he was killed. he had just started a new job trying to be the young man i raised him to be i know he was running with people he really didnt know so maybe thats what got him caught up idk..guys i know the streets talk so please if you love your momma then im sure you can undersand my hope for answers is all im asking..thanks ;-0

angiepoo2u

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down