Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two arrested in Pomona double homicide

4 posters

Go down

Two arrested in Pomona double homicide Empty Two arrested in Pomona double homicide

Post  MissL Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:12 am

Created: 06/24/2010 07:08:24 PM PDT

POMONA - Police have arrested two men for their involvement in a double homicide in April.
Pedro Martinez, 23, and Maximiliano Hernandez, 26, both of Pomona were arrested last week at different times, according to a news release.

Detectives arrested Hernandez on June 16 after they served a search warrant at his house in a trailer park near the area where the homicides occurred.

Gang and homicide detectives arrested Martinez on June 18 after they spotted him walking in the area of Eighth Street and San Antonio Avenue.

Martinez ran when he was spotted but was arrested after a short chase, according to the release.

Detectives were not available for comment on the arrests Thursday night.

The April 29 shooting left Allen Alexander, 48, of Pomona and Michael McCall, 44, of Ontario dead and one other man in critical condition.

The two men were found around 10:35 p.m. inside a vehicle in the 1000 block of East Mission Boulevard, according to police.

A third man was shot several times and found lying on the sidewalk next to the car.

McCall and Alexander were declared dead at the scene, while the third man was taken to a hospital where he underwent emergency surgery and ultimately survived.

At the time of the shooting, the victims were parked in front of one of two older mobile home parks on the block.

The Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office filed two counts of first degree murder for each suspect and one count of attempted murder on each suspect, along with gang and weapons enhancements on Tuesday.
Both men are being held without bail in L.A. County Jail.

Investigators still do not have a motive for the crime.

Anyone with further information on this shooting is asked to call Detectives Mark McCann or Tim Aguirre at 909 620-2095, or the Pomona Police Tip-Line at 909 620-2085. Callers can remain anonymous.

http://www.dailybulletin.com/ci_15371555

MissL
MissL
Soldier

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

Two arrested in Pomona double homicide Empty Re: Two arrested in Pomona double homicide

Post  EastRider Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:06 am

man i drove past that shit when it happened. i wonder if that has anything to do with that gunshots i heard the other day....... scratch

EastRider
Wannabe

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Two arrested in Pomona double homicide Empty Re: Two arrested in Pomona double homicide

Post  dnice3x Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:16 am

they were two OG's, they were black to smh. this was race related homie

dnice3x
Associate

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:07 pm

i been hearing that the black gangs here in pomona are doin things. and i heard about a new hood here round west pomona somewheres, forgot what its called tho. i actually seen about 6 black dudes posted outside drinkin right on the corner on orange grove and dudley. never really seen that before

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:35 pm

EastRider wrote:man i drove past that shit when it happened. i wonder if that has anything to do with that gunshots i heard the other day....... scratch

Not unless you were driving there in late April

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down