Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hustla Gang!!

+8
GUER0_909
Drop Out
TumbleWeed
B.G.Nutt YrDp
spc6364
CaliforniaRepublic
American Zombie
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hustla Gang!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hustla Gang!!

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 08, 2008 1:44 pm

LOL
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Hustla Gang!! - Page 2 Empty CGz

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Thu May 08, 2008 4:28 pm

AHAHAHHAH WHO SAID THAT IN WAS LIKE 10 NAWk NICGAS IN YALL DIDNT DO SHIT EVERY TIME WE C YALL WE BKEATN ASS NOBRAINZ MADE YA HOMIE PISS ON HIS SELF AT THE HERITAGE PARK.....LOL....YALL NICGAS IS PUSCY LOL....A NYTE RIDA NAWk IS A JOKE....THEY ARE NOT A GANG MORE LIKE A PARTY CLICC....

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-03-29

http://myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TUK-3_GERERAL-DirtyPussie Thu May 08, 2008 5:46 pm

hahahaaa ni66a who bkeatin who ass...ni66a come 4krm texas and c west it do...no bkraind pkunched on a ni66a thats not 4krm N.A.W GANG he was 4krm a party clicc called x-rated...fuccin dummy...no bkrains only fight lil ni66as..who do u fight...ni66a we got all these myspace messages 4krm "u!!!" sayin awww yall mah bkro's yall welcome to all our bkloccs whoopkty whoopk...ni66a u's a foney...then they lil homie had thenerve 2 come 2 the bklocc wit a unloaded gun...ask poopa scoopka what we did to him...???
sent that ni66a home lumpked upk took his nurner and never gave it bkacc and they still aint did shyt...ni66a u live n texas howu run anything n the i.e? and n we aint moved 1 time...ni66as are still n thre same area since u kno so much y dnt u swing through bkitch...we got ni66as everywhere no location changes..just different sets and waay different people...n u only sayin c-bkoi name cuz he claim harquan as his bkrother...lol..and now jarquan dnt bang dpk no more no dissrespect jarquan mah ni66a bkut dpk was the worse decision he ever made...cuz claim bbm some new shyt a ni66a i kno started...

TUK-3_GERERAL-DirtyPussie
Wannabe

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Thu May 08, 2008 6:43 pm

TUK-3_GERERAL-DirtyPussie wrote:hahahaaa ni66a who bkeatin who ass...ni66a come 4krm texas and c west it do...no bkraind pkunched on a ni66a thats not 4krm N.A.W GANG he was 4krm a party clicc called x-rated...fuccin dummy...no bkrains only fight lil ni66as..who do u fight...ni66a we got all these myspace messages 4krm "u!!!" sayin awww yall mah bkro's yall welcome to all our bkloccs whoopkty whoopk...ni66a u's a foney...then they lil homie had thenerve 2 come 2 the bklocc wit a unloaded gun...ask poopa scoopka what we did to him...???
sent that ni66a home lumpked upk took his nurner and never gave it bkacc and they still aint did shyt...ni66a u live n texas howu run anything n the i.e? and n we aint moved 1 time...ni66as are still n thre same area since u kno so much y dnt u swing through bkitch...we got ni66as everywhere no location changes..just different sets and waay different people...n u only sayin c-bkoi name cuz he claim harquan as his bkrother...lol..and now jarquan dnt bang dpk no more no dissrespect jarquan mah ni66a bkut dpk was the worse decision he ever made...cuz claim bbm some new shyt a ni66a i kno started...

how long TUK-E been in fontana? Ontario? Rialto? I assume the ontario NAW started first, back in something like 2003???? Thats when i first heard about'um.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Hustla Gang!! - Page 2 Empty DPGz MOVIN

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Thu May 08, 2008 11:51 pm

66 WAS OUT O5 I AM GONE KEEP OT 1400% CUZ THAT SUK E SHIT CAME OUT 06 THEY WAS A DANCE GROUP CALLED TOP FLIGHT NAWk ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS GET A SHIRT AIR BRUSHED IN YOU WAS FROM TUK E LOL....MY CUZZN USE TO BKE FROM THE 6 WHEN HE WAS HE WAS KNOCCED OUT A NICGA FROM TUK E IN TOOK HIS NAWk HAT LOL.....IN WORE TO THE DP HOOD MEETING YALL NAWK NICGAS IS A CLICC NO GANG ACTIVITY

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Fri May 09, 2008 3:14 am

TUK-3_GERERAL-DirtyPussie wrote:NAH BKITCHES THAT WASNT AJAX....HAHAHAHAA THYS AJAX CUZ...GET AT ME...NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL...SO NI66AS LIKE TALKIN WELL PKUT IT THYS WAY YALL GETTIN ALOT OF FALSE INFO CUZ...POOPA SCOOPKA...U DNT EVEN LIVE IN CALI NO MORE U YO BKROTHER AND YO POPS LIVE N TEXAS NI66A STOPK FEEDIN THEM LIES...HAHHAHHAAA IMMAREAL NI66A LIL ABY REECE IF THATS MONES 4KRM DITRY PUCCIES..LOL..I BKANGED ON U AND U WENT 3 MAH NI66A J-LOCC HOUSE WIT SHYT IN YO PKANTS AND THATS A FACT...LOL..AND N.A.W AINT GOIN NO WHERE...NI66AS THINKALL THE DIFFERENT SETS IS THE SAME NI66AS..LOL..NO THERE ALL DIFFERENT NI66AS NOT 1 PERSON 4KRM CP'S IS 4KRM NO OTHER SET AS WELL AS THE OTHERS...WE JUST GOT 4K DIFFERENT LOCATIONS...REAL NI66AS THAT KNOW US AND THAT HAVE SEEN US KNO THE BIZZNIZZ POOPA SCOOPA AINT BK33N IN CALI 4K LIKE 2TO 3 YEARS OR SO CUZ....YEA INTERNET BKANGER CUZ...U NEVER N THE GARDENS....NEITHER IS MONEZ...THAT NI66A MANIAC WAS BKANGIN GARDENS NOW HE 4KRM COLTON...YALL WEAK...AND J-BKLOCC IS NO LONGER N AFFECT..SOME MESCANS M900VED IN THAT HOUSE..N THE VILLAGES ARE RAN BY AN OLDER CLICC CALLED YRG'S...WHICH WAS LOW KEY CLICCED UPK WIT DIRTY PKUSSIES ALONG TIME AGO BKUT WE GOT NI66AS AND FEMALES WHO USED 2 C 4KRM DPK...AND IS 4KM N.A.W NOW WE KNO ALL THE BIZZNIZZ...YRG RUN THE WALNUT VILLAGES..THE DPK'S JUST RUN AROUND THEM...MONES U THE NI66A WE CAUGHT RUNNING AWAY 4KRM THE BKLOCC WHEN U SEEN US...THEN WE CAUGHT U AT A PARTY AND PKRESSED U AND U SAID FUCC NO BKRAINS...WHAT KINDA LIL HOMIE DOES THAT...THEN U CALLED YO BKIG HOMIS..AND THEY NEVER SHOWED UPK...

LOL!!! Laughing

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  TUK-3_GERERAL-DirtyPussie Fri May 09, 2008 7:03 pm

THYS NI66A DONT KNO SHYT......IT STARTED WIT THE 6..IT WAS LIKE 3 OF THE HOMIES 4KRM EVILSIDE..THE HOMIE 4KRM NUTTY BKLOCC 165,N.I.P HAVOC AND HIS BKRO ROCCO...IT WAS JUST THE 6 BKUT ALOT OF THE HOMIES LIVED IN THE CP'S SO THEY WENT AND RECRUITED NI66AS THAT WAS HEARD N THE STREETS DOIN DIRT BKUT WASNT CLAIMIN NUTHIN BKUT A REAL H66D...BKUT EVERYONE GREW UPK 3GTHR SO THEY KNEW EACH OTHER...SO THATS WHEN SMOKE,KT,K.O,CP-WIT-IT,J-HOUND,LIL L-BONE,PAC,C-BKOI,LOCO,CAM,D-CLEMS,B-CLEMS,VILLAN,AND A WHOLE SHYT LOAD OF NAMES TO NOT EVEN BE SAID YET...THATS WHEN CP'S AND 66 GOT THICC THEN THEY WAS BKASHIN HEADS AND MAH CUZZIN IS PAC OIGINAL 66 BKOI THE 1ST EVER LIL HOMIEI WAS AT HIS C-DAY PKARTY AND THEY WAS THICC AS FUCC AND MAH CUZZIN INTRODUCED ME BKUT I WASNT FEELIN IT CUZ I WAS FRESH OUTTA COMPKTON..SO I WAITED..THEN NEXT WEEK I GO 3 SCHOOL...THE 2 NI66AS I GREW UPK WIT WAS THROWIN IT UPK...SCREAMIN N.A.W..WITCH IS D-SMASH AND TEK-NIC...I THEN CHOSE 2 GET COURTED ON THEN WE RECRUITED 4KRM OUR SCHOOL...THEN CAME BKIG BKAD NEWS,ROBK-JAY,T,JOE,DOPEPHENE, AND THOSE WERE THEEE ACTUAL 1ST TUK-3 BKOIZ LIKE 7...BKUT WE WERE NOT CALLIN OUR SELF TUK-3 BKOIS...WE WAS JUST 4KRM N.A.W WE WASNT CLAIMIN 66 OR CP'S...THEN AS NI66AS GOT OUTTA SCHOOL NI66AS WENT 3 COLLEGE SOME NI66AS DIDNT...IN THE AFTER MATH ALL THAT WAS LEFT WAS ME,D-SMASH,TEK-NIC AND BKAD NEWZ...I HAD A TALK WIT ALL THE BKIG HOMIES AND THEY TOLD ME TO START MAH OWN SHYT OUT HERE OR EVERYONE GO 66 OR CP'S SO WE WENT 2 WORK AND THEN WE BECAME W/S TUK-3 N.A.W GANG AND WE USE THE 3 CUZ WE SAY MOOVIN..AND IF U A REAL GANGSTA U KNO 3'S MOOVE...THEN OUR 1ST LIL HOMIE WAS KILLA BKAM 4KRM INGLEWOODFAM CUZ SERVIN 5 RIGHT NOW CUZ WAS A HUSTLA MAH NI66A DETAILS NOT NEEDED...THEN CAME BKIG SN33K AND SECONDS AFTER HIM CAME Y.G AJAX THEN LIL AJAX THEN BULLOCC 4KRM P.D.L, AND THOSE WHERE THE 1ST LIL HOMIS OF TUK-3...

Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Fri May 09, 2008 8:57 pm

That was a good history... You talking about that EVILSIDE GANGSTA CRIPS,right? Before it was 66.
R.I.P. HAVOC...... i remember hearing about it. Too young, too often....
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Fri May 09, 2008 9:43 pm

R.I.P Havoc!!! I went to da funeral yall niggas was thick!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TUK-3_GERERAL-DirtyPussie Sat May 10, 2008 4:58 am

yea im talkin bkout evil side pamona...yea thats some real history 4k yall...4krm a ni66a that bk33n n since the get got through the struggles upks and all the obstacles....

Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Wed May 21, 2008 4:46 am

Just to clear shit up HG'z is not click up wit Dog Pound!!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Hustla Gang!! - Page 2 Empty DP

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Mon May 26, 2008 2:33 am

NAWk GANGk IS BKITCH MADE ITS WASNT A SUK E AT FIRST THE 66 NAWk WANTED TO CLICC UP WIT US CUZ WE WENT TO THEY HOOD SHOT DICE IN TOOK THEY MONEY IN THEY WAS LIKE WE WANT YALL TO COM BKACC...SO WE CAN FUCC WIT YALL...NAH ITS WHATEEVR WOT HGz REALLY CUZ I GOT WORD FROM THE LIL HOMIE THEY CAME AT CUZ SIDE ABKOUT BKEEFN WIT THE NAWk FAG GANGk SAYN ITS ARE FAULT THAT THEY BKEEF WIT THEM PUSCYS

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TUK-3_GERERAL-DirtyPussie Mon May 26, 2008 6:02 pm

man yall aint never bk33n 3 the h66d cuz....and the homies never wanted 3 clicc upk with yall cuz the bkig homies told us 4krm get go...no cliccin upk..we was gettin all the calls 4krm tha dpk ni66as like we dnt want bk33f i kno yall bkig homies we tryna clicc upk we need to move as a unit to take out the 4kthstreets...all yall ni66as was celly callin ni66a to mah cuzzo pacman....yall just never knew i was always there hearin yall weak ass ni66as pkut yo own h66d down cuz yall not thicc...half the ni66a bang blue boi mafia now...sum ni66as still coo wit yall bkut behind closed doors ni66as like fucc them dpk ni66as...n the HG's is right yall is the reason they bk33f wit us now...cuz we was only bk33fin wit dpk..then all sum of the HG's thought tha dpk ni66as was real and wit it and clicced upk...then when the dpk's ran out on them n had no parts of the bk33f thas why they came at the dpk's cuz ni66as know whats goin on now...n they c they cant fucc wit us...

Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon May 26, 2008 6:10 pm

WHY YOU VATOS TALKING ABOUT 4th STREET? THEY ARE A DEAD HOOD NOT TO MENY AROUND IT SEEMS LIKE NAW & DP ONLY BEEF WITH HOODS & VARRIOS THAT ARE LOW IN NUMBERS AND ON THE LAST BREATH.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  TUK-3_GERERAL-DirtyPussie Tue May 27, 2008 2:08 pm

4kthstreet is dead bkut hey got they lil ni66as that moved and they moved out thys way and tried to make a statement like they was tryna run us out...we was goin at it wit them 4k a min bacc and forth puttin n work bkoth ways...then we handled that shyt bkut they sum where around here u cant sleepk on no 1 cuz every ni66a waitin to catch a ni66a slippin...so ni66as just on they toesn beside that those the ni66as that want the bk33f well so called bkut we'll c when it get grit and grimey who really wit da bidnizz

Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  GUER0_909 Tue May 27, 2008 2:12 pm

WHERE U FRM TUK?

GUER0_909
Soldier

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post  GUER0_909 Tue May 27, 2008 2:13 pm

DICER THEY 0NLY FUK WIT SMALLERs H00Ds BCUZ THEY CANT HANG WIT THE BIG 1's..THEY KN0W THEY'LL GET HANDLED..

GUER0_909
Soldier

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post  TUK-3_GERERAL-DirtyPussie Wed May 28, 2008 1:51 am

YEA IM 4KRM THE TUK-3...I STARTED THE TUK-3 ME AND LIKE 8 OF THE HOMIES BKUT ME AND THE HOMIE BKIG BKAD NEWS WAS THE MAIN ONES N THE STREETS PKUSHIN THE LINE PKUTTIN NI66AS ON...N WE DNT ONLY BK33F WIT LIL HOODS OR CLICCS...WE BK33F WIT L.A H66DS TOO NOT MAJOR JUST CAUSE NI66AS DNT LIKE I.E BANGERS N VISE VERSA...THERES A COUPLE L.A H66DS THAT WE BK33F WIT...IF U WAS 4KRM N.A.W U WOULD KNO WEST HAPPNIN N WHO DNT LIKE US N WHERE NOT BE BE SLIPPIN...BKUT SINCE U NOT 4KRM N.A.W U GOIN OFF OF WHATS GOIN ON OUT HERE N THE I.E....THINK 1ST CUZ MOST OF THE HOMIES 4KRM N.A.W ARE 4KRM L.A GANGS...N WHEN WE GO OUT THERE AND FUNCTION..NO MATTER WHAT OR WHO WE FADIN WE ALL N IT 3GTHER...ITS BK33N TIME WHERE WE FAUGHT NI66AS 4KRM THE HOMIES H66DS AND THEY DELT WIT IT WHEN THEY WENT TO THEY OWN H66D BKUT NI66AS DNT CARE AND NI66AS KNO...SO NO BODY REALLY CARE WHAT NI66AS THINK...WE WIT THE BIDNIZZ...

Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Hustla Gang!! - Page 2 Empty SPEEKN upon the TURF

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Sat May 31, 2008 1:32 am

FOR 1 WE DONT BKEEF WIT NO VARRIOS OR WHAT EVER FUCC YOU SAYN WE BKEEF WIT NICGAS THAT CROSS THE PATH FROM A.BK MILLER IN BKACC IF YOU TRIPPN WE GET ON YOU BKUT WE LET IT BKE KNOWN WE IN FONTANA WE BKEEF WIT HARDTIMESK in South Fontana CGSk....bkut we got mexicans that do that dirt wit us from LFL on SLC we clicced uPJK wit them they come to are hood we go to theres...if you not from DP than its a wrap for you...in we really conected my uncle from 5th St i aint gone put cuz name out there his step bkro from Verdugo which is my unc in when ever i need somethin i call cuz...o yea in we getn at the ANY GANG IN SAN BERARDINO COUNTY IF YOUY NOT FROM CGz-5x-YRGz-RBH-NCG-LOCz ALLEY BOYZ-18TH ST-SCMG-WCM THAN WE GETN AT YOU

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sat May 31, 2008 6:04 am

SO YOU DONT BEEF WITH VARRIOS BUT YOU BEEF IT WITH HTF & SSF CGS confused LAST I HEARD THOSE ARE VARRIOS.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Hustla Gang!! - Page 2 Empty 6800

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Sat May 31, 2008 9:14 pm

they is bkut i ment they not little....you fill me south fontanaK is the bkiggest gang in fontana cuz in hardtimesK is bkig to...

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Hustla Gang!! - Page 2 Empty HGZ AINT NUTHIN BUT SUM FAKE AZZ GANGBANGERS

Post  KPkGCUZZZZ Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:23 am

YO, I GIVE YALL THA HOOD UP ON A INACTIVE HOOD FULL OF NUTHIN BkUT BkITCH MADE AZZ NIGGAZ IN FONTUCKY..

NOW CLAIMING "HUSTLE GANG", DEZ AINT NUTHIN BUT KOELER PARK HOE niggas EITHER FROM:

KPL
KPGC
ATM

WITH IS THA SAME HOOD DAMN NEAR

GREGORY ATKINS(WENT TO ETIWANDA HIGH SCHOOL) IZ THA SUPOSE "OG" FROM THA HOOD BUT HE AINT NUTHIN BUT A FAGOT HIMSELF.. dis nigga claimin PBkCC(Palmer Blocc Compton Crip) but he soft as tissue paper, and he a snitch.. tryed to drop a dyme on ma nigga whiteboi a couple years bac but, its all good... This hoe nigga start a new gang erry week... he a phoney bitch nigga, an i aint foget nigga cuz gettin stained dats on tha gang...

HGK
KPpLK
KPkGCK

187 on greg atkins

KPkGCUZZZZ

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:12 am

Don't spam the same message on different topics in this forum
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Hustla Gang!! - Page 2 Empty DPGz

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:23 am

NAWk FAG GANG KILLA NAWk IS IN ACTIVE WE BKEEN ALL OVER FONTANA IN AINT SEEN SHIT BKUT I SEEN GAY JAX IN HIS RED CAR DRIVE PAST LOL....IN THE SQUAD PUSCYS IS WINNIES WE WAS 3 DEEP BKEHIND THE VINE YARDS IN DIDNT NOBKODY MOVE NOTHN IN THEY WAS 15 THICC...SINCE IAM BKACC ON THE BKLOCC I GOT SHIT SHOOKEN UPJK RITE NOW.....WEST.......

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:12 pm

bangin in heritage village!? thats the gayest shit i ever heard and yall wona talk bad about naw gang? HG aint no fuckin better then naw gang they both stay in nice ass hoods. bunch of bored niggas bangin kuz they bored out they fuckin minds and cant appreciate where they stay. thats a damn shame niggas in the eastcoast and down south dont even pull that fake bullshit lol. oooo lets bang in heritage vallage kuz we some fake fuck bitch made patty cake soft cookie dough eatin ass niggas! lmfao yall crazy as fuck! for that bullshit. and whats realy bad about it is that naw gang and hg aint the only gangs bangin in nice areas.

and what the fuck is up with walnut village? why dick ride and call them selves dog pound? i must of heard of soomany soo called gangs name them selves after rap groups like a bunch of over dedicated groupie hoes. they should of kept it real and called them selves walnut village mob or walnut village gangsters or something!. oooh lets call our selves dog pound! lol fuckin hoes make me sick Laughing
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next