AGREE OR DISSAGREE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AGREE OR DISSAGREE

Post  vthls13 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:10 pm

WHEN A LOS VARRIO COMES OUT TO BIG BAD ASS IE..AND STARTS A CLICK OUT HERE WOULD OR SHOULD IT BE A IE CLICK...CAUSE THEY RECRUIT DUDE FROM THE IE.....AND IF YOUR BORN IN LA COUNTY BUT RAISED IN THE IE....WOULD YOU CLAIM LA OR IE

vthls13
Soldier

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: AGREE OR DISSAGREE

Post  SFxSTONER on Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:10 pm

thehoodlife909 wrote:WHEN A LOS VARRIO COMES OUT TO BIG BAD ASS IE..AND STARTS A CLICK OUT HERE WOULD OR SHOULD IT BE A IE CLICK...CAUSE THEY RECRUIT DUDE FROM THE IE.....AND IF YOUR BORN IN LA COUNTY BUT RAISED IN THE IE....WOULD YOU CLAIM LA OR IE

Depends. If they keep shit cool with no disrespect, there shouldn't be an issue. But if it's like HHS where they move into an area, claim it as theirs, then start disrespecting people, yeah there's gonna be some problems. In HHS's case, when they first came to Southridge, the people they recruited were originally from L.A. or SGV cities and had no I.E. ties, so they had no sense of loyalty to begin with. The only L.A. gang that was given a pass were the dudes from 18 because they never disrespected down here, they would go at it with HHS, and they only hit up on the north side (except when they crossed out HHS). They knew their boundaries.


avatar
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05
Age : 42
Location : FONTA

Back to top Go down

Re: AGREE OR DISSAGREE

Post  vthls13 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:46 am

SFxSTONER wrote:
thehoodlife909 wrote:WHEN A LOS VARRIO COMES OUT TO BIG BAD ASS IE..AND STARTS A CLICK OUT HERE WOULD OR SHOULD IT BE A IE CLICK...CAUSE THEY RECRUIT DUDE FROM THE IE.....AND IF YOUR BORN IN LA COUNTY BUT RAISED IN THE IE....WOULD YOU CLAIM LA OR IE

Depends. If they keep shit cool with no disrespect, there shouldn't be an issue. But if it's like HHS where they move into an area, claim it as theirs, then start disrespecting people, yeah there's gonna be some problems. In HHS's case, when they first came to Southridge, the people they recruited were originally from L.A. or SGV cities and had no I.E. ties, so they had no sense of loyalty to begin with. The only L.A. gang that was given a pass were the dudes from 18 because they never disrespected down here, they would go at it with HHS, and they only hit up on the north side (except when they crossed out HHS). They knew their boundaries.TRUE TRUE BUT WHEN THE HHS NOW ARE FROM FONTANA BORN AND RAISED..THEY SHOULDNT BE A LOS CLICK RIGHT OR WRONG..ITS CONSIDERD A IE CLICKA..I DONT KNOW MAYBE THEIR JUST A BUNCH OF WEENIES TO ME TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH...



vthls13
Soldier

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: AGREE OR DISSAGREE

Post  CaliforniaRepublic on Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:48 am

All the cats that i know that moved out here and got something going have always repped the city they was in more so than anything else. Wasn't really no IE thing, just repped the city. So when a clique like such pops up, some might claim IE, some might claim LA, but everybody bangs/claims/reps the city they in, most importantly. So i guess you can say, with that, comes some respect for/from whatever local IE gang is already around, but sometimes it doesnt matter. Just the fact that you are from LA, might put you on they bad side. Just depends on the people involved. It's all about how you carry yourself. Some people just like starting shit. But when you really about'cho money, people see that and respect that as long as you aint stepping on toes.
avatar
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04
Location : Southern California

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: AGREE OR DISSAGREE

Post  CaliforniaRepublic on Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:21 am

About the second question, i think it depends on the individual. I'm proud of where i'm from and got love for where i'm at. I dont put one city/area above the other. It's all the same to me.
avatar
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04
Location : Southern California

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: AGREE OR DISSAGREE

Post  SFxSTONER on Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:49 am

thehoodlife909 wrote:TRUE TRUE BUT WHEN THE HHS NOW ARE FROM FONTANA BORN AND RAISED..THEY SHOULDNT BE A LOS CLICK RIGHT OR WRONG..ITS CONSIDERD A IE CLICKA..I DONT KNOW MAYBE THEIR JUST A BUNCH OF WEENIES TO ME TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH...

That's where they get kids fucked up and why HHS needs to be pushed out of this city altogether. The longer they're here, the more it adds to the problem. Regardless of what city they move to, HHS will always claim L.A. They don't respect the I.E., never have and never will.
avatar
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05
Age : 42
Location : FONTA

Back to top Go down

Re: AGREE OR DISSAGREE

Post  former gangster on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:00 pm

im from the 818 which isnt LA but out there it seriously got flooded by LA 323/213or other gangs, what i know about them is most of them even though they are from los and rep that, they basically dont have respect or allies with anyone in los, they just hate on anyone, so fools would be right to just have them on their bad side because theyre from los, in the 818 even 18st which has ns 18 from the valley, the ws18st started so much drama that they just made hella more enemies for the ns fools that had been there for years already, for some reason in la gangs have enemies that dont even border them anywhere, banging on fools that are three neighborhoods away is nothing, even though in south central that could be just the next intersection,lol, plus if theyre starting or even kicking it in your city no matter what thats how they start to bumrush the local hood out, thats how they do when theyre in los thats definitly what they will do when they get to ie or vegas or 818
i think just for common sense though if you want your clique to stay you should claim the city and the area, 909 ixe, even though you beefing with alot of hoods there, cuz if they claim los and surenos but beef with alot of them too, but since gangs in nature are not always respectful or have common sense i guess that doesnt happen too much,

former gangster
Soldier

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: AGREE OR DISSAGREE

Post  wolfman on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:28 pm

thehoodlife909 wrote:WHEN A LOS VARRIO COMES OUT TO BIG BAD ASS IE..AND STARTS A CLICK OUT HERE WOULD OR SHOULD IT BE A IE CLICK...CAUSE THEY RECRUIT DUDE FROM THE IE.....AND IF YOUR BORN IN LA COUNTY BUT RAISED IN THE IE....WOULD YOU CLAIM LA OR IE

I mostly agree with JAE.. Be proud of where you're from.. Represent where you're from.. But represent your town too!

You can carry yourself with respect being from wherever you're from, and still represent The Town You Live In!

There's no contradiction in that.. Respect goes a long way anywhere you go

But you know, I'm not alright with this varrio from this place setting up here or there.. I'm not all ok with that..
Leave that alone if you're moving out is the way i think about it.
If you're moving out, then that means you got a mark on you of some kind or another, and you want to get away from it..
That's it!
But if you're still a gangster and want to keep playing, why move out?
FUCK 1T! Right?
If you're gonna half-ass it and move out to a town that ain't your own and try to keep it going..
~> then, you haven't been schooled right!
You been schooled by the new trends and not by the Old School
The O'S didn't teach you to go claim a varrio in a town that was not yours.. chale!
How can you really claim a Varrio that ain't yours?
Yeah you can move out there and start your own little clika.. but that's only if no-one else is around..
cause if someone else is around, then that would be a dis-respect for you to try an set it up..
But what do i know?
avatar
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1724
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://kingsdome.forumup.com/index.php?mforum=kingsdome

Back to top Go down

Re: AGREE OR DISSAGREE

Post  Coka on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:58 pm

wolfman wrote:
thehoodlife909 wrote:WHEN A LOS VARRIO COMES OUT TO BIG BAD ASS IE..AND STARTS A CLICK OUT HERE WOULD OR SHOULD IT BE A IE CLICK...CAUSE THEY RECRUIT DUDE FROM THE IE.....AND IF YOUR BORN IN LA COUNTY BUT RAISED IN THE IE....WOULD YOU CLAIM LA OR IE

I mostly agree with JAE.. Be proud of where you're from.. Represent where you're from.. But represent your town too!

You can carry yourself with respect being from wherever you're from, and still represent The Town You Live In!

There's no contradiction in that.. Respect goes a long way anywhere you go

But you know, I'm not alright with this varrio from this place setting up here or there.. I'm not all ok with that..
Leave that alone if you're moving out is the way i think about it.
If you're moving out, then that means you got a mark on you of some kind or another, and you want to get away from it..
That's it!
But if you're still a gangster and want to keep playing, why move out?
FUCK 1T! Right?
If you're gonna half-ass it and move out to a town that ain't your own and try to keep it going..
~> then, you haven't been schooled right!
You been schooled by the new trends and not by the Old School
The O'S didn't teach you to go claim a varrio in a town that was not yours.. chale!
How can you really claim a Varrio that ain't yours?
Yeah you can move out there and start your own little clika.. but that's only if no-one else is around..
cause if someone else is around, then that would be a dis-respect for you to try an set it up..
But what do i know?

Wow suprisingly i agree with what you had to say bout this. Like they say "Its not where your from, its where your at" but then again that isnt always true either. You gotta have pride where your from but the same time you dont have to disrespect either.

Coka
Soldier

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-08-31
Location : Rialto. Now in Arizona

Back to top Go down

Re: AGREE OR DISSAGREE

Post  geyez on Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:39 am

when u choose a hood ur choosin that hood over alot..ur hometown..ur homies..even ur fam at times..so when it comes down 2 it take pride in were ur from but if ur from a hood that always comes 1st..u already know..

geyez
Soldier

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: AGREE OR DISSAGREE

Post  wolfman on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:14 pm

h.boy wrote:when u choose a hood ur choosin that hood over alot..ur hometown..ur homies..even ur fam at times..so when it comes down 2 it take pride in were ur from but if ur from a hood that always comes 1st..u already know..

if you're chosing over "alot" .. then you're not chosing a "hood".. ~> you're chosing a "gang"

a gang is different than a hood

a hood carries weight.. a hood carries history.. it carries an attachment!

a hood is where you grew up.. and where you learned to be alright

but if you chose a "gang" over the hood.. then you have deviated from true hood

you see a hood is in your heart and in your mind

you carry respect because of the hood

because the hood taught you right

the hood didn't thaught you to go fuck around with people all over, chale!

the hood didn't taught you to get all funky and skankless just cause you got dissed

chale!

the hood taught you to take care of bizness the right way

and not to go all crazy thinking bullets and nasty attitude will get you the respect

chale!

respect is something you earn

people respect you cause you behave righteouss and you handle yourself atm

that is part of what the hood was

that is where one belonged to

not no gang

you take a look at all them clikas de aqui y de alla

and what do they tell you?

the clika came after the varrio

the varrio came first

the clika was simply the next generation growing up in the varrio

but you see

clikas now belong to the gang.. not the varrio

clikas claim the gang these days

they don't claim the varrio

the varrio comes second now for a lot of gente

because a lot of gente never really understood what it was all about

being from the varrio that is

so now they claim a gang

dog town gang

instead of BARRIO DOGTOWN!
avatar
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1724
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://kingsdome.forumup.com/index.php?mforum=kingsdome

Back to top Go down

Re: AGREE OR DISSAGREE

Post  hello*out*there on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:53 am

how I look at it..if you want to make a new gang or a new chapter in a different county..its up to you..but!..you cant say that little land is from your old county..no..lets say 18st..made a gang in I.E...well..than it should be 18st IE chapter..that makes sense...not 18st LA in IE....NO!...but fools shouldnt hate on a different county if they are just trying to get away and not trying to start a new gang..just trying to live..why hate if you dont even have beef with that gang...I notice reading this site IE has a lot of hate for LA just because of two or three gangs..In pomona you could find a lot of fools from LA we dont have problems with them..but when they tried to make a chapter or set up shop..yes we kick them out just like you..trust it has happen more than once..POMONA always wins!..but we dont hate on all of the other fools just trying to live that are from LA.

hello*out*there
Soldier

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Re: AGREE OR DISSAGREE

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:54 pm

hello*out*there wrote:how I look at it..if you want to make a new gang or a new chapter in a different county..its up to you..but!..you cant say that little land is from your old county..no..lets say 18st..made a gang in I.E...well..than it should be 18st IE chapter..that makes sense...not 18st LA in IE....NO!...but fools shouldnt hate on a different county if they are just trying to get away and not trying to start a new gang..just trying to live..why hate if you dont even have beef with that gang...I notice reading this site IE has a lot of hate for LA just because of two or three gangs..In pomona you could find a lot of fools from LA we dont have problems with them..but when they tried to make a chapter or set up shop..yes we kick them out just like you..trust it has happen more than once..POMONA always wins!..but we dont hate on all of the other fools just trying to live that are from LA.

lol we dont have any hate for la, we have hate for fake wannabees form our area that claim somewhere they've never seen with their own eyes. oh, and hasnt pomona had a grip of la varrios set up there, and are still around?

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 85
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: AGREE OR DISSAGREE

Post  EVANS STR. GANG on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:16 pm

DontxTrip wrote:
hello*out*there wrote:how I look at it..if you want to make a new gang or a new chapter in a different county..its up to you..but!..you cant say that little land is from your old county..no..lets say 18st..made a gang in I.E...well..than it should be 18st IE chapter..that makes sense...not 18st LA in IE....NO!...but fools shouldnt hate on a different county if they are just trying to get away and not trying to start a new gang..just trying to live..why hate if you dont even have beef with that gang...I notice reading this site IE has a lot of hate for LA just because of two or three gangs..In pomona you could find a lot of fools from LA we dont have problems with them..but when they tried to make a chapter or set up shop..yes we kick them out just like you..trust it has happen more than once..POMONA always wins!..but we dont hate on all of the other fools just trying to live that are from LA.

lol we dont have any hate for la, we have hate for fake wannabees form our area that claim somewhere they've never seen with their own eyes. oh, and hasnt pomona had a grip of la varrios set up there, and are still around?

ur right on homie.. i personally dont have any problem with LA i still have alot of homies that are from over there and are some kool ass cats and im not going to say fuck la over something small that the real dudes in Los have no power over, yes i might say it fucking around but i aint all serio.. i just hate when kids that are born & raised here are claiming LA just cuz they think its cool, this gangbang shit aint no joke and they make it seem like it is they go out and claim a city or county they have never even lived in, sometimes never even been to u know
avatar
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22
Location : cAsA bLaNcA ~ dOwN bY tHe RiVeR

Back to top Go down

Re: AGREE OR DISSAGREE

Post  hello*out*there on Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:04 pm

I agree..I would hate fools claiming LA that never grew up there..at the westside of P-Town I remember COV was hitting up every where..they came from Paramount..fools that got in that grew up in Pomona were saying LA this and that..only a few of them claimed it but at least said they were born and raised in Pomona.. COV disappeared after a while tho because they got caught in the middle of WSP vs. HTP..so they left ..lol..I say before 18st..they really had a little good amount..but was told to leave than kick out..lol..heard Lil Hazard or some shit like that in the East of Pomona..they kick it with ESP..but mannnnn...I never saw either so fuck'em both...but if Hazard was there and had a real presence there..they would get the boot too!..ESD ..east side dukes..but from SGV but a different city (La Puente), heard a min ago was trying to recruit around OST...pretty sure OST didnt let them set up shop..because every one heard they were there than just disappeared..lol..

hello*out*there
Soldier

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Re: AGREE OR DISSAGREE

Post  former gangster on Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:09 pm

I could easily see ixe hating LA, and not just because of a few fools from la or just claiming la when theyre from the ixe, it could be just because in LA they talk smack on anyone at the drop of a hat and dont even know what the beef is or if there even is beef, just claiming everybody killer, or nk or mk, shows you what some fools in LA are about, they will diss ixe even though they dont even know where it is,lol. some not all, but i see it alot just on the web, or when fools from LA hit up in IxE,
on the 18st though, i remember in the early to late 90s they where spreading like wildfire, one place i know they had set up shop was in Reseda, they had like two fools move in, jump in a bunch of junior high kids, they rolled hard on SS and WS Reseda cuz they would bring like four car loads from LA and needless to say Reseda wasnt ready for that, i dont know if theyre there still, in panorama city they had hella heads from ws18 but never established a hood cuz too many other fools where trying to start, then in glendale same as reseda, around glendale college, they where like 40 deep and their og was like 14, no lie, they had a different level of organization though, then i heard about ws18 trying to come up hardcore in covina too, i saw that on the LA times back in that time around 96, on here i heard about es18 starting up in covina, may be the same ones just LA times got it wrong, then in tijuana, just from the vatos that got deported, that may be their deepest place now.

former gangster
Soldier

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: AGREE OR DISSAGREE

Post  geyez on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:54 am

hello*out*there wrote:I agree..I would hate fools claiming LA that never grew up there..at the westside of P-Town I remember COV was hitting up every where..they came from Paramount..fools that got in that grew up in Pomona were saying LA this and that..only a few of them claimed it but at least said they were born and raised in Pomona.. COV disappeared after a while tho because they got caught in the middle of WSP vs. HTP..so they left ..lol..I say before 18st..they really had a little good amount..but was told to leave than kick out..lol..heard Lil Hazard or some shit like that in the East of Pomona..they kick it with ESP..but mannnnn...I never saw either so fuck'em both...but if Hazard was there and had a real presence there..they would get the boot too!..ESD ..east side dukes..but from SGV but a different city (La Puente), heard a min ago was trying to recruit around OST...pretty sure OST didnt let them set up shop..because every one heard they were there than just disappeared..lol..

isnt 18th still on the south n eastside para on the east??

geyez
Soldier

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: AGREE OR DISSAGREE

Post  geyez on Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:24 am

wolfman wrote:
h.boy wrote:when u choose a hood ur choosin that hood over alot..ur hometown..ur homies..even ur fam at times..so when it comes down 2 it take pride in were ur from but if ur from a hood that always comes 1st..u already know..

if you're chosing over "alot" .. then you're not chosing a "hood".. ~> you're chosing a "gang"

a gang is different than a hood

a hood carries weight.. a hood carries history.. it carries an attachment!

a hood is where you grew up.. and where you learned to be alright

but if you chose a "gang" over the hood.. then you have deviated from true hood

you see a hood is in your heart and in your mind

you carry respect because of the hood

because the hood taught you right

the hood didn't thaught you to go fuck around with people all over, chale!

the hood didn't taught you to get all funky and skankless just cause you got dissed

chale!

the hood taught you to take care of bizness the right way

and not to go all crazy thinking bullets and nasty attitude will get you the respect

chale!

respect is something you earn

people respect you cause you behave righteouss and you handle yourself atm

that is part of what the hood was

that is where one belonged to

not no gang

you take a look at all them clikas de aqui y de alla

and what do they tell you?

the clika came after the varrio

the varrio came first

the clika was simply the next generation growing up in the varrio

but you see

clikas now belong to the gang.. not the varrio

clikas claim the gang these days

they don't claim the varrio

the varrio comes second now for a lot of gente

because a lot of gente never really understood what it was all about

being from the varrio that is

so now they claim a gang

dog town gang

instead of BARRIO DOGTOWN!

alota ur words r true big dogg no dout.but some vatos see things different these days..

geyez
Soldier

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: AGREE OR DISSAGREE

Post  IXE on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:17 pm

SAVES QUE O TOWNER GANG GANG OR DONT BANG, THATS THE WAY I LOOK AT IT......ORRRAA
avatar
IXE
Soldier

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: AGREE OR DISSAGREE

Post  NorthCounty on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:30 am

.............

NorthCounty
Wannabe

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: AGREE OR DISSAGREE

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum