Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V.MONTCLAIR WEST END GANGSTERS

+14
P_LOKO
BeanIExRIV
SURCALMEX
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
CaliforniaRepublic
GUER0_909
TumbleWeed
American Zombie
mcr
~OSO~
Drop Out
W.Devil
TROUBLES MONTECLARA RIFA
18 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

V.MONTCLAIR WEST END GANGSTERS - Page 5 Empty Re: V.MONTCLAIR WEST END GANGSTERS

Post  ~OSO~ Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:43 pm

^ Usually they have that big ole barrel barbecue to cook their food outside. You'll see all kinds of smoke coming out that thing, to me it looks good for business.

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

V.MONTCLAIR WEST END GANGSTERS - Page 5 Empty Re: V.MONTCLAIR WEST END GANGSTERS

Post  P_LOKO Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:56 pm

Bobby Ray's on Baseline be doing the same thing, that's how it gain my interest to try it out in the first place. Only thing about them is that they don't have tooo many things on the menu. I definitely gotta fuck with this Red Hill though! Anything BBQ is a must for me. A couple of good chain resteraunts I gotta mention is Lucille's BBQ (Victoria Gardens) and Philly's Best for their cheesesteaks (outside Ontario Mills).
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  SSPERROS:.RUBIDUKES Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:18 pm

~OSO~ wrote:Ever since I was a kid my moms use to take me to this Mexican food joint called "El Merenderos". Excellent food. There's two, one by the varrio La Verne on Fairplex just south of Arrow Hwy. And Merenderos on Garey, just south of second st. Then there's Jarrittos in North Pomona on Garey, just south of Foothill blvd. it's the same exact same food, recipes as El Merenderos. I think it was a family member that branched off. You know when you go to some food joints and they don't give you enough meat in your tacos, burritos or nachos ? Well these places give you too much lol......I give it Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven s

HELL YEAH I USED TO GO TO MERENDEROS AS A LIL KID WHEN THE JEFITA WENT TO MERENDEROS BAKERY NEXT DOOR, AND I REMEMBER JARRITOS ON TOWNE BUT IT WAS BETWEEN 4TH AND THE UNDERPASS. NOT SURE IF THEY HAD A DIFFERENT ONE IN THE NORTH SIDE.

WHAT ABOUT K&F BURGERS ,GOLDEN OX, OR ANDYS?
SSPERROS:.RUBIDUKES
SSPERROS:.RUBIDUKES
Associate

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:54 pm

Golden Ox is cool, but its quality of food went down some. I don't know about the other two though. There is also "The Hat", I like their food.

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:00 pm

How long has cyclones been in montclair, and were they originally from L.A.??? My understanding is that they are an entirely different hood than MCR right? Not a clique of MCR or anything like that. ?
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:47 pm

Jae wrote:How long has cyclones been in montclair, and were they originally from L.A.??? My understanding is that they are an entirely different hood than MCR right? Not a clique of MCR or anything like that. ?

I THINK CYCLONES IS A COMMON NAME MUCH LIKE PLAYBOYS ARE NOW A DAYS...IF I WERE TO GO ON NAMES ALONE CYCLONES WAS MOSTLY USED IN THE 70s BY VARRIOS...I DONT THINK THE MC CYCLONES ARE ORIGINALLY FROM LOS THEY ALWAYS REP IxE WHEN I RAN AROUND WITH LIL SICKO FROM CYCS HE MADE SURE HIS VARRIO WAS NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE ONES FROM POMONA,LA, OR SGV.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:50 pm

~OSO~ wrote:Golden Ox is cool, but its quality of food went down some. I don't know about the other two though. There is also "The Hat", I like their food.

THE HAT GETS DOWN, IF YOU ORDER A LARGE FRY THEY GIVE YOU LIKE 2 POUNDS LOL.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:23 am

~OSO~ wrote:Golden Ox is cool, but its quality of food went down some. I don't know about the other two though. There is also "The Hat", I like their food.

Yeah, the Hat makes some KILLER pastrami Sandwiches! Big portions and good prices. Stacked all the way to the top, just the way I like it.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:06 pm

who here has gone to Tortas Sinaloa over on Euclid and the 60 FWY where Food 4 Less is at that place makes some bomb ass food the horchata water is bomb
another place i like to go to is Zorbas Burgers in Glen Avon over on Mission Ave.
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:36 pm

surcalmex wrote:who here has gone to Tortas Sinaloa over on Euclid and the 60 FWY where Food 4 Less is at that place makes some bomb ass food the horchata water is bomb
another place i like to go to is Zorbas Burgers in Glen Avon over on Mission Ave.

I ALWAYS be going to the Tortas Sinaloa right there on Mt. Vernon SB, across the street from the college. To me, they make the best damn tacos! But when it comes to Tortas...Torta Las Glorias on Mt. Vernon Colton is the one! I always fuck with all those different drinks that come in those big clear jugs (fruita, pina, etc).
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:46 pm

Fiesta Market on Mill has some Tacos that be on point!
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:31 pm

lol...this talk of tacos reminds me of this dude i once knew who was from vegas...well anyways he comes over here and we and some other peope go eat at some taco place in los...well anyways were eating and shit and this fool starts going on about this good taco place he had on the way over here when he stopped in barstow or some shit...i keep pressing him for info since i go back and forth to vegas and other places and stop and eat in barstow sometimes...well anyways this dude gives up the name...

HE SAID FUCKIN 'DEL TACO OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT...SHIT WAS GOOD" LMAO!!!! i couldnt stop laughing haha
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:15 pm

LOL...WHAT A DUMASS THATS SOME FAKE ASS MEXICAN FOOD...THEY DONT HAVE DEL TACOS IN VEGAS?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:24 pm

thats what i was thinking..im pretty sure they DO....

dude is a moron for that one...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:32 pm

I KNOW WE GAVE THEM IN N OUT. HIT UP THAT 4X4 Smile

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:44 pm

man in n out is the shit...i really missed it when i lived down south...everytime i would come back to visit i would hit up in n out first thing lol
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:40 am

fuck all of you. I fucken love del taco. I like damn near everything they serve! and the new hot sauce is the shit!
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:29 am

I collect me a gang of that hot sauce and keep it at the house to put on other shit later on lol
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:50 am

So do I. Never know when you might need it.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:52 am

THE H wrote:lol...this talk of tacos reminds me of this dude i once knew who was from vegas...well anyways he comes over here and we and some other peope go eat at some taco place in los...well anyways were eating and shit and this fool starts going on about this good taco place he had on the way over here when he stopped in barstow or some shit...i keep pressing him for info since i go back and forth to vegas and other places and stop and eat in barstow sometimes...well anyways this dude gives up the name...

HE SAID FUCKIN 'DEL TACO OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT...SHIT WAS GOOD" LMAO!!!! i couldnt stop laughing haha

LMAO!!! Damn dude was serious?! I thought he was talking bout that Mexican joint in Baker, but Del Taco...LOL. I think that was the first Del Taco location though...maybe the food tastes better there? Who knows LOL
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:07 am

Shit, I gotta admit I never miss me taco tuesdays at Del Taco...fucking 3 of them for a dollar! Can't beat it! Although it does seem like they go stingy on the beef on those days LOL. I just usually get 20 dollars worth of it and just chow down with the homies
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:10 pm

Tacos Mexico has tacos for 69 cents on Wendsdays they use to be 59 cents
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:29 pm

For reals?! Damn...I never knew that...guess I been hitting up Tacos Mexico at all the wrong times (real late night). The only Tacos Mexico I know is on Baseline and another one in Vegas. Which one you goto?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:37 pm

yeah there all over the place I go to the one in Norco over on Hamner and im not really sure but i think that King Taco has them for 69 cents too but on Mondays
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:06 pm

naw cray...dont get me wrong..del taco aint bad...way better than taco hell...

but this dude was trying to act like it was some sort of special taco place all authentic and shit haha...was talking about how good the cheese was they put on it haha
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next