Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V.MONTCLAIR WEST END GANGSTERS

+14
P_LOKO
BeanIExRIV
SURCALMEX
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
CaliforniaRepublic
GUER0_909
TumbleWeed
American Zombie
mcr
~OSO~
Drop Out
W.Devil
TROUBLES MONTECLARA RIFA
18 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

V.MONTCLAIR WEST END GANGSTERS - Page 6 Empty Re: V.MONTCLAIR WEST END GANGSTERS

Post  P_LOKO Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:46 pm

Taco Bell is better than Stale Taco Cool The half pound beef Combo burrito for 1.50 and 99 cent Cheesy Fiesta potatoes does me right everytime LOL.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

V.MONTCLAIR WEST END GANGSTERS - Page 6 Empty Re: V.MONTCLAIR WEST END GANGSTERS

Post  W.Devil Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:08 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:Taco Bell is better than Stale Taco Cool The half pound beef Combo burrito for 1.50 and 99 cent Cheesy Fiesta potatoes does me right everytime LOL.

TACO SMELL IS WACK!!
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:22 pm

Taco Bell and Del Taco are good but real authentic tacos are the ones that don't have a hadrshell and go with real hot sauce just like my mom makes it from chile de arbol and they have different types like asada or bistek, chorizo, lengua, al pastor, tripa , suadero, adobada, costilla, parillada etc.
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:23 pm

You forgot carnitas! That's all I ever get.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:27 pm

Oh for sure you can't forget them carnitas
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:02 pm

surcalmex wrote:Taco Bell and Del Taco are good but real authentic tacos are the ones that don't have a hadrshell and go with real hot sauce just like my mom makes it from chile de arbol and they have different types like asada or bistek, chorizo, lengua, al pastor, tripa , suadero, adobada, costilla, parillada etc.

You know what time it is huh ? Cool They have cilantro, onion and you could put lemon juice on it too. El Gallo Giro has some tacos called "Trompas" I don't know if that's how you spell it, but for those who have never tried it before, give it a try, I think they taste really good. Whenever I'm in LA I always get me some of them tacos.

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:47 am

del taco is way better than taco bell! i cant stand taco bell ..I look for the taco bells with the Pizza Hut sign so i can get one them personal pizzas instead..
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:10 pm

well since you guys are talking about food and shit...lol anyone know a good place in pomona?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:41 pm

I gotta mention this place on Mt. Vernon Colton, right across the street from the Wal-Mart called Island Breeze...as soon as I seen Anthony Bourdain go into Jamaica, I was already on the internet searching for a for Jamaican resteraunt and this is what I found LOL. I gotta say I'm sure glad I did find it, because it's got me going damn near EVERYDAY. The Jamaican patties are only 2.50 a piece (real addicting) and all dishes are about 7 bucks each. My favorites are the Jerk chicken and Brown stew chicken. Tried other Jamaican resteraunts, but this is by far the best one.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:52 pm

must be one of the WABS gangs main kick it spots...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:53 pm

I always thought that area was grand terrace or loma linda before I actually found out it was Colton. Didn't know Colton went that far down. Any way I've had that jerk chicken once before. It was good.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:58 pm

I'm hungry. so many choices though. WHat non-fast food resturants does anyone recomend?
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:00 pm

THE H wrote:must be one of the WABS gangs main kick it spots...

LOL, that's their main headquarters right there...you can catch the big WABS van parked in front...ain't nothing like smokepits and gangstaz Laughing
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:04 pm

lol.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:05 pm

tcg dreadlock white boi rasta crip
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:06 pm

cray wrote:I'm hungry. so many choices though. WHat non-fast food resturants does anyone recomend?

Shit I was thinking the same thing...the thing about me is I sit down and decide where I want to go and next thing I know it's night already and still thinking about what the fuck I want...LOL. But anyways, you should try that Island Breeze if you ain't tryna go far. If yall fucks with Sushi...there's a joint called Miyagi's on Baseline near Waterman, it's 20 bucks a head, but all you can eat...it's not the typical cheap buffet type of sushi either...they give you a menu and you order whatever you want and they make it right there in front of ya...for 20 bucks, it's a good deal because yall know how expensive sushi is by the roll...shit I eat a hundred dollars worth before I head out the door LOL
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:08 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:I always thought that area was grand terrace or loma linda before I actually found out it was Colton. Didn't know Colton went that far down. Any way I've had that jerk chicken once before. It was good.

Yeah, I always thought of that place as Grand Terrace also. It's the "nicer" part of Colton LOL. Where did you try that Jerk Chicken at?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:09 am

Island Breeze is the bizzness but my shit is the Mad Greek n downtown Dino bomb ass fuccin pastrami sandwhiches
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:59 am

^Homie knows whats up with Island Breeze! Cool Good to hear I'm not alone when it comes to this. The Mad Greek...is that kinda by the movie theatre? If it's the place I'm thinking about, it always seems dead to me, but I gotta peep that out sometime just for the Pastrami. Since it's greek, I'm wondering if they got Gyros...tried one of those out in Baker while I was on the way to Vegas and it was BOMB!
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:22 pm

who has tried Legends Burgers over in Rancho or in Upland?
cause they got some bomb chillie cheese fries with pastrami sprinkled on top and a gang load of cheese
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:48 pm

surcalmex wrote:who has tried Legends Burgers over in Rancho or in Upland?
cause they got some bomb chillie cheese fries with pastrami sprinkled on top and a gang load of cheese

i live right up the street from legends on baseline... right across the street is tams... that place is bomb too

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6