CHIN0.....

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CHIN0.....

Post  GOOFIEC13 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:37 pm

Jae wrote:So it WAS true that Chino Sur and Chino Sinners was different.... Hmm... I used to hear people say that, but didnt know for sure. That's good history right there. How long ago was that? When Chino Sur "Converted"? Was there any major beef between them back before they were one varrio?

some foos got smoked and sum got blasted but are sinners now
GOOFIEC13
Wannabe

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-28
Location : VARRIO SOLO CHINO 13 CALLE D ST. WEST END INSANE EMPIRE

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:39 pm

WHEN DID CHINO SUR COME OUT? I NEVER THOUGHT THEY WERE DIFFERENT VARRIOS CUZ I SEE V.CHINO,CHINO SUR, N CSR ALL HIT UP IN THE SAME SPOT SOMETIMES...WAS CHINO SUR IN CSR VARRIO OR ON SOMEOTHER STREETS?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  GOOFIEC13 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:52 pm

DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:WHEN DID CHINO SUR COME OUT? I NEVER THOUGHT THEY WERE DIFFERENT VARRIOS CUZ I SEE V.CHINO,CHINO SUR, N CSR ALL HIT UP IN THE SAME SPOT SOMETIMES...WAS CHINO SUR IN CSR VARRIO OR ON SOMEOTHER STREETS?

MOTEVISTA ANT THE PRJECTS THATS WERE THEY STARTED NPV CHINO SUR 13 BUT NOW ITS LIKE
VARRIO SOLO CHINO SINNERS RIFA SUR 13 D ST. WEST END IE DEATH 2 ALL OUTSIDERS
GOOFIEC13
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:02 pm

ARE THESE PROJECTS STILL ON MONTE VISTA? WHATS THE CROSS STREETS? AND WHY DO YOU PUT SOLO? I NEVER SEEN CSR DO THAT BEFOR.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  GOOFIEC13 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:06 pm

DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:ARE THESE PROJECTS STILL ON MONTE VISTA? WHATS THE CROSS STREETS? AND WHY DO YOU PUT SOLO? I NEVER SEEN CSR DO THAT BEFOR.

BECUASE WERE A SOLO VARRIO YEAH THERE STILL THERE MOTEVISTA AND C ST.
GOOFIEC13
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil on Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:31 pm

lol...i heard someone say onterio used to claim that too..."solo"
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  lonelygirl13chino on Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:52 am

I NEVER HERD THAT!!
lonelygirl13chino
Associate

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE on Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:08 pm

an older homie from onterio told me that they would claim "onterio solo" and no IxE...

whats up with that dicer... is that true???

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:11 pm

Well from what I know IxE on this side of the map (as from anything from the Pomona border East to San Bernardino excluding Pomona) has always pushed IxE.
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7348
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:24 pm

SOME ONTERIO VATOS MIGHT CLAIM SOLO AS THEY RIDE ALONE ON THE CALLES BUT WE PUSH IxE TO THE FULLIST, ALWAYS HAVE...
I BEEN SEEING MORE N MORE YOUNGSTERS CLAIM WEST-END IxE WHEN BACK IN THE DAY WE ONLY REALLY PUSHD IxE AS A WHOLE.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:59 pm

DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:SOME ONTERIO VATOS MIGHT CLAIM SOLO AS THEY RIDE ALONE ON THE CALLES BUT WE PUSH IxE TO THE FULLIST, ALWAYS HAVE...
I BEEN SEEING MORE N MORE YOUNGSTERS CLAIM WEST-END IxE WHEN BACK IN THE DAY WE ONLY REALLY PUSHD IxE AS A WHOLE.

u claim the west end doggie???

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:03 pm

ILL PUSH BOTH NOW BUT BACK IN THE DAY ONLY IxE, I GOT IxE TATT BUT NO WEST-END I NEVER CLAIMD IT CUZ I WAS IN THE VARRIO PEOPLE THERE ALREADY KNOW THEY WERE IN ONTA N IxE...BUT WHEN I WENT OUT SIDE OF ONTA TO LA,SGV OR THE OTHER SIDE OF THE IxE I WOULD JUST SAY ONTA SUR OR WEST-END.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  chinotown13 on Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:44 am

CHINO BEEFS IT WITH ANYONE THA GOTS BEEF...AS FAR ASS THE OVS BEEF THATS A LIE ONTERIO AND CHINO KEEP IT FIRME......THATS AN OLD ASS BEEF IF ANYTHING THE YOUNGTSERS PROBABLY GOT BEEF BUT THATS ABOUT IT..CHINO BEEF WITH LA AND POMONA AND BLACK GANGS,..

chinotown13

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX on Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:32 pm

chinotown13 wrote:CHINO BEEFS IT WITH ANYONE THA GOTS BEEF...AS FAR ASS THE OVS BEEF THATS A LIE ONTERIO AND CHINO KEEP IT FIRME......THATS AN OLD ASS BEEF IF ANYTHING THE YOUNGTSERS PROBABLY GOT BEEF BUT THATS ABOUT IT..CHINO BEEF WITH LA AND POMONA AND BLACK GANGS,..

I have always wondered if there has ever been a black gang trying to set up shop in any place in Chino
Any of you guys know of any?
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents on Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:42 pm

SURCALMEX wrote:
chinotown13 wrote:CHINO BEEFS IT WITH ANYONE THA GOTS BEEF...AS FAR ASS THE OVS BEEF THATS A LIE ONTERIO AND CHINO KEEP IT FIRME......THATS AN OLD ASS BEEF IF ANYTHING THE YOUNGTSERS PROBABLY GOT BEEF BUT THATS ABOUT IT..CHINO BEEF WITH LA AND POMONA AND BLACK GANGS,..

I have always wondered if there has ever been a black gang trying to set up shop in any place in Chino

From my conversation with a sinner who stayed in my neighborhood, they're pretty anti black in their varrio, he was pretty blatant about it.
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:49 pm

ITS FUNNY THAT SINNERS N KINGS ARE SO ANTI BLACK WHEN THERES NONE IN THE VARRIO OR EVEN AROUND THERE AREAS...GUESS BEING SEGREGATED WILL DO THAT.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:31 pm

Raza Soldado wrote:
SURCALMEX wrote:

From my conversation with a sinner who stayed in my neighborhood, they're pretty anti black in their varrio, he was pretty blatant about it.

That's odd.
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:31 pm

DICERxOVS wrote:ITS FUNNY THAT SINNERS N KINGS ARE SO ANTI BLACK WHEN THERES NONE IN THE VARRIO OR EVEN AROUND THERE AREAS...GUESS BEING SEGREGATED WILL DO THAT.

I agree.
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs on Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Maybe thats why their so anti black, cause there aint nobody around to say something to them about it.
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:56 pm

Well you had the blacks who stayed in South Pomona, which is close enough I would assume.
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:04 pm

ITS CLOSE BUT BLACKS IN SOUTH POMONA BEEN GONE SINCE THE 90s...THE THING IS THAT CHINO N KINGS ARE IN THERE OWN LIL WORLD WITH UNINCORPORATED LAND OR NEW TRACK HOMES CUTTING THEM OFF FROM OTHER GANGS...
I CANT SAY I EVER HEARD OF A BLACK GANG IN THE CITY OF CHINO MAYB SOME OUTSIDERS FROM POMONA OR SB SIDE TRYN TO DO SOMETHING BUT NO HOMEGROWN BLACK GANG.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil on Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:37 pm

LOL...jae needs to tell his chino sinners 'war stories' again...i remember that one he told about the last day of some class or whatever...and when class was out...the whole varrio was waiting for everyne in the parking lot...and started goin at everyone...and jae was hoppin fences and goin thru yards and shit to get away....

i dont remember it all tho...jae told us this one on the very first forums
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX on Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:18 am

DICERxOVS wrote:ITS CLOSE BUT BLACKS IN SOUTH POMONA BEEN GONE SINCE THE 90s...THE THING IS THAT CHINO N KINGS ARE IN THERE OWN LIL WORLD WITH UNINCORPORATED LAND OR NEW TRACK HOMES CUTTING THEM OFF FROM OTHER GANGS...
I CANT SAY I EVER HEARD OF A BLACK GANG IN THE CITY OF CHINO MAYB SOME OUTSIDERS FROM POMONA OR SB SIDE TRYN TO DO SOMETHING BUT NO HOMEGROWN BLACK GANG.

True all the newer track houses separate these varrios or hoods from others ive noticed this in alot of the less active cities in the IE because in San Bernardino, Rialto, Fontana, Onterio, Riverside, Bloomington, Rubidoux, Glen Avon, Mira Loma and even Montclair and the Westside of Highland alot of the gang territories border each other but other than these cities they don't
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  treasurechest on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:21 pm

SURCALMEX wrote:

Don't know about any black gangs setting up there, but u had an asian gang influence that came from Pomona and Chino Hills. In fact, there were some "Lady Dragons" who were tied to TRG. There were a handful of TRG guys staying between Chino and Chino Hills. In Chino Hills you had some Wah Ching cats there. Anyways, one of the Lady Dragons had a kid with a guy I believe was from Chino Sinners. They owned some sort of janitiorial service and would clean banks and businesses. When they were cleaning they took up bunch ID stuff and got involved in ID theft. They had a good hustle going for a while there. This all took place around 2002-2003.

treasurechest
Soldier

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post  lonelygirl13chino on Tue May 12, 2009 11:01 am

wat fuck p town u got it twisted.......................
lonelygirl13chino
Associate

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: