Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NAW GANG ..

+31
rune sindel
Hazzard909
mikegoeshard
Drunky McThuggerton
IE
.02 cents
Coka
mafiaboi118
OldBlue
IXE
MiSHUN
smooth909
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
RJD
getYourShitstraight
{~Vicente~}
P_LOKO
American Zombie
CaliforniaRepublic
TumbleWeed
HARMONYTHASTICKUPKID
SURCALMEX
west-end-criminals13
KPkGCUZZZZ
TUK-3_GERERAL-DirtyPussie
B.G.Nutt YrDp
spc6364
Drop Out
W.Devil
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
35 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

NAW GANG .. - Page 8 Empty Re: NAW GANG ..

Post  Forum Gawd Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:47 pm

Find the article Cray! Pull that motherfucker up!

Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:02 pm

DaddIE Cray Lowk wrote:
Daddie Strong Pipe wrote:
DaddIE Cray Lowk wrote:I thought someone posted an article where they were involved in a shooting and someone ended up dead. It was the Fontana Naw though.

You sure? I can remember pretty clearly that it was Rancho Cucamonga, unless we're talking about different incidents.

A different incident, years after the CKS incident. Rune asked if they ever killed anyone, and I remember a homicide in Fontana a few years ago when someone posted the article and bragged about "Naw finally putting in work" or something like that.

Oh, yeah. I remember that.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:28 am

Daddie Strong Pipe wrote:Who's this "Snacks" they keep dissing in the video? And someone told me 66 NAW are mostly transformers/hood hoppers from Compton and a few Ontario. I know the Tuk-E NAW is mostly Fontana/Rialto dudes, not sure about the Moreno Valley one.

Snacks is a fourth street hustlers diss (that's why they always throwin' up "4K"). "Fruit snacks" to be exact. CP's and 66's are both mixed good with LA/IE cats. They are just like ATM.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:00 am

niners wrote:Yeh they had a fight. One dude went and got his homie and they ventured into CKS turf looking to avenge getting jumped. A youngster rolled up on a bike and let off. Only one was killed. That was the official story in the paper. And the victims were black.

Unless that same thing just happened again, that's the shooting that started their MAJOR beef. Like 10 years ago. The dude that got killed was known as Havoc from NAW. They say CKS was tripping off his lil bro chilling at the park (he should have known better), but them apartments right in front of CKS hood was filled with blacks at the time, so there was ALWAYS racial tension between blacks and CKS in the area (that's why i said his lil bro should have known better). I use to kick it in there for a hot minute. Anyway, Havoc heard about his bro getting sweated so he went up there to throw down and got popped. Its unfortunate. He didn't look like no banger to me, just up there to defend his, you know.

But since then, NAW been popping on CKS, and vise versa. Not on the regular, since the shooters typically get caught, on both ends, but they been getting at each other from time to time. Neither hood is big enough to keep it that active though.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:04 am

rune sindel wrote:so has naw gang killed anybody from cks? have them niggas killed ANYBODY!? what the fuck they shooting for if they cant hit a target? if you really want to shoot an enemy how hard could it be like seriouslly tho?

Gotta look it up, as far as exact names, but yeah, there are murders on both sides from the war. NAW got shooters, and CKS got shooters but neither got the numbers to keep the war that active, since the shooters/attackers end up caught and serving time, on both ends. Or on the run.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:35 pm

Despite what ppl say about the area NAW is in it was pretty aktive back in the day.. Im talkin 2003-07 a Snack nigga pulled up on me and popped on me kuz he thought a was a NAW nigga and Back then CKS was real aktive in NorthTown which is right down the street from the CPs. On top of the Snacks slidin thru u gotta watch out for the CKS slidin thru.. My relly lived over there for years and i kno alot of CP niggas.. Im talkin before NAW gang even started before that area was kalled The "CP's" it was kalled Ghettoville lol.. But i kno for a fakt NAW has put in work on CKS the Snacks and HSG.. I seen these niggas packed they enemies out at parties and empty they klips in shoot outs. Shit I was there when the HSG and NAW beef started at a party in Rialto..

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:21 am

So 4th street is still active? And the beef with Hustle Squad is with Tuk-E NAW?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:34 pm

Daddie Strong Pipe wrote:So 4th street is still active? And the beef with Hustle Squad is with Tuk-E NAW?
The Snacks never been aktive to me!! I guess they around me personally dislike thos niggas!! And the beef is all NAW clicks vs HSG

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  igots onta Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:55 pm

B.G.Nutt YrDp wrote:THEY DONT PUT IN NO WORK THE OLDER NAWk NICGAS DO ALL THE RIDEN IN WE WHEN TALK TO THEM THEY SAY SMASH THEM NICGAS LOL....MY CUZZIN C-BKOY WAS LIKE AINT NO SUK E THEY GOTTA BKODY TO PUT EACH OTHER ON THEY HOOD....LOL...THEY HAD A PUT ON ON YOUTUBE THAT SHIT WAS GARBAGE B-DOGGk CANT FIGHT NEITHER CAN NAWk NICGAS.....LOL...CUZ YALL NICGAS STAY SWITCHN uPJK LOCATIONS YALL IS BKITCHz WHENEVER HOWEVER COM C US.........
nigga fuck naw gang this 4th street huslta crips out here catching fades with noodles

igots onta

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:26 pm

igots onta wrote:
B.G.Nutt YrDp wrote:THEY DONT PUT IN NO WORK THE OLDER NAWk NICGAS DO ALL THE RIDEN IN WE WHEN TALK TO THEM THEY SAY SMASH THEM NICGAS LOL....MY CUZZIN C-BKOY WAS LIKE AINT NO SUK E THEY GOTTA BKODY TO PUT EACH OTHER ON THEY HOOD....LOL...THEY HAD A PUT ON ON YOUTUBE THAT SHIT WAS GARBAGE B-DOGGk CANT FIGHT NEITHER CAN NAWk NICGAS.....LOL...CUZ YALL NICGAS STAY SWITCHN uPJK LOCATIONS YALL IS BKITCHz WHENEVER HOWEVER COM C US.........
nigga fuck naw gang this 4th street huslta crips out here catching fades with noodles

Bg nutt isn't from naw, hence the "nawK" talk. Unless you were just agreeing ..l
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

NAW GANG .. - Page 8 Empty kill all you

Post  WilberRodriquez Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:38 pm

u foos are sum little bitches fuck your hoods

WilberRodriquez

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:18 pm

WilberRodriquez wrote:u foos are sum little bitches fuck your hoods

Your cool.

Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:31 pm

WilberRodriquez wrote:u foos are sum little bitches fuck your hoods

Where you from bro?
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8