Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUCK THESE LEVA TOPICS HOMMIE SUR SIDE CALIFAS

+10
rune sindel
VARRIO REDLANDS GANG X3
3l3m3ntal
CaliforniaRepublic
SOUTH SIDE_626
Drunky McThuggerton
W.Devil
EVANS STR. GANG
wesiderider
verdugo county rifamos
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FUCK THESE LEVA TOPICS HOMMIE SUR SIDE CALIFAS Empty FUCK THESE LEVA TOPICS HOMMIE SUR SIDE CALIFAS

Post  verdugo county rifamos Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:50 pm

FUCK ALL THESE CHAPETES NORPUTOS NORCACAS CHAPS LEVAS FUCKN LOPS 187 ON ALL THESE MUTHAFUKERZ IF YOU AINT SOUTHERN CALIFAS YOU AINT SHIT FUCK THESE FUCKN TOPICS SERIO THIS IS A FUKN IE SOUTHERN CALI FORUM NOT NO FUKN LEVA FORUM DONT NOBODY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THESE LEVAS SERIO YOU FOOS NEED TO GET RID OF THESE FUKN LEVA TOPICS YOU FUKN FOOS DISRESPECTING SERIO YOU FOOS NEED TO GET RID OF DIS NORPUTO SHIT GET THAT SHIT TOGETHER HOMMIE THIS IS ABOUT THE STREETS OF IE AND SOUTHERN CALIFRONIA FUCK LEVAS
verdugo county rifamos
verdugo county rifamos
Associate

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

FUCK THESE LEVA TOPICS HOMMIE SUR SIDE CALIFAS Empty Re: FUCK THESE LEVA TOPICS HOMMIE SUR SIDE CALIFAS

Post  wesiderider Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:52 pm

No one on this forum cares or gives a shit about estrellas, only topics homie that's it, its about the convo, if it were that serious there wouldn't be any LA,OC, or SD topics or anything not about the IE you know what I'm saying....

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

FUCK THESE LEVA TOPICS HOMMIE SUR SIDE CALIFAS Empty Re: FUCK THESE LEVA TOPICS HOMMIE SUR SIDE CALIFAS

Post  verdugo county rifamos Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:42 am

nah foo this is a fuckn southern california forum check the fuckn top of this shit
Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
The streets of IxE and Southern California
NORPUTOS AINT GOT NO BUISNESS TO EVEN BE TALKED ABOUT IN THIS SHIT
verdugo county rifamos
verdugo county rifamos
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:03 am

Your a grown ass man and entitled to your own opinion, there's some die hard IE muthafuckas on here, give it a chance,you'll see...

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:11 pm

verdugo county rifamos wrote:FUCK ALL THESE CHAPETES NORPUTOS NORCACAS CHAPS LEVAS FUCKN LOPS 187 ON ALL THESE MUTHAFUKERZ IF YOU AINT SOUTHERN CALIFAS YOU AINT SHIT FUCK THESE FUCKN TOPICS SERIO THIS IS A FUKN IE SOUTHERN CALI FORUM NOT NO FUKN LEVA FORUM DONT NOBODY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THESE LEVAS SERIO YOU FOOS NEED TO GET RID OF THESE FUKN LEVA TOPICS YOU FUKN FOOS DISRESPECTING SERIO YOU FOOS NEED TO GET RID OF DIS NORPUTO SHIT GET THAT SHIT TOGETHER HOMMIE THIS IS ABOUT THE STREETS OF IE AND SOUTHERN CALIFRONIA FUCK LEVAS

LOL damn ese u have way too much time on ur hands lol u sure u bang? i dont really believe it..
dont try to act like ur in prison or like ur all hardcore south sider caring about that whole sur-norte prison beef cuz if u read any posts before then you'd know if ur living in the sur then theres no need to worry about the nortenos til u get to prison... u sound like one of those myspace bangers lmao
why u getting mad homie? ur taking this wayyy up ur asss lol
this is about information and history not net banging so if ur with that then bounce ese lol
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  verdugo county rifamos Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:24 am

foo aint nobody even bringn up the pin and you speak like you know wats up in the pin hommie bet youve never even been locked up so dont even bring that shit up ese dont even start runnin your mouth either foo fuck net bangers hommie ill tell you that shit right now fuck nortenos pin or not in the fukn pin perro these levas aint nobody and fuck all that bullshit about information an history if you dont already know wats up then you aint got no buisness knowin about it
verdugo county rifamos
verdugo county rifamos
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:43 am

quit taking this troll serious...my alternate alarm is going off with this guy.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:26 am

W.Devil wrote:quit taking this troll serious...my alternate alarm is going off with this guy.
dudes been around for almost 2 years...changed his name tho.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:45 am

DontxTrip wrote:
W.Devil wrote:quit taking this troll serious...my alternate alarm is going off with this guy.
dudes been around for almost 2 years...changed his name tho.

Still don't change my mind..I still think he is an alt/troll...if he isn't then he is a bigger retard than I originally imagined.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  verdugo county rifamos Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:34 am

fuck all you levas that be talkin shit hommie if you perros gonna talk shit put that shit down personally homie come threw my fukn varrio and this is for you fukn levas dont trip an w devil serio if you levas got problems hit me up in the mailbox and ill give you a fukn address fukn lops
verdugo county rifamos
verdugo county rifamos
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:52 am

What'd you expect homie, you came off saying some off the wall shit about the topics, that's fools on here ain't down with the IE cause of it.....that's cool you don't like the buster topics, but you could've voiced your opinion without the disrespect homie, you know what I'm saying dog.....when its all said & done, its still about the IE....let's not forget the loks from LA,OC, SD, SGV, P-TOWN and anyone else I forgot, that contribute to this forum.....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:17 pm

verdugo county rifamos wrote:foo aint nobody even bringn up the pin and you speak like you know wats up in the pin hommie bet youve never even been locked up so dont even bring that shit up ese dont even start runnin your mouth either foo fuck net bangers hommie ill tell you that shit right now fuck nortenos pin or not in the fukn pin perro these levas aint nobody and fuck all that bullshit about information an history if you dont already know wats up then you aint got no buisness knowin about it

haha thats funny ese and you say that like you been around in my life lol
u say fuck net bangers but here you are netbanging hahahahaha funny funny funny
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:19 pm

wesiderider wrote:What'd you expect homie, you came off saying some off the wall shit about the topics, that's fools on here ain't down with the IE cause of it.....that's cool you don't like the buster topics, but you could've voiced your opinion without the disrespect homie, you know what I'm saying dog.....when its all said & done, its still about the IE....let's not forget the loks from LA,OC, SD, SGV, P-TOWN and anyone else I forgot, that contribute to this forum.....

couldnt have said it better ese
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SOUTH SIDE_626 Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:30 pm

verdugo county rifamos wrote:fuck all you levas that be talkin shit hommie if you perros gonna talk shit put that shit down personally homie come threw my fukn varrio and this is for you fukn levas dont trip an w devil serio if you levas got problems hit me up in the mailbox and ill give you a fukn address fukn lops

Shoot me your address foo, this fool will send me a message like "nah spenca homie dont trip" haha

SOUTH SIDE_626
Soldier

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:18 am

verdugo county rifamos wrote:FUCK ALL THESE CHAPETES NORPUTOS NORCACAS CHAPS LEVAS FUCKN LOPS 187 ON ALL THESE MUTHAFUKERZ IF YOU AINT SOUTHERN CALIFAS YOU AINT SHIT FUCK THESE FUCKN TOPICS SERIO THIS IS A FUKN IE SOUTHERN CALI FORUM NOT NO FUKN LEVA FORUM DONT NOBODY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THESE LEVAS SERIO YOU FOOS NEED TO GET RID OF THESE FUKN LEVA TOPICS YOU FUKN FOOS DISRESPECTING SERIO YOU FOOS NEED TO GET RID OF DIS NORPUTO SHIT GET THAT SHIT TOGETHER HOMMIE THIS IS ABOUT THE STREETS OF IE AND SOUTHERN CALIFRONIA FUCK LEVAS

I think you are alittle too offended by nothing homey. We welcome topics from all over the globe dog, it dont matter where you from, just as long as you can speak on the I.E., thats all that matters, thats why this whole site exists and why you are here. Like the rest of us. Personally, i dont have no attachments to nothing involving nothern cali so i could care less if they existed or not, black or brown, but i got cali love in general and since they got gangs up there, i posted them because i wanted to. It's just conversation. California is my home and i love california so i'mma speak on all things california, north and south.

If you want to be a real gangster, with status, you are going to have to learn to respect your enemies. Respect them, but take them out every chance you can If the situation calls for it. All that refers to the streets, not the internet. Talking shit to a screen aint gangsta... but non the less, i got much cali love for you little homey. Southern side is the realest...
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  3l3m3ntal Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:36 pm

Dayam, he netbanged every topic in this forum.

*waits with baited breathe for a Nortenos retaliation*
3l3m3ntal
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:10 pm

3l3m3ntal wrote:Dayam, he netbanged every topic in this forum.

LOL i know! every dam one haha..
he's trippin on northerners here in southern cali like if they r even around hahaha
and i tell him the only time he really has to worry about em is in the pinta and he says "foo aint nobody even bringn up the pin" LOL muthafucker thats the only time u ever run into em and beef.. it aint like he's living up there hahaha
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  3l3m3ntal Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:20 pm

EVANS STR. GANG wrote:
3l3m3ntal wrote:Dayam, he netbanged every topic in this forum.

LOL i know! every dam one haha..
he's trippin on northerners here in southern cali like if they r even around hahaha
and i tell him the only time he really has to worry about em is in the pinta and he says "foo aint nobody even bringn up the pin" LOL muthafucker thats the only time u ever run into em and beef.. it aint like he's living up there hahaha

LOL! Like farting in the wind.
3l3m3ntal
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:39 pm

LOL!! exactly hahahaha
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  VARRIO REDLANDS GANG X3 Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:04 am

<---- just what he said they aint got no talk on this site for real fuck all this NORTE TALk... 187 all day

VARRIO REDLANDS GANG X3
Wannabe

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:22 pm

and here comes this fucking redlands peasant cheerleading for him. im fucking done *walks out room*
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:13 am

LOL!!! Laughing
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  3l3m3ntal Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:25 am

VARRIO REDLANDS GANG X3 wrote:
<---- just what he said they aint got no talk on this site for real fuck all this NORTE TALk... 187 all day

rune sindel wrote:and here comes this fucking redlands peasant cheerleading for him. im fucking done *walks out room*

LMFAO! Priceless...
3l3m3ntal
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:32 am

rune sindel wrote:and here comes this fucking redlands peasant cheerleading for him. im fucking done *walks out room*

LOL this fool said *walks out of room* haha
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  verdugo county rifamos Tue May 17, 2011 1:16 pm

damm fckn lop ass foos still got that leva shit around
verdugo county rifamos
verdugo county rifamos
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next