Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALTA LOMA VATOS LOCOS

+9
P_LOKO
~OSO~
SURCALMEX
East Coast
W.Devil
American Zombie
CaliforniaRepublic
GUER0_909
Drop Out
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ALTA LOMA VATOS LOCOS - Page 2 Empty Re: ALTA LOMA VATOS LOCOS

Post  Drop Out Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:32 pm

I HAVE NEVER MEET A VATO FROM VLS BUT FROM WHAT JAE SAID THE YOUNGSTERS ARE STILL POSTED AROUND THERE HOOD...MONTE VISTA STREET IN ALTA LOMA IS ALOT LIKE 24th & 25th STREET IN CUCA ITS OLD AND A LITTLE RUNDOWN AND THE VARRIO HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG TIME SO THERES BOUND TO BE SOME ONE ON THAT STREET CLAIMING OR SOME OGs FROM ALTA LOMA VATOS LOCOS.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:37 pm

HERE GO ONE OF THOSE VATOS LOCOS MYSPACE RITE HERE THIS DUDES A REAL OG.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:09 pm

DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:HERE GO ONE OF THOSE VATOS LOCOS MYSPACE RITE HERE THIS DUDES A REAL OG.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HA HA HA HA Laughing Laughing

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:00 pm

LOL, that funny looking drawing on dudes myspace page had me rollin for hours!
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:24 pm

i guess u cant say i live in the varrio... well close to it

these niggaz is posted up on Monte Vista Street... from East to West... theyre "varrio" is in between Hellman and Archibald... from North to South... their "varrio" is in between 19th St. and Carnelian... right by the IHOP and HOYT Ace Hardware... i went to school with a few foos from there... one of my child hood homies actually bangs the varrio.. has VLS blasted on his head and everything...

the L.A. varrio Dicer was speakin about that they were goin at it with... was Bassett... some family had moved into their "varrio" and started claimin bassett... 2 of the brothers from that varrio... which i aint gon state names... didnt like the fact that a real legit varrio from the SGV had moved into their "hood"... niggaz would break into they houses and what not... and from my understanding... 1 of them bassett niggaz got killed... dont know the truth...

but there is actually 2 gangs from alta loma... u got VLS 13 and MVL 13... MVL stands for Monte Vista Locos... i guess u can say theyre the B.A.s of alta loma lol... like how niggaz from OVS gotta earn they wings... i guess the same goes for vls lol

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:53 pm

HOW DEEP WOULD YOU SAY VLS IS OUT THERE SHYBOY? THEY ACTIVE AT ALL THESE DAYS?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:59 pm

DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:HOW DEEP WOULD YOU SAY VLS IS OUT THERE SHYBOY? THEY ACTIVE AT ALL THESE DAYS?

to be honest bro... bout 10-20 heads deep the most...

not really... i havent heard or seen any activity going on with those foos

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:01 pm

ShyBoy_WExIE wrote:
DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:HOW DEEP WOULD YOU SAY VLS IS OUT THERE SHYBOY? THEY ACTIVE AT ALL THESE DAYS?

to be honest bro... bout 10-20 heads deep the most...

not really... i havent heard or seen any activity going on with those foos

WELL IT IS ALTA LOMA AFTER ALL LOL.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:06 pm

lol true

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:58 pm

Monte Vista st ? I had no idea that was the varrio. I thought the varrio was on La Grande st right off of Amethyst ave, right across from that Elementary school.

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:12 am

~OSO~ wrote:Monte Vista st ? I had no idea that was the varrio. I thought the varrio was on La Grande st right off of Amethyst ave, right across from that Elementary school.

NAH BRO... THEY CLAIM MONTE VISTA... U TALKIN BOUT RIGHT ACROSS FROM ALTA LOMA ELEMENTARY??? NAH THEY AINT FROM THERE... THEY PROBABLY HIT UP THERE... BUT THEY "HOOD" IS ON MONTE VISTA

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:37 am

Oh alright. So is there a park where these vatos kick it ? I can't remember where I posted this info, but I seen some hit ups on an abandoned house north of Foothill blvd and south of Baseline and west of Vineyard..... I think that's Alta Loma ? It wasn't too far from a park that had a man made lake and some baseball diamonds.

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:45 pm

~OSO~ wrote:Oh alright. So is there a park where these vatos kick it ? I can't remember where I posted this info, but I seen some hit ups on an abandoned house north of Foothill blvd and south of Baseline and west of Vineyard..... I think that's Alta Loma ? It wasn't too far from a park that had a man made lake and some baseball diamonds.

U TALKIN BOUT RED HILL PARK??? NAH THEY AINT REALLY GOT A PARK THEY KICK IT... LIKE THE KINGS DO AT OLD TOWN PARK... THERES A CERTAIN HOUSE THEY KICK IT AT ON MONTE VISTA... LETS JUST SAY ITS AN OLD LADY THAT I GUESS USED TO CLAIM THE VARRIO BACK IN THE DAY

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:48 am

WHOS OVER BY ALTA LOMA HIGH I SOMETIMES SEE SOME YOUNGSTERS KICKN IT THERE OFF FOOTHILL...I IS VLS AN OLD VARRIO?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:14 pm

DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:WHOS OVER BY ALTA LOMA HIGH I SOMETIMES SEE SOME YOUNGSTERS KICKN IT THERE OFF FOOTHILL...I IS VLS AN OLD VARRIO?

fakes homie... i only knew 1 nigga that i went to high school with at alta loma... that really banged... but he was from t-flats... had his hood blasted on his stomach and head... but other than that... u had fakes that claimed onterio... but i alwayz called em out on it... then niggaz claimin they were from los whoopty whoop

but the youngsters that u usually see kickin by foothill is probably them taggers NSR(Nut Sucking Retards)... fuck them niggaz though... they blasted my homie in the head who wasnt even affiliated with any gangs or even looked like a banger

bout vls bein old... ummm... i guess... i seen a picture when they used to claim "cuca" before this area became alta loma

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:29 am

LOL AT NSR THEY HIT UP THE VARRIO ALL OVER THE SOUTHSIDE TELL SOME OF THE YOUNGER HOMIE GOT AT THEM AT DE ANZA PARK DONT SEE TO MANY HIT UPs FROM THEM NOW IN OUR AREA, MOSTLY D4W,D2D,CSU,PARK ST., N D BLOCK NOW BUT WE DONT TRIP OFF THEM JUST TAGG BANGERS.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:27 pm

Hey shyboy do does apartments on 19th St. by the Carls Jr. have any activity cause a while back i heard some foos saying that that was where some foos called Mac Dub Crips stayed at but i wanna know if these are just some fake wannabes
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:36 pm

I met some foo they call Shadow from ALVLSX3 and he looked full blooded black to me but he then said that his dad was black and his mom is mexican he looked like he was full black though but he was dressing up like a cholo you know bald headed white tee dickies shorts with the long white socks, cortezes and locs he said that ALVLS are about 30-40 deep in the streets with some more in the pen funny shit cause he had a deep Barry White type voice but he was speaking Calo or chicano slang and he even had a AL1$3VL tatted up on his back it was some AL and VL on the sides and a dollar sign in the middle of the 13 that tat looked pretty clean he also said that they go at it with the Rotten Thongs which is a dissing name for Rochester Tongans LOL
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:54 am

surcalmex wrote:Hey shyboy do does apartments on 19th St. by the Carls Jr. have any activity cause a while back i heard some foos saying that that was where some foos called Mac Dub Crips stayed at but i wanna know if these are just some fake wannabes

the most activity that area has gotten... was when them tonguans robbed that stater bros... them apartments right there is really nothing... nothing goes on right there... except when i got jumped by 2 mexican bloods from rialto hahaha

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:55 am

DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:LOL AT NSR THEY HIT UP THE VARRIO ALL OVER THE SOUTHSIDE TELL SOME OF THE YOUNGER HOMIE GOT AT THEM AT DE ANZA PARK DONT SEE TO MANY HIT UPs FROM THEM NOW IN OUR AREA, MOSTLY D4W,D2D,CSU,PARK ST., N D BLOCK NOW BUT WE DONT TRIP OFF THEM JUST TAGG BANGERS.

d block is writtin now??? lol... them niggaz is a party crew... i used to go to some of the parties they used to throw... what about USAK(Usually Sucking A Kock)... or DPR... and KMR??? i aint really seen anymore hit ups by them lately

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:41 am

ShyBoy_WExIE wrote:
DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:LOL AT NSR THEY HIT UP THE VARRIO ALL OVER THE SOUTHSIDE TELL SOME OF THE YOUNGER HOMIE GOT AT THEM AT DE ANZA PARK DONT SEE TO MANY HIT UPs FROM THEM NOW IN OUR AREA, MOSTLY D4W,D2D,CSU,PARK ST., N D BLOCK NOW BUT WE DONT TRIP OFF THEM JUST TAGG BANGERS.

d block is writtin now??? lol... them niggaz is a party crew... i used to go to some of the parties they used to throw... what about USAK(Usually Sucking A Kock)... or DPR... and KMR??? i aint really seen anymore hit ups by them lately

YEA D BLOCK WRITES THATS WHERE THERE GETTING ALOT MORE BEEFS...USA IS ALL OVER BUT THE CITY TAGGS THAT UP TOO ON SPOTS THERE GOING TO RIP UP SO ITS HARD TO TELL WHATS, WHAT WITH THEM...I BEEN SEENING RK TAGGED UP ON THE SOUTH SIDE MORE N MORE N HERE WHERE IM AT PARK STREET ALL OVER BUT THERE MOSTLY ONTA SUR YOUNGSTERS.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:33 pm

KMR is still up i know alot of foos from KMR they all stay up on the ES od D ST. and they tagbang but they are about 50 deep in the city of Onterio
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:19 pm

surcalmex wrote:KMR is still up i know alot of foos from KMR they all stay up on the ES od D ST. and they tagbang but they are about 50 deep in the city of Onterio

yeah i know they is right there at them apartments on d and imperial... i just havent seen any hit ups by them lately

u know the homie felon from kmr???

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:19 pm

whup d st and imperial and felon i know who he is but never really talk to him but i know who he is cause i seen him with the homies
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:31 pm

surcalmex wrote:whup d st and imperial and felon i know who he is but never really talk to him but i know who he is cause i seen him with the homies

fa sho... thatz my dog right there

hahaha i rolled down VLS's varrio... that shit was so quiet... thought i saw some tumbleweeds rollin down their street

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next