ALTA LOMA VATOS LOCOS

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ALTA LOMA VATOS LOCOS

Post  Drop Out on Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:38 pm

^LOL SAME WITH NSO HOOD BUT IN THE 90s THEY WERE OUT THERE IN SOME WHAT OF A FORCE.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mothra on Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:36 pm

Old thread but I hung out alot up there in like 1992-1995 or so.. I forgot all about VLs. You would see a VLs tag up here and there but honestly I never saw anybody from there once. They mustve just stayed near Monte Vista and hung out at a homies house or something cause they werent out and about ever.

There were a few from NSO that went to Alta Loma High cause they would always start shit with the taggers from KAR that lived up right above Baseline/Carnelian but those were like the only gangsters we knew of up there. VLS was just some shit you saw once in awhile but nobody ever saw em around.

Back then it was more the tagbangers were the only thing Alta Loma had and those were just dumbass wannabe gangster meth heads that tried to jump on the train when a bunch of us from Ontario met a bunch of them at a party and got stoned with em.
None of em could ever write, and most of em were actually spoiled little white kids that just wanted to try and act hard listening to Snoops Doggystyle instead of some preppy rich fuck.
Shoulda seen em all scatter whenever a real head from anywhere else would hit em up.

Fuck I ran into guys from NSO walking home from Chaffey by Little Man's house everyday and saw plenty more of them then I ever saw of VLS.

Mothra
Associate

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm

YEAH HOMIE NSO HAD NUMBERS IN THE EARLY 90s ILL GIVE EM THAT...THATS WHEN THEY HAD SOME RIDERS ON THERE SIDE BUT THAT CHANGED WHEN MORE N MORE HOMIES FROM THE SOUTH SIDE MOVED UP THERE AND THEY SOON FOUND THEM SELFS OUT NUMBERED N OUT GUN..THATS WHEN THEY CLICKD UP WITH CVTF IN THE LATE 90s/2000 TO GO AT IT WITH US.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  .... on Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:52 pm

AN THAT SHIT DIDNT LAST HUH DICER?
AY FOO IS IT EVER POSSIBLE 4 ENOUGH OUTSIDERs TO MOVE INTO ONTA AN ATLEAST BREAK DOWN S.ONTA??
Made Member

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:58 pm

HUERO*LOKO wrote:AN THAT SHIT DIDNT LAST HUH DICER?
AY FOO IS IT EVER POSSIBLE 4 ENOUGH OUTSIDERs TO MOVE INTO ONTA AN ATLEAST BREAK DOWN S.ONTA??

WE STAY PUSHIN OUTSIDERS OUT THEY REALLY DONT EVEN TRY ANY MORE...NO OUTSIDER EVER HAS AND ONTA SUR BEEN ON THE GRIND FOR A LONG TIME SO NA...THE BIGGIST THREAT TO US THESES DAYS ARE THE DAMN PIGS N THERE LATE NIGHT RAIDS BUT FUCK EM.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  .... on Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:00 pm

DICER wrote:

WE STAY PUSHIN OUTSIDERS OUT THEY REALLY DONT EVEN TRY ANY MORE...NO OUTSIDER EVER HAS AND ONTA SUR BEEN ON THE GRIND FOR A LONG TIME SO NA...THE BIGGIST THREAT TO US THESES DAYS ARE THE DAMN PIGS N THERE LATE NIGHT RAIDS BUT FUCK EM.

DAMN SUR ONTA's ALWAYs GONNA RUN ONTA.THATs WUSSUP FOO.BUT ABOUT THAT NSO SHIT WHAT I DONT GET IS HOW DOEs A HOOD JUST DROP??
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:08 pm

HUERO*LOKO wrote:
DICER wrote:

DAMN SUR ONTA's ALWAYs GONNA RUN ONTA.THATs WUSSUP FOO.BUT ABOUT THAT NSO SHIT WHAT I DONT GET IS HOW DOEs A HOOD JUST DROP??

NSO WAS NEVER A BIG ASS VARRIO SO THEY WERE ALWAYS ON THE DOWN LOW, ALSO ITS HARD TO COME UP IN A CITY WITH A BIG ASS VARRIO LIKE THE BAs..SO ONCE THEY PAST THAT LINE AND THOUGHT THEY HAD SOMETHING GOING AND WANTED WAR WE GAVE IT TO EM AND THEY COULDNT HANDLE...THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE LIKE C9000 AND JUST STAYD COOL BUT THEY GOT BIG HEADS SO IT HAPPENS...ESO IS DOING THE SAMETHING THEY WERE SAYN FUCK OVS FROM THE START SO GOOD LUCK TO THEM.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  .... on Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:12 pm

DICER wrote:
HUERO*LOKO wrote:
DICER wrote:

NSO WAS NEVER A BIG ASS VARRIO SO THEY WERE ALWAYS ON THE DOWN LOW, ALSO ITS HARD TO COME UP IN A CITY WITH A BIG ASS VARRIO LIKE THE BAs..SO ONCE THEY PAST THAT LINE AND THOUGHT THEY HAD SOMETHING GOING AND WANTED WAR WE GAVE IT TO EM AND THEY COULDNT HANDLE...THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE LIKE C9000 AND JUST STAYD COOL BUT THEY GOT BIG HEADS SO IT HAPPENS...ESO IS DOING THE SAMETHING THEY WERE SAYN FUCK OVS FROM THE START SO GOOD LUCK TO THEM.

ORALE.HANDLEs ESE.
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mothra on Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:24 pm

I never got how NSO even survived as long as they did. Were they even very big at all? I mean I saw heads here and there but very far and few between. Fuck even at Chaffey when I went there (90-93) if somebody claimed NSO they got fucked up at lunch by about 10 guys from OVS. Dudes from SS lived all over Onta, I never got how NSO could claim that one little area around 4th and Grove, cause it was still hit up by OVS alot. I swear everybody I knew that was banging or even remotely involved with it and lived in that area too was from south side.
Ill admit I was too young to pay attention and care when I lived on Calaveras but then again I moved over by 4th and Vineyard in like 83 so who knows what times were like back then. I do remember in like 81 or so we were all watching some 3D Elvira movie on tv and somebody got blasted in our front yard at like 10 at night.

Fuck I hate to say it and dont mean no disrespect but NSO even got put in place by YGW and OCP back then too.
I was long gone by the time ESO showed up but I remember being told it was because south side was starting to get serious with YGW and give them alot of beef.
Plenty of those dudes had older brothers and shit from south side though.
Kesoes brother was from south side. Those two used to fight all the time.

Mothra
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Mothra wrote:I never got how NSO even survived as long as they did. Were they even very big at all? I mean I saw heads here and there but very far and few between. Fuck even at Chaffey when I went there (90-93) if somebody claimed NSO they got fucked up at lunch by about 10 guys from OVS. Dudes from SS lived all over Onta, I never got how NSO could claim that one little area around 4th and Grove, cause it was still hit up by OVS alot. I swear everybody I knew that was banging or even remotely involved with it and lived in that area too was from south side.
Ill admit I was too young to pay attention and care when I lived on Calaveras but then again I moved over by 4th and Vineyard in like 83 so who knows what times were like back then. I do remember in like 81 or so we were all watching some 3D Elvira movie on tv and somebody got blasted in our front yard at like 10 at night.

Fuck I hate to say it and dont mean no disrespect but NSO even got put in place by YGW and OCP back then too.
I was long gone by the time ESO showed up but I remember being told it was because south side was starting to get serious with YGW and give them alot of beef.

FOR THE MOST PART NOT TELL THE MID 90s DID OVS N NSO START UP WITH THE BEEF BEFOR THAT IT WAS ONE OF THOSE THINGS WERE THEY WALK A THIN LINE ON IF THEY WANTED TO HANG OR WANTED TO BEEF YA KNOW? IT WAS WHEN A FEW NSO DUDES GOT BALLS AND STARTED TO WANT BEEF THAT THINGS WHEN WRONG...BEFOR THAT WE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT EM...THERES NOTHING WE REALLY NEEDED IN THE NS OF ONTERIO TO MAKE IT AN ALL OUT WAR WE WERE AT IT WITH F13,CSR,P12, AND OTHERS AT THE TIME SO IT WASENT THE NUMBER 1 PRIORITY...WE ALWAYS CLAIM ONTERIOX3 TO SAY IT WAS OUR CITY, THEY NEVER DID...

YEAH THAT ESO IS A NEWER VARRIO AND YEAH ALOT OF THEM YGW HAVE FAMILY FROM OVS SO THATS WHY ALOT STILL ONLY CLAIM YGW AND HAVENT BOUNCED TO THE ESO SIDE AS RESPECT...THE WHOLE OVS/YGW THING JUMP OFF BECAUSE WE DIDNT LIKE EM WRITING ON THE SOUTH SIDE AS MUCH AS THEY WERE AS WELL AS SOME OTHER THINGS..GIRLS,FIGHTS YOU KNOW HOW IT STARTS UP.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Mothra on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:02 pm

Hehehe yeah a bunch of them lived down around D st and more of em near Imperial too I bet that didnt help.
I think it was ZEES that told me one time at a crew meeting some veteranos actually showed up at the park and told them to knock it the fuck off or they were gonna start getting beat down with no remorse. Think that had to be like 92 maybe 93? There was something about a big beef starting between OVS/BAs and a bunch of black gangs in town or something and they told all the homies in YGW to knock off 'the nigger shit' they called it.

Mothra
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  iM A siiLLy FaGg0T on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:28 pm

I KNEW A GIRL THAT LIVED ACROSS THE ST FROM MONTE VISTA IN THE WOODBEND APARTMENTS

SHE SAID SHE NEVER USED TO SEE ANY LIKE CHOLOS WALK AROUND AND SHE DIDNT EVEN KNOW THERE WAS A GANG THERE.

PERSONALLY IVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD ANYTHING FROM VLS BUT WHEN I WALKED DOWNED THERE ALL I SAW WAS MOMS TAKING THEIR KIDS TO SCHOOL

iM A siiLLy FaGg0T
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX on Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:15 pm

DICER wrote:
Mothra wrote:I never got how NSO even survived as long as they did. Were they even very big at all? I mean I saw heads here and there but very far and few between. Fuck even at Chaffey when I went there (90-93) if somebody claimed NSO they got fucked up at lunch by about 10 guys from OVS. Dudes from SS lived all over Onta, I never got how NSO could claim that one little area around 4th and Grove, cause it was still hit up by OVS alot. I swear everybody I knew that was banging or even remotely involved with it and lived in that area too was from south side.

FOR THE MOST PART NOT TELL THE MID 90s DID OVS N NSO START UP WITH THE BEEF BEFOR THAT IT WAS ONE OF THOSE THINGS WERE THEY WALK A THIN LINE ON IF THEY WANTED TO HANG OR WANTED TO BEEF YA KNOW? IT WAS WHEN A FEW NSO DUDES GOT BALLS AND STARTED TO WANT BEEF THAT THINGS WHEN WRONG...BEFOR THAT WE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT EM...THERES NOTHING WE REALLY NEEDED IN THE NS OF ONTERIO TO MAKE IT AN ALL OUT WAR WE WERE AT IT WITH F13,CSR,P12, AND OTHERS AT THE TIME SO IT WASENT THE NUMBER 1 PRIORITY...WE ALWAYS CLAIM ONTERIOX3 TO SAY IT WAS OUR CITY, THEY NEVER DID...

YEAH THAT ESO IS A NEWER VARRIO AND YEAH ALOT OF THEM YGW HAVE FAMILY FROM OVS SO THATS WHY ALOT STILL ONLY CLAIM YGW AND HAVENT BOUNCED TO THE ESO SIDE AS RESPECT...THE WHOLE OVS/YGW THING JUMP OFF BECAUSE WE DIDNT LIKE EM WRITING ON THE SOUTH SIDE AS MUCH AS THEY WERE AS WELL AS SOME OTHER THINGS..GIRLS,FIGHTS YOU KNOW HOW IT STARTS UP.

Ive been hearing more and more lately about NSO recruiting alot lately their recruiting anyone who don't like OVS basically kind of like 18 ST anybody can put in into NSO right now all they want is numbers but the thing is those foos getting put in are all lames who aint down went it comes to going at it with a real varrio and yes my homie who live near corona and 6th was teellign me that alot of those WOB foos are getting put into NSO along with other foos from other tagging crews but their all lames their trying to make some noise but LOL common it's NSO and yeah Alta Loma Vatos Locos only stay in that little more rundowned area round Monte Vista and in those mobile homes near there and Apartments near that area I was talking to some vato from ALVLS and he told me that there only about 50-60 of them in the streets of Alta Loma right know and that they stay mostly in that little area or spread out in Alta Loma
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX on Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:17 pm

Hey Dicer would OVS even care if a little varrio pops up in lets say Creekside? Which is really far away from OVS varrio.
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:35 pm

SHIT I COULD CARELESS WE BEEN DOING OUR THING SO ITS WHAT IT IS...THERES SMALL CLICKS POPN UP ALL THE DAMN TIME SOME I HEAR ABOUT, SOME I DONT BUT THEY NEVER LAST...ONTERIOS A BIG CITY SO THERES ALWAYS GONA BE SOME FOOLS TRYN TO START UP SOMETHING...

WHY THERE SOME CREEKSIDERS TRYN TO COME UP?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:39 pm

AN ABOUT NSO LETN IN ANYONE I BEEN KNOWN THIS LOL THATS WHAT THERE KNOW FOR THATS WHY THEY GET DEEP THEN DROP THE NEXT...THERES BEEN RATAS FROM OVS THAT GO TO NSO FOR HELP SO YOU KNOW THERE LAMES THAT AND THE FACT I KNOW SOME OF THE LAMES FROM WOB AND THERE NOT ABOUT ANYTHING REALLY AS A CREW OR AS ONERS...ATLEAST THE ONES ME N MY HOMIES FUCK WITH WERNT LOL.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:47 pm

SURCALMEX wrote:
DICER wrote:

Ive been hearing more and more lately about NSO recruiting alot lately their recruiting anyone who don't like OVS basically kind of like 18 ST anybody can put in into NSO right now all they want is numbers but the thing is those foos getting put in are all lames who aint down went it comes to going at it with a real varrio and yes my homie who live near corona and 6th was teellign me that alot of those WOB foos are getting put into NSO along with other foos from other tagging crews but their all lames their trying to make some noise but LOL common it's NSO and yeah Alta Loma Vatos Locos only stay in that little more rundowned area round Monte Vista and in those mobile homes near there and Apartments near that area I was talking to some vato from ALVLS and he told me that there only about 50-60 of them in the streets of Alta Loma right know and that they stay mostly in that little area or spread out in Alta Loma

only 50-60 in the streets? thats sounds like ALOT especially for a one street varrio in ALTA LOMA of all places too.
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5973
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:49 pm

YEAH THERES NO WAY THERE 50 DEEP...I WAS IN THERE VARRIO NO ACTIVTY IN THE AREA AND IF THERE 50 DEEP IN THAT SMALL AREA YOU WOULD SEE EM.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:09 pm

I don't buy for one second they got 60 active members on the streets of AL at any one time. Even bigger gangs are having a hard time having that many fools out in the neighborhoods right now.
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5973
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:52 pm

VLS..... I'd guess that they are smaller than CKS.
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:35 pm

LOL @ WHITE wrote:
SURCALMEX wrote:
DICER wrote:

only 50-60 in the streets? thats sounds like ALOT especially for a one street varrio in ALTA LOMA of all places too.

Well that foo said they where pretty much spread out all through the city I dont believe that shit either maybe 30-40 but not not 50-60 but you know how most people always try to make their hood look much more harder than what it really is and exaggerate alot about shit that happens
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:00 pm

I WOULD THINK AT ANY GIVEN DAY KINGS CAN HAVE 60+ ACTIVE MEMBERS MY NUMBERS A BASED ON HOW ACTIVE IT WAS WHEN MY HOMIE LIVED OFF 25th STREET...KINGS HAVE MORE THEN JUST ONE STREET UNLIKE VLS THEY HAVE A NICE BIG AREA...VLS THEY REALLY ONLY HAVE THAT ONE LIL STREET EVERYTHING ELSE IS TOO RICH N NICE FOR A VARRIO TO HOLD DOWN.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:10 pm

DICER wrote:I WOULD THINK AT ANY GIVEN DAY KINGS CAN HAVE 60+ ACTIVE MEMBERS MY NUMBERS A BASED ON HOW ACTIVE IT WAS WHEN MY HOMIE LIVED OFF 25th STREET...KINGS HAVE MORE THEN JUST ONE STREET UNLIKE VLS THEY HAVE A NICE BIG AREA...VLS THEY REALLY ONLY HAVE THAT ONE LIL STREET EVERYTHING ELSE IS TOO RICH N NICE FOR A VARRIO TO HOLD DOWN.

what holmesh!

big bad varrio alta loma vatos locos forever eshe! calle monte vista!

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:17 pm

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE wrote:
DICER wrote:I WOULD THINK AT ANY GIVEN DAY KINGS CAN HAVE 60+ ACTIVE MEMBERS MY NUMBERS A BASED ON HOW ACTIVE IT WAS WHEN MY HOMIE LIVED OFF 25th STREET...KINGS HAVE MORE THEN JUST ONE STREET UNLIKE VLS THEY HAVE A NICE BIG AREA...VLS THEY REALLY ONLY HAVE THAT ONE LIL STREET EVERYTHING ELSE IS TOO RICH N NICE FOR A VARRIO TO HOLD DOWN.

what holmesh!

LOL...DO YOU EVEN LIVE AROUND MONTE VISTA?
ONLY MONTE VISTA I KNOW IS THE STREET THAT SINNERS N MONTCLAIR RIFA CLAIMS, I JUST SEEN THE ALTA LOMA ONE NOT TO LONG AGO ITS QUITE AS FUCK MAN.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:40 pm

DICER wrote:
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE wrote:

what holmesh!

LOL...DO YOU EVEN LIVE AROUND MONTE VISTA?
ONLY MONTE VISTA I KNOW IS THE STREET THAT SINNERS N MONTCLAIR RIFA CLAIMS, I JUST SEEN THE ALTA LOMA ONE NOT TO LONG AGO ITS QUITE AS FUCK MAN.

yeah i live inbetween carnelian and helman... they live inbetween saphire and archibald... its only like 2 miles from where im at... i knew a few heads... especially the brothers flaco and lil man... and "grandma"

monte vista is actually a long street but broken up into sections... it runs from jasper all the way through hermosa... but their "varrio" is the og lol

if u actually look into the history of cucamonga... there is a pic taken from back in the 60's or 70's that was a hit up "cuca vatos locos" or some shit like that in the book... before the whole boundry line came about

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top