FONTANA...

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FONTANA...

Post  American Zombie on Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:06 am

It seems like THL and CGS all moved north of the 10. You don't see shit but some TFK and HHS down there now. Even most of HHS is in WS Fontana now on hemlock ave
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5990
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  SFxSTONER on Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:23 am

cray wrote:It seems like THL and CGS all moved north of the 10. You don't see shit but some TFK and HHS down there now. Even most of HHS is in WS Fontana now on hemlock ave

Yeah, it sounds like they've moved north. For years, Slover was the main drag; at least as far as SF territory. Circle K on Cherry & Slover with the Virgin Mary painted on the side was like the landmark.

Last edited by SFxSTONER on Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:28 am

Yea thats what Ive heard too. Slover and Cherry. Thats why SF still claims Slover St Locos...But I see THL more on Merril ave and cypress by the DMV LOL. far from Slover
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SFxSTONER on Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:37 am

cray wrote:Yea thats what Ive heard too. Slover and Cherry. Thats why SF still claims Slover St Locos...But I see THL more on Merril ave and cypress by the DMV LOL. far from Slover

Merrill and Cypress? LOL. Someone's been busy. Good for them though. One thing I'll say about SF & THL is they were always fair, they never did something without good reason.

Last edited by SFxSTONER on Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:14 pm

Ey Stoner, back in the 80's and early 90's, did the SF CG's and THL's actually live along Slover ave? I went by there earlier today, and its hard to imagine that being their main hood, atleast now. You have a few tiny neighborhoods and tiny trailer parks but thats about it. Theirs still alot of old SF CGS hit ups but the same ones that been there for years. Theirs a red fence just west of Citrus ave on Slover with a old English SF on it. Funny thing is somebody sprayed in a N over the S to make it say North Fontana lol
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SFxSTONER on Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:58 am

You're thinking of the trailer park just west of Citrus on Slover where the bus stop is. I believe the red fence is across the street from it, there's a house next to it. The streets that ran along Slover and Santa Ana have older houses, like Aliso and Manila. I knew a few people that lived on Boyle Ave. Boyle goes from Cherry to Sierra, just north of Slover.
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO on Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:04 am

Have any of you Fontana people ever heard of TLF "Tiny Locotes Fontana"? I had a close homie from there a while back, but havn't seen dude for bout 10 years now...I always figured that they was a VERY small gang or something, him and his boy use to take turns tatting eachother up with the homemade machine, until their whole body was covered up with Fonta shit. Last time I heard he moved out to Redlands and from there just lost contact of him.
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  SFxSTONER on Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:21 pm

I've *heard* of them, remember seeing them hit up a while back. Never knew them though.

Anyone know if South Fontana Loadies is still around? They used to hit up SSL and LDZ. Their main spot was Oak Park in Southridge. They beefed it with HHS in Fontana during their early days out here.

Last edited by SFxSTONER on Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO on Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:11 pm

SFxSTONER wrote:I've *heard* of them, remember seeing them hit up a while back. Never knew them though.

Yeah, glad to hear I'm not the only one that heard of them. I been asking around but no one seems to know. I know there was a few of them out there banging around the late 90s, early 2000s. I wonder if they are still around, being as small as they was, I kinda doubt it...but I would still like to get ahold of homeboy one day. We been through a whole LOT of shit together back in the days...a lot of good times...and a LOT of bad ones. We basically went to hell and back together. Probably the reason why I got a lot of love for the homie.
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SFxSTONER on Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:43 am

Paid_In_Full wrote:We been through a whole LOT of shit together back in the days...a lot of good times...and a LOT of bad ones. We basically went to hell and back together. Probably the reason why I got a lot of love for the homie.

I know exactly what you're talking about, homie. Right now it's like sifting through the ashes for me too.

Last edited by SFxSTONER on Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  FONTAxIE on Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:18 pm

PAISA wrote:Man SSF dont respect,I Whent to fontana for my cuzzins 15th b day A while Back in a salon. when the party was over all my cuzzins whent out side.i stade with my dad n aunt to help them take the recuerdos n stuff.then this one ugly ass mothafucker apearce otha no wear with like 8 foos behind him n says 'you know were ur at' i said 'do i look stupid' he laughs and says this south side fontana holmes real tough with his 8 hommies behind him,as angry as i was i dint do shit,i dint whant my family to see my get jumped u know.fuck those lames. Evil or Very Mad

foo u dont even know what your talkin about sure the gang is not active like it used to be but if u be talkin shit like this in the varrio ull endup in a box
FONTAxIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  FONTAxIE on Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:36 pm

IxERootz wrote:fuKK all u mothafuckas f4m fontana....u fools are just plain fake a&& niggas....i dont give a fukk who u is ill fukk u and ur homeboy up....i live down in southridge and i aint skurred to fukkin meet up, tell u my name, or tell u where i live...fukken bitches....WHAT NOW....Who wanna meet up at like southridge park so i can stikk my thumb up ur ass then make u likk it after u suck my dick!!

HA U FAKE BITCH SHUT THE FUK UP IM GONNA LUAGH MY ASS OFF WEN U GET SHOT SAYING THAT IN TE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD COME TO MY NEIGHBORHOOD AND SAY IT ON JUNIPER AND MERRIL
FONTAxIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO on Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:10 pm

Anybody from Fontana know a cat name Jerry Caseneda?
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

FONTA hhHhmmMMm

Post  ONTAXSUNKIST on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:55 pm

[b]WELL FIRST OFF WHATS UP TO EVERYONE REPEN THAT BIG I.E.. NOW FONTANA GANGS LET ME PUT IT LIKE THIS I AINT HERE DISSIN BUT THE ONLY ONES WHO MAYBE N I MEAN MAYBE GOT SOME PULL AND BE HANDLING THERE SHIT LIKE MEN IS "HARDTIMES" N SOME OF "SOUTH FONTANA" NOW IF YOU TALKIN BOUT *SOUTHRIDGE* LOL PLEASE HOMIE I LIVED THERE FOR AWHILE AND THERE IS NOTHING GANGSTER BOUT SOUTH RIDGE THERE IS NO VARRIOS... WTF BANGIN ON WHAT WHO HOUSE IS BIGGER LMAO! SERIO SHIT THOUGH THEM FOOS FROM *TFK* SHIT IF ANYONE SOME REAL GANGSTAS THEN THEY NO WHATS UP WITH THEM LAMES! THEM FOOS ALREADY HAD BEEN PUT ON CHECK BY ONTA! THEY KNOW WHATS UP BIG HOMIES PUT IT DOWN N IF IM NOT MISTAKIN THEY STILL GETIN CHECKD WHEN THEY IN LOCK DOWN OR WHERE EVER.. FUCKIN LAME FAKE *GANGS* COMIN FROM SOUTH RIDGE IM SORRY FOR THOSE WHO THINK DIFFERENT BUT SERIO STEP INTO A REAL HOOD IN THE A REAL VARRIO THEN STEP BACK THERE AND YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE!!!!!!!!! YOUNGSTERS JUST ACTIN UP TRYNA BE SUMONE THERE NOT CAUSE IT SEEMS COOL! BUT WHEN THEY RUN INTO SOME REAL VATOS FROM A REAL NEIGBOR HOOD THEN THEY CRYIN N BEGGIN OR EVEN CLAIMIN THAT THERE *GANG* ISNT A GANG THEY A TAGGIN KREW!!!! LMAO ..

ONTAXSUNKIST

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  SFxSTONER on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:24 am

ONTAXSUNKIST wrote:WELL FIRST OFF WHATS UP TO EVERYONE REPEN THAT BIG I.E.. NOW FONTANA GANGS LET ME PUT IT LIKE THIS I AINT HERE DISSIN BUT THE ONLY ONES WHO MAYBE N I MEAN MAYBE GOT SOME PULL AND BE HANDLING THERE SHIT LIKE MEN IS "HARDTIMES" N SOME OF "SOUTH FONTANA" NOW IF YOU TALKIN BOUT *SOUTHRIDGE* LOL PLEASE HOMIE I LIVED THERE FOR AWHILE AND THERE IS NOTHING GANGSTER BOUT SOUTH RIDGE THERE IS NO VARRIOS... WTF BANGIN ON WHAT WHO HOUSE IS BIGGER LMAO! SERIO SHIT THOUGH THEM FOOS FROM *TFK* SHIT IF ANYONE SOME REAL GANGSTAS THEN THEY NO WHATS UP WITH THEM LAMES! THEM FOOS ALREADY HAD BEEN PUT ON CHECK BY ONTA! THEY KNOW WHATS UP BIG HOMIES PUT IT DOWN N IF IM NOT MISTAKIN THEY STILL GETIN CHECKD WHEN THEY IN LOCK DOWN OR WHERE EVER.. FUCKIN LAME FAKE *GANGS* COMIN FROM SOUTH RIDGE IM SORRY FOR THOSE WHO THINK DIFFERENT BUT SERIO STEP INTO A REAL HOOD IN THE A REAL VARRIO THEN STEP BACK THERE AND YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE!!!!!!!!! YOUNGSTERS JUST ACTIN UP TRYNA BE SUMONE THERE NOT CAUSE IT SEEMS COOL! BUT WHEN THEY RUN INTO SOME REAL VATOS FROM A REAL NEIGBOR HOOD THEN THEY CRYIN N BEGGIN OR EVEN CLAIMIN THAT THERE *GANG* ISNT A GANG THEY A TAGGIN KREW!!!! LMAO ..

The way things are now really have no bearing on how things were in say 1991/92. Let's put things into context for a minute. The gangs, crews, whatever that came out of Southridge were due to outsiders (mainly HHS) coming into the neighborhood, setting up shop and acting like they ran shit. SF and THL weren't concerned with it until HHS started crossing them out on Slover, Live Oak, etc. Not trying to give a history lesson here, but the point is that those crews were the ones that put in work while others weren't too worried about it. If you look now, HHS is gone from Southridge for the most part. So I'd say they were successful at what they did. How they conduct themselves from that point on is another matter. Dicer was talking about some of this stuff earlier. Really it comes down to accountability and people being responsible for their actions.
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Mothra on Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:46 pm

TFK?? Were they ever clicked up with TDK back in the 90s??
I seem to remember seeing them up alot back during the whole YGW/TDK beef when would go back and forth from Onta to Fonta all the time..
Whatever happened to TDK anyways?

And MB? (Those guys were a pretty bad ass writing crew til they started in on all the tagbanger shit..)

Mothra
Associate

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX on Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:53 pm

Mothra wrote:TFK?? Were they ever clicked up with TDK back in the 90s??
I seem to remember seeing them up alot back during the whole YGW/TDK beef when would go back and forth from Onta to Fonta all the time..
Whatever happened to TDK anyways?

And MB? (Those guys were a pretty bad ass writing crew til they started in on all the tagbanger shit..)

TDK turned into WSF Diablos
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

UNDERSTANDABLE..

Post  ONTAXSUNKIST on Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:22 am

YEAH YOU GOT SOME POINTS HOMIE BUT FOR REAL THEY DONT STAND WITH THERE ACTIONS THEM FOOLS STRIGHT PULL OUT GUNS ON ANYONE AND EVERYONE BUT THEN WHEN THEY GETIN CHECKD BY BIG HOMIES THEY EITHER DENY IT OR POINT FINGERS YOU NO WHAT I MEAN N IM NOT SAYING FOR EVERY GANG IN FONTANA BUT FOR REAL THEM LIL *CREWS.. CLICKS* IN SOUTH RIDGE.. HONSTLY THEY AINT SHIT EVEN IF HHS AINT BANGING IN THE RIDGE ANYMORE ALOT OF THEM FOOLS LOCKD UP OR JUST PROBABLY GOT TIRED OF THE BANGING NON SINCE.. THE CREWS OR GANGS IN SOUTHRIDGE AINT EVEN ON THE MAP NOR ARE THEY MADE CLICK! THEY DONT NO WHICH ONE THEY WANNA BE *GANG* OR *TAGIN CREW* EITHER ONE BOTH HAVE TO PAY FOR THE SHIT THEY TRY AND PULL BUT I GUESS THATS THAT

ONTAXSUNKIST

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  SFxSTONER on Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:54 pm

Dicer was saying they didn't even know who OVS was.

Last edited by SFxSTONER on Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Sun May 03, 2009 9:01 pm

ONTAXSUNKIST wrote:[b]WELL FIRST OFF WHATS UP TO EVERYONE REPEN THAT BIG I.E.. NOW FONTANA GANGS LET ME PUT IT LIKE THIS I AINT HERE DISSIN BUT THE ONLY ONES WHO MAYBE N I MEAN MAYBE GOT SOME PULL AND BE HANDLING THERE SHIT LIKE MEN IS "HARDTIMES" N SOME OF "SOUTH FONTANA" NOW IF YOU TALKIN BOUT *SOUTHRIDGE* LOL PLEASE HOMIE I LIVED THERE FOR AWHILE AND THERE IS NOTHING GANGSTER BOUT SOUTH RIDGE THERE IS NO VARRIOS... WTF BANGIN ON WHAT WHO HOUSE IS BIGGER LMAO! SERIO SHIT THOUGH THEM FOOS FROM *TFK* SHIT IF ANYONE SOME REAL GANGSTAS THEN THEY NO WHATS UP WITH THEM LAMES! THEM FOOS ALREADY HAD BEEN PUT ON CHECK BY ONTA! THEY KNOW WHATS UP BIG HOMIES PUT IT DOWN N IF IM NOT MISTAKIN THEY STILL GETIN CHECKD WHEN THEY IN LOCK DOWN OR WHERE EVER.. FUCKIN LAME FAKE *GANGS* COMIN FROM SOUTH RIDGE IM SORRY FOR THOSE WHO THINK DIFFERENT BUT SERIO STEP INTO A REAL HOOD IN THE A REAL VARRIO THEN STEP BACK THERE AND YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE!!!!!!!!! YOUNGSTERS JUST ACTIN UP TRYNA BE SUMONE THERE NOT CAUSE IT SEEMS COOL! BUT WHEN THEY RUN INTO SOME REAL VATOS FROM A REAL NEIGBOR HOOD THEN THEY CRYIN N BEGGIN OR EVEN CLAIMIN THAT THERE *GANG* ISNT A GANG THEY A TAGGIN KREW!!!! LMAO ..

LOL @ this retarded ass post.
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Sun May 03, 2009 9:30 pm

lol
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Sun May 03, 2009 10:16 pm

... wrote:
ONTAXSUNKIST wrote:[b]WELL FIRST OFF WHATS UP TO EVERYONE REPEN THAT BIG I.E.. NOW FONTANA GANGS LET ME PUT IT LIKE THIS I AINT HERE DISSIN BUT THE ONLY ONES WHO MAYBE N I MEAN MAYBE GOT SOME PULL AND BE HANDLING THERE SHIT LIKE MEN IS "HARDTIMES" N SOME OF "SOUTH FONTANA" NOW IF YOU TALKIN BOUT *SOUTHRIDGE* LOL PLEASE HOMIE I LIVED THERE FOR AWHILE AND THERE IS NOTHING GANGSTER BOUT SOUTH RIDGE THERE IS NO VARRIOS... WTF BANGIN ON WHAT WHO HOUSE IS BIGGER LMAO! SERIO SHIT THOUGH THEM FOOS FROM *TFK* SHIT IF ANYONE SOME REAL GANGSTAS THEN THEY NO WHATS UP WITH THEM LAMES! THEM FOOS ALREADY HAD BEEN PUT ON CHECK BY ONTA! THEY KNOW WHATS UP BIG HOMIES PUT IT DOWN N IF IM NOT MISTAKIN THEY STILL GETIN CHECKD WHEN THEY IN LOCK DOWN OR WHERE EVER.. FUCKIN LAME FAKE *GANGS* COMIN FROM SOUTH RIDGE IM SORRY FOR THOSE WHO THINK DIFFERENT BUT SERIO STEP INTO A REAL HOOD IN THE A REAL VARRIO THEN STEP BACK THERE AND YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE!!!!!!!!! YOUNGSTERS JUST ACTIN UP TRYNA BE SUMONE THERE NOT CAUSE IT SEEMS COOL! BUT WHEN THEY RUN INTO SOME REAL VATOS FROM A REAL NEIGBOR HOOD THEN THEY CRYIN N BEGGIN OR EVEN CLAIMIN THAT THERE *GANG* ISNT A GANG THEY A TAGGIN KREW!!!! LMAO ..

HE MAY HAVE NOT HAVE SAID THE RIGHT WORDS BUT THATS HOW ALOT OF VARRIOS VIEW SR...AND I ALREADY SAID WHATS WHAT ON THE WHOLE ONTA/TFK SHIT SO YA.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO on Sun May 03, 2009 10:23 pm

Despite what some may think about the looks of the Southridge community, TFK aren't no lames...all the ones I met did put it down for theirs. I think most of us could vouch for that.
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Sun May 03, 2009 10:26 pm

Paid_in_full wrote:Despite the looks of the Southridge community, TFK aren't no lames...all the ones I met did put it down for theirs. I think most of us could vouch for that.

I AGREE THERE NO LAMES SHIT TAGGERS HAVE THERE Gs TOO BUT MOST VATOS FROM OLDER VARRIOS LOOK AT TFK IN SR LIKE DUDES LOOK AT CRIPS N BLOODS IN NICE AREAS.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Sun May 03, 2009 10:27 pm

DICER wrote:
... wrote:

HE MAY HAVE NOT HAVE SAID THE RIGHT WORDS BUT THATS HOW ALOT OF VARRIOS VIEW SR...AND I ALREADY SAID WHATS WHAT ON THE WHOLE ONTA/TFK SHIT SO YA.

na dicer, the whole post was idiotic...i dont care if varrios supposably view SR that way or not. dude don't know what hes talking about.
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top