FONTANA...

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FONTANA...

Post  American Zombie on Sun May 03, 2009 10:29 pm

DICER wrote:
Paid_in_full wrote:Despite the looks of the Southridge community, TFK aren't no lames...all the ones I met did put it down for theirs. I think most of us could vouch for that.

I AGREE THERE NO LAMES SHIT TAGGERS HAVE THERE Gs TOO BUT MOST VATOS FROM OLDER VARRIOS LOOK AT TFK IN SR LIKE DUDES LOOK AT CRIPS N BLOODS IN NICE AREAS.

how many times and how many people need to break it down for you? SR is not a nice area. I can understand because they are track homes built in the 80s it gives off the impression it may be ' nice' but thiers nothing higher class or rich about it so what makes it 'nice'?

American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Sun May 03, 2009 10:42 pm

... wrote:
DICER wrote:
Paid_in_full wrote:Despite the looks of the Southridge community, TFK aren't no lames...all the ones I met did put it down for theirs. I think most of us could vouch for that.

I AGREE THERE NO LAMES SHIT TAGGERS HAVE THERE Gs TOO BUT MOST VATOS FROM OLDER VARRIOS LOOK AT TFK IN SR LIKE DUDES LOOK AT CRIPS N BLOODS IN NICE AREAS.

how many times and how many people need to break it down for you? SR is not a nice area. I can understand because they are track homes built in the 80s it gives off the impression it may be ' nice' but thiers nothing higher class or rich about it so what makes it 'nice'?

YOU DONT GOT BRAKE SHIT DOWN FOR ME I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT SR IM JUST TELLN HOW OLDER VARRIOS VIEW THE AREA N YOU SAY YOU DONT CARE BUT YOU KEEP POSTING IF I SAY ANYTHING CLOSE TO BEING BAD ABOUT SR...HOW MANY TIMES YOU GONA GET BUTT HURT ON A AREA YOU DONT LIVE IN? IM USING THE NEW BOOTY Bs N Cs AS AN EXAAMPLE...KICK BACK DAMN YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT FONTA I GOT YOU ON MY ASS...I ALSO NEVER SAID HIGH CLASS OR RICH DID I?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Sun May 03, 2009 10:48 pm

DICER wrote:
... wrote:
DICER wrote:

YOU DONT GOT BRAKE SHIT DOWN FOR ME I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT SR IM JUST TELLN HOW OLDER VARRIOS VIEW THE AREA N YOU SAY YOU DONT CARE BUT YOU KEEP POSTING IF I SAY ANYTHING CLOSE TO BEING BAD ABOUT SR...HOW MANY TIMES YOU GONA GET BUTT HURT ON A AREA YOU DONT LIVE IN? IM USING THE NEW BOOTY Bs N Cs AS AN EXAAMPLE...KICK BACK DAMN YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT FONTA I GOT YOU ON MY ASS...I ALSO NEVER SAID HIGH CLASS OR RICH DID I?

No, im specifically telling you I don't care how 'they' supposably view, as in their view don't equal reality, so it shouldn't go uncorrected. Not as in " i dont care if people spread bullshit". and thats not true, I do not just blindly defend Fontana, I just hate bullshit spreading, about any place.

American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX on Sun May 03, 2009 11:05 pm

It depends what part of Southridge you go to 3 of my uncles live in different areas in the WS and SS of SR by Cherry and Country Village and there you see youngsters walking and somewhat activity especially in the parks and then yesterday I was kicking and drinking with my lil brother and some homies at a homies pad on the NE part of SR and we lest like at 2:30am and during this time the street was all calm and quiet this is the newer side of SR where the houses are a bit bigger by Cherry and Jurupa

SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Sun May 03, 2009 11:10 pm

SURCALMEX wrote:It depends what part of Southridge you go to 3 of my uncles live in different areas in the WS and SS of SR by Cherry and Country Village and there you see youngsters walking and somewhat activity especially in the parks and then yesterday I was kicking and drinking with my lil brother and some homies at a homies pad on the NE part of SR and we lest like at 2:30am and during this time the street was all calm and quiet this is the newer side of SR where the houses are a bit bigger by Cherry and Jurupa

Yea SR is pretty big now. Theirs the side built in the 80's/early 90's mostly. this is where the activity is. Thiers the other side that was just built within the last 5 years, with big homes and no gang activity. People can easily get these 2 mixed up.

American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ on Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:57 am

THL's or NHL's ?

Last edited by ~OSO~ on Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:57 am

THL The Hood Locos is a South Fontana clique. NHLs Neighborhood Locos claims West Side Fontana and their main enemies have always been South Fontana.

South Fontana to me is known as a extra 'set tripin' type of gang I guess you can say. They aint really cool with anyone and are trigger happy. Start beefs with everyone. Fontana varrios have failed to fall in line with any southsider/city unity that a few other cities in SB County were able to do when they were 'told to' I guess you can say.

American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:46 am

Got Yo I.P. wrote:THL The Hood Locos is a South Fontana clique. NHLs Neighborhood Locos claims West Side Fontana and their main enemies have always been South Fontana.

South Fontana to me is known as a extra 'set tripin' type of gang I guess you can say. They aint really cool with anyone and are trigger happy. Start beefs with everyone. Fontana varrios have failed to fall in line with any southsider/city unity that a few other cities in SB County were able to do when they were 'told to' I guess you can say.

IT COULD BE THE FACT THAT FONTA DOES HAVE A GOOD NUMBER OF OUTSIDERS WHO MIGHT TRY N SET UP WHERE IN OTHER CITY IT MIGHT NOT GO THAT WAY BECAUSE OF THE AMOUNT OF GANGS IN THE AREA IS HIGH OR BECAUSE THE AREAS IS ON LOCK BY AN OLD ESTABLISH VARRIO...SO SOUTH FONTA OR ANY FONTA VARRIO FOR THAT MATTER MIGHT BE TIRED OF OUTSIDERS STARTING UP LIL CLICKS...JUST IMO.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ on Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:37 am

Got Yo I.P. wrote:THL The Hood Locos is a South Fontana clique. NHLs Neighborhood Locos claims West Side Fontana and their main enemies have always been South Fontana.

NHL / THL and CG's, Chingones / CG'S, Crazy Girls, I would always get those confused.

South Fonta, had a good relationship with Pomona North side.

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ on Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:41 am

DICER wrote:

IT COULD BE THE FACT THAT FONTA DOES HAVE A GOOD NUMBER OF OUTSIDERS WHO MIGHT TRY N SET UP WHERE IN OTHER CITY IT MIGHT NOT GO THAT WAY BECAUSE OF THE AMOUNT OF GANGS IN THE AREA IS HIGH OR BECAUSE THE AREAS IS ON LOCK BY AN OLD ESTABLISH VARRIO...SO SOUTH FONTA OR ANY FONTA VARRIO FOR THAT MATTER MIGHT BE TIRED OF OUTSIDERS STARTING UP LIL CLICKS...JUST IMO.

This was way before the whole setting up shop issue. I'm talking from the late 70's to the early mid 90's. South Fonta would just start shit with other vatos.

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:22 pm

DICER wrote:

Alot of enemies are the outsiders but my point is they were never willing to sqash the Fontana Vs Fontana beefs either. While a few other cities are willing to work together or atleast not start more shit. Like Rialto for example has alot of outsiders and Sage St is known to beef with them all but even within Rialto Ss, Ns and Es (maybe even WS) varrios all seem to have some respect for each other and try not to cause a war. Same could be said for the Verudugo varrios. and theirs a few other spots like that in IE, but in Fontana no. Theirs no city unity either and they won't work together.plus the beef with outsider gangs

American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:29 pm

In San Bernardino I would say it's more of an off and on thing, now obviously in the present their is no major problems with the different varrios but there has been in the past and they occasionally flare up.

TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7337

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:46 pm

Yea but its not constant and forever. They're more oraganized and listen to higher ups. but in Fontana they just do what they feel like and are more reckless.

American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:13 pm

~OSO~ wrote:NHL / THL and CG's, Chingones / CG'S, Crazy Girls, I would always get those confused.

LOL, it was the same with me. I used to get Fontana The Hood Locos and Fontana Neighborhood Locos mixed up like a motherfucker. The names are too similar.

P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ on Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:03 pm

Paid_in_full wrote:
~OSO~ wrote:NHL / THL and CG's, Chingones / CG'S, Crazy Girls, I would always get those confused.

LOL, it was the same with me. I used to get Fontana The Hood Locos and Fontana Neighborhood Locos mixed up like a motherfucker. The names are too similar.

Yup, then I would see South Fonta CG's, not knowing if that was Crazy Girls or Chingones ? Those bitches were down too.

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:15 pm

Since I mentioned NHL's, I thought I would put this out there. One of my co-workers from years ago told me that his older brother, who grew up in Fontana and a vato from L.A. who moved to Fontana, started Hard Times.

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  smooth909 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:52 am

hey i heard tuke and ssf beef now anyone know wats up with that

smooth909
Associate

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX on Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:22 pm

I have been noticing these foos on youtube claiming ALC from Fontana anybody heard of them it seems to me like they got beef with NSF SLC
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil on Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:53 pm

lol...wtf was that aha

W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:56 pm

I remember ALC been around at least since I was in high school. from 2000 to 2005 around those years they were known as a party crew that seemed to have beef with everyone. It seemed like everybody I knew had beef with this ALC even though I myself never ran into them or anything. I wasn't into the party crew scene so that's probably why. But most the gangs in fontana and crews had ALC on their enemy list. I was surprised to hear their even around still.

American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:12 pm

@ the end of the vid. " oh wheres the strap fool like I was soo going to use that shit like damn well I guess Ill post this on youtube"

American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  ache_bullet on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:09 pm

Alc worst enemy is hard times but alc dont really through parties no more dere kind of like a gang now...varrio prettyboys hahahah...

ache_bullet
Wannabe

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:07 pm

I notice KAM is crossing out HHS now. Damn I remember when I first seen KAM hit up last year I thought it was just one person from KAM, now I'm seeing a lot of different nick names for KAM, So they are getting numbers mostly concentrated between HHS and NHLs area around Elm, Poplar, Randal ave.

American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:27 am

I read this on myspace, on the page SSF made dissing LK.

just showin some of that felony flats inland empire love lil scrapper ie wsf peckerwoods gang athol street click you know how we do still saying fuck a headgiver fuck latina kweers and ldks puro ie big bad fonta

I remember somebody, forgot exactly who, posted a list saying Fontana had a gang called Felony Flats..Never heard of it, But this person also goes on to claim WS Fontana Althol St PW. Now, I know somebody there does claim PW, because I see their hit ups, and taken pics of them. Bullet, you know these people? lol

American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Coka on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:53 am

im the one who told you bout felony flats. lol

Coka
Soldier

Number of posts : 269