Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking news. Obama comes on TV to soak up credit over Bin Laden killing!

+4
W.Devil
P_LOKO
Hazzard909
American Zombie
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Breaking news. Obama comes on TV to soak up credit over Bin Laden killing! Empty Breaking news. Obama comes on TV to soak up credit over Bin Laden killing!

Post  American Zombie Sun May 01, 2011 11:51 pm

Obama comes on TV to soak up credit over Bin Laden killing! But does not take credit for any of the predator drone strikes he ordered that ended up killing hundreds of innocent women and children. Surprised silent scratch Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Breaking news. Obama comes on TV to soak up credit over Bin Laden killing! Empty Re: Breaking news. Obama comes on TV to soak up credit over Bin Laden killing!

Post  Guest Sun May 01, 2011 11:57 pm

politics is a dirty game. But, where would we be without it? Under religous politics? All the same. RIP to all the innocent victims of war though. War sux but it has been this way since the beginning of times right? 4 more years

Back to top Go down

Breaking news. Obama comes on TV to soak up credit over Bin Laden killing! Empty Re: Breaking news. Obama comes on TV to soak up credit over Bin Laden killing!

Post  American Zombie Mon May 02, 2011 12:17 am

Yep, politics is dirty, which is why I don't endorse or cheer these people on. They're shameless.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazzard909 Mon May 02, 2011 1:57 am

Adolf Hitler's death announcement: May 1st 1945

Osama Bin Laden's death announcement: May 1st 2011

Hazzard909
Soldier

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon May 02, 2011 3:03 am

Damn, so clap clap, sprayed raid, that's that.... and they just done smoked a blunt afterwards huh?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Mon May 02, 2011 5:21 am

this thread is gay

Fuck OsamaK...rest in piss beeeeeeiiiiiitttttcccchhhh.....

lol...does anyone else picture Osama going out like Scarface? haha...goin down blastin in his mansion...*waits for the photoshops*....
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Mon May 02, 2011 2:14 pm

Yea wyte, hes dead. Good. But the jokes on the American people.

10 years later, trillions of dollars later, thousands of US troops dead..

But yeah, they finally got the old man. Horaay.

All well and good, they got him.
What pissed me off is is obama couldn't wait to come on TV and soak up all the credit, making it sound like he played a major roll in this. Already in campaign mode.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SFxSTONER Mon May 02, 2011 2:37 pm

If you look around on different sites, people are already saying "The war is working, let's keep fighting". When does the shit end though? The country is bankrupt and people are broke. It would be a different story if rich folks were sending their kids off to war.
SFxSTONER
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  3l3m3ntal Tue May 03, 2011 5:20 am

cray wrote:Yea wyte, hes dead. Good. But the jokes on the American people.

What pissed me off is is obama couldn't wait to come on TV and soak up all the credit, making it sound like he played a major roll in this. Already in campaign mode.

3l3m3ntal
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazzard909 Tue May 03, 2011 12:06 pm

corruption and oil.. the government could care less about bin laden

Hazzard909
Soldier

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Tue May 03, 2011 5:50 pm

W.Devil wrote:this thread is gay

lol...does anyone else picture Osama going out like Scarface? haha...goin down blastin in his mansion...*waits for the photoshops*....
they said he didnt even blast back, he didnt even have a gun i think. just shit em in the eye, brains all over the floor...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Tue May 03, 2011 5:51 pm

im pretty sure no matter what he does people are gonna complain about it one way or another. plus he didnt start the war, just tryin to finish it.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed May 04, 2011 12:24 am

DontxTrip wrote:
W.Devil wrote:this thread is gay

they said he didnt even blast back, he didnt even have a gun i think. just shit em in the eye, brains all over the floor...

Brains C walkin on the pavement? Green shit oozin out?
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 04, 2011 2:17 am

cray wrote:Yep, politics is dirty, which is why I don't endorse or cheer these people on. They're shameless.

Indeed they are. I think Obama is a puppet. Like all the rest. Although, it is more his image/symbol that I appreciate. What it means for black youth and any other youth that may identify with it. He is also a mirror for Americans to see the great racism that still exists. Having to provide a birth cert. and transcripts; the tea party. Underneath it all, I do believe that all presidents do bring their individual agenda's on a small scale. His to me is that he REALLY does cares about poor people and education and health care for people who can't afford it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 04, 2011 2:26 am

When Obama was elected I told alot of people that Osama was going to be found. I just saw it like a scene of a play. I knew it would happen to benefit his campaign for a new term. Much like Bush used the finding of Hussein to benefit him politically. The General public is incredibly gullable, and the gov. exploits this truth. Look at the symbol of Saddam bein found literally in a "hole in the ground." What i'm saying is-these events I believe are orchestrated events all to put on a show and eventually is leading to something bigger than the imagination. Osama could be somewhere with a face change and off "assignment" Or he could have been a real terrorist at heart but i'm not completely sold on that. No body? Military didn't know? I think its a play.

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed May 04, 2011 2:49 am

DontxTrip wrote:

im pretty sure no matter what he does people are gonna complain about it one way or another. plus he didnt start the war, just tryin to finish it.

He didn't start it but hes starting more wars. He's been escalating the war and increased predator drone strikes.

True, no matter what people will complain, that's just life. But what are they complaining about? Some are complaining because they want it all ended, while others are complaining because hes not killing enough.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed May 04, 2011 3:11 am

niners wrote:
cray wrote:Yep, politics is dirty, which is why I don't endorse or cheer these people on. They're shameless.

Indeed they are. I think Obama is a puppet. Like all the rest. Although, it is more his image/symbol that I appreciate. What it means for black youth and any other youth that may identify with it. He is also a mirror for Americans to see the great racism that still exists. Having to provide a birth cert. and transcripts; the tea party. Underneath it all, I do believe that all presidents do bring their individual agenda's on a small scale. His to me is that he REALLY does cares about poor people and education and health care for people who can't afford it.

I was never a supporter of his but I did agree with some of his positions that he ran on. But as always he didn't deliver on his promises. I can go on and on bashing him but theirs no point. In the end it's the entire system that is rotten and it goes far behind one man.
The birth certificate stuff was just a huge distraction. Theirs always a political circus that gets people thinking about irrelevant shit.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed May 04, 2011 5:34 am

Obama is wack though for trying to take personal credit for all this. Watch his speech...I this...I that..motherfucker..you didn't do shit but give the go ahead.

This had been years in the making before he even took office...and some of the intell leading to UBL gettin merk'd was got through waterboarding...which..Obama banned, lol...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed May 04, 2011 5:36 am

cray wrote:
niners wrote:

I was never a supporter of his but I did agree with some of his positions that he ran on. But as always he didn't deliver on his promises. I can go on and on bashing him but theirs no point. In the end it's the entire system that is rotten and it goes far behind one man.
The birth certificate stuff was just a huge distraction. Theirs always a political circus that gets people thinking about irrelevant shit.

Birth certificate is fake son...aint you seen the Alex Jones video? lol....
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed May 04, 2011 3:48 pm

The real winners in all of this is probably Pakistan, or at least the government there. Since 02, they were given at least 21 billion dollars in US foreign aid in hopes they would find and turn in OBL. But why turn his ass in when your getting billions each year to find him? Might as well keep the money flowing. Milk it for all you can.
I find it insulting that the US govt steals from people in the US to dole out to foreign governments and dictators.

Oh and the conspiracy theorist are going to have a fucking good time if this article I just seen is true.

but you know what, they really deserve it this time.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20059739-503544.html?tag=breakingnews

Obama: I won't release bin Laden death photos
Posted by Brian Montopoli 879 comments

24digg ShareE-mailPrintFont
President Obama interviewed on "60 Minutes," May 4, 2011. (Credit: CBS)
Updated 3:16 p.m. Eastern Time

In an interview with Steve Kroft for this Sunday's "60 Minutes" conducted today, President Obama said he won't release post-mortem images of Osama bin Laden taken to prove his death.

"It is important to make sure that very graphic photos of somebody who was shot in the head are not floating around as an incitement to additional violence or as a propaganda tool," said the president.

"We don't trot out this stuff as trophies," Mr. Obama added. "The fact of the matter is, this is somebody who was deserving of the justice that he received."

The president said he had discussed the issue with his intelligence team, including Defense Secretary Robert Gates and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and that they agree with the decision. White House press secretary Jay Carney said Wednesday that Mr. Obama made the decision today.

In explaining his choice not to release the photo, Mr. Obama said that "we don't need to spike the football." He said that "given the graphic nature of these photos it would create a national security risk."

The president told Kroft he saw the photos following the raid on the compound and knew that bin Laden had been killed.

"We discussed this internally," he said. "Keep in mind that we are absolutely certain that this was him. We've done DNA sampling and testing. And so there is no doubt that we killed Osama bin Laden."

President Obama interviewed on "60 Minutes," May 4, 2011. (Credit: CBS News) When Kroft noted that there are people in Pakistan and elsewhere who believe bin Laden is still alive, the president said "we we monitoring worldwide reaction."
"There is no doubt that Osama bin Laden is dead," he said. "Certainly there is no doubt among al Qaeda members that he is dead. So we don't think that a photograph in and of itself is going to make any difference."

"There are going to be some folks who deny it," he added. "The fact of the matter is, you will not see bin Laden walking on this earth again."

Video of the comments will appear on the CBS "Evening News" on Wednesday.

TRANSCRIPT: Obama discusses decision not to release images on "60 Minutes"

Asked about the decision Wednesday, Carney said "there are obviously arguments to be made on either side."

"The fact of the matter is, as the president described, these are graphic photographs of someone who was shot in the face -- the head, rather," he said. "It is not in our national security interests to allow those images, as has been in the past been the case, to become icons to rally opinion against the United States. The president's number one priority is the safety and security of American citizens at home and Americans abroad. There is no need to release these photographs to establish Osama bin Laden's identity. And he saw no other compelling reason to release them, given the potential for national security risks. And further, because he believes, as he said so clearly, this is not who we are."

"He wanted to hear the opinions of others, but he was very clear about his view on this," Carney added. "And, obviously, his decision is categorical." He said it applied to "all visual evidence" of bin Laden's death, including video of his burial at sea.

Bin Laden news gives Obama 11-point approval bump

Bush declines Obama invitation to ground zero

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-SC, called the decision a "mistake."

"The whole purpose of sending our soldiers into the compound, rather than an aerial bombardment, was to obtain indisputable proof of bin Laden's death," he said.

Neil Livingstone, Chairman and CEO of Executive Action and author of nine books on terrorism, also disagreed with the decision.

"If we can't conclusively demonstrate that indeed he is dead there will be those who say he is still out there," he told CBS News. "Al Qaeda might even try to keep his legacy going and say 'they got someone else, they didn't really get him.'"

Sarah Palin registered his disapproval on Twitter.

"Show photo as warning to others seeking America's destruction. No pussy-footing around, no politicking, no drama;it's part of the mission," she wrote.

Osama bin Laden had cash, phone numbers sewn in clothes

White House changes story: Bin Laden unarmed

Cables: U.S. near bin Laden in '08, didn't know it

Republican House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers said earlier in the day that the Obama administration should not release the gruesome post-mortem images, saying it could complicate the job for American troops overseas. Rogers told CBS News he has seen a post-mortem photo.

"The risks of release outweigh the benefits," Rogers said. "Conspiracy theorists around the world will just claim the photos are doctored anyway, and there is a real risk that releasing the photos will only serve to inflame public opinion in the Middle East."

"Imagine how the American people would react if Al Qaeda killed one of our troops or military leaders, and put photos of the body on the Internet," Rogers continued. "Osama bin Laden is not a trophy - he is dead and let's now focus on continuing the fight until Al Qaeda has been eliminated."

President Barack Obama delivers a statement in the East Room of the White House on the mission against Osama bin Laden, May 1, 2011. (Credit: White House/Pete Souza)
Skeptics have called on the United States to release photos of bin Laden, who officials say was shot in the face during a raid on his compound, in order to prove that the al Qaeda leader is really dead.

The White House had said it was debating whether to release the photographs. CIA director Leon Panetta told CBS News Tuesday that he thought a photo would be released, though he said the White House would make the final decision.

CBS News national security correspondent David Martin has been told the photographs are "very gruesome" and won't be for the "squeamish."

"I've had it described to me and it does sound very gruesome," he said. "Remember, bin Laden was shot twice at close range, once in the chest and once in the head, right above his left eye, and that bullet opened his skull, exposing the brain, and it also blew out his eye. So these are not going to be pictures for the squeamish."

Two Republican senators -- Saxby Chambliss, R-GA, Vice Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee and the Armed Services Committee, and Sen. Kelly Ayotte, R-NH, a member of the Armed Services Committee - told CBS News Wednesday they had seen post-mortem photographs of bin Laden. No Democrats have said they have seen the images.

Photoshopped images purporting to show bin Laden after he was killed have already surfaced on the Internet.

Special Report: The killing of Osama bin Laden
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed May 04, 2011 10:43 pm

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/383525/may-03-2011/obama-takes-credit-for-bin-laden-s-assassination?xrs=share_copy

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SFxSTONER Wed May 04, 2011 11:18 pm

Obama's been sitting on this since at least February. Compare his 2011 & 2012 defense budgets. What events before February (when the budget is released) would cause him to reduce military spending by $444 billion?

Fact of the matter is, one guy's death won't give folks their jobs or houses back, or reduce the deficit. If Obama brings the troops home & cuts a significant portion out of our debt, then people will start to believe him. Right now though, Bin Laden's killing looks like a cheap move to get votes in the next election or an excuse to keep the war going.
SFxSTONER
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu May 05, 2011 2:31 pm

Who's next to step up to the plate?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri May 06, 2011 4:36 pm

Doesn't matter.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri May 06, 2011 11:43 pm

P_LOKO wrote:Who's next to step up to the plate?

Osama was the head...but he isn't the last HVT...Mullah Omar and Zawahiri need to get it next.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next