Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man shot to death by Fontana PD.

3 posters

Go down

Man shot to death by Fontana PD. Empty Man shot to death by Fontana PD.

Post  American Zombie Sun May 15, 2011 6:46 pm

UPDATE: Suspect is shot to death by Fontana officer; new details of the incident are released by Coroner's Division

The Fontana Police Department reported that a 41-year-old man was shot to death by an officer in an incident on Saturday.
Published: Sunday, May 15, 2011 4:16 PM CDT
A Fontana Police Department officer, fearful that a suspect was attempting to kill him, shot the man to death during an incident on May 14, according to the Fontana P.D.

No officers or bystanders were injured in the incident, which took place in the area of Palmetto and Marygold avenues.

The deceased man was identified as 41-year-old Mohanad Shalabi of San Antonio, Texas, according to the San Bernardino County Coroner's Division. The officer's name was not released.

At about 3 p.m., officers attempted to stop a reported stolen SUV. The driver refused to yield to police vehicles, the P.D. said.

The driver used the stolen SUV to ram an occupied police vehicle which was attempting to prevent it from fleeing further, police said.

The officer was fearful the driver was trying to kill him, so the officer fired his duty weapon in an attempt to stop the suspect, police said. Multiple shots were fired, and Shalabi was struck an unknown number of times and drove the SUV into the front area of a residence in the 9900 block of Palmetto. He was pronounced dead at the scene at 3:07 p.m.

The suspect was the only occupant of the stolen vehicle, police said.

As with all officer-involved shootings in Fontana, the case will be investigated by the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department. An autopsy will be performed by the San Bernardino County Sheriff-Coroner.http://www.fontanaheraldnews.com/articles/2011/05/15/news/doc4dcf57b56e494916374229.txt
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Man shot to death by Fontana PD. Empty Re: Man shot to death by Fontana PD.

Post  SURCALMEX Mon May 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Actually, believe it or not, I now his son, because his son and his son's mom are close friends of my family. The fucked up part is that his son had barely met him less than 2 years ago after like 15 years of being away from him, due to a heavy drug addiction that he had. Its really fucked up to hear that my homie's dad had to go out this way after recovering from drugs, spending time with his son for the first time in 15 years and changing his lifestyle for good after so many years of having trouble with the law. He was killed, at the same time that he was turning his life around for good. The other fucked up part was that he was not even armed at all. I can't blame my homie if he gains hate for the police after this inscident, this really has hit him bad... RIP A very cowardly act by the cop who killed this man
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue May 17, 2011 3:45 am

I did think something probably wasn't right when I read "fearful that a suspect was attempting to kill him", instead of "suspect pointed handgun towards police"..
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  3l3m3ntal Tue May 17, 2011 11:43 am

Police are always abusing their power and taking things to an extreme length.

Sad, my condolences.
3l3m3ntal
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Tue May 17, 2011 5:29 pm

Yup!! There is a high number of trigger happy cops out there and due to society putting them in a "heroic category," citizens are blind from seeing the true reality of many of them. Society's hero stereotypes toward them and the good guy image that society have giving to them through out time, have made many people in the community unaware that the person who's duty is to protect and help the community, could be the person who will end up ending your life or the life of a family member or friend. Now don't get me wrong there is a good number of good cops who do their job well and how is suppose to be done, but their are plenty of bad crooked cops out there as well that should be exposed and are sometimes bigger criminals than some of the suppose "bad guys" they are after. It is up to us, the community's residents, expose their true ways of life and unmasked them, from the suppose "good guy" image, that they have.
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  3l3m3ntal Fri May 20, 2011 4:50 pm

SURCALMEX wrote:Yup!! There is a high number of trigger happy cops out there and due to society putting them in a "heroic category," citizens are blind from seeing the true reality of many of them. Society's hero stereotypes toward them and the good guy image that society have giving to them through out time, have made many people in the community unaware that the person who's duty is to protect and help the community, could be the person who will end up ending your life or the life of a family member or friend. Now don't get me wrong there is a good number of good cops who do their job well and how is suppose to be done, but their are plenty of bad crooked cops out there as well that should be exposed and are sometimes bigger criminals than some of the suppose "bad guys" they are after. It is up to us, the community's residents, expose their true ways of life and unmasked them, from the suppose "good guy" image, that they have.

Yeah, and they profile people and will attempt to blow up the arrest charges on people. It's understandable why so many people hate cops. To serve and to protect is noble, but the real truth they're assholes and liable to overreact even use deadly force.
3l3m3ntal
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down