40 Glocc Vs Menace

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 40 Glocc Vs Menace

Post  W3st909 on Fri May 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Internationally known lol Very Happy

W3st909
Soldier

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Glocc Vs Menace

Post  rune sindel on Fri May 27, 2011 5:10 pm

if 40 is considered a real nigga in the IE then the whole ie is questionable. thats fuckin sad. basicly the whole ie is full of queens who are considered riders. i mean damn i didnt expect the ie to be soo bitch made. i am officialy done
avatar
rune sindel
Made Member

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-12-20
Location : unknown

Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Glocc Vs Menace

Post  W3st909 on Fri May 27, 2011 7:08 pm

we need more gangstas like W.Devil Cool

W3st909
Soldier

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Glocc Vs Menace

Post  TumbleWeed on Fri May 27, 2011 7:39 pm

W.Devil wrote:West909=the hood2hood guy

"WOULD YOU SAY THEY ACTIVE OUT HERE MAYNE!!!??"

"WOULD YOU SAY THEY MAKIN MONEY OUT HERE MAYNE!?"

"WHATS THE GRIMIEST SHIT YOU DONE SEEN OUT HERE MAYNE!?"

LOL
avatar
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Glocc Vs Menace

Post  TumbleWeed on Fri May 27, 2011 7:39 pm

rune sindel wrote:if 40 is considered a real nigga in the IE then the whole ie is questionable. thats fuckin sad. basicly the whole ie is full of queens who are considered riders. i mean damn i didnt expect the ie to be soo bitch made. i am officialy done

Rolling Eyes
avatar
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Glocc Vs Menace

Post  JinkyRctongs on Fri May 27, 2011 8:19 pm

So he's nearly 40 and Menace is like 23/24, who really lost here?
avatar
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15
Age : 27
Location : EAST END

Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Glocc Vs Menace

Post  TumbleWeed on Fri May 27, 2011 8:27 pm

Menace twitter post

"Lol got both my chains and a bitch n*gga blood all over me lol real n*gga Sh*t,"


40 Glocc minutes after

RQWF/40glocc500x500.jpg[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

avatar
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Glocc Vs Menace

Post  W3st909 on Fri May 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Let the twitter beef begin lol

W3st909
Soldier

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Glocc Vs Menace

Post  TumbleWeed on Fri May 27, 2011 9:52 pm

W3st909 wrote:Let the twitter beef begin lol


I found that off a rap site. The whole twitter back and forth, started afterwards. Both of these dudes were talking about how they left each other bloody. The menace dude said so first, and this picture obviously shows he was bullshitting. Like I said, funnystyle....
avatar
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Glocc Vs Menace

Post  W3st909 on Fri May 27, 2011 10:56 pm

yea i know this is 50 had some right after the fight 40 glocc tweets them niggas still talkin shit on it pretty soon they are gonna do videos talkin bout how they beat up the guy lol

W3st909
Soldier

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Glocc Vs Menace

Post  JinkyRctongs on Sat May 28, 2011 2:46 am

Top of 40 Glocc's head is were he got hit apperntley, Menace posted a pic with a cut knuckle... bad look on both sides either way.
avatar
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15
Age : 27
Location : EAST END

Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Glocc Vs Menace

Post  Guest on Sat May 28, 2011 3:29 am

JinkyRctongs wrote:So he's nearly 40 and Menace is like 23/24, who really lost here?

lol real shit

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Glocc Vs Menace

Post  rune sindel on Sat May 28, 2011 5:24 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
rune sindel wrote:if 40 is considered a real nigga in the IE then the whole ie is questionable. thats fuckin sad. basicly the whole ie is full of queens who are considered riders. i mean damn i didnt expect the ie to be soo bitch made. i am officialy done

Rolling Eyes

dont roll your hips at me. dude just said 40glock is a real nigga according to the streets, the streets of ie. that shit aint funny to you? thats like motherfuckers in chicago calling yung berg a real nigga. its fucking rediculous!, im not wrong for what i said
avatar
rune sindel
Made Member

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-12-20
Location : unknown

Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Glocc Vs Menace

Post  TumbleWeed on Sun May 29, 2011 3:55 pm

Your an idiot^^

You take a look at a certain instance and individual, grossly blew it out of proportion, and then you proceeded to erroneously conclude and then generalize that because of this, an entire region is subject to mass production of such characters. Do you not see the glaring flaw in such reasoning?

For that reason alone, I had to shake my head at your bullshit "logic".


Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Sun May 29, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Glocc Vs Menace

Post  TumbleWeed on Sun May 29, 2011 3:59 pm

JinkyRctongs wrote:Top of 40 Glocc's head is were he got hit apperntley, Menace posted a pic with a cut knuckle... bad look on both sides either way.

Coming out of a brawl with a small cut on the head is nothing, considering that a gang of dudes, and not just that menace clown, supposedly whooped his ass. Either way,the whole shit is pretty pitiful.
avatar
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Glocc Vs Menace

Post  rune sindel on Sun May 29, 2011 9:49 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:Your an idiot^^

You take a look at a certain instance and individual, grossly blew it out of proportion, and then you proceeded to erroneously conclude and then generalize that because of this, an entire region is subject to mass production of such characters. Do you not see the glaring flaw in such reasoning?

For that reason alone, I had to shake my head at your bullshit "logic".

LMFAO! im honestly over here dying. man fuck that dude just call 40glock a real nigga and a bunch of lil bastards support him. im not getting over that shit. if hes considered real in the ie then that means alot of bitch niggas might as well be to thats all im saying
avatar
rune sindel
Made Member

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-12-20
Location : unknown

Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Glocc Vs Menace

Post  W3st909 on Sun May 29, 2011 9:50 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:Your an idiot^^

You take a look at a certain instance and individual, grossly blew it out of proportion, and then you proceeded to erroneously conclude and then generalize that because of this, an entire region is subject to mass production of such characters. Do you not see the glaring flaw in such reasoning?

For that reason alone, I had to shake my head at your bullshit "logic".

Ryda droppin science lol

W3st909
Soldier

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Glocc Vs Menace

Post  W3st909 on Sun May 29, 2011 10:00 pm

They got even more footage look like Menace got handled




W3st909
Soldier

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Glocc Vs Menace

Post  American Zombie on Sun May 29, 2011 11:06 pm

rune sindel wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:Your an idiot^^

You take a look at a certain instance and individual, grossly blew it out of proportion, and then you proceeded to erroneously conclude and then generalize that because of this, an entire region is subject to mass production of such characters. Do you not see the glaring flaw in such reasoning?

For that reason alone, I had to shake my head at your bullshit "logic".

LMFAO! im honestly over here dying. man fuck that dude just call 40glock a real nigga and a bunch of lil bastards support him. im not getting over that shit. if hes considered real in the ie then that means alot of bitch niggas might as well be to thats all im saying

Everybody in the IE doesn't know 40glocc anyway. So it's pointless to even have this discussion. You don't know em, I don't know em. You may not like the way he comes off in all his online vids and shit, doesn't really matter. Some people from IE think hes real while I'm sure theirs plenty who have something negative to say about him. So what. Arrow
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5989
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Glocc Vs Menace

Post  American Zombie on Sun May 29, 2011 11:19 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
JinkyRctongs wrote:Top of 40 Glocc's head is were he got hit apperntley, Menace posted a pic with a cut knuckle... bad look on both sides either way.

Coming out of a brawl with a small cut on the head is nothing, considering that a gang of dudes, and not just that menace clown, supposedly whooped his ass. Either way,the whole shit is pretty pitiful.

That is pretty pathetic, to get jumped on by that many people and not get hurt. On the good side at least nobody got shot over this.
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5989
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Glocc Vs Menace

Post  TumbleWeed on Mon May 30, 2011 6:54 pm

Most of the real CCC cats are doing hard time or dead, like a lot of hoods these days. 40 might be recognized by the circle he ran/runs with, but I can assure you that his name aint ringing no bells when it comes to talks of CCC hood legends.
avatar
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Glocc Vs Menace

Post  Guest on Tue May 31, 2011 12:30 am

Well Rune to be honest 40 ain't a hard dude to get a hold of. If you seriously question the validity of his street cred/rep then run up on him?

Cats like Pounds, Poonie, P-loc, Blacky, Kbib, baby long, Birdie loc, lil toot, these support/run with 40...squeek loc. If you know these dudes, then you already know. Plus he hangs with alot of PPHG's too. When you hear the stories of him. 40 rollin' 30-40 deep its usually ccc and pphg thats with him. I'm not saying that number is official either, the point is when he's with a gang of niggaz this is who he's with. And though i'm not on here saying he's a super crip the point is he has some thourough greasy niggaz that support him...Rune...you got thorough niggaz who roll with you in them streetz?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Glocc Vs Menace

Post  rune sindel on Tue May 31, 2011 1:11 am

W3st909 wrote:They got even more footage look like Menace got handled




ok now my feelings is hurt. djpaul had the nerve to do a song with this faggot to? pale
avatar
rune sindel
Made Member

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-12-20
Location : unknown

Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Glocc Vs Menace

Post  rune sindel on Tue May 31, 2011 1:18 am

niners wrote:Well Rune to be honest 40 ain't a hard dude to get a hold of. If you seriously question the validity of his street cred/rep then run up on him?

Cats like Pounds, Poonie, P-loc, Blacky, Kbib, baby long, Birdie loc, lil toot, these support/run with 40...squeek loc. If you know these dudes, then you already know. Plus he hangs with alot of PPHG's too. When you hear the stories of him. 40 rollin' 30-40 deep its usually ccc and pphg thats with him. I'm not saying that number is official either, the point is when he's with a gang of niggaz this is who he's with. And though i'm not on here saying he's a super crip the point is he has some thourough greasy niggaz that support him...Rune...you got thorough niggaz who roll with you in them streetz?

ok so hes a princess surrounded by guards good for him. hes a social butterfly like a alot of bitches. travel in packs,act like gangsters,be bullies=tramp activities
avatar
rune sindel
Made Member

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-12-20
Location : unknown

Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Glocc Vs Menace

Post  Guest on Tue May 31, 2011 2:43 am

how do you watch this one? I copy and paste but it doesn't come up

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Glocc Vs Menace

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum