Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40 Glocc Vs Menace

+6
TumbleWeed
deekee420
W.Devil
rune sindel
American Zombie
W3st909
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

40 Glocc Vs Menace - Page 3 Empty Re: 40 Glocc Vs Menace

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:26 am

This footage tells a different story

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:31 am

LOL at Menaces homies catching combos. How the hell are you going to run up on somebody to try to jump em with your homies, but end up getting your chain snatch. Dudeee...epic fail dudeee. Shit, I bet he must of been embarassed for that shit. And another LOL at trying to say all that blood leaking from his face onto his shirt wasn't his.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Cham Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:11 am

rune sindel wrote:
niners wrote:Well Rune to be honest 40 ain't a hard dude to get a hold of. If you seriously question the validity of his street cred/rep then run up on him?

Cats like Pounds, Poonie, P-loc, Blacky, Kbib, baby long, Birdie loc, lil toot, these support/run with 40...squeek loc. If you know these dudes, then you already know. Plus he hangs with alot of PPHG's too. When you hear the stories of him. 40 rollin' 30-40 deep its usually ccc and pphg thats with him. I'm not saying that number is official either, the point is when he's with a gang of niggaz this is who he's with. And though i'm not on here saying he's a super crip the point is he has some thourough greasy niggaz that support him...Rune...you got thorough niggaz who roll with you in them streetz?

ok so hes a princess surrounded by guards good for him. hes a social butterfly like a alot of bitches. travel in packs,act like gangsters,be bullies=tramp activities

Dude I don't know you but you talking shit behind a guys back on the web says a lot about you too so you should seriously stfu just because you dislike the guy for whatever reason doesn't mean u talk shit about him you probably one of those fool that wouldn't fight with fists only their dam guns.(seriously I can give a fuck if this is a old thread neither)

Cham
Associate

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:06 am

Cham wrote:
rune sindel wrote:
niners wrote:Well Rune to be honest 40 ain't a hard dude to get a hold of. If you seriously question the validity of his street cred/rep then run up on him?

Cats like Pounds, Poonie, P-loc, Blacky, Kbib, baby long, Birdie loc, lil toot, these support/run with 40...squeek loc. If you know these dudes, then you already know. Plus he hangs with alot of PPHG's too. When you hear the stories of him. 40 rollin' 30-40 deep its usually ccc and pphg thats with him. I'm not saying that number is official either, the point is when he's with a gang of niggaz this is who he's with. And though i'm not on here saying he's a super crip the point is he has some thourough greasy niggaz that support him...Rune...you got thorough niggaz who roll with you in them streetz?

ok so hes a princess surrounded by guards good for him. hes a social butterfly like a alot of bitches. travel in packs,act like gangsters,be bullies=tramp activities

Dude I don't know you but you talking shit behind a guys back on the web says a lot about you too so you should seriously stfu just because you dislike the guy for whatever reason doesn't mean u talk shit about him you probably one of those fool that wouldn't fight with fists only their dam guns.(seriously I can give a fuck if this is a old thread neither)

LOL nah man Rune ain't bout no guns Razz he the type of nigga that just love to talk/type shit to get something started...he prolly one of them big ass slinky type niggaz with frizzy hair mixed white/black and goofy. Or the nigga be playin Modern Warfare III is the only gunz he hold

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:59 pm

Besides menace giving 40 those uppercuts, neither of them did anything visible to the other, on camera. Based on what i saw, menace won. Just bcause he had blood on his shirt in the end dont mean 40 did it. There was ALOT of people moving around, shoving, swinging, etc... and bad clarity, location, and angles on the camera. Aint no telling what was going on and who was doing what, unless you was there and seen it first hand. ONLY thing i saw clearly was 40 taking those blows from menace. Either way, i could care less, but thats my two cents. They BOTH need to let that shit go. lol... or record a "head up" with no jump-ins.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3