COLTON....

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: COLTON....

Post  yak.yak on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:42 pm

dstrm300 wrote:
Jae aka El Lobo Negro wrote:CCC is on the northwest side of colton, so they could have went either way. North or West in origin, when they started. Speaking of them i think they are the only gang out here in the I.E. who did it like mexicans/surenos do it, by naming their gang after the city they are in. I could be wrong though, let me think... what other black gang out here did that?

None I can think of, good observation. Now that I think about it, I cant think of any blacc gangs that have done that period. That's sayin a lot tho, im sure somebody else has, I cnt think of a name tho off top. I did have my 1st blunt of the day tho in my defense lol.
south side compton crips

yak.yak
Soldier

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:56 pm

yak.yak wrote:
dstrm300 wrote:
Jae aka El Lobo Negro wrote:CCC is on the northwest side of colton, so they could have went either way. North or West in origin, when they started. Speaking of them i think they are the only gang out here in the I.E. who did it like mexicans/surenos do it, by naming their gang after the city they are in. I could be wrong though, let me think... what other black gang out here did that?

None I can think of, good observation. Now that I think about it, I cant think of any blacc gangs that have done that period. That's sayin a lot tho, im sure somebody else has, I cnt think of a name tho off top. I did have my 1st blunt of the day tho in my defense lol.
south side compton crips

He was talking bout the ie not LA... And to answer jae es ie gangsta.crip? Would u count them?

Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Rubidoux PJ Crip, Rialto Noe Luv Gangster Crip.
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7344
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:00 pm

Also edgemont criminals...

Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:04 pm

H Boi wrote:Also edgemont criminals...

Good one, almost forgot about that.
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7344
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  yak.yak on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:27 pm

H Boi wrote:
yak.yak wrote:
dstrm300 wrote:

south side compton crips

He was talking bout the ie not LA... And to answer jae es ie gangsta.crip? Would u count them?
thought he said "now that i think about it, cant think of and blacc gangs that have done that period"

yak.yak
Soldier

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top