Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YG attacked by W.C. Crips and Rollin' 40's in SD

3 posters

Go down

YG attacked by W.C. Crips and Rollin' 40's in SD Empty YG attacked by W.C. Crips and Rollin' 40's in SD

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Crips are way outnumbered in Daygo but they active fareal

Back to top Go down

YG attacked by W.C. Crips and Rollin' 40's in SD Empty Re: YG attacked by W.C. Crips and Rollin' 40's in SD

Post  Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:39 am

I thought this was wierd that no local piru's were there to help but then I find that the club was actually in Crip territory. YG better stick to toot it and boot it and not bang on stage...this is what happens. I'm glad nobody lost their life that night. The NH 40's is down for thier shit though...that nigga Jayo Felony probably laughing his ass off

Back to top Go down

YG attacked by W.C. Crips and Rollin' 40's in SD Empty Re: YG attacked by W.C. Crips and Rollin' 40's in SD

Post  Forum Gawd Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:22 pm

niners wrote:Crips are way outnumbered in Daygo but they active fareal

just what i love too see stupid rappers thinking they wit the business banging a set and getting chased!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Someone from YG's camp shouted "fuck Naps", seems like that was the real trigger. But from the looks of it, these niggas were bent on turning it out from the get go lol.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:37 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:Someone from YG's camp shouted "fuck Naps", seems like that was the real trigger. But from the looks of it, these niggas were bent on turning it out from the get go lol.

the crips pushed it so far it was only a matter of time before on of ygs super goons to say something back that could have led to his demise!!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:02 pm

They was out of pocket from the get go being over there.... smdh.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:08 am

from what I gathered on the net this was hat C Hecc's cd release party. He's a crip from SD. But it all seemed cool until YG said "on Piru" and then you'll notice he caught on to the mood changing and then tried to clean it up by saying something else...listen to it again. Then the crips kept saying fuck slobs first...after a while yg's camp finally just said fuck it and said "fuck naps" which really set it off. But to their credit, Compton held their own and fought back you even hear one of the crips say "get the homiey cuzz" lol which means to me that someone was getting the best of one of the crips...so at least they didn't run scared but stood ground

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:13 pm

niners wrote:from what I gathered on the net this was hat C Hecc's cd release party. He's a crip from SD. But it all seemed cool until YG said "on Piru" and then you'll notice he caught on to the mood changing and then tried to clean it up by saying something else...listen to it again. Then the crips kept saying fuck slobs first...after a while yg's camp finally just said fuck it and said "fuck naps" which really set it off. But to their credit, Compton held their own and fought back you even hear one of the crips say "get the homiey cuzz" lol which means to me that someone was getting the best of one of the crips...so at least they didn't run scared but stood ground

LOL...I wouldn't say YG and his people held their own, but then again, they were obviously outnumbered. They got bum rushed off stage, chairs throw at them, and by the looks of it, probably people with lumps and sore jaws. Those 40's were super deep and tore that club up lol. It looks like the cops, at the end, were shooting bean bags or stun guns at them. It could have been a deadly night, especially considering how idiotic YG's people were with the disrespect. That wasn't far from 40's hood, so naturally they were going to be there. They weren't out of pocket, YG's camp was.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:22 pm

Some years ago, I remember a similar incident occurred at a club in Riverside some rapper I can't remember now. The only difference being that in this particular incident, there were people from MANY different hoods in the same spot, so that automatically spelled trouble. There were cats from San Bernardino, (GSG, PJ's), Riverside (1200), Watts/LA (Grapes, Hunters, 60's etc. Well, some funk jumped off and people got shot and beat up. A grape got shot in his foot and a Riverside cat got shot in the ass, plus several fist fights. Two dudes from GSG and BH were arrested for the shootings.

Edit: It was a show for MoMo from GSG and another rapper from BHB.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:25 pm

wheres all the real gangster rappers like conejo that would kill you in a concert if you disrespect them, and then make an album the next day!!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:32 pm

BULLET_ache wrote:wheres all the real gangster rappers like conejo that would kill you in a concert if you disrespect them, and then make an album the next day!!

speak on that yungin' is he in prison or something? My youth keep asking me to download some conejo but don't know shit about him

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:34 am

niners wrote:
BULLET_ache wrote:wheres all the real gangster rappers like conejo that would kill you in a concert if you disrespect them, and then make an album the next day!!

speak on that yungin' is he in prison or something? My youth keep asking me to download some conejo but don't know shit about him

TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:23 am

I just watched it again, the problem was when he said "on piru" at the end of that song, and then the beat stopped. Plus he kept saying "foe sho", which is bangin too, since he from the 400 block. It only took that one dude to start yellin "Rollin", and that was it, lol... Thats when they all started yellin "roll-lin" and "ca-rip", etc... and throwin up neighbors and rollin.... but they was saying "fuck slobs" just before "fuck naps" came out. Once that last fuck naps was said though, pirus was trying to exit because they knew the shit was over. But once that crip swung on that piru who slipped off the stage, the pirus started jumping down immediately and throwin blows, and them 40s got pushed back QUICKLY, thats when you hear a few in the corner saying "get the homies cuzz" because they was on the floor in the corner getting it. Piru held it down but they was still outnumbered and definately couldnt have left outside until the cops came, thats for sure. Thats why they was posted at the door throwing shit back and forth wit them 40s after they pushed all the 40s out the club. If they stepped outside even for a little bit, it would have been a shooting im sure. Or a good old fashion stomping. Ive been in those situations before, shit aint no joke. You be on HIGH alert until you catch a few miles on the freeway. lol. Hecc probably told them it was cool to come too, but that "On Piru" set it off. Plus, they was up there on stage flammin and wearin red P hats and shit. smh. They was asking for trouble. And did you see the bouncer im assuming with the stun gun? lol. Everybody scared of that shit i see, lol. The 500s will lay you flat.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:53 am

LOL....yall right. I just saw it again and payed closer attention. But I didn't see anybody backing off, the momentum of the group that started fighting carried them over into the back. The 40 in the orange was throwing blows on the TTP's that got on his homie. YG was long gone by that point LOL. If anything, the bouncers drove the 40's outside. The promoters knew where YG was going to be, and they didn't say anything. Shady ass promoters.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:37 am

Yeh at first i thought that dude was a piru but later in the vid you see him with the 40's who were still in the club long after the pirus went backstage. Then the video cuts...i'm assuming thats when the bouncers es orted the remaining ones. BUt yeh there COULD have been a shooting. These dudes gotta leave that bangin shit alone in the music biz...look at dumb ass drake. That dude probably threw that bottle having no intention on hurting anyone lol now the ninja about to be charged

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 am

lol yeh watch that again them 40's cleared the club out lol dude in the beanie who hopped off stage was with the crips he just snuck on stage they were trying to ambush them the whole time. You'll notice dude in the orange leave to go around toward the side of stage and wait for the other two to make there move...niggaz is triflin lol san diego kind of reminds me of san be but then again the crip sets combined out here match the bloods basically but the crips in diego or seriously outnumbered

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down