Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gta san andreas gangs?

+2
American Zombie
lonche08
6 posters

Go down

gta san andreas gangs? Empty gta san andreas gangs?

Post  lonche08 Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:24 pm

what gangs are being portrayed in the game?? is grove supose to be crips?? are the ballers "grape st" or bloodz??...
Vagos are they supose to be latin kings cuz the yellow rags?? los aztecas??

lonche08
Soldier

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

gta san andreas gangs? Empty Re: gta san andreas gangs?

Post  American Zombie Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:10 pm

They are generic. no crips or bloods in the game. Grove street wears green and Ballas wear purple. I heard when they made the game, they interviewed people around Watts and maybe made the game some what based on Grape St and other hoods around there. But overall its generic stuff.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:34 am

although there appears to be 2 gangs i've seen so far that really formed...I still don't know if its coincidence or if they actually derived their get down from the video game...which is a total joke if so.

Cold Blooded Gangstas Encino
Grove St. ATL (really wear green)

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:36 pm

The new GTA coming out next year will be in Los Santos again.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fonta_Life Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:41 pm

I was just curious because a homey told me that the small hillbilly biker towns in san andreas the ones goin towards las venturas is supose to be the I.E because the only way to get to Vegas from L.a is to cross threw the cajon pass..and thats why the bikers post up over there beacuse the Hells Angels lived in Fontana. and if you think about it Fontana and other cities did look like that back in the early 90s with a bunch of white people.can somebody cofirm if this is true?or what cities those little towns are portraying.

Fonta_Life
Wannabe

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:01 am

Fonta_Life wrote:I was just curious because a homey told me that the small hillbilly biker towns in san andreas the ones goin towards las venturas is supose to be the I.E because the only way to get to Vegas from L.a is to cross threw the cajon pass..and thats why the bikers post up over there beacuse the Hells Angels lived in Fontana. and if you think about it Fontana and other cities did look like that back in the early 90s with a bunch of white people.can somebody cofirm if this is true?or what cities those little towns are portraying.
those cities are more likely the small rest stops and shit on the way to vegas

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:06 am

[quote="DontxTrip"]
Fonta_Life wrote:I was just curious because a homey told me that the small hillbilly biker towns in san andreas the ones goin towards las venturas is supose to be the I.E because the only way to get to Vegas from L.a is to cross threw the cajon pass..and thats why the bikers post up over there beacuse the Hells Angels lived in Fontana. and if you think about it Fontana and other cities did look like that back in the early 90s with a bunch of white people.can somebody cofirm if this is true?or what cities those little towns are portraying.

More like needles...
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down