RIVERSIDE...

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: RIVERSIDE...

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:33 pm

LetsAllxBrip wrote:I know a dude who will swear up and down that there is an 18st clique in Riverside, but when I ask him where, he just says "all over the south side, and some on the west". lol.
theres probably scattered heads form there but not a click. there used to be a few heads that tried in rubidoux but they got ran off into glen avon than scattered.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Soruff on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:00 pm

MAD SCENE IS ALIVE AND WELL. WE NEVER CLAIMED TO BE A GANG. BUT UNFORTUNATELY OTHER PEOPLE DID. MS IS 75 % CHICANOS N 25% WHITE. ESTABLISHED IN 1996 RIVERSIDE CALIFORNIA. WE ARE ALL FROM DIFF VARRIOS. CBR, ARLANZA, BLOOMAS, FONTANA, LA SIERRA, CORONA, POMONA, COLTON, AND ARLINGTON AREA RIVERSIDE

Soruff

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Soruff on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:02 pm

18 st is in arlanza right now beefn with homies from riverside

Soruff

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  The92503 on Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:06 pm

As far as I know ain't no 18th Streeters in the riv. Definetly not the south side .. or arou d Arlington. Could be someone family member. . Or something bUT they ain't putting in work .. pushing their line or tryna CREATE issues here.

Last edited by The92503 on Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

The92503

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2016-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post  The92503 on Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:11 pm

DropOut PLOKO. . W.Devil. . American Zombie. . bg..

I think In the 90s the actual VARRIOS from the south side were only Arlanza ..  Casa Blanca. ..  HillSide. . And LA Sierra  .

Each one of these hoods had history and generations behind it. ..   all under the SSR umbrella but really JUST pushed their specific area/ neighborhood heavy as opposed to the RIVA. .  OR SOUTH SIDE RIVA...    there was never really any unification between these 4 hoods. ...  Which caused alotta internal conflict between them..  none of these varrios never really got along ..  and we're commonly fighting amongst each other .....   as opposed to fighting other gangs from  opposite sides of city. ..    

alotta TAGGING CREWS start up and become a factor in these areas. .  In the 90s.    You were either from one of those 4 neighborhoods or tagging. .  In the 90s.  Alotta the tagging crews died off .. some of them formed into actual surenos.. and got put on in the pen getting that 13 stamp... and are the  1st generation of their cliques

Last edited by The92503 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total

The92503

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:32 pm

SThanks for that input on Riverside. It's a trip when you look at Casa Blanca it's seems so small of an area yet with so much activity and cliques. Would you say they recruit from outside the area a lot as well?

American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  The92503 on Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:02 am

For the record. These are just my responses to a list i had copied and pasted from a post...someone posted from earlier. I didn't just randomly start listing all these cliques and info.... lol. And i may have to go back and edit it a lil cuz it's a lil off.

And alotta this info you can find on the Web now which I'm now just figuring out. Lol. I just googled names of old cliques I grew up around cuz I was bored and this forum came up and I was intrigued

But yea .. these are my personal reaction to each of them. Based on my first hand experiences... I ain't on here dropping facts or knowledge. Just educated guesses and stuff I've seen first hand. I've got nothing but love for anyone from the south. I ain't really associate with anyone varrio specifically.. I kicked it with all kinds of different heads. . I was all over the place when I was a teenager tho so I didn't really have any real allegiance to any specific part of the riv.... I knew taggers.. rappers. . Eses.. rebels .. party crews... So I roamed all over.. and made peace with homies I thought were thorough .

Casa not letting anyone that ain't family or vouched for ... bang for em. There's families and generations upon generations that have put in alotta hard work and dedication to what casa blanca is to this day. Not just on no hood shit either. Just as a community. They are like a close knit family .. with alotta pride and alotta heart. And are very protective of their community. There are bloodlines entrenched deeply rooted.. with alotta history behind them... And I got nothing but love and respect for that solitude .. I spent some time here in the 90s.. it was a lil intense. . Hahah. I can't believe I never got beat up myself lol.. but i just kept it 100 . And respectful and for the most part ain't really get messed wth ..

When I was growing up it wasn't really an option lol. It fools found out you were false flagging you were gonna get checked. No matter what. Idk how things are now. Imma assume the same.

So Idk if they "recruiting " .. hahaha

The92503

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:52 pm

Been working in the High grove area lately, at the very southern portion where new houses are going up. But the main area looks old and kind of run down. I saw some gang graffiti but didn't have a chance to really read it. There's lots of Hispanics in that area as well. Curious to know if any barrio exists there.

TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7337
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top