Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"dog pound family gang".........lol

5 posters

Go down

"dog pound family gang".........lol Empty "dog pound family gang".........lol

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:40 am

Yall remember the infamous internet banger we had on here a few years back? Mr. "Dog Pound" babyreece? ...skip to :52...Lol at all this bullshit.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

"dog pound family gang".........lol Empty Re: "dog pound family gang".........lol

Post  Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:11 am

The nigga with the 9 on his from C9 and if he ain't his brother is for sure but I think he is from the gardens matter of fact nevermind lol but that shit is never changing over there I see

Back to top Go down

"dog pound family gang".........lol Empty Re: "dog pound family gang".........lol

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:02 pm

So this was the "eastside manor boys/dog pound gangstas" i'm assuming. I guess they are mixed (blood/crip) over there too, like in fontana. As Reece would put it, "from lynwood to date, it aint safe"... lol. I remember that dude.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:44 pm

LOL....bunch of drop outs and rejects. The main dude in the video tried explaining himself about not claiming two different hoods, but the dummy doesn't seem to understand what he's actually doing. LOL @ babyreece, loud in the the forums and loud on camera.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:11 am

I wont get to detailed with shit but Brainz, Shay, and Face is the three niggaz I knew and chilled wit on the date from DPG. And all 3 of them is wit the bizz. Cant vouch 4 nobody else but those 3 niggaz was there 4 me n a tight spot and its sum shit I wont 4 get or discuss, but i'll tell u they wit it, thats my 2 cents on it. They homeboy No Good my folks to, i'll vouch 4 cuz to.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:12 am

I met ole boy over on Date yall talkin bout but I dont know cuz cant really say nothin in his defense.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:01 am

I hate extra'd out bitches... sit down sum where bitch lol

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:12 am

dstrm300 wrote:I wont get to detailed with shit but Brainz, Shay, and Face is the three niggaz I knew and chilled wit on the date from DPG. And all 3 of them is wit the bizz. Cant vouch 4 nobody else but those 3 niggaz was there 4 me n a tight spot and its sum shit I wont 4 get or discuss, but i'll tell u they wit it, thats my 2 cents on it. They homeboy No Good my folks to, i'll vouch 4 cuz to.

yeh face is not one to take lightly...I know how shit looks on camera but him and brainz is def with the biz I feel you Dstrm I kind of wasn't going to say nothing but I see you know whats up with them young ass need role model niggaz young black dangerous

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:34 am

Why they claiming 4's?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:37 am

MAFIA GANG IE bangin wrote:I hate extra'd out bitches... sit down sum where bitch lol

Yeah, lol @ that loud ass bitch from the CG's....ooops,I mean DPG6800Families...(or is it both?) confused
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:41 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:Why they claiming 4's?

I think Reese explained that on here a long time ago in one of his posts. But I think there was quite a few different hoods there at that party I heard someone in the back saying Trerocc if you listen closesly and maybe some 4blocks were there?

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:43 am

Shit, it sounded like they all were claiming 4's, aside from two or three other hoods. scratch
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:06 pm

Yea Face RIP and Brainz wit da bizz.. We used to bump into dem niggas every where.. and they used to slide the lands (meadowlands) when we was in there saggin.. Dat nigga Brainz was on da homies hit list right after Bird got killt kuz him and Bird had a lil beef over wat idk.. Most likely over a bitch but when word got back to us about Bird we immediately ruled Brainz out of the situation..

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:08 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
MAFIA GANG IE bangin wrote:I hate extra'd out bitches... sit down sum where bitch lol

Yeah, lol @ that loud ass bitch from the CG's....ooops,I mean DPG6800Families...(or is it both?) confused

Lmao I hate tht shit bro she was doin the most and prolly aint even wit the binness like dat..lol

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:26 am

MAFIA GANG IE bangin wrote:Yea Face RIP and Brainz wit da bizz.. We used to bump into dem niggas every where.. and they used to slide the lands (meadowlands) when we was in there saggin.. Dat nigga Brainz was on da homies hit list right after Bird got killt kuz him and Bird had a lil beef over wat idk.. Most likely over a bitch but when word got back to us about Bird we immediately ruled Brainz out of the situation..

my my my I sure have been out of the loop when and how is Face RIP?

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:05 pm

Was that the complex next to the 60s one? The one down the street from them 60s, i mean.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:35 pm

niners wrote:
MAFIA GANG IE bangin wrote:Yea Face RIP and Brainz wit da bizz.. We used to bump into dem niggas every where.. and they used to slide the lands (meadowlands) when we was in there saggin.. Dat nigga Brainz was on da homies hit list right after Bird got killt kuz him and Bird had a lil beef over wat idk.. Most likely over a bitch but when word got back to us about Bird we immediately ruled Brainz out of the situation..

I dont kno how I missed these post I was gonna ask the same thing, I hope that shit aint tru. U sure u aint get him mixed up I know theres a lil Face to?
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:57 pm

niners wrote:
dstrm300 wrote:I wont get to detailed with shit but Brainz, Shay, and Face is the three niggaz I knew and chilled wit on the date from DPG. And all 3 of them is wit the bizz. Cant vouch 4 nobody else but those 3 niggaz was there 4 me n a tight spot and its sum shit I wont 4 get or discuss, but i'll tell u they wit it, thats my 2 cents on it. They homeboy No Good my folks to, i'll vouch 4 cuz to.

yeh face is not one to take lightly...I know how shit looks on camera but him and brainz is def with the biz I feel you Dstrm I kind of wasn't going to say nothing but I see you know whats up with them young ass need role model niggaz young black dangerous

Yea tho shit can be misconstrude sometimes cuz lil niggaz give a whole group a bad name now and days. But Face put shit down thats 4 sho. And Shay is the brother of a NBA player whom I wont name outta respect. But kinfolk is wit the biz also. I knew cuz at Pacific and we linked bacc up in the halls. He official, he got a lil game too. But ya boy was Jordon at Gilbert, I wont get started tho lol. Brainz is another one after he got shot over on Citrus I aint get a chance to chill wit him no more really but cuz will always be good in my book, thats fa sho. Not sure about why they claim 4 and all that. I cant really say I agree wit them keepin they old gang ties either but to each his own. But those is the Rydas from Dogpound I personally know. Met other niggas but like I said cant vouch for them. I need to see more then a fight from a nigga to consider him a rydah thats fa sho.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:02 am

Did Face have a big brother from broadways in LA?
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:05 am

Jae wrote:Was that the complex next to the 60s one? The one down the street from them 60s, i mean.

The ones that had 60's were on Lynwood and Mountain just before Golden. But it wasn't only 60's in there. PPHG's, 5x and a few others as well. At least 6 years or so ago that's how it was.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:22 am

dstrm300 wrote:
niners wrote:

I dont kno how I missed these post I was gonna ask the same thing, I hope that shit aint tru. U sure u aint get him mixed up I know theres a lil Face to?

Face got killt last year in the dino..

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Tue May 01, 2012 10:20 am

Damn cuz that shit fucced me up, rest in peace Face my nigga.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 2:24 am

Jae wrote:Did Face have a big brother from broadways in LA?

No his brother is from C9. HIs brother is the first one rappin on this if you listen around 1:35 he disses 4th street crips and then says C9. Both them dudes on the vid earlier is on this song.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  909_PUFFER Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:18 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:

Yall remember the infamous internet banger we had on here a few years back? Mr. "Dog Pound" babyreece? ...skip to :52...Lol at all this bullshit.
SO IS THAT DOG POUND?? THEY STILL UP OR WHAT? I REMEMBER THAT LAME USE TO GO TO A.B MILLER I HAD HIM IN A CLASS. HE WOULD B BANGIN IN CLASS "DOG POUND GANG MA NIGGA" HE EVEN BANGED ON A LITTLE WHITE GIRL. HES WACK.. IN 06 HE GOT SMASHED ON IN THE RIOT AT. B LUNCH BY A CHOLO PARTY CREW CALLED S.W.I.K "SICK WIT IT KINGZ" AND SUM FOOS FROM A.L.C. HAHAH HES A BITCH ASS NIGA

909_PUFFER
Wannabe

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down